Haleigh Everts

DoeEyes
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Haleigh Everts

Unread post by DoeEyes »

Looks like shes got some severe PPD. And shes not managing it... i can sympathize, I had it really bad with my third. But if it goes unmanaged, scary things can happen. But CJ probably wont allow her to get on medication.

I wonder of she's eating her words "motherhood is so easy..."
Blossom76
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Blossom76 »

DoeEyes wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:48 pm
Loverach06 wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:23 pm She is public again

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
So, who won the bet???
I think 'onaplaydate' won, said she'd cave within a month of her baby being born
Blossom76
Gossiper
Gossiper

OnAPlaydate wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:27 pm Should we place our bets on when we think she'll be back?

My prediction is that she'll be back within a month of Xavier being born. She's said a ton that her followers were her friends, that she doesn't have friends where they live, and that's why she spent so much time on Instagram. Based on things she's said in the past, it seems like between her and CJ, they alienate people everywhere they go, so once she has the new baby, she's going to want people to talk to.
And we have a winner!
ellarichards34
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ellarichards34 »

You guys are grown woman... some of you have kids... and you’re acting like 12 year old girls. You’re only saying these things because you feel safe hiding behind a screen, you would never say these things in real life, Haleigh doesn’t care about your opinions, what you say is never going to change anything about her. It’s her life. If you don’t like who she is than fine, but no need to act like toddlers and be all upset because things aren’t the exact the way you want...I’m not even friends with her, and it’s not even like I’m personally upset with this because someone close to me is hurt, and I WILL TELL YOU, and go out of my way to tell you, that you guys are annoying. So you should really take my word that this is all very stupid and childish and you’re a bunch of scared babies that hide behind a screen so you can say whatever you want and be as immature as you want without a consequence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ellarichards34
Amateur
Amateur

You guys are grown woman... some of you have kids... and you’re acting like 12 year old girls. You’re only saying these things because you feel safe hiding behind a screen, you would never say these things in real life, Haleigh doesn’t care about your opinions, what you say is never going to change anything about her. It’s her life. If you don’t like who she is than fine, but no need to act like toddlers and be all upset because things aren’t the exact the way you want...I’m not even friends with her, and it’s not even like I’m personally upset with this because someone close to me is hurt, and I WILL TELL YOU, and go out of my way to tell you, that you guys are annoying. So you should really take my word that this is all very stupid and childish and you’re a bunch of scared babies that hide behind a screen so you can say whatever you want and be as immature as you want without a consequence.
Blossom76
Gossiper
Gossiper

ellarichards34 wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:24 pm You guys are grown woman... some of you have kids... and you’re acting like 12 year old girls. You’re only saying these things because you feel safe hiding behind a screen, you would never say these things in real life, Haleigh doesn’t care about your opinions, what you say is never going to change anything about her. It’s her life. If you don’t like who she is than fine, but no need to act like toddlers and be all upset because things aren’t the exact the way you want...I’m not even friends with her, and it’s not even like I’m personally upset with this because someone close to me is hurt, and I WILL TELL YOU, and go out of my way to tell you, that you guys are annoying. So you should really take my word that this is all very stupid and childish and you’re a bunch of scared babies that hide behind a screen so you can say whatever you want and be as immature as you want without a consequence.

What the actual fuck are you talking about? We're not upset about anything, we're gossiping on a gossip website. I'm a spoilt housewife, I have nothing else to do except clean my house, cook, shop and show up to my botox and spa appointments. I have PLENTY of free time, and if I want to spend some of it gossiping about some random LDS youtuber who had a very public mental breakdown then I will. I'm not sure what it is you think I'm scared of but there is no consequence of gossiping on a gossip website.

I WILL TELL YOU, coming here and giving your finger wagging speech will not change a thing on this website, its a gossip forum, 'youtube momma drama' we don't give a crap about your feelings, or Haleighs feelings or any of the other trolls feelings that come here to stick up for her.

