BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 69)

LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 48)

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

Her highlights look like when my older sister and her friends did highlights on themselves with a box kit in 2002 lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Maybe frank wants to be a beauty guru too and decided to DIY her hair

GigglyMint
Talker
Talker

Unread post by GigglyMint »

Thegrinchette wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:19 am The highlights are horrific. Btw who gets highlights anymore? Especially blond on dark brown?

Get some balayage its 2019.
Plenty of people but they’re paying someone who knows what they’re doing so you can’t tell. 😂
CooperFairbanks
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CooperFairbanks »

Not very smart of her to admit that she knows kids in Aria's school watch her videos. Youtube's changes effective next month are going to hit her like a ton of bricks. Hope Frankie boy isn't too comfortable.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

I honestly believe that once the YouTube money runs out Frank is gonna leave her ass. No way he would be okay with her sitting on her ass at home while he has to earn the money and support kids that aren't even his.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Am I the only one that has to squint to make out the names on these ridiculous name tags?! [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... d72806.png[/IMG]
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:Am I the only one that has to squint to make out the names on these ridiculous name tags?! [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... d72806.png[/IMG]
Nope I can't read them either, and how much do you want to bet next year she will have something different?

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

dazzled wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:09 pm I honestly believe that once the YouTube money runs out Frank is gonna leave her ass. No way he would be okay with her sitting on her ass at home while he has to earn the money and support kids that aren't even his.
I agree and even if they truly are so in love I think the stresses they will face in the future will tear them apart, they started their relationships with such highs... new baby, new house, marriage etc and eventually it will all wear off and there will be no newness left ("normal" people date for awhile and space out the exciting moments or atleast have a good foundation behind them already) not only will likely not have Youtube but Nolan will start to decline. Imagine them trying to balance 4 or 5 kids with 2 different work schedules, sick Nolan etc?! Ya fucking right. Honestly even if everything around her ran smoothly I cant see Britney being able to cope working outside the home and I dont see Frank being the kindve guy OK with being away from "Scar" busting his ass to work while she was at home (wihtout YT bringing in the cash and free shit)
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:23 pm Am I the only one that has to squint to make out the names on these ridiculous name tags?!
No! I cant either.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BritneyandBaby: The Crotch Goblin and the Forgotten Three (Part 48)

Hmm Scarlett has breathing issues...I wonder if she is a carrier of DMD or has a form of it...?

She also has eczema, possibly asthma too...hmmm...
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brittknee »

I’ll say first that I wish Britney wouldn’t use her children’s illnesses and shortcomings as a way to get more views on her videos with the dramatic thumbnail and clickbait titles that go along with it.

Britney: SCARLETT HAS......

ALSO Britney: So we didn’t get an answer but we’re pretty sure it’s.......hold on let me google it real fast.

I know Britney and other YouTube channels think that YouTube is the end all be all but what’s going to happen when the YouTube cash cow stops and they’re left to try and figure out employment with zero experience outside of pressing record and upload?

And to know that THEY HAVE KNOWN about Scarlett having health issues as of late which means more money but still buys a vehicle of that price makes me sick!
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brittknee »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:02 pm Hmm Scarlett has breathing issues...I wonder if she is a carrier of DMD or has a form of it...?

She also has eczema, possibly asthma too...hmmm...
The sad part is is that she uses her children’s illnesses as clickbait then doesn’t even know what’s going on herself just a way to get more views and it’s sickening.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Does anyone wonder if she is honest when she fills out medical info for a doctor and listing she is a carrier for DMD.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She is more scared of Scarlett having a allergy then Nolan dying. Remember she says she has had asthma since she was a kid. I will bet dollars to donuts Scarlett and her might be showing symptoms of MD.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Sorry for the double post but I cannot believe this bitch is still drinking/eating dairy while breastfeeding when she knows Scarlett is allergic this badly.

She’s like “I’m trying to limit my dairy but I might just cut it out completely....” like no the fuck you’re not...otherwise you would’ve done it months ago! How fucking selfish is she to do this but wants to come on social media acting all worried about her like she gives a damn smfh.

She didn’t care about formula feeding Harlow for no good reason but here she has a real reason to do so with Scarlett and she doesn’t do it because she wants to breastfeed firefighter pastor Frank’s golden child.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

If she cant remove all dairy from her diet she has no business continuing to breastfed at this point. Scarlett is what 10-11mths old?? Theres no real benefit to continuing breastfeeding if its causing her more harm and health issues. Britney is being selfish (as per usual). There are dozens of dairy free alternatives in formulas, even hypoallergenic formulas out there.

She’d have her instagram worthy baby back in days! Cos if she feels as bad as she looks (all red and splotchy) scarlett is got to be in pain and miserable. Allergies also manifest as runny nose, eyes, congestion, etc.

My dairy allergy kid looked like she had the flu 24/7 - everything running, and stuffed up, miserable, rashy, etc. thankfully she out grew it by 3yrs. When i realised i wasn’t able to alter my diet the way I needed to (under guidance from a nutritionist) she was prescribed hypoallergenic formula. She was a totally different kid after that.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Sorry posted too soon
Jenin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jenin »

Haulnarse wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:32 pm If she cant remove all dairy from her diet she has no business continuing to breastfed at this point. Scarlett is what 10-11mths old?? Theres no real benefit to continuing breastfeeding if its causing her more harm and health issues. Britney is being selfish (as per usual). There are dozens of dairy free alternatives in formulas, even hypoallergenic formulas out there.

She’d have her instagram worthy baby back in days! Cos if she feels as bad as she looks (all red and splotchy) scarlett is got to be in pain and miserable. Allergies also manifest as runny nose, eyes, congestion, etc.

My dairy allergy kid looked like she had the flu 24/7 - everything running, and stuffed up, miserable, rashy, etc. thankfully she out grew it by 3yrs. When i realised i wasn’t able to alter my diet the way I needed to (under guidance from a nutritionist) she was prescribed hypoallergenic formula. She was a totally different kid after that.
Yes! Either cut dairy or stop breastfeeding. Ever since the first mention of a possible dairy allergy I’ve been wonder why it’s so hard for her to understand that. If breastmilk is causing a reaction because brittney won’t remove dairy from her diet then Scarlett shouldn’t be breastfeeding. It’s just like how her dumb ass continues giving Nolan stuff with red dye knowing he’ll have a reaction.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She really amazes me. Bitching about how bad Scarlett must feel then continuing to eat dairy and breastfeed. Is she really this stupid.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

chloe6124 wrote:She really amazes me. Bitching about how bad Scarlett must feel then continuing to eat dairy and breastfeed. Is she really this stupid.

I think by now we all can agree that she is stupider than stupid. Got pregnant twice AFTER learning your a carrier for a genetic terminal illness.... if nothing else screams stupid, that sure does!

Return to “Britneyandbaby”