BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Unread post by sadie »

Dr0wnP00L wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:54 pm
Mspenny wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:49 pm Why isn’t Alyssa following Frank on Instagram? What happened between them? Also, I’ve seen a lot about how Frank’s ex said he was abusive to her. What did he do?
I believe they both unfollowed each other during the first unfollowing(sounds so dramatic :lol:) back in October. Thats when Britney and Frank also unfollowed each other and archived pictures. Frank and Alyssa haven't refollowed each other since that first unfollowing which I think is very telling. I'm still sticking with my gut and saying that this rift is because of Frank and Alyssa.
I don't know anything about Franks ex and I've only heard speculation about abuse in that relationship. Apparently Franks ex, Christine, contacted Sloan about the alleged abuse.

When I was talking to Sloan about Britneys video he wanted to add Christines story into the video but didn't have her socials. :? He said that he'd have to dig through his DMs to find them and wanted to know if I knew her last name or her socials. He didn't include her in that video.

Like I said, I don't know anything about Christine other than what I've found on her socials. I'm curious if anyone has concrete proof Christine made any statements against Frank?
There's this that Christine posted. Would line up with the time frank and Britney got together i think. And what reason would she have to lie about anything like that.
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

Woops heres the pic
countrybee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by countrybee »

It’s funny how Britney claims to live this so, so crazy life when in reality she has to be spending an overwhelming amount of time on social media. As Leila said, she will gladly ignore most supportive messages, but will jump right on anything remotely negative about her. She’s busy alright, but not properly raising her 5 children (one confirmed with a terminal disease, one requiring therapy to cope with her tumultuous life, one struggling with debilitating allergies)...nope, she’s busy making sure her white-washed image isn’t being tarnished and also exploiting said children on the internet so she can buy $1000 Christmas trees and car bribes for her abusive liability (and hillbilly) husband.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:01 pm I was wondering how long it would take her to start throwing her “depression” around. She really is the epitome of a victim smfh

And in her update video, she said it wasn't depression or anything like that, she would know... and now, it is. Anything for sympathy. I did feel bad for her, until she pulled this crap, now I don't.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Oh hell no I could not care less what Leila is like - she's calling out an idiot who had karma coming I think she's hilarious lol

Thought - we all know B only reaches out to her friends when she needs something (recall NO friend stuff pre-split and then they were together CONSTANTLY until Frank showed up and she dropped them again). What if she reached out to Leila about issues with Frank cuz she's running out of people to talk to? Leila felt used so took that and made a video. Not that its right but....

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

I've follow Leila for a long time and i won't say I have liked or agreed with everything she's said and done and what not. However she didn't say anything that wasn't true. Then Britney wants to act like they're friends... girl we all know you aren't friends with any small Youtubers. And once again, you don't get to have public tit for tat temper tantrum with your husband for everyone on your and his Instagram to see and then expect people to pretend it didn't happen and not talk about it...
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

Does anyone else talk to their partners about this nonsense? My husband sees me reading here all the time, which prompted me to give him a little backstory. He reluctantly (but patiently) listens, although none of it interests him, but I sometimes ask him questions from his POV. I asked him tonight if he had been caught cheating, would he respond the way Frank did (by antagonizing Britney via social media, etc.), and he said, "If I were the person in the wrong, I wouldn't want to do anything to make it worse." That makes sense to me... Do your partners have theories or interesting input, or are do they roll their eyes at this stuff? Haha!
averys5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by averys5 »

I talk to my hubs about it sometimes, he has always said that Britney and Frank’s body language came off really fake and forced on camera from the few clips he’s caught me watching.

His theory is that Frank was messaging women and got caught, then they refollowed each other to keep their image up, and that they’ll probably be divorced because they seem to be on very rocky ground. I told him about B’s video saying “every couple does petty things to get back at each other”, and he said if they were as happy as they say they wouldn’t be blowing up like this and they would communicate.
I just asked him what his perspective is on Frank’s cold FatherOf2 thing and he said “Frank already has mentally pictured himself separated from Britney by tossing aside her kids. That’s him preparing for the actual physical separation of a crumbling relationship. I give it 6 months.”
GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

averys5 wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:20 pm I talk to my hubs about it sometimes, he has always said that Britney and Frank’s body language came off really fake and forced on camera from the few clips he’s caught me watching.

