Brianna K | Part 2

Lilyrose22
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brianna K | Part 2

Unread post by Lilyrose22 »

I'm a few days late posting this but I just caught up on the vlog from Nashville. Did anyone else catch the comment Myka made to Bri when they were sitting at dinner, where she told her how hot and cute Bri looked and how she looked like she should be out in the fields picking cotton?

Yikes.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

I hate to give that psycho views...but I just had to watch Adam's video.
I have so much to say about it... pathetic, FAKE, forced, horribly uncomfortable.

He mentioned after the accident that he "happened" to have pain pills on him from a previous injury...why would you bring pain pills with you on a work trip when you are not actively taking them/prescribed them?
Sounds very much to me that he has a pill problem.
His "slurring" or "being out of it" or "not acting like himself"......all could be caused from those pain pills.

He is self medicating, she is self medicating.

I find it odd that he would admit to letting the driver leave the scene of an accident, and admittedly call the police a long time after accident. The police said "it's a good thing they didnt call because the guy was part of a gang?"...wouldn't the police want him to call so they could try to arrest him / have another charge against him?
Nothing about that makes any sense.

Everyone else walked away from the accident.
The car literally drove away.
Why are the nurses (and notice he didn't say doctors said this, only nurses) suprised he is not dead?
How can they be suprised he is not dead?
He walked away from the accident...

How many fucking times can a person say ummmmm!?!?!?!
You are making videos for the world to see, don't fucking say ummm!

I dont believe anything he said for one second.

Coincidently right as he was to be approved to go to work, he started slurring?
Yeah, that is extremely fake.

If he is in such danger that he is afraid for his kids to lose him, should he be driving? The day after he went to the e.r. he drove his family to dinner. Should he be working in his basement like he did?
Shoukd he be flying and traveling?
It seems he is well enough to do the things he wants to do.

I have absolutely no respect for a man like that. It actually grosses me out. Also, I think his pathetic YT channel is so not masculine.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Hellamomish
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Hellamomish »

i love that it’s always brought up that her marriage is in distress and that her chairs are so nasty and all of the sudden they have new chairs and are talking to a therapist ... but don’t you think if your marriage really needs it traditional therapy would maybe be good ... not a therapist from an online thing you promoted previously ... how seriously are they even taking this ..
MamaBear1020

Unread post by MamaBear1020 »

she's such a psycho, she is literally the first person to comment on all of the other mom's videos always! LOL. She strikes me as the girl who so desperately wanted to be popular but just never fit in with that crowd and YT has become her 2nd chance at High School lol actually most of these YT moms strike me that way.... Myka was the queen of the dorks bc she was dorky but pretty and thought she was hot shit but everyone made fun of her behind her back but never to her face bc she was psycho and you would end up in the principals office having a conference with her lmao. Tiffani was a hoe. Aaryn was a little racist Biotch cheerleader chick. Tara was shy and a virgin until senior year.... :P
haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by haterade »

kristieanne87 wrote:I hate to give that psycho views...but I just had to watch Adam's video.
I have so much to say about it... pathetic, FAKE, forced, horribly uncomfortable.

He mentioned after the accident that he "happened" to have pain pills on him from a previous injury...why would you bring pain pills with you on a work trip when you are not actively taking them/prescribed them?
Sounds very much to me that he has a pill problem.
His "slurring" or "being out of it" or "not acting like himself"......all could be caused from those pain pills.

He is self medicating, she is self medicating.

I find it odd that he would admit to letting the driver leave the scene of an accident, and admittedly call the police a long time after accident. The police said "it's a good thing they didnt call because the guy was part of a gang?"...wouldn't the police want him to call so they could try to arrest him / have another charge against him?
Nothing about that makes any sense.

Everyone else walked away from the accident.
The car literally drove away.
Why are the nurses (and notice he didn't say doctors said this, only nurses) suprised he is not dead?
How can they be suprised he is not dead?
He walked away from the accident...