She would to well to remember that its a good thing to have people talking about her. She should leave the negative comments on her youtube videos, those 'haters' as she calls them will watch her videos just to check on the shit fight in the comments section. That's views, that's money. Honestly she just needs to harden the fuck up, haters, supporters, they all create views, they all create publicity, you wont get one without the other, its just how shit it. She should just grow up embrace it and stop being such a baby about it.
kikiluvsu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kikiluvsu »

That awkward moment when Haleigh has become so irrelevant (even after returning, nobody really cares) that the only people keeping this forum going are her and her groupies... lol
ellarichards34
Amateur
Amateur

Blossom76 wrote:
ellarichards34 wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:24 pm You guys are grown woman... some of you have kids... and you’re acting like 12 year old girls. You’re only saying these things because you feel safe hiding behind a screen, you would never say these things in real life, Haleigh doesn’t care about your opinions, what you say is never going to change anything about her. It’s her life. If you don’t like who she is than fine, but no need to act like toddlers and be all upset because things aren’t the exact the way you want...I’m not even friends with her, and it’s not even like I’m personally upset with this because someone close to me is hurt, and I WILL TELL YOU, and go out of my way to tell you, that you guys are annoying. So you should really take my word that this is all very stupid and childish and you’re a bunch of scared babies that hide behind a screen so you can say whatever you want and be as immature as you want without a consequence.

What the actual fuck are you talking about? We're not upset about anything, we're gossiping on a gossip website. I'm a spoilt housewife, I have nothing else to do except clean my house, cook, shop and show up to my botox and spa appointments. I have PLENTY of free time, and if I want to spend some of it gossiping about some random LDS youtuber who had a very public mental breakdown then I will. I'm not sure what it is you think I'm scared of but there is no consequence of gossiping on a gossip website.

I WILL TELL YOU, coming here and giving your finger wagging speech will not change a thing on this website, its a gossip forum, 'youtube momma drama' we don't give a crap about your feelings, or Haleighs feelings or any of the other trolls feelings that come here to stick up for her.

She would to well to remember that its a good thing to have people talking about her. She should leave the negative comments on her youtube videos, those 'haters' as she calls them will watch her videos just to check on the shit fight in the comments section. That's views, that's money. Honestly she just needs to harden the fuck up, haters, supporters, they all create views, they all create publicity, you wont get one without the other, its just how shit it. She should just grow up embrace it and stop being such a baby about it.
My point is is you are a grown woman and you’re acting 12.... and you’re cowards to hide behind a screen and just say whatever you want , it’s childish. Okay? I know it won’t change what you do, I can’t control you. But it will tell you that you’re being immature and ridiculous. What mental breakdown? Being upset that someone’s doing things to bother her, gossiping about her? Any one is not going to be happy about that and leaving is an option to get it to stop? Of course she’s going to tell her friends that she’s made on the internet why she’s leaving? And what about the people on YouTube that watch her, they want to know why she’s leaving? It was the right thing to say why, you said I am her friend, I’m not. I have talked to her, and I don’t not support her, but I’m not close with her. If you would like to contact me personally, my account is @ellajrichards - but you probably won’t because you don’t want Haleigh finding out who you are, and possibly making you look bad, even though you’re a grown woman, but coming across as emotionally about 12. And yeah there is no consequence, because you’re hiding behind a screen like a young teenage boy who wants to convince the cute girls he’s their age to talk to them on Instagram Image it’s very much different when they have your personal information, and it was likely that they knew her personally, but what if they did not? What if it was the right thing to do to leave? What if they were a danger to her family? Any mother in their right mind would leave! They would take any pre cautions to be safe, anybody knows the internet can be a scary place.

ellarichards34
Amateur
Amateur

kikiluvsu wrote:That awkward moment when Haleigh has become so irrelevant (even after returning, nobody really cares) that the only people keeping this forum going are her and her groupies... lol
How has she became irrelevant? She gained 400 followers back within 5 minutes of making her Instagram public again...

