Cullen and Katie: Selling up then splitting up | Part #23

wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cullen and Katie: Selling up then splitting up | Part #23

Unread post by wishes »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:04 pm Katie’s doing the podcast on her own right? ... another check in the “gearing up to leave Cullen” column for me ...
I agree. I wonder who would get all the podcast/vlogging equipment when they separate. I hope Cullen since he’s been doing this for years.
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

wishes wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:11 am
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:04 pm Katie’s doing the podcast on her own right? ... another check in the “gearing up to leave Cullen” column for me ...
I agree. I wonder who would get all the podcast/vlogging equipment when they separate. I hope Cullen since he’s been doing this for years.
Britney might have even paid for some of the podcast stuff....
Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Boymomma123 »

I wonder how all of the new yt guidelines regarding kids are going to effect all of these family vlogging channels. I know they have 4 months to alter their content to avoid being de-monetized does anyone know anything about the changes? If C and K fall under the umbrella of these new changes this really could be the end for them.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

rd_valo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by rd_valo »

Boymomma123 wrote:I wonder how all of the new yt guidelines regarding kids are going to effect all of these family vlogging channels. I know they have 4 months to alter their content to avoid being de-monetized does anyone know anything about the changes? If C and K fall under the umbrella of these new changes this really could be the end for them.

They're going to be screwed. Their channels dying anyway

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

If they're smart, they'll but a lot of advertising and advertise the hell out of they're channels

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

Hello! So I’ve been MIA from YouTube for a while (and the forums too). I see lots of mentions of Katie being on bad terms with Kelley/her parents. Could someone please fill me in? I’m curious. Thanks!
3BoysandaLilMiss
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 3BoysandaLilMiss »

Mk1 wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:25 pm Hello! So I’ve been MIA from YouTube for a while (and the forums too). I see lots of mentions of Katie being on bad terms with Kelley/her parents. Could someone please fill me in? I’m curious. Thanks!
we really don't know as they haven't said they are not speaking..
where stipulating that it seems that C&K are not on the best speaking terms with the JK today as they where once always around each other and now we hardly see them together and if you do its at family events only
I'm guessing they are ok with her parents but again they don't really seem to be doing much with them either so who know's....
where just guessing something went down around the time or not long after C came out about his addiction but none of them have said anything
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

Boymomma123 wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:41 pm Cullen said the golf cart needs a new motor and that they are most likely going to sell it. I am glad Katie is motivated about doing a podcast but she needs to plan her content better. A couple podcasts of her rambling on and on incoherently and her audience will lose interest quickly. I think if she really gets honest and raw about her issues she has worked through she could do well with it, who knows.

That just goes to show it's intended for easy money making and perhaps also further making herself more independent of Cullen, that's how I experience it anyway.

Sorry, I hadn't read your comment yet, Faking it making it!
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

I’m sick of the Gaines show. They are in for big problems with that one.
Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Boymomma123 »

Catface2 wrote:I’m sick of the Gaines show. They are in for big problems with that one.
Right?! They don't seem to mind her attitude and extreme jealous behavior though, just Brooks and his "craziness" aka normal 3 year old behavior. In those Instagram stories it looks like Brooks went to Katie for a hug and she just sort of shrugged him off to keep the attention on Gaines. Maybe the poor little guy has to act crazy to get attention.

Lisbeth3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lisbeth3 »

MommaLindsey2 wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:49 pm Can you point me in the direction of where c&k said they liked trump? Are you just assuming they do because that are southern? Georgia girl here and I’m always offended when people assume I like trump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
After Trump won Cullen sent out a tweet about the parallels between Trump and Jesus in relation to being crucified by people. He basically said that people should give trump a chance. Dolly (Katie's mom) has liked many of his tweets and made reference to her adulation of his um... activities. It is a lot to dig through, but I am sure that if you scrolled through the board from 2016 onward, or ask some of the ladies here you can get the exact info. I actually know quite a few Southerners, including family, who are not in his fan club.
I would never make that assumption.🙂
Lisbeth3
Amateur
Amateur

On a side note that kitchen is ridiculous. So much space, such tiny cabinets on the inside. It really is a gut job.
Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Gladys Kravitz I »

Oh Lisbeth? Did you attend an open house?
Lisbeth3
Amateur
Amateur

Gladys Kravitz I wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:56 pm Oh Lisbeth? Did you attend an open house?
I watched the vlog. Katie opened all of her cabinet doors.
evil_twin_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by evil_twin_ »

Gaines was adorable singing in Cullen's Instastories.
Cullen and Katie are both doing Tik Tok now. cullligan27 (3 Ls) and katieontheflipside

Sent from my SM-S367VL using Tapatalk

evil_twin_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by evil_twin_ »

Actually his Tik Tok is cullligan
No 27 after it

Sent from my SM-S367VL using Tapatalk

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

Katie’s parents are Republicans. You can look up the donations Katie’s dad has made to the Republican Party over the years. Katie just recently pulled her head out of her parent’s asses so I think it’s safe to assume she’s republican too.

PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

Lovethesnark wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:39 pm Katie’s parents are Republicans. You can look up the donations Katie’s dad has made to the Republican Party over the years. Katie just recently pulled her head out of her parent’s asses so I think it’s safe to assume she’s republican too.

Both of my parents and my step-father were/are Republicans and I've been a registered Democrat for 28 years (I'm 46). Never assume that all family members belong to the same political party. I'm the Rebel in the family, lol.
rosie_dalia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rosie_dalia »

Did anyone listen to Cullen's podcast today?? OMG, they interview a local realtor(?) who travels and climbs mountains...and Cullen and his sister sound SOOOOOOOOO uneducated about the world. (Well, we know they ARE totally uneducated, but no need to show off the blatant stupidity!)

"I've never even heard of Namibia." - Brittany, who also said she really wants to go to Africa. Huh?! Get a map, honey.
"Was there lots of wildlife? Did you hunt for your food?" - Cullen, in reference to climbing mountains like Everest. Seriously?

I guess some people don't have an outdoorsy education or travel or know geography or watch the news, but maybe they could have prepped a little more. They both sounded so dumb. Have Katie and Cullen ever traveled outside of the U.S.? Other than maybe a cruise????

But...the person they interviewed was actually really interesting. More interesting than the idiot hosts.
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

PirateWench8 wrote:
Lovethesnark wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:39 pm Katie’s parents are Republicans. You can look up the donations Katie’s dad has made to the Republican Party over the years. Katie just recently pulled her head out of her parent’s asses so I think it’s safe to assume she’s republican too.

Both of my parents and my step-father were/are Republicans and I've been a registered Democrat for 28 years (I'm 46). Never assume that all family members belong to the same political party. I'm the Rebel in the family, lol.
Normally I wouldn’t assume, but given what we know about Katie, I don’t think it’s a stretch. She’s admitted that she doesn’t pay much attention to politics. Most of what she does know probably came from her parents.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”