Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maddie Lambert- Shopping Daily and Dying for More Babies | Part 3

Unread post by Rorygz194 »

em2346 wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:26 am Now Cam’s family are throwing up. Guess they can thank Maddie for that one. Seriously, she knew her daughter was sick and she still took her on a trip to see a NEWBORN, a pregnant woman and a bunch of other toddlers? God I can’t stand this girl
Someone commented on this on her Instagram and her response was that we don't see the whole thing, just videos. YEAH AND WE SAW THAT YOUR DAUGHTER HAD THE FLU AND YOU STILL VISITED A NEWBORN, how stupid can someone get? If her head wasn't attached, she would forget about it.
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
lindseyy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lindseyy »

Frootloops3 wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:36 am
em2346 wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:26 am Now Cam’s family are throwing up. Guess they can thank Maddie for that one. Seriously, she knew her daughter was sick and she still took her on a trip to see a NEWBORN, a pregnant woman and a bunch of other toddlers? God I can’t stand this girl
I don’t understand how her minions are letting her slip into the cracks so easily with this. But they’ll defend her ass for anything, even if it involves getting babies sick.
One of her minions told me she is 15 with two siblings and probably more mature than me and that i don’t know anything about kids. I’m 21 and i nanny full time and I study about child development at my university. but thank u 15 year old. Never commenting on her insta again lol, maddie if ur reading this nice job being a GREAT influence to girls 10 and older LOL.
Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Morticia Mars »

I don’t understand how her minions are letting her slip into the cracks so easily with this. But they’ll defend her ass for anything, even if it involves getting babies sick.
Because her fans think just because Maddie is a teen mom she can get away with anything, no matter how despicable it is. If you criticize Maddie, get ready to get attacked by a bunch of Maddie Minions with hateful comments because you dare poor innocent teen mother princess Maddie. I swear, they think all people who criticize Maddie are jealous boomers/Karens, who don’t know the “struggle.”
I may be an asshole but I do have standards
I’m a witch that talks with cats.
13Sam13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 13Sam13 »

I don't understand why the let her attend the visit. I doubt that nobody knew that Maddie and Everly had the flu. I'm sorry but in my opinion its everyone's fault that they got sick.
jayann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jayann »

13Sam13 wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:00 am
MorganH87 wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:44 pm
13Sam13 wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:19 pm Everlys Dad said on his Instagram live that her name get changed to "Everly Joy Frausto" (his last name).
What is his Instagram?

'Itsslou'
Anyone got a link? Can't seem to find it under that name.
udontneedtoknow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by udontneedtoknow »

A way to know that Maddie just isn’t in the right mindset and has her head in the clouds about everything and just not parenting. Who the hell wears fucking heels to hike on a mountain?? She’s lucky she didn’t step wrong or fall and break a bone. All the other girls in the were wearing better walking shoes but noooo. Stupid.
13Sam13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 13Sam13 »

jayann wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:37 am

What is his Instagram?

'Itsslou'

Dit you spell it with an I at the beginning? it's an L
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

lindseyy wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:10 am
One of her minions told me she is 15 with two siblings and probably more mature than me and that i don’t know anything about kids. I’m 21 and i nanny full time and I study about child development at my university. but thank u 15 year old. Never commenting on her insta again lol, maddie if ur reading this nice job being a GREAT influence to girls 10 and older LOL.
Yeah, don’t waste your time with her minions. I wouldn’t take anything they say to heart because these people literally think Maddie’s a good role model.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
jayann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jayann »

13Sam13 wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:03 am

'Itsslou'

Dit you spell it with an I at the beginning? it's an L
Got it thanks!!
lindseyy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lindseyy »

maddies mom replied to me on instagram about how maddie paid $500 to change her flight to come home and blah blah blah we don’t put our loved ones in a bubble when they’re sick. well y’all should cuz nobody else wants ur diseases. and then she deleted that comment and wrote a different one about how there was a major stomach virus outbreak in colorado and ev didn’t cause that. (ev and maddie probably brought that shit into the state tho tbh)
MorganH87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MorganH87 »

On her Instagram or Maddie’s? I want to read her bullshit 😂😂
alyssa
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by alyssa »

lindseyy wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:15 pm Y’all. I commented on her instagram stating FACTS about what maddie has shared in her youtube comments and she replied to me! basically saying you only know tid bits of my life and you think you’re almighty god. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I don’t think anybody will ever get through to this girl, she’s selfish and doesn’t care about anybody but herself. She got everybody sick because of her poor hygiene and terrible parenting. Also in her new video she answered like 4 questions and they’re all questions she talks about ALL THE TIME. also the coat hanger abortion joke was so inappropriate. I cant deal with this girl y’all. Can you call CPS on a youtuber lmao
She lets her kid lick sugar off the tables in public places.. no wonder her kid is constantly in the ER. She should of done the RESPONSIBLE thing and canceled her trip, but we all know she would never do that because she is “struggling” with money and her “views” are declining. This “teen moms trip” is just too much content she’d be missing out on. ohhh poor Maddie go sit in your brand new white Jeep in your moms driveway and cry about it- you’re fine.
alyssa
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by alyssa »

MorganH87 wrote:On her Instagram or Maddie’s? I want to read her bullshit ImageImage
maddies
Have fun you’ll lose some brain cells from her & her minions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

What is his Instagram?

