BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Yo wtf
I've been offline for a couple of days but to answer about Australia, they have a *huge* trip planned this summer that includes using passports and Frank has a firefighter buddy who lives in Australia. There have been little hints here and there but they won't say when or where.

But w h a t the f u c k
I get on Instagram and the first thing I see is a pregnancy announcement.

You really do have your hands full now.
Hope me saying that pisses you off, Britch.
sicklequeen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sicklequeen »

Wow. I'm disgusted wtf. Oh but I love that she has disabled the comments, coward cow. King Frank, the perfect husband and love of her life, couldn't just have only one rEaL cHiLD vs. Ean's three come on. And she needs to push her super mom-bLeNdED fAmiLy bullshit, we all know this.
Just wow.
Alrowlnd
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Alrowlnd »

I knew it was coming but I still can’t believe it! I can’t imagine trying to add another baby with everything they have been dealing with with Scarlett and Nolan having his diagnosis. I agree with everything you all have said. This is just crazy. She has comments off too so she knows.
Also her taking that WW sponsorship while she was pregnant or trying to get pregnant...so greedy. Knowing you aren’t supposed to do WW while pregnant. They should make her give that $$$ back.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I’m dying at how accurately we can call her next move.
SundayRose
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Brittany and 5 babies!

Unread post by SundayRose »

That was quick! There's usually at least a 2 year age gap between kids.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

curvycarrot
Informer
Informer

Unread post by curvycarrot »

There's so much I want to say. I mostly stopped watching Brits videos but I still follow her on IG. I was shocked by the announcement but then again not really lol.

Just think about this. Imagine posting your pregnancy announcement on Instagram all while having to disable the comments below it. Just let that sit.

Also I truly believe the main reason she continues to have children is because Nolans condition is stable. He doesn't need much assistance. I think once ( and unfortunately ) Nolan becomes wheel chair bound, Britney will hate everything and everyone around her. She will realize how deep of a hole she dug herself into. She will continue to have children up to that point, I promise you.
emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emlyx »

Wow, this bitch is fertile af

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Brittany and 5 babies!

Unread post by 131618 »

Just when I think she can't get anymore negligent and disgusting....she outdoes herself.

Way to call it everybody!!

"It'll be at LEAST 5 years"
"Well, we're not trying but not preventing"
"Might be nice to have them close together instead of waiting"
"We're pregnant!"

take care of your current effing kids you idiot!! Hope karma finally kicks in for her soon. My heart aches for those poor kids

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Butterfly_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Butterfly_ »

Wow. I didn't want to believe it, but she's posted it everywhere now.
I don't know how she thinks she can manage having five kids, when she's struggling so much with the four she already has. Scarlett is barely a year old, Nolan and Scarlett have health issues, it's going to be difficult handling so many kids so close in age.
Raising kids is not just about giving them peanut butter sandwiches and sending them to school, she needs to be able to provide adequate attention to each of them and their needs. I feel bad for Aria, Nolan and Harlow. Especially since Aria is having problems coping with her ever changing life.
This is Frank's second child, but they have almost five kids in total, which seems like a lot more than they can handle.
Plus the risk of the baby having MD/being a carrier of MD, or having other health issues, which requires more attention.
Luna Lovegood
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Luna Lovegood »

FFS, I honestly can't believe this woman. Instead of providing her terminally-ill son with the medical care he needs NOW (not in the next years, Brittany, now!) she decides to further neglect her children in order to prioritize a guy who is the epitome of a dick, both literally and figuratively. They truly deserve each other. :horse:
AceVentura1987

Unread post by AceVentura1987 »

5 pregnancies and she's not even 30 yet. Wow. I feel so sad for her kids who don't have any of her ACTUAL attention and focus. Her life in 5-10++++ years is going to be extremely rough (emotionally, physically, financially...). She has no friends or hobbies or personality....maybe she figures being a mom is the only way to have something to do in life AND also bring an income since she lacks any other type of skill.

I would really hate to be Britney. 5 kids under 13, an income dependent on youtube, an ugly, not so bright & semi useless husband, a sweet child who does not have a bright future to look forward to, weak support system.... the list goes on and on!

She is going to have a break down but sadly I think she will hide that from YT & social media. GOOD LUCK HO! :D
marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

I can’t believe this is someone actual life. She’s so selfish I can’t even.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

:toad: Love how she turned off all the comments because she knows what she’s doing is wrong. If she was so happy and secure in her pregnancy she would just delete the negative comments and revel in the ass kissing ones. Britney has no business having any more kids....healthy or not smfh.

