Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

Unread post by Liz_444 »

Bon Bon looks smug when she makes that "smile". Not only does it not look good on her, she gives off a fu#k off vibe.
fibrostrong
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by fibrostrong »

It almost seems like just because Bonnie doesn't like proteins that she is making sure her kids aren't having any either. I've never seen a mother not make sure her children have enough to eat so that they will continue to grow and have healthy bones. Those vegetables she made are not enough for the kids to eat and get filled up on, let alone enough for the whole family. Not to mention she had said she puts some aside for her and Joel to have in a salad the next day so that means there is even less of it for dinner. I get that she is trying to either lose more weight or maintain her weight loss but just because she can't or don't wan to eat certain things doesn't mean her kids can't. At the rate she is going she will end up severely stunting their growth and poor Cody is already on the small side.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

fibrostrong wrote:It almost seems like just because Bonnie doesn't like proteins that she is making sure her kids aren't having any either. I've never seen a mother not make sure her children have enough to eat so that they will continue to grow and have healthy bones. Those vegetables she made are not enough for the kids to eat and get filled up on, let alone enough for the whole family. Not to mention she had said she puts some aside for her and Joel to have in a salad the next day so that means there is even less of it for dinner. I get that she is trying to either lose more weight or maintain her weight loss but just because she can't or don't wan to eat certain things doesn't mean her kids can't. At the rate she is going she will end up severely stunting their growth and poor Cody is already on the small side.

She said she sets some aside when she makes meat or fish. She wasn’t referring to the veggies we saw.

Still though, it’s not a lot for a family of 6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

Sickandtired wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 10:41 am No this just looks AWFUL! Her skin looks so badly textured.
Fresh face? Caked on makeup look is more like it. Did she put on mascara? I think she would more fresh with nothing but mascara and moisturizer, maybe a bb cream!
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 8:38 am Im not sure if I should post this here, or E&J thread since the footage is from their vlog, but what the heck is wrong with Bonnie? The way she was acting, the faces she was pulling, is she still taking her pain meds? Something is off with her.
Yeah, they all act like they're 13 years old. Buying candy and acting like fools when you're in your 30's is just pathetic. Who's watching all the kids? Aren't there like 10 or more of them? I kind of feel bad for Ruby being left out as usual but then again, she is more mature than the rest of them.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

fibrostrong wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 11:36 am It almost seems like just because Bonnie doesn't like proteins that she is making sure her kids aren't having any either. I've never seen a mother not make sure her children have enough to eat so that they will continue to grow and have healthy bones. Those vegetables she made are not enough for the kids to eat and get filled up on, let alone enough for the whole family. Not to mention she had said she puts some aside for her and Joel to have in a salad the next day so that means there is even less of it for dinner. I get that she is trying to either lose more weight or maintain her weight loss but just because she can't or don't wan to eat certain things doesn't mean her kids can't. At the rate she is going she will end up severely stunting their growth and poor Cody is already on the small side.
She has always fed the kids like this. It's never a complete meal. The funny thing is she is really proud of what she's serving. I guess in her mind a spoonful of veggies and some potato product is good enough for them. I'm guessing that's the way they were brought up too.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

ba1006 wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 12:06 pm
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 8:38 am Im not sure if I should post this here, or E&J thread since the footage is from their vlog, but what the heck is wrong with Bonnie? The way she was acting, the faces she was pulling, is she still taking her pain meds? Something is off with her.
Yeah, they all act like they're 13 years old. Buying candy and acting like fools when you're in your 30's is just pathetic. Who's watching all the kids? Aren't there like 10 or more of them? I kind of feel bad for Ruby being left out as usual but then again, she is more mature than the rest of them.

They said they had a few babysitters, the kids were probably better taken care of then they are by their own parents 90% of the time.

Bonnie was acting above and beyond the others though, way more then her previous Griffith silliness. I really am worried about her. She doesn’t seem herself at all.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 11:45 am
fibrostrong wrote:It almost seems like just because Bonnie doesn't like proteins that she is making sure her kids aren't having any either. I've never seen a mother not make sure her children have enough to eat so that they will continue to grow and have healthy bones. Those vegetables she made are not enough for the kids to eat and get filled up on, let alone enough for the whole family. Not to mention she had said she puts some aside for her and Joel to have in a salad the next day so that means there is even less of it for dinner. I get that she is trying to either lose more weight or maintain her weight loss but just because she can't or don't wan to eat certain things doesn't mean her kids can't. At the rate she is going she will end up severely stunting their growth and poor Cody is already on the small side.

