T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Tonesbay
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by Tonesbay »

CancelVlogMoms3 wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:37 am I guess drinking alcohol on a farm with your kids is ok? Driving with alcohol in your system is ok?? He clearly drove after drinking.

And you disgusting bitch laughing how you love "chicken nuggets" teaching your kids how an innocent baby chick is just processed shit food to you... i hope you rot you filthy skank and your little bitch of a boy husband cheats on your flabby FAT ass again. CPS will have a field day with this footage. You should know who lives in your new neighborhood.... you will be shocked 😉

THIS. one day this will catch up with them
NotAnotherUserName
Informer
Informer

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by NotAnotherUserName »

I was mainly listening to it and fast forwarding through the boring parts while getting ready today...so basically the whole thing. I didn’t even catch that he was drinking. Why couldn’t t.droops drive?? If my husband had few drinks while grilling with friends he would have me drive home, especially if the kids were in the car. Yikes. And does she have to mention that they bought nEw CoNsTrUcTiOn in every video? We get it, you have the most builder basic cheaply slapped together new house. Congrats!

And omg those pictures...if I had that look on my face my whole life I’d have droopy jowls too. Woof.
Bluecoconut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bluecoconut »

lol who is the best friend? Seems like t.desperate thinks everyone is her BFF when they really aren’t.
Megyevans34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Megyevans34 »

Welcome 👋🏽👋🏽👋🏽👋🏽👋🏽 Glad u see how awful the Beaston’s are
littlecloud wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:25 am I really hate this fraudulent ass bitch.

Hey guys, I’m new here lol. I used to love watching the Beastons tbh, until I found out that Shrimpy didn’t work anymore and lost his job. That’s when I first became suspect about them.

Next was learning about her peddling oils for the company “Young Living”, whose founder murdered his newborn by drowning him. Fucking disgusting.

I started reading here a few months ago, but didn’t make an account until recently. More things that disgust me about this family is how they lock their children in their rooms at night and send them to bed at 6 pm. Like seriously?

Anyways, I recently commented on a YouTube video that was talking about Tiffani and her essential oil MLM scheme. There were commenters on that video defending her, so I brought up the fact that she supports a company whose founder murdered his own newborn baby.

So for background info about me: I’ve never commented on T.Jowls videos on her channel or on Chris’s channel in the past. However, after writing those comments about Jowls on that YouTube video, she blocked me on BOTH her main channel and on Shrimp’s channel. LMFAO!!!! What an insecure bitch, that literally proves that she spends her time going OUT OF HER WAY to look for “hate comments” about her on OTHER PEOPLE’S VIDEOS to block them. How fucking pathetic lmfao. Hey T.Haggard, maybe you should spend your free time WITH YOUR F-O-U-R KIDS instead of locking them in their rooms you evil witch. Get a LIFE while you’re at it.
BlondeQueen96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlondeQueen96 »

Heres a trick for anyone who hate watches her videos..put it on playback speed 1.5. Its great 👌🏼
Hali256
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hali256 »

So many ass kissers on the latest youtuber headlines latest video about her. Some of the words to describe her were hardworking, compelling, inspiring and full of positivity and grace 🤣
Omgbecky
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Omgbecky »

Hali256 wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:32 pm So many ass kissers on the latest youtuber headlines latest video about her. Some of the words to describe her were hardworking, compelling, inspiring and full of positivity and grace 🤣
How can people be so f*cking stupid??????????? They think she’s inspiring? More like lazy, unmotivated, selfish and really boring. I feel sorry for the women that think she’s InSPiRInG. They need help and a reality check. T.fake gives herself all the grace. Lmao that it’s self is the dumbest statement 😆
littlecloud
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by littlecloud »

Shrimp, get a JOB.

T.Haggard, stop forcing your husband to stay home and let him WORK. He’s a man. He needs to work. No wonder you both are so miserable, you’re both home with each other 24/7. Do you not see how toxic that is? Get over your insecurities and give each other some breathing room.

