JessChrisAndTheirBlendedFamilyOf4Months Part 33

KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JessChrisAndTheirBlendedFamilyOf4Months Part 33

Unread post by KittyKax »

RubyRed wrote:I bet she'd get a lot more views if Drake and Natalie came to Landen's birthday or the twins' birthdays.
I know I'd watch... lol :jerry:
webby wrote:I predict:
Alpine will be there on Landen's birthday
Alpine will be at his party and the twins' party
Drake will not see either of those kids on their birthdays
Drake will not be invited to the parties
but wait, Drake, Natalie, AND Chris show up for the parties. Forget UFC I'd pay to see that fight :corn:
BaileyBoo12
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BaileyBoo12 »

Isn't Natalie due right around the twins birthday?
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

This girl seriously considerers the house as a duplex? My family and I use to live in a duplex when I was younger, if I wanted go to see our neighbor, I would go to their front door, NOT walk across the hallway.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Fairplay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Fairplay »

Is Natalie's baby really Drake's kid? I thought he can ONLY make boys lol thats a one in a million baby then but it's tempting to speculate
BaileyBoo12
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BaileyBoo12 »

Fairplay wrote:Is Natalie's baby really Drake's kid? I thought he can ONLY make boys lol thats a one in a million baby then but it's tempting to speculate
I can't tell if you're joking or not
Metalstar420
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Metalstar420 »

missmsg wrote:
MetalBitch88 wrote:Okay screw everything i have just said cause it stupid and i make no damn sense, has anyone watched big bang theory and how raj gets bugged by his family to find a nice girl and get married and hooks him up with women like him and that. That is what i meant, nothing about skin nothing about race just culture and traditions. Please i hope this helps about what i actually meant to say.

I get what you were saying, my friend who is Mexican was in love with her Filipino friend, and he felt the same for her. But he told her that they couldn't be together because his family would dissaprove. His mom is very much the type who won't welcome any other ethnicity into her family, so of course he's not going to risk his entire family for something that most likely wouldn't last forever. Just a few months ago, he got with a filipino girl and I swear he looks sooooo unhappy, but he's making his family happy, some ethnicities are like that. But I honestly don't think that was the case with Gabe Image
Thank you, it was very difficult to explain, but now i know it wasn't the case. Maybe jess was just a wonderful person in the beginning and being on YT changed her and made the situation more uncomfortable for him and his family.
Metalstar420
Amateur
Amateur

hannahbanana wrote:This girl seriously considerers the house as a duplex? My family and I use to live in a duplex when I was younger, if I wanted go to see our neighbor, I would go to their front door, NOT walk across the hallway.
There are two kinds of duplex i guess, ones with one door to go in but splits into two doors one for the suite upstairs and one for the downstairs, i lived in one of those. But i have also seen one with two doors outside for the two suites.
pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pixiefrost »

MetalBitch88 wrote:Okay screw everything i have just said cause it stupid and i make no damn sense, has anyone watched big bang theory and how raj gets bugged by his family to find a nice girl and get married and hooks him up with women like him and that. That is what i meant, nothing about skin nothing about race just culture and traditions. Please i hope this helps about what i actually meant to say.
I get what you meant.
My dad was meant to marry his cousin (Greek) and instead married my mum, his family wasn't fond of my mum because of that, and my grandmother always likes us to marry Greek men. My husband is it Italian and she just laughed and said close enough lol... Think she lost hope of the tradition of marrying our cousins as we are in Australia lol.
missmsg
Informer
Informer

Unread post by missmsg »

Omg did they watch the movie "Blended" and that's why they're using that hashtag now?! So effin ridiculous, they're ruinning the movie now. In the movie it wasn't stupid teenagers having kids, it was a divorced woman and a widowed man!
meowmix321
Informer
Informer

Unread post by meowmix321 »

New vid yalll
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Metalstar420
Amateur
Amateur

missmsg wrote:Omg did they watch the movie "Blended" and that's why they're using that hashtag now?! So effin ridiculous, they're ruinning the movie now. In the movie it wasn't stupid teenagers having kids, it was a divorced woman and a widowed man!
I did watch that movie i thought it was hilarious but i really don't think it should be used as a jess hastag. Talking about taking a good thing and ruining it, smh.
malal22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by malal22 »

They definitely read here. and I get the feeling they're using hashtags like that to try to be condescending and make fun of us cause they know we will point it out.
Jokes on them though because they look like idiots. haha What a mess their lives are. My brain hurts thinking about it.
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

i just want to clarify something..you ovulate approx 14 days before your next period. If your cycle is 28 days, (meaning your period comes every 28 days), then you ovulate about day 14. If your period is regularly 40 days, then you ovulate about day 24. If you are totally irregular, then it is hard to predict when you ovulate. There is so much confusion surrounding periods, conception, pregnancy. I don't want to plug up the thread talking about it. So if anyone has questions about anything related to periods, conception, pregnancy, send me a pm and i will answer. I am an RN.
jedoc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jedoc »

Why do people think Janell is ratchet?i never noticed her till the disneyland vlogs so im curious haha
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

i am sorry, totally OT, but the thread is dead anyway. People were mentioning movies... Anything good to rent right now? lol. Maybe a suspense or really good comedy? We don't have cable and have a special needs 3 year old, so we don't see what is playing and never get out alone! haha.
RubyRed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyRed »

Ripley wrote:i am sorry, totally OT, but the thread is dead anyway. People were mentioning movies... Anything good to rent right now? lol. Maybe a suspense or really good comedy? We don't have cable and have a special needs 3 year old, so we don't see what is playing and never get out alone! haha.
Gone Girl was really good. Not one you want to watch with the kiddo around though
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

Thanks. No worries. Our son is long gone to bed when we settle in and relax for the evening. It is usually to watch a tv show on youtube, but i am getting tired of that. Thanks for the movie recommendation!
Thegoatsmeow

Unread post by Thegoatsmeow »

Ripley wrote:i am sorry, totally OT, but the thread is dead anyway. People were mentioning movies... Anything good to rent right now? lol. Maybe a suspense or really good comedy? We don't have cable and have a special needs 3 year old, so we don't see what is playing and never get out alone! haha.
I don't have cable either. Too expensive. I use Hulu and Netflix mostly. But I love the website project free TV. It has pretty much every show you can think of lol. You have to stream it so sometimes it takes a little extra to load, but I'll do it if it means I'm not paying $80 a month for cable lol.
a_is_for
Informer
Informer

Unread post by a_is_for »

hannahbanana wrote:This girl seriously considerers the house as a duplex? My family and I use to live in a duplex when I was younger, if I wanted go to see our neighbor, I would go to their front door, NOT walk across the hallway.
And im assuming your neighbour didnt have to sleep in the garage because of awkward room 'division' across the duplex ;)
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

Thegoatsmeow wrote:
I don't have cable either. Too expensive. I use Hulu and Netflix mostly. But I love the website project free TV. It has pretty much every show you can think of lol. You have to stream it so sometimes it takes a little extra to load, but I'll do it if it means I'm not paying $80 a month for cable lol.
Unfortunately many of those (hulu and others) are blocked in Canada. We can use project free tv, but it is limited and often the sites won't load. :/ We do use it sometimes though!

Return to “JesssFam”