How many fucking times can a person say ummmmm!?!?!?!
You are making videos for the world to see, don't fucking say ummm!

I dont believe anything he said for one second.

Coincidently right as he was to be approved to go to work, he started slurring?
Yeah, that is extremely fake.

If he is in such danger that he is afraid for his kids to lose him, should he be driving? The day after he went to the e.r. he drove his family to dinner. Should he be working in his basement like he did?
Shoukd he be flying and traveling?
It seems he is well enough to do the things he wants to do.

I have absolutely no respect for a man like that. It actually grosses me out. Also, I think his pathetic YT channel is so not masculine.

He's definitely faking his injury because he's bitter that she got to quit her job to stay home. Everything about their relationship and home life is a giant shit show. I have zero sympathy for two able bodied adults who are having marriage problems because they communicate, or pretend to communicate, through Instagram and spend every waking moment together because they think they're too good for real jobs.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by username44 »

Maybe it's just me, but the way Adam was talking kind of seemed like he was TRYING TO TALK LIKE THAT. He was really focusing on slowing his speech down for the video. After they got out of the ER he was talking at a normal pace. They're both fakes.

We all called it on here. Bri said it herself. Adam's "injuries" are whats causing the martial issues. He's being a fake phony bologna milking his hernia and concussion to get out of doing things with/for her.

Chrissy Tiegen said it best
BABY GO WAHHHHH
Last edited by username44 on Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

Ok so Adam can do all these things with his concussion:
Build a platform movie room
Go on plane
Go to a water park
Drive a car
Dress as Santa and prance around on the couch
AND put kitchen chairs together
What's going on here?!
Lolaharper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolaharper »

They are on a date night and she’s got her glass of red wine. If he’s as inured as he says then he shouldn’t be driving, but alcoholic Bri will drive them home. They are gross. I can’t wait for the implosion. It’s coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

I feel like she wrote the description of the video it’s like she tried to not sound like herself but somehow doesn’t actually sound like something Adam would write

formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I don’t understand why he can’t work? Not even part time from home? He’s in marketing it’s not like there isn’t something simple I’m sure he could help his coworkers out with remotely. So weird to me

formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I don’t understand why he can’t work? Not even part time from home? He’s in marketing it’s not like there isn’t something simple I’m sure he could help his coworkers out with remotely. So weird to me.

QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by QueenMaleficent »

Lilyrose22 wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:04 am I'm a few days late posting this but I just caught up on the vlog from Nashville. Did anyone else catch the comment Myka made to Bri when they were sitting at dinner, where she told her how hot and cute Bri looked and how she looked like she should be out in the fields picking cotton?

Yikes.
Wait....Seriously? I missed that but I usually try my best to tune out Myka. She annoys the hell out of me, but damn. I'm not all that surprised she said it, I'm more surprised she shares her ignorance freely and openly.
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

It won't be long until Adam quits his job for good. They can live comfortably off of Brianna's YT check and Bossy Bitch merch, I don't know how much he makes, but I'm willing to bet she's the bread winner. He's already a YT star in the sense he's got the boo boo lip on and can play up the camera for entertainment purposes pretty well. Jeez, I can't imagine a life like that.
Decororchid528

Unread post by Decororchid528 »

Yeah he will definitely be quitting I think. They clearly are not starved for money aka just bought a dyson and $350 kitchen chairs.
QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by QueenMaleficent »

username44 wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:45 pm It won't be long until Adam quits his job for good. They can live comfortably off of Brianna's YT check and Bossy Bitch merch, I don't know how much he makes, but I'm willing to bet she's the bread winner. He's already a YT star in the sense he's got the boo boo lip on and can play up the camera for entertainment purposes pretty well. Jeez, I can't imagine a life like that.
Do they really make amazing money to quit full-time jobs? Do they not think about the benefits, health insurance, 401k, etc? I adore my husband but I do not want him home all day, in my face, being a part of every damn moment of my day, haha. If her hubs follows suit of other YouTuber Dads, he will start selling Young Living oils. *massive eye roll*
ds1158
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ds1158 »

Check this out at 38:15

Alcohol? Pills? This is a full two months before the "car accident" :?

