Aaryn Williams: She’s got a new Ranchette and a whole lotta debt! | Part #41

Sobinski
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: She’s got a new Ranchette and a whole lotta debt! | Part #41

Unread post by Sobinski »

I actually like the floors. I think area rugs will really make a difference. I'd paint the bricks for sure though. And the walls. She definitely should have had the whole house painted and waited another week to move in.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Aaryn Williams: She’s got a new Ranchette and a whole lotta debt! | Part #41

Unread post by fingusername »

jazieg wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:37 am Can we just acknowledge that the couple who lived there owned a "Rustic Furnishing" company and used the workshop attached to the guest house? It's public information online.

So I sort of suspect the look and feel of what they were going for was built into the house when they did it. Just guessing.

House is not my style as is. Not into concrete floors or stone, but I can see reno'ing to make it look better.

I'm must be a Stan because I do like the land aspect. Probably because I spent majority of my early childhood growing up in the middle of rural america and loved it. I live on 4.5 acres now. I would hate to live always in a house where you walk out the door and look in front of you, left and right and into another house that basically was birthed by the same developer...

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
"RUSTIC" is one thing but most of that stuff just looked junky and shoddy. The kitchen cupboards should have had them running in the other direction. Those stacked cupboards scream "doing this reno with the least amount of money possible". LOL Economy house, AAryn :) I do love the land and am super happy for Nick in that aspect. I do wonder why they would buy in a bad school district. That's super sketchy...did they even notice that before buying? it's like Nick saw some grass, blew his load, and put down an offer. LOL
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:56 pm The house looks better IMO with their lighter furniture so if they do cover that tan paint I think it will help it a lot.

The concrete floor cracks would bother me but the painted concrete doesn't. And her rugs make it look better.
Funny, the cracks dont bug me at all but colour is hideous! LOL Stepping on all those cracks is going to break Yaya's back. :D
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

fingusername wrote:
MiloandMax1 wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:56 pm The house looks better IMO with their lighter furniture so if they do cover that tan paint I think it will help it a lot.

The concrete floor cracks would bother me but the painted concrete doesn't. And her rugs make it look better.
Funny, the cracks dont bug me at all but colour is hideous! LOL Stepping on all those cracks is going to break Yaya's back. :D
I have a feeling that they looked at that house around Thanksgiving/Adelines Bday time when her Mom was in town. I don't believe at all that Aaryn would let them make that purchase without her Mom's approval.

I also expect Yaya to show up in the next few weeks to help decorate.

DariaSnark
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DariaSnark »

Cerie44 wrote:
DariaSnark wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:28 pm
jazieg wrote:Can we just acknowledge that the couple who lived there owned a "Rustic Furnishing" company and used the workshop attached to the guest house? It's public information online.

So I sort of suspect the look and feel of what they were going for was built into the house when they did it. Just guessing.

House is not my style as is. Not into concrete floors or stone, but I can see reno'ing to make it look better.

I'm must be a Stan because I do like the land aspect. Probably because I spent majority of my early childhood growing up in the middle of rural america and loved it. I live on 4.5 acres now. I would hate to live always in a house where you walk out the door and look in front of you, left and right and into another house that basically was birthed by the same developer...

All anyone has to do is Google the terms “shabby chic” or “rustic look” to see that this is in fact an intentional look that some people go for. I’m not sure why some here keep insisting it’s not a thing, or why this is even an argument. Are people really that emotionally invested in what kind of house Aaryn buys?
Because we find it amusing that Aryan can only afford a shabby chic/rustic hick house when the other 99% of her life is spent posing like she lives a Real Housewives lifestyle.

When you google shabby chic, does ANYTHING else she owns come up? Glitter yetis, giant used Lincoln Navi’s, Tinkerbell Uggs, grandma Gucci’s, fake cubic zirconia eternity bands, glitter sneakers, eyelash extensions, lip injections, Tutu du Crap???

