JessChrisAndTheirBlendedFamilyOf4Months Part 33

Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JessChrisAndTheirBlendedFamilyOf4Months Part 33

Unread post by Lady6 »

I wonder if Gabe knows about/ how he feels about Jess trying to conceive in the past when she was with him as a teen. Jess has admitted to doing this and I wonder if this is why Gabe left her.
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

Hmm wonder where Mimi was coming home from that she would be wearing her pajamas lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Makes me sick to my stomach when these kids (16 or 17) 'try' to conceive.
te4cup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by te4cup »

Alyshaxx wrote:Hmm wonder where Mimi was coming home from that she would be wearing her pajamas lol
I assume she's come home, gotten changed first and then gone to see the kids?
HelloHolaHallo

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

te4cup wrote:
Alyshaxx wrote:Hmm wonder where Mimi was coming home from that she would be wearing her pajamas lol
I assume she's come home, gotten changed first and then gone to see the kids?
Or she's officially homeless now that Chris is coming over so she just wears her pajamas all day :lol:
Metalstar420
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Metalstar420 »

Lady6 wrote:I wonder if Gabe knows about/ how he feels about Jess trying to conceive in the past when she was with him as a teen. Jess has admitted to doing this and I wonder if this is why Gabe left her.
I am not trying to be racist or anything just putting it out there, i know gabe is a darker colour, could he also be from a different culture and in that case he could have really liked jess and dated her in highschool to have that "white girl" but his parents didn't apporove. Most likely he wasn't all going to marry her or even get her pregnant but just have fun with her in highschool then dump her after graduation then meet the "right girl" of the same culture to impress his parents, also the teason why he took so long to tell them she was pregnant. Again i am just specualting i don't know his background or what his family is like and yes i am judging him by his colour of skin but i am not trying to make it out as a bad thing or any kind of racisim. Also has anyone else wondered how lilia is so white i know jess is like snow but come on she should have been way darker than she is.
HelloHolaHallo

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

MetalBitch88 wrote:
Lady6 wrote:I wonder if Gabe knows about/ how he feels about Jess trying to conceive in the past when she was with him as a teen. Jess has admitted to doing this and I wonder if this is why Gabe left her.
I am not trying to be racist or anything just putting it out there, i know gabe is a darker colour, could he also be from a different culture and in that case he could have really liked jess and dated her in highschool to have that "white girl" but his parents didn't apporove. Most likely he wasn't all going to marry her or even get her pregnant but just have fun with her in highschool then dump her after graduation then meet the "right girl" of the same culture to impress his parents, also the teason why he took so long to tell them she was pregnant. Again i am just specualting i don't know his background or what his family is like and yes i am judging him by his colour of skin but i am not trying to make it out as a bad thing or any kind of racisim. Also has anyone else wondered how lilia is so white i know jess is like snow but come on she should have been way darker than she is.
I'm Mexican and of a dark complexion and my husband is German and a little darker than Jess and this post is 100% untrue. To have " that white girl" what does that even mean??? What does his skin color have anything to do with their relationship? Could it be possible that he just loved her for her?

How come Lilia is so white :roll:
Lilia is the beautiful combination of her parents. She shouldn't be anything she's perfect the way she is! Genetics are a funny thing and you should educate yourself a little more because it sounds like you lack knowledge in interracial relationship and genetics.

And how dare you judge him based off the color of his skin that was probably the most ignorant statement I've read on this website!

I can't even with this post. Sorry I normally try to respect everyone's opinion and I never get defensive but this skin color = judging his character is a bunch of crap.
Metalstar420
Amateur
Amateur

I'm Mexican and of a dark complexion and my husband is German and a little darker than Jess and this post is 100% untrue. To have " that white girl" what does that even mean??? What does his skin color have anything to do with their relationship? Could it be possible that he just loved her for her?

How come Lilia is so white :roll:
Lilia is the beautiful combination of her parents. She shouldn't be anything she's perfect the way she is! Genetics are a funny thing and you should educate yourself a little more because it sounds like you lack knowledge in interracial relationship and genetics.

And how dare you judge him based off the color of his skin that was probably the most ignorant statement I've read on this website!

I can't even with this post. Sorry I normally try to respect everyone's opinion and I never get defensive but this skin color = judging his character is a bunch of crap.[/quote]
I'm pretty sure Gabe's family like Jess... until she got pregnant, etc.
What are you trying to imply with the comment about Lilia's skin colour? That she's not Gabes? She got blonde hair, does that mean she's Wendys?
"not trying to be racist" *is racist*
I agree with HelloHolaHallo, this whole post was dumb.[/quote]

