Rachelle and Justin, The long lost siblings. | Part 2.

pitbullmommy
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin, The long lost siblings. | Part 2.

Unread post by pitbullmommy »

Honestly I don’t think a single person on this thread is even slightly jealous of rachelle.. she’s not attractive, her husband is extremely red and awkward and creepy. As well as a cheater. She literally does nothing all day but gets paid for it. (Okay maybe I’m a TAD jealous of that part) but come on... out of all the YTers and YT mommies, R is probably the one I’m the least jealous of

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
amycsmith19
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by amycsmith19 »

really grosses me out in the vlog where she is cooking dinner for their friend and she just lays the utensils down on the counter.... where you know Mister has put his asshole and his dirty poop box infested paws all over. :barf:
amycsmith19
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by amycsmith19 »

you can see mister in the background jumping and sitting around a spatula and the containers she's taking her friends meal in. OMG that is sooo disgusting!
morrelouie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by morrelouie »

Gosh, look at those eyebrows, no wonder he's cheating. This woman pays NO attention to her appearance
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

bubblebeewonder1 wrote:
amycsmith19 wrote:
bubblebeewonder1 wrote:In my opinion: they're a happy couple living their dream starting their family. There's no need for hate. Just let them be happy together
omg... really? Stop.
Just out of curiosity, why do you have the same IP address as MomOf286?
Nice try, deflection doesn't work here. Take your desperate ass somewhere else.
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Curious wrote:
maggielin wrote:can we just talk about rachelle's nose for a second?

Edit: her eyebrows too
You mean this nose?Image

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk
I never noticed her nose, damnit ill never unsee this
AliCat91
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AliCat91 »

I’m jealous of Rachelle.

I’m jealous that she can sit on her arse all day sleeping or complaining she has so many errands to run, whilst deciding what next to get from Pottery Barn or the like.

But that’s about it, really. Oh and as for the poster who questioned if people on here are married and god help us if we have children.....I’m married, with 2 children. Who are amazing, well mannered and growing up to be beautiful people. Our marriage has had its problems, but it’s clear to see within R+J vlogs, the body language and the way they act and speak towards each other is just obvious. And if you feel the need to overshare your relationship, posting instas of kissing and selfies together, and with J constantly telling R she’s beautiful and he’s so lucky over and over and over, are you trying to justify it to the world, or to yourselves?
mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

AliCat91 wrote:I’m jealous of Rachelle.

I’m jealous that she can sit on her arse all day sleeping or complaining she has so many errands to run, whilst deciding what next to get from Pottery Barn or the like.

But that’s about it, really. Oh and as for the poster who questioned if people on here are married and god help us if we have children.....I’m married, with 2 children. Who are amazing, well mannered and growing up to be beautiful people. Our marriage has had its problems, but it’s clear to see within R+J vlogs, the body language and the way they act and speak towards each other is just obvious. And if you feel the need to overshare your relationship, posting instas of kissing and selfies together, and with J constantly telling R she’s beautiful and he’s so lucky over and over and over, are you trying to justify it to the world, or to yourselves?
YES!!!!! It’s ALL put on. People who are secure in their relationship don’t need to do this. Not even vloggers. They. Are. All. Fake. Wake up and smell the coffee YT minions!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DANGER
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DANGER »

morrelouie wrote:Gosh, look at those eyebrows, no wonder he's cheating. This woman pays NO attention to her appearance
What? I’ve never known a guy to cheat on his wife because of her eyes brows! LOL

Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

The stupid grimace makes another appearance in the thumbnail. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... bbf453.jpg[/img]

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

Why are their mouths always open.

morrelouie
Talker
Talker

I have a feeling their relationship will head south once Justin gets out of the Navy. I've been married to my partner for 5 years, not every relationship is perfect but I imagine it being a lot easier to be married when one spouse isn't even in the same country most of the time or has a set time when they can call you.

Rachelle has never had to deal with the marriage life. It's weird that they're throwing a baby into the mix, seems like too much change.
morrelouie
Talker
Talker

I'm sorry but you don't know the "married life" until you're falling into the toilet because the seats up or you're nagging at your partner to take the recycling out for the last two days.

These two act like they're dating. It's like they're scared to fart in front of each other (like still in that stage) You can definitely tell that each time Justin leaves and comes back they have to get to know each other all over again.
morrelouie
Talker
Talker

DANGER wrote:
morrelouie wrote:Gosh, look at those eyebrows, no wonder he's cheating. This woman pays NO attention to her appearance
What? I’ve never known a guy to cheat on his wife because of her eyes brows! LOL

You're a troll. Or you're Rachelle. No one is listening to you. Give up the gig. I've gotten 3 different people to report you already, expect your account to be gone within the next 46 hours. Take care.
kerrielynneirish
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kerrielynneirish »

Am I stupid or does running errands mean something different to me than it does to Rachelle? I thought running errands was like paying bills, going to Secretary of State, getting an oil change or other forms of adulting. Not shopping for home decor? She literally runs “errands” every day and it’s always going to target or some other store to get ugly ass decor.

sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sweetener »

morrelouie wrote:
You're a troll. Or you're Rachelle. No one is listening to you. Give up the gig. I've gotten 3 different people to report you already, expect your account to be gone within the next 46 hours. Take care.
How are they a troll or Rachelle because they said they didn't know of anyone cheating on someone because of their partner's eyebrows?
morrelouie
Talker
Talker

ashlynxo wrote:
morrelouie wrote:
How are they a troll or Rachelle because they said they didn't know of anyone cheating on someone because of their partner's eyebrows?
I said it in the context that she doesn't pay attention to her appearance and that's probably why he's cheating
morrelouie
Talker
Talker

Same.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

ashlynxo wrote:
morrelouie wrote:
Pretty sure morrelouie is one of the 6 accounts by the same person
morrelouie
Talker
Talker

MomOf286 wrote:
ashlynxo wrote:
morrelouie wrote:
Pretty sure morrelouie is one of the 6 accounts by the sameperrson
You can't even register multiple accounts with the same IP address. It's not possible and the leaders of this site do it to make sure no one's spamming

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”