Bonnie Hoellein: Part 2

kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Part 2

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

Yeah I'm usually fine with them perched on the glass table and counters or other potentially dangerous places but Boston swinging that drill around and running with that tool (which Bonnie gave him the idea to do) really made me nervous.

Sent from my SM-S890L using Tapatalk

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
usmellllikesnow
BANNED
BANNED

Unread post by usmellllikesnow »

I would like to state for the record (LOL) that I haven't made any negative comments on Bonnie's video, other than that time when Joel was driving around with the kids NOT in car seats. I found it a little weird/awkward to watch Bonnie question Joel about those comments. Idk why....maybe because I have never seen her do that before. They have a right to, though.

Anyway, I think Joel is one of the most selfless people out there! It's amazing.

Also, noted they were with Beau and didn't give his channel a shout out, just like Ellie. Still trying to figure out what is going on with that.

And yes, I was cringing when the kids were running around the room barefoot and Boston was playing with a DRILL. Good grief.
Nini12
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nini12 »

usmelllikesnow wrote:I would like to state for the record (LOL) that I haven't made any negative comments on Bonnie's video, other than that time when Joel was driving around with the kids NOT in car seats. I found it a little weird/awkward to watch Bonnie question Joel about those comments. Idk why....maybe because I have never seen her do that before. They have a right to, though.

Anyway, I think Joel is one of the most selfless people out there! It's amazing.

Also, noted they were with Beau and didn't give his channel a shout out, just like Ellie. Still trying to figure out what is going on with that.

And yes, I was cringing when the kids were running around the room barefoot and Boston was playing with a DRILL. Good grief.
Maybe they didnt give their channel a shout out because Bonnie posted 4 or 5 days ago on her Instagram a photo of Beau saying that people should check out the anaesthesia video and gave the link on her bio? (I though that Beau was still acting weird in today's vlog).
I still don't get it, maybe when they were in his house they could have said "If you wanna see more of them, check their channel" or something like that.
^^^ Sorry if there are any mistakes guys, english is not my first language
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

I think it's fun and cute for them to "help" Daddy, but that's what toy tools are for. All it takes is an accidental swing of the hammer to smack someone in the eye or the head.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

I really like Bonnie and Joel, I think theyre real and down to earth and relatable.
I agree not everything she shares is safe, BUT I do think its real. Who hasn't let their kid do at least one of the things Bonnie has? The only difference is it wasn't filmed.
usmellllikesnow
BANNED
BANNED

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:I really like Bonnie and Joel, I think theyre real and down to earth and relatable.
I agree not everything she shares is safe, BUT I do think its real. Who hasn't let their kid do at least one of the things Bonnie has? The only difference is it wasn't filmed.

Yes, probably ONE of these things. Not the amount of times that have happened in her videos. It's a recurring issue, and I worry for her kids. Bonnie is likeable, just not the best parent when it comes to safety of her kids, imo.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

and i think it stands that when people are vlogging stuff like that, they don't consider it to be bad. what does that say for the footage that doesn't make it?

either a) it's a lot worse off camera. or b) what you see, is what you get.

i definitely think bonnie falls under the latter.
sarah

Unread post by sarah »

Bonnie's response about "overworking" Joel didn't even address things like her being upset that he didn't bring ice cream home for her. It's obvious that Joel is handy and likes taking care of the home, but I never see Joel whining to Bonnie, it's always the other way around. She clearly wears the pants in the relationship.
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

[youtube][/youtube]

I'm watching old Bonnie vlogs tonight...don't ask why lol. But anyway, this is the perfect example of how Bonnie is so so soooo real! She says things that she know might make her look bad/not so great but she'd rather share than be fake. In vlogs before this one, she even talked about how Joel and her had been arguing lately but that she knows that's a part of life and relationships. Vloggers always seem like they feel like they have to act PERFECT all the time but if they read here they might realize we appreciate REALITY!!
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

K, last post. But this!!!!
[youtube][/youtube]

Where they're moving furniture. This is what life is actually like! People get annoyed and rude and tense and that's REAL!!! <3 :love2: I didn't realize until now how much I need this realism in vlogging!!
usmellllikesnow
BANNED
BANNED

Bonnie complaining about Joel being short and non-patient. Wow. Of ALL the guys in the world to complain about. She is super lucky with Joel, imo.