Blossom76
Gossiper
Gossiper

ellarichards34 wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:48 am
Blossom76 wrote:
ellarichards34 wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:24 pm

My point is is you are a grown woman and you’re acting 12.... and you’re cowards to hide behind a screen and just say whatever you want , it’s childish. Okay? I know it won’t change what you do, I can’t control you. But it will tell you that you’re being immature and ridiculous. What mental breakdown? Being upset that someone’s doing things to bother her, gossiping about her? Any one is not going to be happy about that and leaving is an option to get it to stop? Of course she’s going to tell her friends that she’s made on the internet why she’s leaving? And what about the people on YouTube that watch her, they want to know why she’s leaving? It was the right thing to say why, you said I am her friend, I’m not. I have talked to her, and I don’t not support her, but I’m not close with her. If you would like to contact me personally, my account is @ellajrichards - but you probably won’t because you don’t want Haleigh finding out who you are, and possibly making you look bad, even though you’re a grown woman, but coming across as emotionally about 12. And yeah there is no consequence, because you’re hiding behind a screen like a young teenage boy who wants to convince the cute girls he’s their age to talk to them on Instagram Image it’s very much different when they have your personal information, and it was likely that they knew her personally, but what if they did not? What if it was the right thing to do to leave? What if they were a danger to her family? Any mother in their right mind would leave! They would take any pre cautions to be safe, anybody knows the internet can be a scary place.

I NEVER said you were her friend, I said you were a troll. And I think you're making an idiot of yourself, this is a gossip website, designed for people to come here and gossip, you feeling the need to come here and 'tell us off' makes you look really pathetic. Are you going to get on every single thread here and lecture people? Or is it a Haleigh specific issue for you? Maybe you should check out the other threads here so you can see what real hate and real gossip looks like, we are ridiculously tame on this thread.
Last edited by Blossom76 on Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ellarichards34
Amateur
Amateur

Blossom76 wrote:
Blossom76 wrote: What the actual fuck are you talking about? We're not upset about anything, we're gossiping on a gossip website. I'm a spoilt housewife, I have nothing else to do except clean my house, cook, shop and show up to my botox and spa appointments. I have PLENTY of free time, and if I want to spend some of it gossiping about some random LDS youtuber who had a very public mental breakdown then I will. I'm not sure what it is you think I'm scared of but there is no consequence of gossiping on a gossip website.

I NEVER said you were her friend, I said you were a troll. And I think you're making an idiot of yourself, this is a gossip website, designed for people to come here and gossip, why you feel the need to come here and 'tell us off' makes you look really pathetic. Are you going to get on every single thread here and lecture people? Or is it a Haleigh specific issue for you? Maybe you should check out the other threads here so you can see what real hate and real gossip looks like, we are ridiculously tame on this thread.
And you, acting like a child, hiding behind a screen saying whatever you want, makes you look even more pathetic! At least say who you are instead of hiding behind a screen as a grown woman saying whatever you want, or have a profile picture. If you’re not going to take responsibility for it, don’t do it at all!

Blossom76
Gossiper
Gossiper

ellarichards34 wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:35 pm
Blossom76 wrote:
I NEVER said you were her friend, I said you were a troll. And I think you're making an idiot of yourself, this is a gossip website, designed for people to come here and gossip, why you feel the need to come here and 'tell us off' makes you look really pathetic. Are you going to get on every single thread here and lecture people? Or is it a Haleigh specific issue for you? Maybe you should check out the other threads here so you can see what real hate and real gossip looks like, we are ridiculously tame on this thread.
And you, acting like a child, hiding behind a screen saying whatever you want, makes you look even more pathetic! At least say who you are instead of hiding behind a screen as a grown woman saying whatever you want, or have a profile picture. If you’re not going to take responsibility for it, don’t do it at all!

Oh what a surprise another Haleigh troll trying to get personal information out of us, like we're actually stupid enough to do it. And if you're going to ask for personal information perhaps you should go first and tell us all yours?

