HayleeAndBaby: Part 2

jbee96

Re: HayleeAndBaby: Part 2

Unread post by jbee96 »

Okay, so I'm going to rant for a second here. I recently stumbled upon Haylee's youtube channel and then ended up reading this website. There are a few things that I've read that I just feel the need to put my two cents into. Now, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. I do not expect to change anyones opinion, but I would like to at least put mine out there. Mainly it's about Randy. Everyone on here seems to be so against him and I haven't seen anyone stand up for him (granted I skipped some pages of the last thread, but still..). I just want people to realize that genuinely good people do exsist. It's just sad that a man can't step up and willingly raise someone else's child as if she were his own without getting called a pedophile and various other things. If I had a child and the father wasn't in the picture and my boyfriend was so loving to my daughter when he has absolutely no obligation to be, i would be so greatful. No, Randy isn't Hazzel's biological father, but he does a pretty outstanding job of acting like it. I doubt he's trying to push Albert out of the picture, he is just trying to be there for her. Yes, he kisses her. Yes, he bathes her. Yes, he hugs her. Yes, he calls her princess. If he would be her bio father, no one would have a problem with it, but because he doesn't share her DNA, he's a pedophile. Now bear with me here, but maybe, just maybe he just cares about her and she means just as much to him as she would if she were his own. I personally think there's something special about a man who is willing to step up and be a father to someone else's child. There are biological fathers who act as if they don't even have children (Albert) and guys like Randy are man enough to step up and be a parent to a child that they aren't legally responsible for.
Also, I see alot of people saying how it's terrible that sometimes Hazzel is allowed to call him "daddy" when he's not and it probably hurts Albert's feelings. Okay, I don't know about any of you, but if the father of my child willingly steps out of her life and makes no attempt to be a part of it, I don't give a damn about his feelings. He chose to give up his rights as the child's father and if she wants to call the man who stepped up to raise her "daddy" I dont see anything wrong with that.
Anyway, just my opinion. Are there things about Randy that annoy me? Yeah, like the way he says "baby" (ughh, stop) and his mouth bothers me. And no, I dont think he is the most attractive man in the world, but different strokes for different folks. There is also more to people than just looks. Idk, but to me he doesn't seem like that terrible of a guy.
amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by amykay »

^ Randy, is that you? Lolol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jbee96

Unread post by jbee96 »

^ Damn lol, busted. No actually, and I also don't know how to reply to specific comments yet lol I just got really upset with the pedophile comments. My stepfather has been there for me my entire life and the only reason I even know what my biological dad looks like is because of pictures. He chose he didn't want me, but Mark did. We may not be blood, but he is my rock. And I can't imagine listening to anyone make those comments about him. It just struck a nerve I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
loulouinnz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by loulouinnz »

I think so too jb. He's awkward and i don't agree with his political views or opinions and i don't think he's good looking, but he clearly loves Hazzel and overall he's pretty good with her.

Haylee on the other hand i'm liking less and less. She seems like a nice person in vlogs and a really good mum but damn she's showing her true trashy bitchy colours in the comments lately.
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

Why does she try to act all dumb around randy too? I don't get it. She thinks it makes her look cute or something

amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

Lovehound11 wrote:Why does she try to act all dumb around randy too? I don't get it. She thinks it makes her look cute or something

Right? That whole sleet/slush conversation had me cringing.
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Nit picking here but why would she put Hazzel in one of her famous sweat suits and fancy boots? It's not a good look

Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Nit picking here but why would she put Hazzel in one of her famous sweat suits and fancy boots? It's not a good look

amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

Did anyone notice in her last video that she referred to her mom as "grandma" and "mom", not "mommy"? Lol I wonder if she lurks here

alyshamne
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alyshamne »

Sigh. Can she stop hinting that she wants to be engaged? Talk about it all you want with Randy, but it gets super awkward and desperate when it's online. (I also think that maybe they don't really talk about it together and that's why she often rt's rings and pins wedding stuff).

