From today's vlog
tml43
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyHiredHelp: Part 54

Unread post by tml43 »

hannahbanana wrote:Lmao. Oh yes, editing can be SOOO tiring! You can tell when Bryan doesn't tweet for missy too lol.
"Your" JFC. Sorry, but at her age, and autocorrect, that should never happen.

Missy talked in the vlog like her dad did the most taxing job in America, and that not a single other person would understand what he goes through.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

I feel like Ollie's gonna get really chunky really fast. Not his fault at all, of course. Not at this age.
francis3125
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by francis3125 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016020 ... 0c9358.jpg[/img]

Her skin...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

I don't think I will be talking about Missy's skin anymore. I mean, good god, what is going on here? It's not even funny![img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016020 ... fc9025.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
Hpgirl

DailyHiredHelp: Part 54

Unread post by Hpgirl »

No offense to Jim, but why would he put his glasses on a 4month old? I'm pretty sure it's common sense to never let other people wear your glasses., especially a baby. & yes, they probably have very little magnification, but putting them on a baby is just really stupid.

& Missy in the beginning of the vlog trying to fool us that Ollie just blabbers when the camera is on.....LOL. No, Pissy. Your son doesn't know how to properly enunciate words AND doesn't speak as much as he should for a kid his age, whether the camera is on or off. Stop giving us shitty excuses to make yourself feel better as a parent.
Last edited by Hpgirl on Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

Bryan, you are a pseudo celebrity. Don't sign your full name on a kid's cast like you're someone famous!
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016020 ... 485f63.jpg[/img]

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

spotsanddots
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by spotsanddots »

littlebaby wrote:I feel like Ollie's gonna get really chunky really fast. Not his fault at all, of course. Not at this age.
Between his genetics and his parents nutritional choices the poor child doesn't have much chance. He is a mini Bryan. Why don't they put the cereal in a bowl with plain milk and take away the chocolate milk. Make his meal healthier.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016020 ... 8c62bc.jpg[/img]
liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by liz749 »

The montages with close up food shots drive me absolutely nuts. Why is that necessary?

bffb3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by bffb3 »

hannahbanana wrote:Lmao. Oh yes, editing can be SOOO tiring! You can tell when Bryan doesn't tweet for missy too lol.
Missy should spend less time on her phone and more time learning grammar.
nmkstj
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nmkstj »

First of all, the 2 month facts about Finn is nothing special. Don't waste your 8 minutes. He cluster feeds but loves to nurse, is a happy baby, has an umbilical hernia that should clear up on its own in a few months, and he's going in a few weeks to get his kidneys checked again (which we've already seen in the vlogs).

I'm so tired of hearing that it's hard word to edit one of Missy's videos. Importing footage and then cutting off the tail ends of clips, pasting a track across the whole thing is NOT hard work. The whole thing can be edited in like 20 minutes and then you just let it save/export and upload to youtube. I'm so tired of this "Mommy on the go" attitude like she's some fabulous working mom. Mommy is "on the go" to freebirds, olive garden, and panera bread to stuff their mouths (and their kids mouths) with more fat and sugar.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

bffb3 wrote:
Missy should spend less time on her phone and more time learning grammar.
Ugh, and to think she was the point of contact for the company she previously worked for. That face, that personality, that grammar. :|
maplecross
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maplecross »

Maybe it's because I don't like the bumps (and am reading into things) but the Hollister children's praising if Jim rubbed me the wrong way.

With anyone else (even E&J no matter how annoying), I'd believe that them extolling their family member was from a place of genuine deep affection with no ulterior motive.

But with Missy... Idk, all I kept thinking was she was just backhandedly dissing every one else's family. "MY dad worked SO HARD he even has knee problems."

Um, Missy...My FIL had his hips replaced 'cause of backbreaking work, hun. You're not special.

It felt like just an excuse to close ranks because HER family is the best and everyone else's stinks.

Ugh.
nmkstj
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nmkstj »

Watching the Rice Pudding video on Missy's channel really fires me up. She thinks rice pudding is a contributing factor towards childhood obesity? What about food rewards? "If you take a nice picture for mommy so she can exploit you on the internet you'll get a sucker!" Sugar from processed foods/refined sugars actually ARE the leading cause of childhood obesity but they have no problem with that... why did she even waste her time making home-made baby foods while Ollie was 6months old when he was going to be a 2 year old with a diet of Apple Jacks/Cocoa Puffs, grilled cheese, suckers, and gummies?
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

Screenshot_2016-02-07-13-34-08.png
Screenshot_2016-02-07-14-02-33.png
That awkward moment when you try to be funny and photo bomb a pic and they still take another without you...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sweet456
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sweet456 »

Ohh look a facts about funny video.... Hmm wasn't someone just mentioning this last night? :) hey Pissy!!
Sweet456
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sweet456 »

and wtf Finn is three months not two?
nmkstj
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nmkstj »

Sweet456 - That video is last months (he's almost 4 months now actually, i believe?) update that she just got around to editing and uploading.
VJ13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by VJ13 »

sammibro wrote:Bryan, you are a pseudo celebrity. Don't sign your full name on a kid's cast like you're someone famous!
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016020 ... 485f63.jpg[/img]

Hahahahaa! That is just tragic Image

Return to “Daily Bumps”