KKQuickKhoaRunAway | KKandBabyJ | Part 50

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: KKQuickKhoaRunAway | KKandBabyJ | Part 50

Unread post by chloe6124 »

My middle sister had cereal in a bottle when she was super young. I mean like a month or two. Formula was just not satisfying her. Granted this was in the 1970’s so many moons ago. I had never heard it was harmful. She had colic very bad. So bad she got a hernia. I wonder if she had acid reflux.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mummyuk
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Mummyuk »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:14 am
mem3896 wrote:
hatinghannah wrote:You are NOT supposed to start solids until 6 months, they can sit unassisted and they are showing interest in food. Sutton is NONE of those. And the fact that she’s been putting it in his bottle? Wtf is wrong with this bitch? She just wants him to have a full belly so he sleeps all day like Landon. How sad. She’s going to cause that kid to have serious stomach issues.

Sometimes when my cat is acting psycho and I don’t want to deal with it lll give him a tad bit more food so he gets sleepy (but don’t worry he’s perfectly healthy and not overweight or neglected). So I bet it’s 100% that she just doesn’t want to deal with her kids and wants them to be tired and lazy all day.
Btw please don’t come at me I swear I’m not the keren of cat moms haha

LOL... Last week at PetSmart I found cat treats for kittens with MELATONIN in them. I am not ashamed to admit I bought them as a bedtime snack for my daughters 6 month old kitten who likes to destroy our house while we sleep. No shame from me. Image

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
I have a 6 month kitten and went on the hunt for something to calm him down and found cat nip calm drops at a pet shop so your not the only one, they are little devils at this age. He eats my blinds and pulls the curtains down on the regular. Just a disclaimer- ,I wouldn't resort to any calmers for my child just a crazy kitten.

I was taught the one spoon a day weaning as well. Then add a spoon every day till they are up to around 4 spoons for a week then slowly increase. I have never seen anyone feed a full bowl at the first attempt at weaning. But if he is use to it in his bottle it probably didn't give him an upset tummy.
aburger87
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by aburger87 »

Bottles with cereal in it are not only incredibly unhealthy, they’re dangerous too and cause a choking risk to babies. You’re basically filling the babies tummy with nutrition-less filler, just to make baby full instead of feeding baby the nutrition it needs from milk. Even feeding babies rice cereal or oatmeal is becoming a thing of the past. My children never had it, even when they were old enough to eat - 6-7 months sitting unsupported and had lost their tongue thrust reflex. Why feed a baby something so devoid of nutrition when you could just as easily feed a baby an avocado, banana, sweet potatoes etc.

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

What's next? Chickfila in a blender and then putting it in a bottle?
aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aniraKKarina »

Faat18 wrote:What's next? Chickfila in a blender and then putting it in a bottle?
Didn't she give Jackson coffee to help with his stomach when he was younger?

Sendt fra min EML-L29 med Tapatalk

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

aniraKKarina wrote:
Faat18 wrote:What's next? Chickfila in a blender and then putting it in a bottle?

Oh if thats true then she is a bigger idiot than I thought. Coffee is terrible for an adult's stomach, what in the world would make her think it waa good for a baby's?! Moron.

:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Batman1994 »

Islandbaby14 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... f269b7.jpg[/IMG] I agree

Why does she look like she’s cracked out?
marissalasel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by marissalasel »

Momma210 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 923df9.jpg[/IMG]

Does anyone know what monitor this is?

Why on earth is he sleeping with a blanket?! And if he can supposedly roll over, that’s extremely hazardous for so many reasons!

I have 6 month old twins (they turn 6 months in 3 days) and they are just starting to show a slight interest in food, but they’re not sitting totally unassisted yet. I plan to start solids when they’re sitting fully unassisted in the next couple of weeks. Until then, breast milk only.

There’s a saying “food before one is just for fun”
Kern can put so much time and energy into researching what’s healthy for herself but could give a shit less about what’s healthy for her children. She’s a worthless mother.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

KKQuickKhoaRunAway | KKandBabyJ | Part 50

aburger87 wrote:Bottles with cereal in it are not only incredibly unhealthy, they’re dangerous too and cause a choking risk to babies. You’re basically filling the babies tummy with nutrition-less filler, just to make baby full instead of feeding baby the nutrition it needs from milk. Even feeding babies rice cereal or oatmeal is becoming a thing of the past. My children never had it, even when they were old enough to eat - 6-7 months sitting unsupported and had lost their tongue thrust reflex. Why feed a baby something so devoid of nutrition when you could just as easily feed a baby an avocado, banana, sweet potatoes etc.

That actually makes really good sense. It’s crazy how things have changed. Gerber even used to make little glass jars with juice in them that you screwed the bottle cap on.

mparadise
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mparadise »

Where did you guys see her giving him cereal in a bottle? I saw her spoon feeding him in the high chair THEN giving him a bottle before his nap. Where is this whole cereal in the bottle thing coming from?

