Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Living Rosa | Part 2

Unread post by zombieguts7 »

GGF1987 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:15 pm
Liz_444 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:30 am
GGF1987 wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:27 pm Every time I look at Dottie's legs, I wonder if she'll ever walk normally or maybe even at all. It can't be good for her growing body and joints for her legs to be straight all the time. I'm not saying they've done anything wrong or it's their fault(I know it was from her being breech). I just feel bad for her.
I worry about her legs too. I know she was in a cast for a few weeks after she was born, but her legs are so stiff and she doesn't move them at all. I think she is getting physical therapy and they filmed Tara moving her legs as an exercise. I hope poor Dot's therapy works. Without movement of her legs she won't be able to turn over, sit up, or walk. She should be turning over from her stomach to back now.
Yeah, I've never seen her move her legs. They're always just out straight and stiff.
Wow, I was under the impression that Dottie was still wearing brace.
Lurkylou
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lurkylou »

zombieguts7 wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:54 am
GGF1987 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:15 pm
Liz_444 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:30 am

I worry about her legs too. I know she was in a cast for a few weeks after she was born, but her legs are so stiff and she doesn't move them at all. I think she is getting physical therapy and they filmed Tara moving her legs as an exercise. I hope poor Dot's therapy works. Without movement of her legs she won't be able to turn over, sit up, or walk. She should be turning over from her stomach to back now.
Yeah, I've never seen her move her legs. They're always just out straight and stiff.
Wow, I was under the impression that Dottie was still wearing brace.
I believe it was in one of their videos last week, where Tara was showing us that she can move Dottie's legs now without it hurting. That lead me to believe she was no longer in a brace. If she's spent all her time in one since birth, then it will take her some time to get that mobility back. Just as it would take an adult some time. I'm not so much concerned with everything while she's still a baby. I know she's 6 months old but she's had a lot thrown at her. She still has plenty of time to learn. If she can't walk independently or swallow properly by the time she is 2-3, then I think they are going to have to come to terms with the fact that she may never be able to do those things, at least not unaided. But they shouldn't jump the gun. No use worrying about the what ifs until you have to. Their more immediate concerns should be working with their 3 eldest on speech therapy.
zombieguts7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by zombieguts7 »

There was a comment about Lennon's speech in the last video and someone came to T&M's rescue saying that Lennon will just grow out of it lol
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

Do people actually sit around waiting for their videos to premiere...

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

Lurkylou
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lurkylou »

I managed to catch their latest video on my lunch. I'm not Tara's biggest fan by any means but my heart absolutely broke for her while she was talking about Dorothy's doctor visit. You could see the tears beginning to form in her eyes. I would never wish that kind of stress and heartache on any family. I know she doesn't express a lot of emotions but I have never questioned how much she loves her children.
DachshundMama1213
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by DachshundMama1213 »

I feel bad for them with all of Dot’s health struggles and I really hope everything works out. She’s such a sweet little baby.

One thing I don’t get is that so many of their videos have titles about Dot’s health struggles and they will go into vague details but then be like “well we’re not going to go into details”. They have no obligation to share their child’s private medical issues with us or anyone but why go into it at all if you don’t want to talk about it? It just makes no sense to me.
deusexwarchina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by deusexwarchina »

Dot has gotten to be a very cute baby. She also seems to be a lot more responsive/alert, which is good!
DachshundMama1213
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by DachshundMama1213 »

deusexwarchina wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:46 pm Dot has gotten to be a very cute baby. She also seems to be a lot more responsive/alert, which is good!
She is! She seems to be playing a lot more and interacting too. She’s such a sweetheart. I hope all of her medical stuff improves, I feel bad that she needs surgery.
Miranda_can
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Miranda_can »

I find Mandi to be annoying in their latest video. She comes off as easily impressionable, somewhat shallow, and materialistic. She told Tara that her hair looked so good so many times in the video that Tara started to seem uncomfortable by it. The overkill was strange and she seemed slightly manic.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

Mandi drives me crazy too. She always has the camera on her face when she vlogs. No, we don't want to see your face all the time! Tara does too, but she's good at balancing the camera and putting the camera on the kids. Let's be honest, most people watch because of the kids and really don't want to watch Mandi's face. Nor do we want to hear about such boring topics such as your eyebrows, your hairline....

