BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 69)

Thegrinchette
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 48)

Unread post by Thegrinchette »

I actually find it gross when people do such things for sympathy like that. Like take pics of themselves or their kids at the hospital and post them so everyone can be like omg are you okay?! Praying for you. Its one thing if she were advocating publicly for DMD and telling Nolans story in a classy manner so that others going through it could relate but this cash loving heffer only loves money and herself. Is scarhar sick? Sure. But she is not dying unlike Nolan and the nebulizer post is her being a gross cunt trying to get sympathy for her baby who has a cold when her other baby who is really ill is forgotten and visibly neglected. I actually hug my baby tighter when I think of Nolan, I get really sad.
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

t97 wrote:LMAO this is a page to talk shit about Britney and that’s what I’m doing. I don’t have to listen to some dumb ass bitch behind a screen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s not a page to just “talk shit.” We give credit where credit is due.

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

t97 wrote:THATS EXACTLY WHAT IM FUCKING SAYING! like ok maybe she needs it to breath but ya her mom is a selfish bitch.

Perhaps you should have specified that at some point? You just kept going on and on about how she doesn’t need it and that Britney is dramatic. None of that came across as you saying Britney is selfish lol you only called her dramatic. Yeah Brit sucks and she has some a lot of shitty things and maybe is even the reason she needs this nevulizer. But she’s doing what needs to be done by giving the baby the damn nebulizer so good for her.

KLBooze
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KLBooze »

My kids have a severe dairy allergy. It really makes me angry that after she goes on a rant about it she makes pancakes with butter (dairy) and milk (also dairy) for dinner.

Lactose intolerance and a milk protein allergy are different yes however this dumb ass won’t cut out dairy to keep her kid safe.
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

It looks like Scarlett was taking the nebulizer at the doctors office. It’s likely that B took her in for any reason, illness, cold, allergy and they thought she would benefit from an in office treatment. My kids have had that happened to them many times before, but don’t carry medication at home as it isn’t needed.

Thegrinchette
Talker
Talker

KLBooze wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:47 pm My kids have a severe dairy allergy. It really makes me angry that after she goes on a rant about it she makes pancakes with butter (dairy) and milk (also dairy) for dinner.

Lactose intolerance and a milk protein allergy are different yes however this dumb ass won’t cut out dairy to keep her kid safe.
What are you talking about ShE OnLy HaS DaIRY iN HeR CoFfE.... lolol
NigheanDonn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NigheanDonn »

I know this isn't news to anyone else on here but in the vlog titled "we got another car" you can really see how little she pays attention to her kids. One example is when Harlow is eating peas and she's like "I didn't even know you liked peas!" Maybe she's just never had them before but it just sounded weird. Then again when Scarlett is walking while holding onto that walker thing that I think she's had at least since Nolan, she acts completely shocked and asks Frank "did she just start doing this?!" and then he says he has better videos of her doing that on his phone. Like bitch, if you actually spent some quality time with your kids since you're literally home with them all day, maybe you would know what they like and what new things they're doing 🙄
Behlert13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Behlert13 »

So she has no problem showing scar scar face using her neb, but can’t show Nolan’s treatments?! Oh wait. There are none because she doesn’t do them.

sarai30
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by sarai30 »

New here but had to make an account... this woman is so uneducated and apathetic regarding this dairy allergy.

If it's is an ige mediated food allergy, it can be severe and life threatening. Allergists often say epi with known ingestion of an allergen. It should also be used if one serious symptom or two minor symptoms develop in the allergic individual, regardless of whether or not ingestion is known ("my kid has hives and her lip is swelling! but i don't think she ate anything she's allergic to." doesn't matter, use the epinephrine and call 911). One reaction does not predict the severity of the next. Consuming milk and nursing can absolutely cause symptoms in the breastfed baby, including eczema. Never mind your precious Starbucks creamer.

