Tannerites/YAWI: Failing our kids as they fail homeschool | Part 2

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Tannerites/YAWI: Failing our kids as they fail homeschool | Part 2

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Does anyone else think Daniell is a "pick me girl"? I have been coming to the realization, that since she really started dating Ty.. she's been a PMG.. maybe she was before, but.. definitely after him. EVERYTHING, about the wedding, just.. was so rushed and HAD to be about her. Yes, I know wedding are about the bride and groom.. but, it was like, as soon as someone started talking about ANYTHING else.. BAM Daniell steered the convo back to her/the wedding. I was over it before it happened. And who needs that freaking many huge pictures of themselves to put up on their walls? And she not only has Nelly Knows.. but, she has her and Ty's channel now, and she's also constantly in the Yawi vlogs, with things she was just in her own vlogs with! What makes it worse is, she's almost always complaining about something in the vlogs as well. Which, there are good days and bad days in life, and sometimes, there are a lot of bad days.. but, with Daniell it's like there's never a good day, ever. It's doom and gloom, and that's really not enjoyable to watch. I scroll through and basically watch the few minutes of Ty anymore. Please tell me, I am not the only one who is finding her hard to tolerate?
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
lip
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lip »

^ First of all the house Ty and her are living in is very stuffy and gloomy, atleast it comes over as such in the vlogs, and this is no help when the vlogs are utterly boring and repetitive in the first place. A big part of the vlogs is just her face. Daily vlogging when you have a regular mundane life like this just doesn't work. - Also it looks like Ty has to tip-toe around her many mood swings.

Granted, I jump-skip through hers and the Yawi vlogs a lot so my overviev is only very partial.

- Love that Savannah goes to a regular school now, finally she can make friends.
- Sarah can be really annoying with her baby fixation.
- Canyon is still scaring me. Future jailbird, I say.
- Sorry, but Neymar is a silly name. Poor guy.
- Lizzy has slouched herself barely through online school.
- Still no idea what Branson and Mara do all day.
- Happy for Allie that she has her boyfriend, but it looks like she's living in a garage with him.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

lip wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 12:15 pm ^ First of all the house Ty and her are living in is very stuffy and gloomy, atleast it comes over as such in the vlogs, and this is no help when the vlogs are utterly boring and repetitive in the first place. A big part of the vlogs is just her face. Daily vlogging when you have a regular mundane life like this just doesn't work. - Also it looks like Ty has to tip-toe around her many mood swings.

Granted, I jump-skip through hers and the Yawi vlogs a lot so my overviev is only very partial.

- Love that Savannah goes to a regular school now, finally she can make friends.
- Sarah can be really annoying with her baby fixation.
- Canyon is still scaring me. Future jailbird, I say.
- Sorry, but Neymar is a silly name. Poor guy.
- Lizzy has slouched herself barely through online school.
- Still no idea what Branson and Mara do all day.
- Happy for Allie that she has her boyfriend, but it looks like she's living in a garage with him.
I just find Daniell so irritating, I can't even watch her channels anymore, and why is she even featured on YAWI anymore? Branson and Mara aren't.. and it's the same clips they show in their own vlogs, so why bother?? Does she think she's the star of the show or something, needing all the attention on her?

I am glad Savannah broke out of the house to go to real school a few days too! Sarah and all of them seem to have a baby fixation.. it's weird. Canyon is a little psychopath, I am sorry.. I don't like to talk badly about little kids, but.. something is wrong with him, and he needs actual help.. not "time out". Neymar isn't the best choices of names, it still throws me off whenever they call his name. I was surprised they weren't on her to get her school work done in a more reasonable time! But, She seems to be doing better this school year.. maybe she learned from last years mess? Mara is a SAHM from what I gather and Branson films videos we never see.. cause his channels never seen to get uploads.. but, yet, they have money! So, what else do they have their hands in to?

From the yesterdays YAWI vlog, it was let out, that Allie is in therapy! Good for her!!! I am so happy about that.. I hope Daniell follows her lead, because all her vlog titles lately have lead to the conclusion of.. girl needs therapy. I don't know how anyone likes to watch someone so miserable all the time.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
lip
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lip »

Seems Allie and her bofriend are getting married. Good luck to her.

I know the Tanners are always behind with their vlogs (1-2 Weeks) but regardless of that Allie hasn't been mentioned for a long time. Did they have a fallout?
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

lip wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 12:05 pm Seems Allie and her bofriend are getting married. Good luck to her.

I know the Tanners are always behind with their vlogs (1-2 Weeks) but regardless of that Allie hasn't been mentioned for a long time. Did they have a fallout?
Allie's fiance seems a lot different than the rest.. maybe cause he's not mormon? Idk. I hope they do well!

Allie had taken a break from social media, and only recently have YAWI shown her in a vlog.. they rarely talk about her anymore though.. which is sad. I dunno if it's because she asked them not to, or what.. but, they did mention she's in therapy. Maybe that's a reason for it?
calvinstevenson
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by calvinstevenson »

I am aware that Allie hasn't heard from the Tanners in a while—their vlogs usually go up to two weeks without any updates. Have they had a disagreement?
poly track
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

calvinstevenson wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:49 pm I am aware that Allie hasn't heard from the Tanners in a while—their vlogs usually go up to two weeks without any updates. Have they had a disagreement?
poly track
On IG Johnny and Sarah were with Allie for her tonsillectomy like a week ago.. I don't really know what's going on there. I thought it was really odd during Christmas, when Daniell gave all the siblings a polished stone and went on and on about how the stones had meaning, and they reminded her of her siblings and she wanted them to have one.. and she gave one to each of her siblings, but not Allie.. I always thought Allie and Daniell were close. Remember when Daniell was going to go stay with Allie in California for a week, after Allie moved, once Daniell turned 18? Something changed. We can only wonder.

Also.. I am still wondering why Daniell is featured on YAWI when she's grown and married and living with her husband.. and also has her own two channels she uploads daily for. Why do we have to see her in YAWI almost every day with the same clips from HER vlogs? Rather annoying in my opinion.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Does anyone have any idea what's going on between Daniell and Allie? In Allie's last vlog when she was leaving Utah.. all her siblings and even Marah and Ty hugged her.. but, Daniell just stood there and crossed her arms and seemed annoyed. She also looks annoyed anytime Allie speaks or is anywhere around her. Or does anyone remember when Daniell made a scene to give out her stones she had tumbled, to her siblings and Allie was right there... and she went on and on about how important her siblings were to her, and that's why she made them a stone.. and handed one to everyone but Allie? She couldn't wait to do it a time when Allie wasn't there if she wasn't going to include her??? It's weird because they used to be close, and Daniell was upset with Allie's moving to California.. and now she wants nothing to do with her, and it basically started after her wedding. I have read other places that people think it's something to do with religion differences, or that it's because Allie moved in with her boyfriend before marriage.. but, doesn't Daniell know the Tannerites/Yawi motto? You Are Worth It? That Allie, regardless of a difference in beliefs, is still worth it and her sister.. and still deserves to be treated well?

And what was up with family pictures? Marah, Daniell, and Savannah wearing the same pants.. but, Sarah, Allie, and Lizzie wore all different but, matchy dresses.. that was rude in my opinion, to leave even one girl out like that. If I had to guess.. the idea to match and leave others out was probably Daniell's.. because she seems to be very vindictive and rude lately. The girl needs therapy for her issues. They are deep.

Return to “Q-Z”