It’s the hypocrisy that is hilarious.
She grew up on a ranch, so it doesn’t seem like such a stretch to me that she would want a house like this. And there’s no reason a person can’t like all that other stuff AND like the rustic style. It’s not hypocritical to like more than one thing.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

The thing that hit me about the house is the cheap way the closets were done. All of the shelving looked homemade and not in a good way. Very basic and chintzy. I won’t be surprised if she got entire new closet systems.
Cerie44
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cerie44 »

DariaSnark wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:24 pm
Cerie44 wrote:
DariaSnark wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:28 pm

All anyone has to do is Google the terms “shabby chic” or “rustic look” to see that this is in fact an intentional look that some people go for. I’m not sure why some here keep insisting it’s not a thing, or why this is even an argument. Are people really that emotionally invested in what kind of house Aaryn buys?
Because we find it amusing that Aryan can only afford a shabby chic/rustic hick house when the other 99% of her life is spent posing like she lives a Real Housewives lifestyle.

When you google shabby chic, does ANYTHING else she owns come up? Glitter yetis, giant used Lincoln Navi’s, Tinkerbell Uggs, grandma Gucci’s, fake cubic zirconia eternity bands, glitter sneakers, eyelash extensions, lip injections, Tutu du Crap???

She grew up on a ranch, so it doesn’t seem like such a stretch to me that she would want a house like this. And there’s no reason a person can’t like all that other stuff AND like the rustic style. It’s not hypocritical to like more than one thing.
Ok ok you’re right. Aryan Williams is a shining unique star of a racist who happens to love everything kitschy and glittery but is also a down home ranch girl who loves cheaply made tiny houses 1 out of every 4 houses she happens to live in.

I was wrong, I’m so sorry. Land is the best and so is this double mortgage dump. Petition to change this forum to be about how singularly diverse and humble this blonde Aryan Nation Williams is. Not only was she raised on a ranch AND has great taste in land, but she also is great at picking husbands (this ones for you Nick stans) and picking on people of other ethnicities! In fact, she probably has two mortgages because that makes her twice as rich as someone like me who only has one. I see the light now!
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

The house was obviously built to what the owner’s needs and wants were. Which brings me to the conclusion that perhaps this to was supposed to be their “forever home.” But..something happened and they feet don’t fail me now outta there to a hotel.
lucky181
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lucky181 »

AryaStark wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:00 pm The house was obviously built to what the owner’s needs and wants were. Which brings me to the conclusion that perhaps this to was supposed to be their “forever home.” But..something happened and they feet don’t fail me now outta there to a hotel.
The sellers moved because their son goes to public school in another town and she was tired of driving there.
DariaSnark
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DariaSnark »

Cerie44 wrote:
DariaSnark wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:24 pm
Cerie44 wrote: Because we find it amusing that Aryan can only afford a shabby chic/rustic hick house when the other 99% of her life is spent posing like she lives a Real Housewives lifestyle.

Ok ok you’re right. Aryan Williams is a shining unique star of a racist who happens to love everything kitschy and glittery but is also a down home ranch girl who loves cheaply made tiny houses 1 out of every 4 houses she happens to live in.

I was wrong, I’m so sorry. Land is the best and so is this double mortgage dump. Petition to change this forum to be about how singularly diverse and humble this blonde Aryan Nation Williams is. Not only was she raised on a ranch AND has great taste in land, but she also is great at picking husbands (this ones for you Nick stans) and picking on people of other ethnicities! In fact, she probably has two mortgages because that makes her twice as rich as someone like me who only has one. I see the light now!
Nobody is saying that Aaryn is great person or that everything she does is awesome. And nobody is trying to convince you to change your mind; people are just trying to voice their own opinions without getting beaten down for not hating the house.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lucky181 wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:36 pm
AryaStark wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:00 pm The house was obviously built to what the owner’s needs and wants were. Which brings me to the conclusion that perhaps this to was supposed to be their “forever home.” But..something happened and they feet don’t fail me now outta there to a hotel.
The sellers moved because their son goes to public school in another town and she was tired of driving there.
Yeah I saw that last week just strange they didn’t stay even with
the school situation. The house is too customized. Most will build with resale in mind to cover all bases. This house seemed probably a build of staying forever. They to probably thought they could figure out the schools, and it didn’t work out. I’m thinking it was more than the school situation.
elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

AryaStark wrote:
the school situation. The house is too customized. Most will build with resale in mind to cover all bases. This house seemed probably a build of staying forever. They to probably thought they could figure out the schools, and it didn’t work out. I’m thinking it was more than the school situation.
If I were them I would get the main house all painted before unpacking everything and stay in the guest house in the mean time. I slept in one room with 3 kids and husband when we were renovating. She can do it too