She said she sets some aside when she makes meat or fish. She wasn’t referring to the veggies we saw.

Still though, it’s not a lot for a family of 6.

Really? My interpretation of it was she would set some of those veggies aside to eat cold on a lettuce salad later for her and Joel.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

^ I went back and watched the clip. She said “any time I have veggies at night or like fish or any type of meat I make sure to set some aside for Joel and I to have on salads”. So she definitely took some of those veggies out before the kids even ate dinner so she and Joel could have them later.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:[l

Really? My interpretation of it was she would set some of those veggies aside to eat cold on a lettuce salad later for her and Joel.
You’re right. Just went and rewatched and she does say vegetables before the fish.

ETA: posted at the same time as your above post.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Liz_444 wrote:Bon Bon looks smug when she makes that "smile". Not only does it not look good on her, she gives off a fu#k off vibe.
Well, we all know that's how she feels...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

As Bonnie said, roasted veggies are their "go-to meal". Ugh, that is not a meal. She's mentioned this "meal" a few times and every time it gets me. If Bonnie didn't want a source of protein/some meat or SOMETHING extra, that doesn't mean the kids shouldn't have any. The way they eat is just so bizarre, between the small portions of "veggies" and then like yesterday's vlog (? I Think it was yesterday) when she complained how nasty the 3 or 4 day old fish dinner was, yet they had to eat it. I'd hate eating in that house.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:As Bonnie said, roasted veggies are their "go-to meal". Ugh, that is not a meal. She's mentioned this "meal" a few times and every time it gets me. If Bonnie didn't want a source of protein/some meat or SOMETHING extra, that doesn't mean the kids shouldn't have any. The way they eat is just so bizarre, between the small portions of "veggies" and then like yesterday's vlog (? I Think it was yesterday) when she complained how nasty the 3 or 4 day old fish dinner was, yet they had to eat it. I'd hate eating in that house.
All they would need to add to make it balanced is rice or quinoa and a few nuts. We get the vegetarian dinners from Hello Fresh, and from a veggie standpoint they look very similar, but they always have a tiny bit of cheese and/or nuts and a grain.

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Sickandtired wrote:No this just looks AWFUL! Her skin looks so badly textured.
I cringed when I saw this. Too close of a shot, too much spray tanner, wrong earrings and wrong top. A lower cut neckline, sleek dangling earrings and a clean face would look 100 times better. Tbh she reminds me a little of Mrs. Doubtfire here Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

Is it weird how the Bolliebrand IG account only follows Bonnie and not Ellie as well?
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Vincere wrote:Is it weird how the Bolliebrand IG account only follows Bonnie and not Ellie as well?
Maybe Ellie blocked Bollie!

Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

Ducklings4 wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:31 am
Vincere wrote:Is it weird how the Bolliebrand IG account only follows Bonnie and not Ellie as well?
Maybe Ellie blocked Bollie!

You are right, kinda.
Actually Ellie blocked me and I couldn't see her account.
Both of them are followed.
queenc13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenc13 »

Imagine that. She didn’t post about boston’s Birthday and then when she did... she told a story about how awful he was and how she had to discipline him. Her getting after him reassured her that she’s a good mom, though, so no worries there. 🙄
Tinkerbell22
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tinkerbell22 »

Check Bonnie’s IG story. Who lets a 6 yr old ride their bike super fast down concrete steps with no safety gear on? I swear they do not care if their kids get seriously injured. Also, who ever told her that Lincoln’s hair looks good like that? It doesn’t. He looks like a homeless kid. Boston and Cody look so handsome with their neatly cut hair and Lincoln looks like a ragamuffin. Poor kid.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

They seem not to discourage friction between Cody and Boston. From Bonnie asking Cody if he was jealous with Boston’s new go kart to Joel’s laughter when they wrestle until someone is hurt. On IG, that was more than a light wrestling match with Cody jumping on Boston, then a slap and both ending up with red faces.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”