Off-Topic Banter Part 3

FLOSSY77

Re: Off-Topic Banter Part 3

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

Is she Krissy? I was a little weary of her posts also.
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

TaylorKnows wrote:Wait so Breeandbabies has been Krissy all along?

I'll admit, I was a tad suspicious on Bree, but not that much.

Seriously Krissy, get help!
Ok, what the fuck??
I literally just got a kick in my ovaries.

Maybe she's not really Krissy (different State, but from the same BREEd I guess). If the story of the whole pregnancy scenario is bullshit, she deserves to be perma-banned. Come on, you don't go around joking about stuff like that. Fuck you, idiot.
up all night, got demons to fight
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

The same breed. lol Did someone feed one after midnight?
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by placebo »

Gahh. Today's turned into being craptastic. I was watching this Intervention episode about anorexia. Well, they showed cutting as it is and I got flashbacks. It's nothing that wont pass and I know I feel better soon. I know I wont do anything stupid, I know my life is generally well and good, but some things you would rather just NOT remember.
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

TaylorKnows wrote:Wait so Breeandbabies has been Krissy all along?

I'll admit, I was a tad suspicious on Bree, but not that much.

Seriously Krissy, get help!
No, she's NOT Krissy guys....but just as wacky.
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

cakewalked wrote:Honestly. She's probably some 15 year old seeking attention.
Agreed, pretty sure she has no kids.
strawberries
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by strawberries »

MakeupGirly wrote:
cakewalked wrote:Honestly. She's probably some 15 year old seeking attention.
Agreed, pretty sure she has no kids.
How fucking disgusting. What's worse is her "baby" she was likely miscarrying was completely made up. You don't play games about subjects such as that because those things actually happen to people & it's horrific. You think it's fun to make up stories of birth defects or miscarriage? WHOEVER YOU ARE YOU ARE A REPULSIVE BEING. DON'T COME BACK UNLESS YOU WANT A NEW ONE RIPPED. Seriously...
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

Ugh. And as usual I was gullible enough to feel sorry and offer support. :(
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
Boorads
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Boorads »

What a scumbag. There are no words.
Breeandbabies
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Breeandbabies »

Ugh, I was kinda wishing the ip wouldn't get out, but looks like I didn't get to the mods in time..

I'm a writer. I'm writing a book, & have been doing multiple experiments on the social reception of different people to try & get some good info for a story line. I know the whole Bree thing was slightly overkill, but I do actually know a girl very similar & Bree's character was inspired by a real person. My other 2 accts were a smaller scale experiment, however, the never really stuck, but Bree really did. The point of her was to see how far a persons story could be twisted until people got suspicious. I mean, an 18 yr old with 3 kids 1 on the way as a 6figure income is pretty unrealistic. But, I just wanted to know what I could or couldn't put in my book to be believe able... I'm really sorry if I caused any issues. I didn't mean to deceive anyone.

Bree isn't real. She's a character. Based off a real girl who had 2 babies at a young age, & conceived one, & her baby passed away at 20 weeks. My story is based off her.

I really am Sierra, I fell in love with this community, & wanted to be a part of it for real.

If anyone has any more questions, please PM me.. I really wish I could have explained it too the mods prior to this, because I didn't want anyone to feel betrayed.

I hope this doesn't result in a ban, I always planned in tellin the truth on January 1st... I'm so sorry guys, I wasn't trying to be an attention seeker.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

Breeandbabies wrote:Ugh, I was kinda wishing the ip wouldn't get out, but looks like I didn't get to the mods in time..

I'm a writer. I'm writing a book, & have been doing multiple experiments on the social reception of different people to try & get some good info for a story line. I know the whole Bree thing was slightly overkill, but I do actually know a girl very similar & Bree's character was inspired by a real person. My other 2 accts were a smaller scale experiment, however, the never really stuck, but Bree really did. The point of her was to see how far a persons story could be twisted until people got suspicious. I mean, an 18 yr old with 3 kids 1 on the way as a 6figure income is pretty unrealistic. But, I just wanted to know what I could or couldn't put in my book to be believe able... I'm really sorry if I caused any issues. I didn't mean to deceive anyone.

Bree isn't real. She's a character. Based off a real girl who had 2 babies at a young age, & conceived one, & her baby passed away at 20 weeks. My story is based off her.