What happened to WW for Mandi? She did her required video and then silence....lol!
CaliCanada28
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CaliCanada28 »

Miranda_can wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:18 am I find Mandi to be annoying in their latest video. She comes off as easily impressionable, somewhat shallow, and materialistic. She told Tara that her hair looked so good so many times in the video that Tara started to seem uncomfortable by it. The overkill was strange and she seemed slightly manic.
Lmao ok I’m glad I’m not the only one who thought she was being a little over dramatic with complimenting Tara’s hair to the point where it was making Tara uncomfortable. Like girl, chill lol. I feel like people do that to overcompensate for something. Not gunna lie I was kinda getting second hand embarrassment, especially since there was nothing that special about the haircut since we’ve seen Tara with short hair before.
Bobthedog
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bobthedog »

What was WW for Mandi ?
Dallas_Snob
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Dallas_Snob »

Miranda_can wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:18 am I find Mandi to be annoying in their latest video. She comes off as easily impressionable, somewhat shallow, and materialistic. She told Tara that her hair looked so good so many times in the video that Tara started to seem uncomfortable by it. The overkill was strange and she seemed slightly manic.
Mandi is bad about over complimenting Tara. Those two have the strangest relationship. Mandi just fawns over Tara to the extent anyone would be annoyed and then Tara seems to literally just tolerate Mandi with the occasional passive aggressive jab.

There was a stretch lately where Tara seemed to be sincerely complimenting Mandi as well, but it’s ended.
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Dallas_Snob wrote:
Mandi is bad about over complimenting Tara. Those two have the strangest relationship. Mandi just fawns over Tara to the extent anyone would be annoyed and then Tara seems to literally just tolerate Mandi with the occasional passive aggressive jab.

There was a stretch lately where Tara seemed to be sincerely complimenting Mandi as well, but it’s ended.
It makes you wonder what their superfans are seeing when they call them #relationshipgoals

deusexwarchina
Talker
Talker

Okay, while I know things are getting better pandemic-wise due to the vaccine, the pandemic is still a very real, very serious threat. Especially to a small, most likely immunocompromised baby, so the fact that they traveled and went to not only a hotel, but a kid-centric place like an aquarium where kids are touching EVERYTHING is just infuriating. Especially when they either need to get Everett a more proper-fitting mask or work on getting her to wear her mask correctly (over her nose).

Also, for the love of GOD, Mandi, NOBODY needs to know about Dot's blowout (especially when you refer to them as 'stinkies' (gag)). Stop calling her Dottie-Doo (gag again). Lastly, stop playing copycat with Tara and filling your eyebrows in so heavily. You look like Masky.
butterflyflower
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by butterflyflower »

deusexwarchina wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:35 pm Okay, while I know things are getting better pandemic-wise due to the vaccine, the pandemic is still a very real, very serious threat. Especially to a small, most likely immunocompromised baby, so the fact that they traveled and went to not only a hotel, but a kid-centric place like an aquarium where kids are touching EVERYTHING is just infuriating. Especially when they either need to get Everett a more proper-fitting mask or work on getting her to wear her mask correctly (over her nose).

Also, for the love of GOD, Mandi, NOBODY needs to know about Dot's blowout (especially when you refer to them as 'stinkies' (gag)). Stop calling her Dottie-Doo (gag again). Lastly, stop playing copycat with Tara and filling your eyebrows in so heavily. You look like Masky.
I haven't watched their videos in a while because it seems like all their content is sponsored nowadays, not to mention completely insufferable, but I watched some videos to see what you were talking about - I agree completely. It was so frustrating to see them touching everything at the aquarium. That was extremely foolish of them to decide to bring the kids there.
Also the Masky comment? Hilarious and so shockingly accurate, you nailed the comparison 😂 I think someone else has mentioned on here that they look like sperm or something, which I am noticing more and more. I feel like Mandi treats Dorothy like she is a kitten or a puppy.
deusexwarchina
Talker
Talker

butterflyflower wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:17 pm
deusexwarchina wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:35 pm Okay, while I know things are getting better pandemic-wise due to the vaccine, the pandemic is still a very real, very serious threat. Especially to a small, most likely immunocompromised baby, so the fact that they traveled and went to not only a hotel, but a kid-centric place like an aquarium where kids are touching EVERYTHING is just infuriating. Especially when they either need to get Everett a more proper-fitting mask or work on getting her to wear her mask correctly (over her nose).