So I guess these morons are gonna move AGAIN while she’s pregnant just like last time? Wow I just feel absolutely terrible for those poor kids having to move yet again and be even more ignored than they already are....like wtf is wrong with both of them?

Is this enough for Ean to finally get custody now or at least be the primary guardian because there’s no way in hell shes gonna be able to take care of them.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

I actually felt like i was going to vomit when i scrolled through both their announcement posts on IG.

I just cant, i have no idea why she continues to do this. Why?? She has the money and means to do ivf and do it properly should she want more children.

She hasnt seen anyone deteriorate with DMD yet. Yet she is playing Russian roulette with her childrens lives??

She cant even do anything with the four she has - when does she go to the park or indoor play place or take the kids out for dinner or away for a weekend??

Not to mention she was already pregnant when she signed up for her weight watchers sponsorship. Seriously??

Britch - your plate is overflowing!!

Sorry if any of that is repeated comments, its taken me an age to get to the point of being able to load to post!
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

I really hope this child is a girl not only for the baby’s sake but just so the penis head daddy doesn’t get his son. Imagine Brits life when Nolan is rapidly declining and she has 4 hormonal girls to contend with, especially if Aria blames her mother for her fucked up shitty life. THAT will be karma.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Britney is in therapy, Aria is in therapy, Nolan has MD, and Scarlett has severe allergies. What a great time to bring another child into the world.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Tulip24 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:36 pm I really hope this child is a girl not only for the baby’s sake but just so the penis head daddy doesn’t get his son. Imagine Brits life when Nolan is rapidly declining and she has 4 hormonal girls to contend with, especially if Aria blames her mother for her fucked up shitty life. THAT will be karma.
💯

Britney is an unimaginable moron, even if she did get the baby tested for DMD that doesn’t mean the baby is safe from the millions of others illness that are out there. Not only that but can you imagine if she ends up with a healthy boy, like how would Nolan feel finally having a brother and seeing him do all the things he can’t do. How would Nolan feel seeing all his siblings having fun living their lives and he’s stuck to a wheelchair. Every child she has is another child that will grieve Nolan’s untimely death. She is the scum of the earth & I can’t wait to see this bitch in a hole she can’t get out of.
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:49 pm
Tulip24 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:36 pm I really hope this child is a girl not only for the baby’s sake but just so the penis head daddy doesn’t get his son. Imagine Brits life when Nolan is rapidly declining and she has 4 hormonal girls to contend with, especially if Aria blames her mother for her fucked up shitty life. THAT will be karma.
💯

Britney is an unimaginable moron, even if she did get the baby tested for DMD that doesn’t mean the baby is safe from the millions of others illness that are out there. Not only that but can you imagine if she ends up with a healthy boy, like how would Nolan feel finally having a brother and seeing him do all the things he can’t do. How would Nolan feel seeing all his siblings having fun living their lives and he’s stuck to a wheelchair. Every child she has is another child that will grieve Nolan’s untimely death. She is the scum of the earth & I can’t wait to see this bitch in a hole she can’t get out of.
Britney wouldn’t care how Nolan felt period, she does sweet fuck all for her first 3 kids as it is let alone stop to think how her and the ugly sperm donors decisions to keep breeding babies with possible devastating medical conditions will affect A/N/H in the long run. Aria is not even 10 yet and is in therapy all because of her selfish mother. They are nothing but burdens to her except when they are bringing in her pay day.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

So theres no wonder why she stopped posting vlogs, ig stories etc cos the other kids would give her away. Aria would totally give that game away, she doesnt stay nice and put up with her mothers bullshit - hence why she is obviously left out of vlogs so frequently.

Shes at the age now that she is knowing more and hearing more and realises most normal families dont have the amount of baggage shes hauling.
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

When Britney Boren Leach lost her son, Britney posted maybe once about it, and liked one of her pictures. Vanessa just shared about another influencer Mom who just lost her sweet baby boy to cancer. I wonder what Britney thinks when she sees those posts. Everytime I come across something like that I am in tears. I find it gut wrenching. Just like how I felt about poor Nolan.

But you know, she never posts about that stuff. I think she is so emotionally numb and cold she doesn't react. Only someone that utterly detached and void of emotion could keep on doing what she is doing. Knowing full well how it will impact her other children.

It blows my fucking mind she has any supporters. It just shows you how many stupid people there are in the world.
It's sad pieces of shit like her are so fertile, and some really amazing, kind hearted women would do anything for a baby.

Fuck her and Frank.

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”