MOD NOTE:

DO NOT encourage ppl to call CPS!! I don’t follow the Beastons, but ffs, CPS can barely follow up on the calls they have right now! Don’t waste their time on something like this!! If it happens again, you will be PERMANENTLY BANNED!
Last edited by RottieMama on Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

She just put an ad up for Nick Jr and I used to work there. I emailed everyone I knew with the screen shot of him drinking and driving and where they put their kids to bed as a fire hazard.

LOSERS.
disney8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disney8 »

Tonesbay wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:00 pm She just put an ad up for Nick Jr and I used to work there. I emailed everyone I knew with the screen shot of him drinking and driving and where they put their kids to bed as a fire hazard.

LOSERS.
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Nice!!!
Ssmith90
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ssmith90 »

There’s that cricket I was waiting for since Bri just was sponsored for it... little late to the sponsorship bullshit t.fake 🙄
strongybady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by strongybady »

Omg she definitely got bad Botox. Her right eyebrow is wacked hahahahaha. Whoever called it on here that they stopped posting due to plastic surgery was so close. Bitch can't lower that brow if her life depended on it. Omg. Her fucked up face just got more fucked up for the next 2-3 months and I'm dying

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Qpwo1029

Unread post by Qpwo1029 »

She stopped showing off her toes hahah must have heard how they were ugly 😂
Bettymcwiggan
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bettymcwiggan »

strongybady wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:49 pm Omg she definitely got bad Botox. Her right eyebrow is wacked hahahahaha. Whoever called it on here that they stopped posting due to plastic surgery was so close. Bitch can't lower that brow if her life depended on it. Omg. Her fucked up face just got more fucked up for the next 2-3 months and I'm dying

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
Nah her forehead still wrinkles when she puts her brows up ... she's just got f'd up brows 🤣 she should watch some youtube tutorials on how to fix that
bcuzimnosey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bcuzimnosey »

Has it ever been brought up here that they are working with a PR agency now?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

bcuzimnosey wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:41 am Has it ever been brought up here that they are working with a PR agency now?
I called this when she kissed up to other vloggers and started buying more followers for her hubby and herself. It is why you see her putting up SOMETHING on a schedule when there is nothing but watching her chop vegetables. They also take that fee. More debt and when companies book with them and then have people going to the companies and complaining it makes them both look bad. They'll get dropped. They're in way over their heads.
Omgbecky
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Omgbecky »

She does not get a lot of comments or likes on anything sponsored on Instagram. That proves she is a scam!!! She can’t buy followers and comments on sponsored posts. All her other posts she can. T.FRAUD.
Deuces
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Deuces »

Deuces wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:33 am
CrimsonAndClover wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:00 pm
littlecloud wrote:Shrimp, get a JOB.

T.Haggard, stop forcing your husband to stay home and let him WORK. He’s a man. He needs to work. No wonder you both are so miserable, you’re both home with each other 24/7. Do you not see how toxic that is? Get over your insecurities and give each other some breathing room.

Btw, someone needs to call CPS on them for locking their children in their rooms at night. That’s not right nor is it safe. God forbid there was a fire. Maybe CPS could have a talk with them about not endangering their children. Fucking losers.
For real. Is there anyone that lives close to them who would be able to report this absolute bullshit???

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
I can! I just don't have their newest address. Otherwise I can childline it
Any screenshots of the doors, bruising, etc would be helpful. Just DM me

MOD NOTE:

Encouraging ppl to contact CPS, or posting your willingness to make a report, will result in a PERMANENT BAN!

First, and FINAL warning!

ALittleStitious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ALittleStitious »

Deuces wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:22 am
CrimsonAndClover wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:00 pm For real. Is there anyone that lives close to them who would be able to report this absolute bullshit???

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
So, just a heads up, I'm pretty sure going "real life" is against the rules here. Obviously no one can stop you from whatever it is you feel you need to do, but I don't think you're supposed to post about it or encourage it here. It could get the whole thread/topic banned.
Deuces
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Deuces »

ALittleStitious wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:48 am
Deuces wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:22 am

So, just a heads up, I'm pretty sure going "real life" is against the rules here. Obviously no one can stop you from whatever it is you feel you need to do, but I don't think you're supposed to post about it or encourage it here. It could get the whole thread/topic banned.
Didn't know that, sorry. Thanks for the heads up!

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”