Totally wasted - I wonder if this is what caused the split with Tara (her husband has a look on his face like he just wants to get away from the two of them).

I am a working mother of two girls in elementary school and my husband and I would never EVER drink around our children - and we would certainly not have anything if we would have to be driving our children somewhere. Drinking and / or taking pills while children are in your care at a theme park - Totally irresponsible!!!

And what is the deal with running and jumping up and down on the couch dressed as Santa if you are suffering from a concussion??? :-o

Doesn't she realize that even at 1.5 and 3.5 her kids brains are processing the drinking occurring around them? :x
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

QueenMaleficent wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:35 pm
username44 wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:45 pm It won't be long until Adam quits his job for good. They can live comfortably off of Brianna's YT check and Bossy Bitch merch, I don't know how much he makes, but I'm willing to bet she's the bread winner. He's already a YT star in the sense he's got the boo boo lip on and can play up the camera for entertainment purposes pretty well. Jeez, I can't imagine a life like that.
Do they really make amazing money to quit full-time jobs? Do they not think about the benefits, health insurance, 401k, etc? I adore my husband but I do not want him home all day, in my face, being a part of every damn moment of my day, haha. If her hubs follows suit of other YouTuber Dads, he will start selling Young Living oils. *massive eye roll*

You would be surprised what they make. Brianna does a ton of sponsored posts. Almost every other video is sponsored. so yes, she's bringing it in. I'm sure they aren't thinking about benefits and what not, but if she can afford to go to Disney World 3 times a year she can afford to buy health insurance. Girl, I'm right there with you. I love my husband but we need time apart haha. I don't think Adam being around her 24/7 would be good for them. It's bad enough he's had over a month off for medical leave. They can't stand each other, that may be the only reason he doesn't quit.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

You are absolutely correct, he was intentionally trying to slow down his speach and slur words.
Fake, fake, fake.
It's absolutely disgusting.
username44 wrote:Maybe it's just me, but the way Adam was talking kind of seemed like he was TRYING TO TALK LIKE THAT. He was really focusing on slowing his speech down for the video. After they got out of the ER he was talking at a normal pace. They're both fakes.

We all called it on here. Bri said it herself. Adam's "injuries" are whats causing the martial issues. He's being a fake phony bologna milking his hernia and concussion to get out of doing things with/for her.

Chrissy Tiegen said it best
BABY GO WAHHHHH

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Omg! I never watched the vlog, because to be honest I can't stand to wat h her anymore but he is TOTALLY WASTED!!!!!!!!
ds1158 wrote:Check this out at 38:15

Alcohol? Pills? This is a full two months before the "car accident" :?

Totally wasted - I wonder if this is what caused the split with Tara (her husband has a look on his face like he just wants to get away from the two of them).

I am a working mother of two girls in elementary school and my husband and I would never EVER drink around our children - and we would certainly not have anything if we would have to be driving our children somewhere. Drinking and / or taking pills while children are in your care at a theme park - Totally irresponsible!!!

And what is the deal with running and jumping up and down on the couch dressed as Santa if you are suffering from a concussion??? :-o

Doesn't she realize that even at 1.5 and 3.5 her kids brains are processing the drinking occurring around them? :x

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

If Adam was popping pills on the Disneyland trip I can see why Tara wanted to stay clear. She's battled addiction herself. I'm sure she doesn't want to be reminded of that. So that situation, plus Brianna forcing her son to kiss Baylee= recipe for disaster

I'm not Tara's biggest fan, but can you blame her for wanting to slow things down with Bri? I can't. Brianna puts the Mrs. Perfect act on, but meanwhile her husband is high out of his mind at Disneyland and she's drunk every night. Yeah, keep talking that talk.

Return to “Brianna K”