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

elvisandrocky49 wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:06 pm
AryaStark wrote:

If I were them I would get the main house all painted before unpacking everything and stay in the guest house in the mean time. I slept in one room with 3 kids and husband when we were renovating. She can do it too

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk
That is a great idea staying in the guest house.
I agree would have painted before unpacking. It’s so much easier that way. I know from experience makes you paint faster if you do it yourself. lol
Cerie44
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cerie44 »

Oh no you guys the queen of humble ranch homes is walking back her love of the cracked brown concrete floors. She’s talking about replacing them with wood or vinyl tiles! Better get in line quick and start talking about how you never liked those floors either! Don’t want to be caught not on the same page as queen Aryan.

She’s probably furiously googling painters and contractors who take credit cards bc if her bitch Nick isn’t going to be doing all the work, I wouldn’t hold my breath to see how long it takes her to come up with the cash to do any renovations to the ranch home of broken dreams and cracked concrete.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Cerie44 wrote:Oh no you guys the queen of humble ranch homes is walking back her love of the cracked brown concrete floors. She’s talking about replacing them with wood or vinyl tiles! Better get in line quick and start talking about how you never liked those floors either! Don’t want to be caught not on the same page as queen Aryan.
I think most people figured she would be redoing those floors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

chloe6124 wrote:
Cerie44 wrote:Oh no you guys the queen of humble ranch homes is walking back her love of the cracked brown concrete floors. She’s talking about replacing them with wood or vinyl tiles! Better get in line quick and start talking about how you never liked those floors either! Don’t want to be caught not on the same page as queen Aryan.

Yup, I stated that in my first post about this house. I thought she would go with a different flooring. However, I in no way think concrete floors are ugly or bad. Just not my style.

I have concrete countertops in my Laundry Room and love them, but I'm not at the point I'd change my kitchen out. Besides Concrete is not cheap!!!

Cerie44
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cerie44 »

chloe6124 wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:30 pm

You might want to scroll up and tell that to your friends on this thread who said they liked the concrete and how it’s so rustic shabby chic and fits in with Aryans diverse taste of glitter queen Starbucks drank chugging humble ranch lady.

Also I never said I think she’s redoing them. She can’t afford to do any renovations right now or she would have done them before moving in. Hypocritical Aryan is just sick of pretending to love her double down ranch already and is starting to let her “omg guys I’m so happy about this house.... literal TEARS y’all” mask slip off. I’m here for it and for her fans scrambling to catch up to her new opinions on the house.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

She says she likes the concrete floors, but then goes on to ask about hardwood flooring... says she’s gonna get a quote. She’s gonna shit her pants once she gets that quote a 700k project house this has got to be her dumbest purchase to date. I don’t think she can top this one... for the record I don’t think this house is a fixer upper at all! But why buy a house for that much that you want to change things to? If I was spending that much money the house would be perfect

blindxfaith
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by blindxfaith »

Cerie44 wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:27 pm Oh no you guys the queen of humble ranch homes is walking back her love of the cracked brown concrete floors. She’s talking about replacing them with wood or vinyl tiles! Better get in line quick and start talking about how you never liked those floors either! Don’t want to be caught not on the same page as queen Aryan.

She’s probably furiously googling painters and contractors who take credit cards bc if her bitch Nick isn’t going to be doing all the work, I wouldn’t hold my breath to see how long it takes her to come up with the cash to do any renovations to the ranch home of broken dreams and cracked concrete.
I nominate "Ranch Home of Broken Dreams and Cracked Concrete" to be the next thread title :lol:
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Aaryn Williams: She’s got a new Ranchette and a whole lotta debt! | Part #41

Unread post by chloe6124 »

jazieg wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:

Yup, I stated that in my first post about this house. I thought she would go with a different flooring. However, I in no way think concrete floors are ugly or bad. Just not my style.

I have concrete countertops in my Laundry Room and love them, but I'm not at the point I'd change my kitchen out. Besides Concrete is not cheap!!!

When we finish our basement we are thinking of stained concrete floors. The basement is 1700 square feet so it will be more cost effective then carpet since the concrete is already there.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”