The fact that the baby reacted so fast to the milk Aria spilled indicates she is extremely sensitive. Cross contact is very difficult to avoid especially when kids are consuming the allergen. I have children with life threatening allergies, it's not something you can afford to not understand. Allergens show up in bath products, sunscreens, soaps and even in toothpastes. Obviously Scarlet is little but this nut of a mother needs to start reading labels and now. And figure out when she would need to use the epi pen, and how to use it. She'll post Barbie ads all day and in the next breath remind us again that she doesn't know how to use the emergency life saving medication prescribed to her daughter. Twit. And I feel terrible for Nolan as well.
damneaFrance
Informer
Informer

Unread post by damneaFrance »

Here you go, Scarlett must be having Bronchiolitis... But Brit needed the nebulizer for sympathy AND for an excuse not to post a video...

I wonder... my son has had 4 bronchiolitis in the span of 3 month when he was a baby... we had the nebulizer but we were also prescribed respiratory physical therapy to help evacuate the mucus (I would not know the exact wording for that in English) which was every day until he got better (usually 7 to 10 days). I wonder if she were to be prescibed this as well would she bother since she does not bother with PT for Nolan who desperatly neess it ?[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... d207c8.jpg[/IMG]

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk

Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lady6 »

I was just looking at my feed and a video popped up titled 'we can't find one'... and the thumbnail is britney and ean from 2 years ago. And i know we all go on about this... but omg! Her life has changed so much in such a short span of time. Like who would have ever thought looking at videos of her and ean. I STILL cant get over it.
lazydazey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lazydazey »

Lady6 wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:15 pm I was just looking at my feed and a video popped up titled 'we can't find one'... and the thumbnail is britney and ean from 2 years ago. And i know we all go on about this... but omg! Her life has changed so much in such a short span of time. Like who would have ever thought looking at videos of her and ean. I STILL cant get over it.
I have caught myself rewatching videos with ean in them. Makes me so sad. Frank is just ugh. He grinds my gears.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Scarlett’s had that gross ass cough for a long time now. I said it was disgusting to see her drag her along for FaMiLy PiCtUrEs at the Christmas tree farm because Scarlett and Harlow both sounded and looked like shit

But hey she got her pictures so I guess that’s all that matters right?

Graysky33
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Graysky33 »

NigheanDonn wrote:I know this isn't news to anyone else on here but in the vlog titled "we got another car" you can really see how little she pays attention to her kids. One example is when Harlow is eating peas and she's like "I didn't even know you liked peas!" Maybe she's just never had them before but it just sounded weird. Then again when Scarlett is walking while holding onto that walker thing that I think she's had at least since Nolan, she acts completely shocked and asks Frank "did she just start doing this?!" and then he says he has better videos of her doing that on his phone. Like bitch, if you actually spent some quality time with your kids since you're literally home with them all day, maybe you would know what they like and what new things they're doing Image
She was also shocked when she realized poor Nolan had never been to a movie before.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

LionCalledLeo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LionCalledLeo »

Why is her hair so uneven ? One side at the front is so much shorter than the other it’s distracting to me lol

ImageImage

honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

LionCalledLeo wrote:Why is her hair so uneven ? One side at the front is so much shorter than the other it’s distracting to me lol

ImageImage

It's just her layers. The longer parts are behind her shoulder.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

The haircut is still fucking terrible. It's so fringy. Imagine spending all that money on unnecessary shit but not going to a decent hair dresser.
LionCalledLeo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LionCalledLeo »

honeybear wrote:
LionCalledLeo wrote:Why is her hair so uneven ? One side at the front is so much shorter than the other it’s distracting to me lol

ImageImage

I’ve never seen layers like that. Even with layers the hair should be one length but with shorter layers on top getting shorter in stages. Hers is almost a straight cut on that side

GigglyMint
Talker
Talker

Unread post by GigglyMint »

LionCalledLeo wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:06 am
honeybear wrote:

ImageImage

I’ve never seen layers like that. Even with layers the hair should be one length but with shorter layers on top getting shorter in stages. Hers is almost a straight cut on that side

They’re not blended. Like the hi-lites.
Thegrinchette
Talker
Talker

The highlights are horrific. Btw who gets highlights anymore? Especially blond on dark brown?

Get some balayage its 2019.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”