Brianna K | Part 2

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brianna K | Part 2

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

You guys, I cannot believe what I just heard. On Bri's live tonight Adam was saying how it was hard to wrap 25 boxes of cosmic brownies because they were heavy and his back was messed up...
Really, but you could jump on the couch dressed as santa...
You could build a stage in your basement?!
What the actual fuck!?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by username44 »

I'm coming to the conclusion Brianna is only trying to patch things with Adam not because she wants to save her marriage, but because she knows she needs to do so in order for him to give her a baby. I can't imagine they are having sex at all so she can't even sort of make it happen. She keeps saying she wants to wait just a little longer for the third, but I think Adam just quite literally isn't giving her the chance.

With the latest news from them I wouldn't put it past her.
Tpdcmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tpdcmm »

Decororchid528 wrote:Yeah he will definitely be quitting I think. They clearly are not starved for money aka just bought a dyson and $350 kitchen chairs.
Ehhhh...credit cards can make you look a lot wealthier than you are ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ActualWorkingMom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ActualWorkingMom »

Tpdcmm wrote: Ehhhh...credit cards can make you look a lot wealthier than you are ImageImage
Especially if you can affiliate link them in your videos and IG pictures.

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

According to Social Blade the maximum Brianna makes, solely off YT, without sponsorships and affiliate links is $57k. But that's an estimate. So combine that with her Grove, Hello Fresh, Care.com, Online Therapy, weird vitamins, and whatever else she promotes, along with her Bossy Bitch merch. She's doing pretty well.

As dumb as Brianna is I don't think she's dumb when it comes to finances. They don't drive super new cars or anything like that. She mostly splurges on trips, and Apothic red of course.
littlepinktink
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by littlepinktink »

QueenMaleficent wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:35 pm
username44 wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:45 pm It won't be long until Adam quits his job for good. They can live comfortably off of Brianna's YT check and Bossy Bitch merch, I don't know how much he makes, but I'm willing to bet she's the bread winner. He's already a YT star in the sense he's got the boo boo lip on and can play up the camera for entertainment purposes pretty well. Jeez, I can't imagine a life like that.
Do they really make amazing money to quit full-time jobs? Do they not think about the benefits, health insurance, 401k, etc? I adore my husband but I do not want him home all day, in my face, being a part of every damn moment of my day, haha. If her hubs follows suit of other YouTuber Dads, he will start selling Young Living oils. *massive eye roll*
I feel the same way about my husband! Love you....now go to work. LOL. Mine could feasibly work from home, but nope. We tried it and I thought I was going to go crazy. I don't know how these couples do it.
Momof4babes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Momof4babes »

What is it with her exposing moments that should be private? Even down to tucking the kids in, she has to prop up the camera and put on some scripted act. It's so ingenuous. I cant stand that.
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I wonder if Brianna also took our advice when it comes to her Dad. She hasn't posted about him since Christmas. We haven't heard about how he is doing or anything. She's been pretty vocal about that situation and has done some oversharing. She hasn't even said anything about taking him his daily Starbucks drink. If she's just keeping that stuff private it's about time.
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

username44 wrote:I wonder if Brianna also took our advice when it comes to her Dad. She hasn't posted about him since Christmas. We haven't heard about how he is doing or anything. She's been pretty vocal about that situation and has done some oversharing. She hasn't even said anything about taking him his daily Starbucks drink. If she's just keeping that stuff private it's about time.
I don't think he is doing well and it is contributing to her current situation.

I can only hope she has chosen not to show him as much

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

ActualWorkingMom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ActualWorkingMom »

Did all you loves wake up this morning, pour some coffee into your creamer in a bossy bitch mug, throw on your mop slippers and VS pajama pants and get on your bike for your coffee and workout?

Have a great day, loves!
TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TuffTalk »

ActualWorkingMom wrote:Did all you loves wake up this morning, pour some coffee into your creamer in a bossy bitch mug, throw on your mop slippers and VS pajama pants and get on your bike for your coffee and workout?

Have a great day, loves!
Girl your cute, I put apothic in my bossy bitch mug and jumped on the bike naked, lolImage I'm in charge this am!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

ActualWorkingMom wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:13 am Did all you loves wake up this morning, pour some coffee into your creamer in a bossy bitch mug, throw on your mop slippers and VS pajama pants and get on your bike for your coffee and workout?

Have a great day, loves!
Remember: You are strong, you are a BOSS MOM!!!! and you can handle anything that comes your way. Don't forget you are perfect no matter what the number on the scale says.

Because we all need a motivational pep talk to go along with our VS pajamas and dead rat tail slippers to power us through our workout.
haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by haterade »

ActualWorkingMom wrote:Did all you loves wake up this morning, pour some coffee into your creamer in a bossy bitch mug, throw on your mop slippers and VS pajama pants and get on your bike for your coffee and workout?

Have a great day, loves!
Don't forget to skip the shower ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Decororchid528

Unread post by Decororchid528 »

Talk about a boss bitch my husband and I redid the concrete stairs to our basement all day!! Hahahaha
Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Gladys Kravitz I »

Decororchid528 wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:30 pm Talk about a boss bitch my husband and I redid the concrete stairs to our basement all day!! Hahahaha
Now don't you dare lose your title by going and taking a shower! :)
TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

This had me just giggling these two may get divorced! Imo they both need to be with different people. I don't think they are soul mates, They don't act like they are in love with each other.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I think out of all of Brianna's quirks the not showering thing cracks me up the most. It's so disgustingly hilarious and disturbing. She goes to bed, probably drunk and smelling like wine, gets up, makes coffee, gets on her bike, combine coffee breath, alcohol stench, and sweat, now you have the latest Boss Mom perfume ready to go. Oh, and she switched over to natural deodorant which is sometimes very ineffective.

Ok, I'm going to be sick.
Decororchid528

Unread post by Decororchid528 »

Gladys Kravitz I wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:01 pm
Decororchid528 wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:30 pm Talk about a boss bitch my husband and I redid the concrete stairs to our basement all day!! Hahahaha
Well shit I ruined it. I even washed my hair!!! :D :P
TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Decororchid528 wrote:
LoL Image

Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Gladys Kravitz I »

Decororchid528 wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:36 pm
*Strips orchid of her beloved boss bitch err boss mom tee until she can properly follow the rules of being disgusting......
Step it up Lady!!! :busted:

Return to “Brianna K”