His theory is that Frank was messaging women and got caught, then they refollowed each other to keep their image up, and that they’ll probably be divorced because they seem to be on very rocky ground. I told him about B’s video saying “every couple does petty things to get back at each other”, and he said if they were as happy as they say they wouldn’t be blowing up like this and they would communicate.
I just asked him what his perspective is on Frank’s cold FatherOf2 thing and he said “Frank already has mentally pictured himself separated from Britney by tossing aside her kids. That’s him preparing for the actual physical separation of a crumbling relationship. I give it 6 months.”
I agree with him. Also on Britney's side, she breastfed Scarlet for over a year but is already weaning Fletcher and putting him on formula. That tells me she's preparing for him to have visitation with Frank without her.
silentreader10
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by silentreader10 »

i cant stop thinking that maybe the reason why brit stopped breastfeeding Fletcher is because she'll soon be sponsored by this formula dispenser machine thingy. i know its crazy to even think abt it but we all know brit, she'd do anything for money lmao. if she's crazy, im crazier 🤪
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

I find her excuse if “We all do petty things.” To be bullshit. Maybe, a big maybe when you’re dating. But not married with 5 kids. My hubby and I might bicker but I have never ever removed him from any of my social media pages as a friend. I have never taken down all his pictures and he has never once made a dig that he is a dad of just one (I had two kids before him who he has raised since they were toddlers) never. Because let me tell you. If he did that. I would divorce his ass in a heartbeat. You want to be “petty” strange at their age. But you don’t bring the fucking kids into the petty. So Franklin here is just the gigantic dickhead we all always knew he was from day one.

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

silentreader10 wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:51 pm i cant stop thinking that maybe the reason why brit stopped breastfeeding Fletcher is because she'll soon be sponsored by this formula dispenser machine thingy. i know its crazy to even think abt it but we all know brit, she'd do anything for money lmao. if she's crazy, im crazier 🤪
I thought she already was, the way she showed it.. lol And you aren't wrong to think it.. I mean, other YouTubers have done worse things for money! I just have to ask though... why a "baby keurig" how are parents too lazy to put a scoop (or however many are needed) into a bottle, add the water, and shake? Is it really that hard? Or is it just showing off that you have the money enough to buy that machine? And with stories about machines like keurig, where mold grows in them, from standing water... why would you want that for your baby?
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

131618 wrote:Oh hell no I could not care less what Leila is like - she's calling out an idiot who had karma coming Image I think she's hilarious lol

Thought - we all know B only reaches out to her friends when she needs something (recall NO friend stuff pre-split and then they were together CONSTANTLY until Frank showed up and she dropped them again). What if she reached out to Leila about issues with Frank cuz she's running out of people to talk to? Leila felt used so took that and made a video. Not that its right but....Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
What I think happened is maybe Britney did talk to Leila and maybe she told her what happened but then when she saw Britney’s fake video, she lost it.

I’ve been there, I had a best friend who would go through things like quitting her job then post shit like she got fired to get sympathy. It got to the point where I was completely drained and removed this person from my life. I think that’s what happened here with Britney, so I can only imagine why Leila made that video and why other “friends” of hers are also sliding into Sloan’s DMs. Keren/Kyra might be fake but Britney’s always on her best staged behavior the few times she’s been around them, so I don’t think it’s them. Vanessa/Dani on the other hand we’re her ONLY actual “friends” IRL so they know tons of shit...especially shit with Ean AND Frank.

I just really hope Sloan/Leila continue giving us this piping hot karma-rific revenge tea.
countrybee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by countrybee »

I hope Christine is somewhere enjoying this shitshow after the way Britney treated her for warning her about Frank.

Kttt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kttt »

I dont mean to sound harsh but..
1 - you had a fight with your spouse, instead of handling it privatly you delete each other, delete photos. Why? Did you not think anyone would notice, that you both were acting like fu**ing pathetic idiots.
2 - you "friend" pulls you up on all your s**t . Personally I dont find it was slander, she only stated what you have already put out publicly..
3 - you cry, why because when you roll everything up into a 10minute video it makes you look bad..
Kttt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kttt »

Has anyone got any theorys on how she will return to YouTube? I just dont see this blowing over.. i think it would be weird if she just started vlogging again. Surely she has to come back soon, as youtube is her and franks job..
09love
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 09love »

On leilas new video someone in the comments said that “Britney should be the one sued for miss located donation funds that were supposed go to the MDA”. Did Britney show proof of ever paying the money?
damneaFrance
Informer
Informer

Unread post by damneaFrance »

Kttt wrote:Has anyone got any theorys on how she will return to YouTube? I just dont see this blowing over.. i think it would be weird if she just started vlogging again. Surely she has to come back soon, as youtube is her and franks job..
Yesterday, when the were decorating the tree it looked like Frank was vloging... I could be wrong, but whatever happens I am sure they will do vlogmas

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk

silentreader10
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by silentreader10 »

i saw in her ig story that a decor video will be up this week on more with morrows lmao
09love
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 09love »

She’s probably going to keep posting like nothing happened like she always does

Return to “Britneyandbaby”