Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

I love how she purposely put a bunch of emojis over the potty training part of the report daycare sent home for Cash. Yes, I understand all kids are different blah blah blah. If he’s able to fly down a hill on a scooter, he should be able to be potty trained and get rid of the damn paci!! If she spent half as much time workin with her kid as she does on decorating the “nuuurschery,” he would probably be potty trained and off the paci by now. She doesn’t want to be a mom. She just likes the attention of being pregnant and breastfeeding the newborn. Once the kids are older and more challenging, she doesn’t want them anymore so she sends them off to daycare for someone else to deal with.
madmax84
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by madmax84 »

She has no job...why does she need to send her kids to daycare? Usually if you want a few hours to yourself, you ask your parents to babysit. I understand not wanting "Honey" to babysit, I wouldn't either but what about Jeff's family?
haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by haterade »

Adhbrh91 wrote:I love how she purposely put a bunch of emojis over the potty training part of the report daycare sent home for Cash. Yes, I understand all kids are different blah blah blah. If he’s able to fly down a hill on a scooter, he should be able to be potty trained and get rid of the damn paci!! If she spent half as much time workin with her kid as she does on decorating the “nuuurschery,” he would probably be potty trained and off the paci by now. She doesn’t want to be a mom. She just likes the attention of being pregnant and breastfeeding the newborn. Once the kids are older and more challenging, she doesn’t want them anymore so she sends them off to daycare for someone else to deal with.
I am 100% on board with keeping a kid's potty training private. It's no one's business and would be extremely embarrassing in the future. This is something I will give Brittani a little (teeny-tiny) bit of credit for.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Sharphole2000
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sharphole2000 »

haterade wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:57 am
Adhbrh91 wrote:I love how she purposely put a bunch of emojis over the potty training part of the report daycare sent home for Cash. Yes, I understand all kids are different blah blah blah. If he’s able to fly down a hill on a scooter, he should be able to be potty trained and get rid of the damn paci!! If she spent half as much time workin with her kid as she does on decorating the “nuuurschery,” he would probably be potty trained and off the paci by now. She doesn’t want to be a mom. She just likes the attention of being pregnant and breastfeeding the newborn. Once the kids are older and more challenging, she doesn’t want them anymore so she sends them off to daycare for someone else to deal with.
I am 100% on board with keeping a kid's potty training private. It's no one's business and would be extremely embarrassing in the future. This is something I will give Brittani a little (teeny-tiny) bit of credit for.

This is the same Brittani that posted her kids playing with her tampons for all the world to see. I think its more likely that the kid shit his pants three times that day then protecting his privacy.
jle0906
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jle0906 »

Given this is BBL we’re talking about, she’s definitely more concerned what people would say about her as a parent than protecting her kid’s privacy.
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

I absolutely agree with keeping potty training private. This is Brittani we’re talking about though. She posted photos of her brain dead baby in a hospital bed and photos of his casket. She absolutely doesn’t care about protecting her children’s privacy or dignity. She cares about appearing picture-perfect on Instagram instead of dealing with her actual life.

Eseniya
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Eseniya »

Lala wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:12 am Honey and Mother Lover (Britts ex husband) are posting identical Trump propaganda on their stories. How bizarre to think they probably cuddle in bed together talking about QAnon conspiracies and the best parenting techniques for their grandson/son 🤮.
Is this just a rumor or are they actually together? I just can’t wrap my head around this 🤢
RiverRose
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RiverRose »

Eseniya wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:51 pm
Lala wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:12 am Honey and Mother Lover (Britts ex husband) are posting identical Trump propaganda on their stories. How bizarre to think they probably cuddle in bed together talking about QAnon conspiracies and the best parenting techniques for their grandson/son 🤮.
Is this just a rumor or are they actually together? I just can’t wrap my head around this 🤢
No, they are actually together. They’ve never addressed it but there is more than enough evidence to prove it.
Georgie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Georgie »

Cash seems like such a baby to me still , and seems like he needs extra attention that he should be getting at least for a little while longer .
How old was he when crew was born ?
Now he has his mommy back for just a little while longer .
I know first hand some kids are harder to potty train and get rid of the pacifier .
But they need some extra pushing and help to transition to a big kid easier .
That’s the whole thing here , he doesn’t have a mom transitioning him and helping him like he needs . 😭
rb0317
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by rb0317 »

Lol she bought a $1,200 dishwasher to match the fridge.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

rb0317 wrote:Lol she bought a $1,200 dishwasher to match the fridge.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I cannot with her.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

disneylover23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disneylover23 »

All she does it post sponsored IG stories. It’s like watching an infomercial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
law1117
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by law1117 »

She needs to stop the intentional, and forced, vocal fry crap. It’s not cute and I can’t stand watching the ig stories.

boosmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by boosmommy »

All morning about a fricking vacuum cleaner? Really?
Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ckc717 »

Brand new house and already replacing appliances. Now she has mismatched appliances... only a matter of time until she buys the rest to complete the collection.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

law1117 wrote:She needs to stop the intentional, and forced, vocal fry crap. It’s not cute and I can’t stand watching the ig stories.

I noticed in some stories recently, or maybe it was in her nursery tour on YouTube that she did not do the vocal fry. It was so refreshing to not hear that. Although I was struck by the sheer amount of baby clothes and items that she has. I know that she's being sent stuff day in and day out and she's not purchasing all of it, but you would think that she would donate a bunch of it maybe to the NICU or the PCICU at the hospital where Crew was? Or hell even do a giveaway and give away all the excess that she's been given. She could even still plug the company that donated to her and write it off or get kudos for bringing them more business.

Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

Ckc717 wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:08 am Brand new house and already replacing appliances. Now she has mismatched appliances... only a matter of time until she buys the rest to complete the collection.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Only a matter of time before she redecorates everything again.
Sharphole2000
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sharphole2000 »

Parquet wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:13 pm
law1117 wrote:She needs to stop the intentional, and forced, vocal fry crap. It’s not cute and I can’t stand watching the ig stories.

I noticed in some stories recently, or maybe it was in her nursery tour on YouTube that she did not do the vocal fry. It was so refreshing to not hear that. Although I was struck by the sheer amount of baby clothes and items that she has. I know that she's being sent stuff day in and day out and she's not purchasing all of it, but you would think that she would donate a bunch of it maybe to the NICU or the PCICU at the hospital where Crew was? Or hell even do a giveaway and give away all the excess that she's been given. She could even still plug the company that donated to her and write it off or get kudos for bringing them more business.

Brittani will always make damn sure she makes money off of everything and everyone.I could not agree with you more that she could be donating to local families in need or the PICU or NICU units. That will never happen. A few months back she had mentioned in her stories that she sells all the stuff she is done with online ( Cashs' rug in this instance).When a follower expressed interest to but the item she stated that unless she lived close to her that the shipping would be a small fortune. I'd bet the farm that she is on Marketplace selling all the free shit she receives. She cant help herself. Did she ever mention in her stories about presenting the candle money to that society she designated for a personal donation?Nope. Why? She most likely never did. She's a shitty human who cant get over her self-importance. I really hope for the sake of her family that Jeff gets snipped ASAP.
glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by glowing564 »

Let’s interrupt the crying and depression with a very wonderful #ad ... check out this vacuum you guys... in the outfit I wore 2 days ago
Simpyaz
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Simpyaz »

I am speechless. She agreed to to have her kids take christmas photos for an AD ?? Not caring about christmas and what that day means now or caring about her children being used as an AD. I used to like her and feel horrible for her. But as each day goes by and her behavior becomes more and more questionable its so hard to defend her. She will do anything for money.

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”