Brianna K | Part 2

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brianna K | Part 2

Unread post by username44 »

That picture Bri just posted on IG stories. Wow. She is scary skinny. Pretty soon she's going to weigh under 100 pounds.

I'm sorry to break it to her, but she's going to have a hard time achieving a healthy pregnancy when she weighs as much as a 12 year old and consumes nothing but Little Debbie brownies and Apothic Red. Yikes. She freaks me out.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Preach!!!!!!
username44 wrote:I'm so over the fake pep talks about self image from Bri. Like someone else said on here, why does she think everyone is down and needs to be brought back to life by her? I'm a 27 year old woman, I don't need a talking to from a 31 year old who's losing it every single second of the day, and has a serious eating disorder. She has literally no right at all to be preaching body positivity and #bossmom garbage. Brianna is THE LEAST inspirational person I know. If I hate my body one day I don't think "Jee, I should go check out Bri, I know she will talk me back up" Seriously, she sucks. A body positivity speech does not even make sense in a grocery haul.
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I cringe at most posts Bri makes on IG or stories. Her going out outfit she posted that you are referring to made me especially cringe...and it hit me.
She is posing, and using body language like my 13 YEAR OLD NIECE!
When is she so juvenile in her body language?!
Creepy.

TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TuffTalk »

kristieanne87 wrote:I cringe at most posts Bri makes on IG or stories. Her going out outfit she posted that you are referring to made me especially cringe...and it hit me.
Creepy.

girl, that's totally what it is, I couldn't put my finger on what's so off but that's it yes to all this!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

kristieanne87 wrote:I cringe at most posts Bri makes on IG or stories. Her going out outfit she posted that you are referring to made me especially cringe...and it hit me.
Creepy.

I agree too. Her pictures and the way she dresses just reminds me of my 15 year old sister. Is she trying to target moms? Or teeny boppers? That weird shirt is so 80's I could scream lol. She stands that way because she's trying to make her legs look as thin as possible. I wish she would just be herself.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Someone said it on Tiffani the Beast's thread...

There reason her husband smells her before she goes out isn't to check for b.o...
But to smell for alcohol!!!
Ding, ding, ding!
It makes sense!!!

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Her drinking has got to be a big stressor on their marriage. I don't think I've ever even seen Adam with a beer. If my husband was drunk constantly i'd be pissed off. He smells her for Apothic, sniff sniff, yeahhhhh... It's a basement couch kind of night.
TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

She is lying about it to him. I don't think she could stop on her own anymore. She needs treatment and if she won't go, it will be over for the k fam. She talked about her mom having addiction issues and that's why she left her Dad, sorry to say it but that shit is genetic, kids of addicts have a higher chance of developing full blown addictions themselves.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Just watched Adams video, as he was talking about the ER visit, here she comes ImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 1e093b.jpg[/IMG] she literally lifted her wine glass up to make it in the shot. Omg girl!! What a Drunk!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BobbiB6606
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BobbiB6606 »

IDK if it's Adam's editing or him just being so out of it, but I'm still so confused about this accident. Aren't concussions usually cause by some sort of blow to the head? Besides the airbags, what sort of contact could have caused this over two-month-long ordeal? And he's had two different ER visits since. They've ruled out brain bleeds and strokes, so what's the issue? All of the passengers walked away from the accident, the car even drove away from the incident. Why are nurses commenting that he should be dead? I wonder what his coworkers who probably went back to work that Monday think of Adam still being out months later for the same accident they were in.

Not trying to accuse anyone of anything especially if he really is going through it, but I'm genuinely confused. Starting to think I'm just missing something.
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

What I took from this video is Adam has a bit of a muscle relaxer addiction... If he's popping them at work, yeah, that's an issue.

So she's a drunk, and he's addicted to pain killers. Those poor kids.
Decororchid528

Unread post by Decororchid528 »

I’m in a job where I deal with concussions a lot. With what he said it sounds like he may have gotten some whiplash or something to that effect. Think about the brain moving inside the head. You can’t see it on imaging or any test that’s why they are so controversial and tough to diagnose. So those symptoms can last a long time even if there is no serious bleed.

I just don’t think he needed or wanted to share any of this but Bri probably made him because she brings it up every five minutes in every video.
Lolaharper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolaharper »

She just posted they are going to couples therapy together. You guys all called it. This marriage is a hot mess.