'Itsslou'
It's an L at first. So Ltsslou
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Maddies views are going down and she's slowly dying in yt and it's good to see.
Everyone keeps defending her with how she's only 16, but it's common sense not to visit a newborn when you had the flu days before.
Also on isaacs live, that guy Tim commented from his fan page and said he was older than Isaac because he was born on January 15th or something, is this guy trying to tell us he's 17? I don't buy it.
Is it possible that Maddie could have munchhausen? It's what gypsy rose's mother had. Obviously not to the same level, but since Everly is sick all the time and always taken to the ER, it could be possible that Maddie could try to keep Everly sick for views, sympathy and to care for her more since she's getting older and more dependent.
arbriwuriuwbriu
Talker
Talker

Unread post by arbriwuriuwbriu »

itsmeKaren wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:02 pm
13Sam13 wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:19 pm Everlys Dad said on his Instagram live that her name get changed to "Everly Joy Frausto" (his last name).
omg no way... How did he get Maddie to agree to that
I don't think he needs her to agree. I search it up and found that in Texas "if the other parent does not agree to the name change, you must have the other parent served with legal notice of the case by a constable, sheriff or private process server" and that if the judge agrees the last name of the child can be changed. Someone also asked him if Maddie was okay with that and he pretty much said that he doesn't know or care so it's definitely possible to do that without the other parent agreeing.

By the way does anyone know why he never got overnight visits in the summer like he was supposed to? I also really hope they get at least 50/50 custody eventually so he can stop paying Maddie child support. If anything she should be paying him child support because she definitely makes much more money than him from Youtube.
arbriwuriuwbriu
Talker
Talker

Unread post by arbriwuriuwbriu »

Frootloops3 wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:38 pm I’m pretty sure Maddie has titled a previous q&a with the words baby #2 for clickbait. Desperate much....

Also, around the 3:30 mark she says, “I mean, sometimes I guess yeah, I like attention...” Oh gosh Maddie, I wouldn’t have guessed. With the way how you do stupid shit each week, and act surprised when you get called out. An example of this is letting your daughter lick restaurant tables, which you knew would bring attention...and how you publicized giving birth at 14. This girl definitely thrives off of attention.
I love how she does all this clickbait and yet her most clickbaity videos like the "I got pregnant at 13" video only got 271K views which is only 18% of her subscribers. Yikes.
itsmeKaren
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itsmeKaren »

arbriwuriuwbriu wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:24 pm
itsmeKaren wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:02 pm
omg no way... How did he get Maddie to agree to that
I don't think he needs her to agree. I search it up and found that in Texas "if the other parent does not agree to the name change, you must have the other parent served with legal notice of the case by a constable, sheriff or private process server" and that if the judge agrees the last name of the child can be changed. Someone also asked him if Maddie was okay with that and he pretty much said that he doesn't know or care so it's definitely possible to do that without the other parent agreeing.

By the way does anyone know why he never got overnight visits in the summer like he was supposed to? I also really hope they get at least 50/50 custody eventually so he can stop paying Maddie child support. If anything she should be paying him child support because she definitely makes much more money than him from Youtube.
That may be the case, but I find it hard to believe a judge would agree to change Everly's last name without Maddie's permission given that Maddie (ok, Maddie's mom) is the primary caretaker of Everly? If Isaac had 50/50 custody sure, but with their current scenario I think it's strange that a judge would agree to that name change.
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

arbriwuriuwbriu wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:02 pm
Frootloops3 wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:38 pm I’m pretty sure Maddie has titled a previous q&a with the words baby #2 for clickbait. Desperate much....

Also, around the 3:30 mark she says, “I mean, sometimes I guess yeah, I like attention...” Oh gosh Maddie, I wouldn’t have guessed. With the way how you do stupid shit each week, and act surprised when you get called out. An example of this is letting your daughter lick restaurant tables, which you knew would bring attention...and how you publicized giving birth at 14. This girl definitely thrives off of attention.
I love how she does all this clickbait and yet her most clickbaity videos like the "I got pregnant at 13" video only got 271K views which is only 18% of her subscribers. Yikes.
I know what you mean. It makes me cringe because the outcome she wants (millions of views) definitely isn't happening as easily as it used to.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
PhoenixAsh
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PhoenixAsh »

lindseyy wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:15 pm Y’all. I commented on her instagram stating FACTS about what maddie has shared in her youtube comments and she replied to me! basically saying you only know tid bits of my life and you think you’re almighty god. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I don’t think anybody will ever get through to this girl, she’s selfish and doesn’t care about anybody but herself. She got everybody sick because of her poor hygiene and terrible parenting. Also in her new video she answered like 4 questions and they’re all questions she talks about ALL THE TIME. also the coat hanger abortion joke was so inappropriate. I cant deal with this girl y’all. Can you call CPS on a youtuber lmao

Lol one of her minions was like “she left to try to not get them sick” lmao no she literally uploaded an insta story saying the reason she left was because Everly was throwing up and of course Princess Madeleine couldn’t deal with her own child throwing up and so she had to go home to her mommy.

Return to “I-P”