She's so desperate to be taken seriously. She'll learn that people will take her seriously when she acts like an actual adult, not this #goals adult life she's forcing right now.

alyshamne
Talker
Talker

Sigh. Can she stop hinting that she wants to be engaged? Talk about it all you want with Randy, but it gets super awkward and desperate when it's online. (I also think that maybe they don't really talk about it together and that's why she often rt's rings and pins wedding stuff).

She's so desperate to be taken seriously. She'll learn that people will take her seriously when she acts like an actual adult, not this #goals adult life she's forcing right now.

alyshamne
Talker
Talker

Opinions? This is the comment on Albert's cover photo of his sister and Hazzel.

I still think he's a deadbeat, but I've always thought that Haylee has made it veeeeery difficult for Albert to see Hazzel since being with Randy.

Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

She has such weird taste in guys that's all I gotta sah

Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

So her boss told her to be dressy for meetings so she bought tanktops? That's not professional at all

I hope she doesn't wear those yoga shorts in public. They are so short. I don't understand why she needs so much darn work out clothes

Lucky-one
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lucky-one »

Anybody watch her latest video? She talked about people making rude comments about her hamster cage and she bought a new one. I feel like the negative comments really affect her and upset her. I hope she gives them as much weight as she does the positive and supportive comments.
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

She really rubs me the wrong way. She won't even mention what she does for work or give vague details because it's "too personal". Like is it an office job, manual labour, what? I don't know. She can speak in general terms about what she does without "giving away where she works".... nor will she speak of hazel's medical issues.

But she has no problem crying on a video begging for money because her grandpa has cancer? That's not too personal though? I personally find it tacky and rude to ask strangers for money but that is my own opinion. My grandma and grandpa BOTH had cancer. If we didn't have the money for their treatment, we'd sell things, we'd open up lines of credit, we'd do anything at all we could to make sure they got what they deserved. That's irrelevant though. I still don't like her using her followers for this but yet is always so catty and "keeps to herself" about literally everything else.
amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

honeybear wrote:She really rubs me the wrong way. She won't even mention what she does for work or give vague details because it's "too personal". Like is it an office job, manual labour, what? I don't know. She can speak in general terms about what she does without "giving away where she works".... nor will she speak of hazel's medical issues.

But she has no problem crying on a video begging for money because her grandpa has cancer? That's not too personal though? I personally find it tacky and rude to ask strangers for money but that is my own opinion. My grandma and grandpa BOTH had cancer. If we didn't have the money for their treatment, we'd sell things, we'd open up lines of credit, we'd do anything at all we could to make sure they got what they deserved. That's irrelevant though. I still don't like her using her followers for this but yet is always so catty and "keeps to herself" about literally everything else.
I agree. She has accidentally let it slip up as to where she works though. A while ago she posted an award that she got from her work and it made it very obvious as to what she does.
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

I don't like it either. Was that her first thought? Let's make a video and ask my followers for help? I'm going to sound bitter as fuck right now, but open your eyes Haylee you can afford new pet supplies, VS workout clothes though it seems as if you don't workout, and new crap for your apartment but you're asking your followers for money? For God's sake you won't even talk about what you do for work! That's real shitty of you. There are a ton of Go Fund Me pages that shouldn't be open I can agree with that, but I don't think it's right that you turned to youtube. She puts a bad taste in my mouth...
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Doesn't she work at Home Depot?

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Why should she feel obligated to talk about personal things like her job or Hazzel's medical issues? If she did talk about Hazzel's issues in-depth people would get on her for exploiting her child, and she doesn't talk about work because it's irrelevant to YouTube and because she wants to keep her family safe. She has said enough about it that you can get the idea. Now asking for money is another thing but she should absolutely not feel like she has to share her personal life on YouTube.

Return to “HayleeAndFamily”