I really am Sierra, I fell in love with this community, & wanted to be a part of it for real.

If anyone has any more questions, please PM me.. I really wish I could have explained it too the mods prior to this, because I didn't want anyone to feel betrayed.

I hope this doesn't result in a ban, I always planned in tellin the truth on January 1st... I'm so sorry guys, I wasn't trying to be an attention seeker.

I hope it does result in a ban. You're an asshole and a shit writer if you thought this was a good way to learn anything about real life.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
Boorads
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Boorads »

Whatever "Sierra". Enjoy the bad karma that will be coming your way, low life.
Breeandbabies
Informer
Informer

I also wanted to say that the real Bree, knows about this. She is actually very happy about it, & wants her story to be told. She is older now & has 4 kids, but still grieves the loss of her son at 20 weeks. I would never ever lie for attention about such a serious thing, but the story wasn't completely made up or embellished, Bree's story is actually a real story of a person I my life... I'm not sick I the head to make up such a nasty lie
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

Breeandbabies wrote:I also wanted to say that the real Bree, knows about this. She is actually very happy about it, & wants her story to be told. She is older now & has 4 kids, but still grieves the loss of her son at 20 weeks. I would never ever lie for attention about such a serious thing, but the story wasn't completely made up or embellished, Bree's story is actually a real story of a person I my life... I'm not sick I the head to make up such a nasty lie
You make no bloody sense,eh.

If she is that idiotic wanting her story to be told she can bloody of it herself. Why not jump on the YouTube bandwagon of the blog bandwagon. We all have stories and can tell a story. Hers is no special than any other human being on this site or earth. Get over yourselves. GTFO and don't bloody come back.
Boorads
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Boorads »

I never discussed my pregnancy here because I didn't want YOU of all people to feel sad about your situation, which in turn was all a lie. Take your sad sack story and shove it up your ass. Write that down, and goodbye sicko!
Breeandbabies
Informer
Informer

Don't believe me. I don't really care either way. It's a true story, not a lie. & she didn't wanna tell it because It still hurts. I can't make anyone understand, however at least you all know the truth. Im not hiding anything or lying, I'm an honest person.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

Breeandbabies wrote:Don't believe me. I don't really care either way. It's a true story, not a lie. & she didn't wanna tell it because It still hurts. I can't make anyone understand, however at least you all know the truth. Im not hiding anything or lying, I'm an honest person.
If she didn't want to tell if my then YOU should of left it alone. Apparently you get off with that. Think it's about time you move along and get out. Nobody cares about you or the story. Your reputation is ruined. Nobody on this site will respect you or believe you again. Just drop it and go. You can try and defend yourself all you want but there is NO coming back.
Boorads
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Boorads »

Why with this site that turns people into eff'n weirdos? Not speaking of the vast majority but there are a few that have really done themselves in. Holy moly.
Sorry I don't buy your BS. You did it for attention. So eff'n weird. Get a life loser.
Last edited by Boorads on Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Breeandbabies
Informer
Informer

I was hoping I'd get to talk to the mods before this got out for that reason. I didn't want anyone to feel like this. I really didn't. I wish I could have each of you understand, I'm not crazy... I did a similar experiment in an author forum, & was received VERY well, so I didn't think this would blow up, becuse I didn't get a very good chance to explain....

She didn't tell it herself because she didn't want to, but wanted the story out there, I took it over, the end. It happens all the time, people write stories based off true events all the time.

I can leave if y'all want & not come back. But please know I appreciate everyone & no ban necessary, I'm gone. Didn't realize you'd take it so personally, I wasn't going to even come on here as Bree, but since she went over so good I my other experiment, I figured it would work out here too. So so sorry. I being 100%real, not sarcastic I'll still come back today, & explain more if asked. But after that I'm gone.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

Twinklefucking.. REALLY?!

I am also a writer. While I don't aspire to become a published author, writing has always been therapeutic to me. Guess what though? I DON'T BULLSHIT PEOPLE to get material. Open your eyes, look around you, there's plenty of material and inspiration out there to begin with.

Now. I am not actually that angry or anything, but here.. It tends to go like this : "you loose your face and there's no coming back."

Return to “Off Topic Archive”