Her birth Vlog didn’t get very many views

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fantasticamy
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Beauty and the Beastons | Part 18

Unread post by fantasticamy »

Tanner is the only cute kid. The others look like gremlins like Chris. #NOTSORRY

Keep pretending to be blessed tiff. Maybe you should actually attend church?
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Salamisammich wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:37 am Bri is winning in views on her birth vlog

yeah she is! Also, I think I always think their community tabs are interesting, even t.beast has more subs, Bri’s pics always get more likes and comments (just more proof to me that Tiff buys subs) because her sub count/ actual interaction don’t make sense.

Either that or Bris family/ kids are cuter and just get more likes..... Aaaaahhh I SAID WHAT I SAID!
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

upsondowns75 wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:37 pm
Lifeisfun wrote:Oh! Also she posted a story recently of her and the kids in her bed of course with her holding everli. Ella looks like she was mid tantrum or crying or something. I guarantee the nightmare has begun!! Haha
I agree. In a few pictures Ella had that red eyed just had a tantrum look . First time I have noticed that on her. She isnt going to take being dethroned well.
Little E already looks like shes mentally traveling to her happy place. Sorry kid, your best times are behind you. Big Baby E is here to wreck your world.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
“sorry kid, your best times are behind you” sent me this morning!!!! ... literally tho...4 days old 😂
Deuces
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Deuces »

Lifeisfun wrote:Oh! Also she posted a story recently of her and the kids in her bed of course with her holding everli. Ella looks like she was mid tantrum or crying or something. I guarantee the nightmare has begun!! Haha
I agree. In a few pictures Ella had that red eyed just had a tantrum look . First time I have noticed that on her. She isnt going to take being dethroned well.
Little E already looks like shes mentally traveling to her happy place. Sorry kid, your best times are behind you. Big Baby E is here to wreck your world.

Listen, I hope they reap what they sow. You put Chuckie Doll on a pedestal for the past two years, letting her get away with murder, never disciplining her or giving her limits, she's going to be an absolute MONSTER. I wouldn't be surprised if she tried hitting Everli, shoving her away to get on the boob or climb into their bed every single night. That's what happens 🤷‍♀️
snarkaholic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snarkaholic »

Her eyelashes look SO bad. Why is it just a small clump of them in the middle of her eyelid? I’d be embarrassed to go out in public looking like that, never mind post pictures online with my eyes closed featuring them front and center.

Pinkcakes0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Pinkcakes0 »

Her lashes and hair always look like shit. I can’t believe she pays for both. Her hair has been nasty for years... black roots with trashy fried yellow ends.
adivina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by adivina »

Evelyn Faith wrote:Her and Briana K annoy me so so so damn much, I don’t understand how either than have time to get their hair and make up done, they both seem full of themselves & don’t care about anyone else

Question of the year, i even cut my hair so short so i have to just get up and go. Its such a dread and the make up i keep it simple to just eyeliner. I honestly liked bri for a bit but the whole being perfect and productive its not my thing the same for tiffani i do feel she is much faker then bri speacilly scamming people with the young living shit like bro thats not ok. I bet if youtube doesnt work out it will be young living for sure if not young living probably a new “boutique” like tara who over prices everything. I cant with all this fake youtube mom right now i only like emily norris because i feel she does not use her kids for views 90% of her content is literally her. Some kids come on but i think she ask them if they want to be on it. Which is good but this 3 specially tiffani and tara are just not ok using their kids to get money.

End of rant

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tonesbay »

Me again. Just watched her pathetic stories.

First, stop overusing the word grace because you saw a Pinterest quote with it. If you're so Christian you'd realize it's kind of blasphemous to say you could provide grace

Secondly, your kid needs glasses. Her eyes go in different directions. She most likely needs glasses. Get a job and some insurance and get some

Thirdly, that mask doesn't do any favors when your kids face is lopsided and the batman mask shows she can't even wear it properly because of it.

Your new baby has an ear deficiency. The horns haven't grown in yet.

I'm so damn tired of your obsession with your breast milk. You're just as much of a Pedo for this as your weird short priest looking Pedo is in the way he talks about sex around kids. It's GROSS.

Stop quoting Google as medical facts. Either your kid needed the NICU and a lamp or she didn't. I find it insulting as a former NICU mom.

Thats all for now. Just ewwww
snarkaholic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snarkaholic »

snarkaholic wrote:Her eyelashes look SO bad. Why is it just a small clump of them in the middle of her eyelid? I’d be embarrassed to go out in public looking like that, never mind post pictures online with my eyes closed featuring them front and center.