I haven't watched their videos in a while because it seems like all their content is sponsored nowadays, not to mention completely insufferable, but I watched some videos to see what you were talking about - I agree completely. It was so frustrating to see them touching everything at the aquarium. That was extremely foolish of them to decide to bring the kids there.
Also the Masky comment? Hilarious and so shockingly accurate, you nailed the comparison 😂 I think someone else has mentioned on here that they look like sperm or something, which I am noticing more and more. I feel like Mandi treats Dorothy like she is a kitten or a puppy.
I haven't gone back and watched older videos in a minute, but I'm starting to feel like that Mandi is one of those people that loves babies, just not so much kids (especially Lennon). That would explain why they originally wanted so many kids so close in age, but take my thoughts with a grain because I could just be looking too far into it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

deusexwarchina wrote:

Also the Masky comment? Hilarious and so shockingly accurate, you nailed the comparison Image I think someone else has mentioned on here that they look like sperm or something, which I am noticing more and more. I feel like Mandi treats Dorothy like she is a kitten or a puppy.
I haven't gone back and watched older videos in a minute, but I'm starting to feel like that Mandi is one of those people that loves babies, just not so much kids (especially Lennon). That would explain why they originally wanted so many kids so close in age, but take my thoughts with a grain because I could just be looking too far into it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
She definitely doesn't seem like the fully maternal type, which is fine. Maybe she'll 'like' the kids more when they get out of the more annoying stage they are in/getting in.

deusexwarchina
Talker
Talker

Highlighter wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:51 am
deusexwarchina wrote:

Also the Masky comment? Hilarious and so shockingly accurate, you nailed the comparison Image I think someone else has mentioned on here that they look like sperm or something, which I am noticing more and more. I feel like Mandi treats Dorothy like she is a kitten or a puppy.
She definitely doesn't seem like the fully maternal type, which is fine. Maybe she'll 'like' the kids more when they get out of the more annoying stage they are in/getting in.

I can see that, yeah. Which is ironic, considering she seemed the most gung-ho about having kids before Lennon. And if the 'waiting for them to get out of this stage' bit is true, then she's in for a loooong wait, considering the twins are only 3 and Dorothy is only 6 months. Which, holy shit, I swear she was just born yesterday lol. Maybe it's still lingering PPD- but if that's the case, she needs help because leaving that untreated is going to lead to resentment and who-knows what. If it's just the babies vs. kids thing, then her feelings are her own fault for having so many kids so close together. Did she forget that kids grow up?

On an aside, IMHO, 1-3y/o is my personal favorite stage; they're becoming little people that can express their thoughts and opinions, but they're still very much lil bubbas <3 Which is why my heart hurts that Tara and Mandi either can't or just don't enjoy this stage of the twins' life :(
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

deusexwarchina wrote:
Highlighter wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:51 am
deusexwarchina wrote: I haven't gone back and watched older videos in a minute, but I'm starting to feel like that Mandi is one of those people that loves babies, just not so much kids (especially Lennon). That would explain why they originally wanted so many kids so close in age, but take my thoughts with a grain because I could just be looking too far into it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I can see that, yeah. Which is ironic, considering she seemed the most gung-ho about having kids before Lennon. And if the 'waiting for them to get out of this stage' bit is true, then she's in for a loooong wait, considering the twins are only 3 and Dorothy is only 6 months. Which, holy shit, I swear she was just born yesterday lol. Maybe it's still lingering PPD- but if that's the case, she needs help because leaving that untreated is going to lead to resentment and who-knows what. If it's just the babies vs. kids thing, then her feelings are her own fault for having so many kids so close together. Did she forget that kids grow up?

On an aside, IMHO, 1-3y/o is my personal favorite stage; they're becoming little people that can express their thoughts and opinions, but they're still very much lil bubbas <3 Which is why my heart hurts that Tara and Mandi either can't or just don't enjoy this stage of the twins' life :(
I think it's probably because they had the kids so close in age. Obviously the more kids you add in, the harder things get. But they seemed like very different people when it was just Lennon/when the twins were still newborns. I think things would have been different if the kids were more spaced out (and obviously if the kids were actually going to school). It is what it is though.

Return to “I-P”