I will let you know though it is against the site rules and the site moderators will delete the post, as they have earlier in this thread when another troll pulled the same crap you are pulling now. I'm pretty sure that was the same troll who got busted with 4 different accounts all on the same IP address and got herself banned. Now that's pathetic!
ellarichards34
Amateur
Amateur

How is saying you should take responsibility for your actions asking for personal information? I said to show who you are and take responsibility instead of hide and say whatever you want. I did not ask for your information. Asking for information and saying you should not hide and say whatever you want are 2 different things. I do not care about who you are.

Blossom76
Gossiper
Gossiper

ellarichards34 wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:47 pm How is saying you should take responsibility for your actions asking for personal information? I said to show who you are and take responsibility instead of hide and say whatever you want. I did not ask for your information. Asking for information and saying you should not hide and say whatever you want are 2 different things. I do not care about who you are.

you said "At least say who you are" that's asking for personal information
ellarichards34
Amateur
Amateur

Blossom76 wrote:
ellarichards34 wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:47 pm How is saying you should take responsibility for your actions asking for personal information? I said to show who you are and take responsibility instead of hide and say whatever you want. I did not ask for your information. Asking for information and saying you should not hide and say whatever you want are 2 different things. I do not care about who you are.

you said "At least say who you are" that's asking for personal information
“At least say who you are” as in don’t hide behind a screen and take responsibility. “At least say who you are” as in be a mature person and at least take responsibility for your actions.

ellarichards34
Amateur
Amateur

And keep in mind she was using social media to make some money, brand deals, monetized videos, so you should be okay with her being on the internet since she’s making her own money...

Blossom76
Gossiper
Gossiper

ellarichards34 wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:14 pm And keep in mind she was using social media to make some money, brand deals, monetized videos, so you should be okay with her being on the internet since she’s making her own money...

look troll, I'm fine with anyone being on the internet, putting themselves out in public to earn some coin for themselves. BUT I also have a right to be here and bitch about whoever I want. People who put themselves out in the public eye need to accept the reality that not everyone will like them, some will say nice things, some will talk smack about them. If they can't handle it then they're in the wrong industry and little trolls like you showing up to a 'hater' forum about Haleigh, just tells us that Haleigh can't handle it.
ellarichards34
Amateur
Amateur

Blossom76 wrote:
ellarichards34 wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:14 pm And keep in mind she was using social media to make some money, brand deals, monetized videos, so you should be okay with her being on the internet since she’s making her own money...

look troll, I'm fine with anyone being on the internet, putting themselves out in public to earn some coin for themselves. BUT I also have a right to be here and bitch about whoever I want. People who put themselves out in the public eye need to accept the reality that not everyone will like them, some will say nice things, some will talk smack about them. If they can't handle it then they're in the wrong industry and little trolls like you showing up to a 'hater' forum about Haleigh, just tells us that Haleigh can't handle it.
That’s true, freedom of speech! But, Haleigh making the video about the gossip forum doesn’t mean she can’t handle it, it means she’s addressing it, by saying that these comments aren’t accurate. There’s a reason she came back? I’m sure she thinks this group is annoying, but she doesn’t care. She didn’t just leave because of this? She thought someone was a threat to her family, the smart thing to do is leave, of course she would think it’s somebody in this group, chances are they would be here if they’re doing what they did by getting her number, etc. she can handle hate, but she has the right to address it, again, freedom of speech, when she knows somebody is saying something about her that might be true, but blown out of proportion. .Last spring she made the video addressing this group, she left around October, months after this thread even started, she knows she will get hate.

ellarichards34
Amateur
Amateur

Blossom76 wrote:

Haleigh never told me to do this? I’m sure she’s bothered by this, but this doesn’t show that she can’t handle it, because it’s my choice to do this. I know what you’re doing is immature and stupid, that’s why I’m here. She never told me to do this, she never probably told me this thread was here, I watched her video last spring and then found out about it.

Blossom76
Gossiper
Gossiper

She literally had a mental breakdown on camera on IG 'addressing this' (and lets me honest it wasn't even us, it was someone she knew from her real life) but sure troll, whatever you say! :jes:

Return to “Haleigh Everts”