ETA: I will agree I cringed at the face down sleeping on a fleece blanket with crib bumpers. But I saw her spoon feeding him at the beginning of the vlog.
e1014890
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by e1014890 »

kirsti13 wrote:To be fair a lot of doctors recommended cereal in bottles for babies with severe reflux (I don’t think Sutton has reflux tho)

Yeah my son is 3 months and has reflux very bad. He will throw up his whole bottle and scream in pain. He’s on Zantac and in addition the ped told me to put some cereal in his bottles. Guess I’m a bad mom ImageImage

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
aniraKKarina wrote:

Oh if thats true then she is a bigger idiot than I thought. Coffee is terrible for an adult's stomach, what in the world would make her think it waa good for a baby's?! Moron.

She gave Jackson chick fila to help with constipation when she was pregnant with Landon. That was around the time I stopped watching regularly

UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by UsedToCould »

whatthename wrote:I bet if she’ll ever be diagnosed with PPD she will never take any antidepressants just because she wouldn’t want to gain weight and would rather to stay skinny than get better and bond with Sutton..

I have been on antidepressants and anxiety medicine for two years, I haven’t gained any weight. Is that a thing?

aburger87
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by aburger87 »

chloe6124 wrote:
aburger87 wrote:Bottles with cereal in it are not only incredibly unhealthy, they’re dangerous too and cause a choking risk to babies. You’re basically filling the babies tummy with nutrition-less filler, just to make baby full instead of feeding baby the nutrition it needs from milk. Even feeding babies rice cereal or oatmeal is becoming a thing of the past. My children never had it, even when they were old enough to eat - 6-7 months sitting unsupported and had lost their tongue thrust reflex. Why feed a baby something so devoid of nutrition when you could just as easily feed a baby an avocado, banana, sweet potatoes etc.

That actually makes really good sense. It’s crazy how things have changed. Gerber even used to make little glass jars with juice in them that you screwed the bottle cap on.

Exactly! Image my grandma used to try and tell me my kids needed juice as babies

remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by remre1017 »

UsedToCould wrote:
whatthename wrote:I bet if she’ll ever be diagnosed with PPD she will never take any antidepressants just because she wouldn’t want to gain weight and would rather to stay skinny than get better and bond with Sutton..

I have been on antidepressants and anxiety medicine for two years, I haven’t gained any weight. Is that a thing?

It’s a thing with lots of medications.
But oh boy it was for sure a thing for me. Almost 30 lbs later, I finally got off of it.

Mads07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mads07 »

UsedToCould wrote:

It depends on the medication. Some do and others don’t. I’ve been on a few different ones with different side effects each time

bbmomma
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bbmomma »

mparadise wrote:Where did you guys see her giving him cereal in a bottle? I saw her spoon feeding him in the high chair THEN giving him a bottle before his nap. Where is this whole cereal in the bottle thing coming from?

ETA: I will agree I cringed at the face down sleeping on a fleece blanket with crib bumpers. But I saw her spoon feeding him at the beginning of the vlog.
When she was feeding him she said “I’ve been putting some in his bottles”

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

aburger87 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:

Exactly! Image my grandma used to try and tell me my kids needed juice as babies

When me and my sisters were babies doctors would recommend those gerber juice jars at about 4 months. Purée baby foods started at four months. My middle sister was super strict with her baby. He pretty much didn’t have table food until 1. I remember my one sister was giving my niece mashed potatoes and she goes oh no he can’t have those yet. Their kids are the same age.

I never thought of rice baby cereal as not having any nutritional value. But you are right.

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

e1014890 wrote:
kirsti13 wrote:To be fair a lot of doctors recommended cereal in bottles for babies with severe reflux (I don’t think Sutton has reflux tho)

Yeah my son is 3 months and has reflux very bad. He will throw up his whole bottle and scream in pain. He’s on Zantac and in addition the ped told me to put some cereal in his bottles. Guess I’m a bad mom ImageImage

My son has been on medicine for reflux since coming home from the NICU and he’s almost 2. We never did cereal in his bottles and my pedi never suggested that. All doctors and different and give different recommendations, but I personally wouldn’t feel comfortable doing that. I think some doctors are just stuck in their ways and disregard new safety measures or they think the benefits outweigh the risks. It’s a weird line between wanting to trust your pedi but also educating yourself on new safety recommendations as they change with the times. I don’t think that makes you a “bad mom.”

mparadise
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mparadise »

bbmomma wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:11 am
mparadise wrote:Where did you guys see her giving him cereal in a bottle? I saw her spoon feeding him in the high chair THEN giving him a bottle before his nap. Where is this whole cereal in the bottle thing coming from?

When she was feeding him she said “I’ve been putting some in his bottles”

Ah totally missed that. I tend to tune her voice out lol. I'm judging her for that, poor Sutton.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”