LOL now her latest story has a filter with fake eyelashes. Love it. Fake on fake on fake.

strongybady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by strongybady »

Guys, she wasn't planning to pump right away. She's only ever done it with every pregnancy so far and had Shrimpi sterilize her pump parts 2 weeks ago on his "mommy do list" but she really wasn't planning to. And here we go hearing about her oversupply and how she donates her milk (but somehow finds 2 year old milk in the freezer). She's like a freaking broken record that's why no one's watching her vlogs, it's the same shit we've already seen just a different ugly baby inserted. She's so full of shit it just spews out

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

law1117
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by law1117 »

Pumping a lot on top of bfing is only causing her “oversupply”... supply and demand especially after birth when things regulate. I’m willing to bet she probably pumps more than what she says. For someone that was suppose to be a nurse she doesn’t know much. I’m sure it’s also the reason she’s no longer a nurse because she couldn’t keep up with it and always had to be right and pissed everyone else off. I honestly have never seen someone so obsessive about breastfeeding... it’s really the only reason she pops out kids... maybe shrimp has a kink lol

Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Henno »

strongybady wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:36 am Guys, she wasn't planning to pump right away. She's only ever done it with every pregnancy so far and had Shrimpi sterilize her pump parts 2 weeks ago on his "mommy do list" but she really wasn't planning to. And here we go hearing about her oversupply and how she donates her milk (but somehow finds 2 year old milk in the freezer). She's like a freaking broken record that's why no one's watching her vlogs, it's the same shit we've already seen just a different ugly baby inserted. She's so full of shit it just spews out

Plus for someone who claims to 'get it all done' has she not cleaned out her freezer in 2 years?
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

Hop on over to bris IG, it’s like those two are competing on who’s baby breastfeeds more... the competition with these two is so fucking annoying, neither one of them congratulated each other, it’s completely obvious now they hate each other. And what is it with Tara sucking Tiffs asshole and not Bris?

Amy23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Amy23 »

Salamisammich wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:48 am Hop on over to bris IG, it’s like those two are competing on who’s baby breastfeeds more... the competition with these two is so fucking annoying, neither one of them congratulated each other, it’s completely obvious now they hate each other. And what is it with Tara sucking Tiffs asshole and not Bris? Image

I think whenever it looked like Tara and bri were friends again that Tara probably asked Bri to join young living because if she joins under Tara that’s more money for her but Bri was probably like yeah no that’s not for me I can make money other ways and that probably made Tara mad so her a Tiffani are now bff’s
Amy23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Amy23 »

Salamisammich wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:48 am Hop on over to bris IG, it’s like those two are competing on who’s baby breastfeeds more... the competition with these two is so fucking annoying, neither one of them congratulated each other, it’s completely obvious now they hate each other. And what is it with Tara sucking Tiffs asshole and not Bris? Image

I think whenever it looked like Tara and bri were friends again that Tara probably asked Bri to join young living because if she joins under Tara that’s more money for her but Bri was probably like yeah no that’s not for me I can make money other ways and that probably made Tara mad so her a Tiffani are now bff’s
upsondowns75
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by upsondowns75 »

Deuces wrote:

Listen, I hope they reap what they sow. You put Chuckie Doll on a pedestal for the past two years, letting her get away with murder, never disciplining her or giving her limits, she's going to be an absolute MONSTER. I wouldn't be surprised if she tried hitting Everli, shoving her away to get on the boob or climb into their bed every single night. That's what happens Image
Oh they are absolute monsters I am sure and it's all Queen Milk and Shortcakes fault. Considering the crappy personality dispositions they inherited I doubt anyone could expect more. When I first started watching them ( pre Big Baby E) I always thought Carter was a brat. Even then poor Tanner wasnt favored at all.

I actually stopped watching her was after Ella was born when she said the weirdest thing I ever heard a mom say. She said she hoped her sons would marry women just like her and her daughter marry a man just like short stuff. I was mind boggled. She didn't wish them happiness, joy contentment not even success in their chosen paths. Nah shes just hoping they marry clones of their parents so they can mirror weirdness all over. She is a psycho.

strongybady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by strongybady »

She pumps and breastfeeds like crazy to try to get rid of calories and weight. When that stops working she turns to celery juice cleanses. She knows exactly what she's doing pumping in the first few weeks to purposefully create an oversupply in an attempt to lose as much weight as possible

Hellisabeth
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hellisabeth »

strongybady wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:04 am She pumps and breastfeeds like crazy to try to get rid of calories and weight. When that stops working she turns to celery juice cleanses. She knows exactly what she's doing pumping in the first few weeks to purposefully create an oversupply in an attempt to lose as much weight as possible

Oh shit you're totally right!!
Guess I'm going to start pumpin again after 10 months of weaned. JK. But seriously
I think she will pump herself into oblivion / anorexic state
That's how shrimp likes his women
classysnarky
Talker
Talker

Unread post by classysnarky »

This is coming From a breastfeeding mom-I’m still breastfeeding my 13 month old .... She’s disgusting with her breastfeeding talk. OK Trashy, you said all the things we knew you would say. You’re nursing and pumping like a psycho, you always have an oversupply (teeheehee) and you’re donating milk (yet you had a bunch of 2 year old milk?!) SO YOU DONT HAVE TO MENTION IT AGAIN! But you will. Endlessly. Because you’re pathetic and have nothing else in life.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”