Hopefully they can fix it with therapy especially for their children. Definitely not a good time to throw another baby in the mix. Maybe stop drinking so much Bri.

Blankslate
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Blankslate »

Unless hey address why she’s an alcoholic and why he’s addicted to opioids, all the couples therapy in the world won’t do any good.

jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

Decororchid528 wrote:I’m in a job where I deal with concussions a lot. With what he said it sounds like he may have gotten some whiplash or something to that effect. Think about the brain moving inside the head. You can’t see it on imaging or any test that’s why they are so controversial and tough to diagnose. So those symptoms can last a long time even if there is no serious bleed.

I just don’t think he needed or wanted to share any of this but Bri probably made him because she brings it up every five minutes in every video.
I agree. However, she has just shared on IG that they are now in couples therapy. I'm not going to say anything negative about their marriage right now, but my first thought was Adam looked so uncomfortable sharing his 'story' yesterday that this is not a good thing, IMO.

I don't know if they both are into sharing a journey through therapy. I don't know if their family and friends are going to receive this journey so public as, well, maybe a heartfelt attempt to resolve and help their issues being so public and, I hate to say this, but Monitized, to gain stranger readership into it.

I do not enjoy seeing anyone, real life or other go through problems, but most do it quietly within a circle of close people not to an audience one has problems dealing with criticism from to begin with. Plus they Just Started!

Recipe for disaster in my mind

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Lolaharper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolaharper »

jazieg wrote:
Decororchid528 wrote:I’m in a job where I deal with concussions a lot. With what he said it sounds like he may have gotten some whiplash or something to that effect. Think about the brain moving inside the head. You can’t see it on imaging or any test that’s why they are so controversial and tough to diagnose. So those symptoms can last a long time even if there is no serious bleed.

I agree. However, she has just shared on IG that they are now in couples therapy. I'm not going to say anything negative about their marriage right now, but my first thought was Adam looked so uncomfortable sharing his 'story' yesterday that this is not a good thing, IMO.

I don't know if they both are into sharing a journey through therapy. I don't know if their family and friends are going to receive this journey so public as, well, maybe a heartfelt attempt to resolve and help their issues being so public and, I hate to say this, but Monitized, to gain stranger readership into it.

I do not enjoy seeing anyone, real life or other go through problems, but most do it quietly within a circle of close people not to an audience one has problems dealing with criticism from to begin with. Plus they Just Started!

Recipe for disaster in my mind

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
I think she should just quit sharing so much personal info. No one needs to know about their marriage counseling. That is so private to me. There’s no way I’d blast it out to 100,000 subscribers on YouTube. She just overshares and I’m sure he doesn’t want to share like his video yesterday. I feel like he’s a lot more private and she airs everything. I wouldn’t be happy either.

ActualWorkingMom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ActualWorkingMom »

Did she affiliate link the marriage counselor too? And is it a REAL therapist?

She fancies herself like Kristen Bell with Dax... they are very open about going to counseling together, but their situation is vastly different than Bri and Adam.

When it comes to my marriage, at least, I wouldn’t be f*cking around. If therapy is needed, get real therapy. And put down the social media stuff and start talking.

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

If my husband aired out our personal business as well as when we were arguing or needing to go to therapy I would be angry. That’s personal and not everyone needs to know. Maybe after they go and fix things it may not be so bad but to announce it before their first appointment is just odd to me. We are not your closest friends bri. Your husband deserves privacy as well. She doesn’t have to keep selling herself and her family out.
Decororchid528

Unread post by Decororchid528 »

WOW!!! I just read the Instagram post after reading the comments here. I get that these people want to be relatable and such but yeah I think something like couples therapy should be kept private. She acts like things are so cheery lovely and perfect but it’s always different behind closed doors. Honestly I’m glad they are doing it and trying to make things work. I just hope they don’t end up filming the sessions. Pretty sure that’s illegal to some extent anyway!!

So this vlog...I can’t stop focusing on the fact that she got on that bike first off using coffee as her fuel and hasn’t showered after. Yikes.
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Well, Brianna took my advice after I suggested marriage counseling about 50 times on here. Anyone need any more proof she's lurking?

Also, Bri, go get help for your drinking and your husbands pain killer addiction. That's how it always starts.. Dr prescribes them for an injury and people can't get off of them. There's no shame in getting help for those addictions either, only shame is not getting help.

Return to “Brianna K”