Okay, i get were you guys are coming from and i am sorry to offend i really was trying not to and i don't get gentics it is weird dna is just one subject that is difficult to understand altogether. And yes i was judging his skin but not in that way, just cultural, damn my hole is getting really big now. Okay let me just put the sholve right here in this side of the huge whole i am digging, there are a lot of culture(which i have no clue which one he believes in) like muslims want to stay withing their own culture same with jewish ppl. Okay i just went deeper, ummmm the pervious generations were raised by a harder stricter traditions and i was trying to say if his family had some cultral traditions they wanted to keep traditional. Its all in theory cause i have no clue not even an inkling of what is culture or background is. Okay i think i am deep enough now, its cold down here. I am truly sorry if i don't make sense i usually sometimes don't sorry for offending i truly from the bottom of my heart wasn't trying to.
Metalstar420
Amateur
Amateur

Okay screw everything i have just said cause it stupid and i make no damn sense, has anyone watched big bang theory and how raj gets bugged by his family to find a nice girl and get married and hooks him up with women like him and that. That is what i meant, nothing about skin nothing about race just culture and traditions. Please i hope this helps about what i actually meant to say.
missmsg
Informer
Informer

Unread post by missmsg »

MetalBitch88 wrote:Okay screw everything i have just said cause it stupid and i make no damn sense, has anyone watched big bang theory and how raj gets bugged by his family to find a nice girl and get married and hooks him up with women like him and that. That is what i meant, nothing about skin nothing about race just culture and traditions. Please i hope this helps about what i actually meant to say.

I get what you were saying, my friend who is Mexican was in love with her Filipino friend, and he felt the same for her. But he told her that they couldn't be together because his family would dissaprove. His mom is very much the type who won't welcome any other ethnicity into her family, so of course he's not going to risk his entire family for something that most likely wouldn't last forever. Just a few months ago, he got with a filipino girl and I swear he looks sooooo unhappy, but he's making his family happy, some ethnicities are like that. But I honestly don't think that was the case with Gabe Image
a_is_for
Informer
Informer

Unread post by a_is_for »

By the sounds of it, it is only your "culture" that doesnt like mixed couples or interracial dating, or would think anything strange of it. Youre talking about "cultures" and "tradititions" but do you even know what gabe's "culture" is - or in your eyes is it just brown from his skin colour? Muslims, and east indians, and hispanics - all of which you have mentioned as under the same "culture and tradition" are all vastly different. Anyway, Im sure if you asked him and his family he would say his culture is american as thats where he was born and raised.

I agree you should probably just stop, the ignorance coming from you is just astounding.
a_is_for
Informer
Informer

Unread post by a_is_for »

80085 wrote:
MetalBitch88 wrote:Okay screw everything i have just said cause it stupid and i make no damn sense, has anyone watched big bang theory and how raj gets bugged by his family to find a nice girl and get married and hooks him up with women like him and that. That is what i meant, nothing about skin nothing about race just culture and traditions. Please i hope this helps about what i actually meant to say.
I get what you meant, it was just worded really wrong.
It depends on the family themselves, not what culture they're from. A lot of white parents hope their kids marry white people too.

I think Gabe planned to be with her for a long time. They had promise rings, etc. Not that that means they'd be ~together forever~ but obviously they get a long really well because they're still good friends. Jess just had to fuck it up because she wanted a baby that bad.
Agreed. Definitely got my defense up with all these assumptions based on race and skin colour. i got the impression that gabe was always a good guy and had good intentions. I didnt like that nonsense of he was just a rebellious guy who wanted to try a white chick. Come on. Theres so many people you can say that to, anyway - especially jess who has a track record for liking hispanic guys. Why not say how clearly she clearly has a thing for non-white guys and just wants to try.
We dont even know if it was gabe that broke up with jess - particularly under influence of his parents. I always thought there was a good chance she broke up with him when he didnt want to instantly jump to marriage.
meowmix321
Informer
Informer

Unread post by meowmix321 »

#blended
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jrgold19

Unread post by jrgold19 »

Dont all kids love other kids?? And lilia isnt interested as per usual

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
jrgold19

Unread post by jrgold19 »

I bet when they facetime jess says "look landen, daddy"

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

jrgold19 wrote:I bet when they facetime jess says "look landen, daddy"

wouldn't doubt it
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

I predict:
Alpine will be there on Landen's birthday
Alpine will be at his party and the twins' party
Drake will not see either of those kids on their birthdays
Drake will not be invited to the parties
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

Oh they aren't always together then :o so tempted to comment on Jess' new pic of landen and say Drakes twin, wonder if ill get hate LOL
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
Alr2210
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Alr2210 »

I love that Landen, the child who really can't run away or say NO! seems like he's the only one "interested" in facetiming. When we all know that really it's because he's a baby and sees a phone. And I'm so glad Chris is spending his time with the boys facetiming Jess and making them do it as well. You sure are a stand up dad there Chris!
RubyRed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyRed »

I bet she'd get a lot more views if Drake and Natalie came to Landen's birthday or the twins' birthdays.
I know I'd watch... lol :jerry:
webby wrote:I predict:
Alpine will be there on Landen's birthday
Alpine will be at his party and the twins' party
Drake will not see either of those kids on their birthdays
Drake will not be invited to the parties

Return to “JesssFam”