I wonder who has a bigger sweet tooth? Boston or Ellie?
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

Bonnies figure in that christmas vlog is on point I think she probably compares herself to Ellie and hates that she is the bigger one, but I would rather have Bonnies body. Ellie looks sickly thin, she looks best pregnant.

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
usmellllikesnow
BANNED
BANNED

ladymama wrote:Bonnies figure in that christmas vlog is on pointImage I think she probably compares herself to Ellie and hates that she is the bigger one, but I would rather have Bonnies body. Ellie looks sickly thin, she looks best pregnant.

Ellie is too thin, and I feel bad when people make remarks about it. She can't help her thyroid condition :( I wish her doctor would adjust the dose while she is breastfeeding.

Bonnie had the perfect body when she was dating Joel. If you look back through her IG pics, there is an old one with her and Joel when they were dating or engaged and her body was amazing!
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

usmelllikesnow wrote:
ladymama wrote:Bonnies figure in that christmas vlog is on pointImage I think she probably compares herself to Ellie and hates that she is the bigger one, but I would rather have Bonnies body. Ellie looks sickly thin, she looks best pregnant.

Ellie is too thin, and I feel bad when people make remarks about it. She can't help her thyroid condition :( I wish her doctor would adjust the dose while she is breastfeeding.

Bonnie had the perfect body when she was dating Joel. If you look back through her IG pics, there is an old one with her and Joel when they were dating or engaged and her body was amazing!
I feel like so many people are jealous of how thin Ellie is. It makes me sad. I'm jealous of her beauty, but certainly not her size. She should talk more about her weight on her channel. Talk about how it's not something to strive for- especially since they have such young viewers.

usmellllikesnow
BANNED
BANNED

ladymama wrote:
usmelllikesnow wrote:

I feel like so many people are jealous of how thin Ellie is. It makes me sad. I'm jealous of her beauty, but certainly not her size. She should talk more about her weight on her channel. Talk about how it's not something to strive for- especially since they have such young viewers.

This is really more appropriate for the E+J thread, but I don't think she likes talking about her weight. It seems to be a sensitive subject for her. I think she has made it clear in her vlogs that her weight is due to her illness. She certainly doesn't diet in the vlogs. I don't think she is glamorizing it at all.
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

In four minutes into the vlog and she is letting the boys help her cut up veggies with a sharp knife!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

That was misleading. Bonnie didn't let them use the knife, she let them place their hand on top of hers while she cut the pepper. My mom did the same thing when I was their age, and honestly they seem to be aware the knife is dangerous by their reactions.

Sent from my SM-S890L using Tapatalk

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Letting young kids help with cooking encourages them to try new foods. It's not like the boys were holding the knives all by themselves.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
ohmygoshyouguys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohmygoshyouguys »

I'll be honest, I love Bonnie. She's totally the type I'd love to hang out with while our kids played. So fun and happy. I think when she was saying Joel was "short" or impatient I can understand what she was saying. My husband is VERY similar to Joel and even though he's a freaking saint, he does lose his patience more with the kids than I would have pictured him to when we were newlyweds. The stress of life gets to everyone! I didn't interpret that as complaining about Joel, just stating the fact that they are both different. For those who don't have kids (or just have one or two very young ones) you will see that life comes at you fast, and it can be stressful even if you are living your dream!
As for the veggie cutting - I don't see a thing wrong with it. I think it's great she has the patience to let her kids help her cook, rather than letting the TV babysit them. I think Bonnie is a great mom. She may parent a little more old-fashioned style, but her children are happy and healthy and she seems to enjoy them.
Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sarai »

She's become my favorite vlogger. I agree with whoever said her vlogs are just so real. It's not a business or "job" like everyone else, and she doesn't overdue it with brand deals, daily vlogging, or performing for the camera. I really hope she doesn't change. Even Ellie & Jared did a bit :(

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”