Sam & Nia: Do It For the Views

Fierie
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam & Nia: Do It For the Views

Unread post by Fierie »

zipadeedodah wrote:Haven't the mods said something in other threads before about talking about how kids look?

I don't know, from what I've seen, other people were putting their opinions down as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

I checked out their resort, as they said they got it cheap. I put in 2 weeks, and it was $11,600. Converted to $15,000 in my local currency. Hope they got a better deal then that! Even for all inclusive.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Well now that Sam went and broke the "vlogger" (aka: camera....for the regular folk out there) who knows when we will get to see another over-acting vlog!

You could tell that Sam was probably giving Nia his bug-eyed glare when she brought up that he broke previous cameras and the go-pro! I'm pretty sure they have ridiculous arguments in front of their kids about stupid things because Sam looks like the tool-bag who would fight his kids for the last donut in the box!
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Did Sam really just let the viewers know first off that his son didn't have underwear, show him naked, then let him pee in their yard in daylight??? WTF is wrong with this douchebag?? He is taking his redneck parenting (yeah right hhahaha) "skills" to a whole other level!

They are eating out so much for a family that travels so much - you would think they would want to eat at home after eating all that heavy vacation food for so long!

Have you noticed if Sam is playing with Abaram or any other kid that Symphony just runs and joins in? He never gives her any attention - and now he's apparently doing something special just with him and Abaram? No wonder Nia has to keep doing things with the poor girl - she gets zero attention it's disgusting.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

brownprincess93 wrote:Did Sam really just let the viewers know first off that his son didn't have underwear, show him naked, then let him pee in their yard in daylight??? WTF is wrong with this douchebag?? He is taking his redneck parenting (yeah right hhahaha) "skills" to a whole other level!

They are eating out so much for a family that travels so much - you would think they would want to eat at home after eating all that heavy vacation food for so long!

Have you noticed if Sam is playing with Abaram or any other kid that Symphony just runs and joins in? He never gives her any attention - and now he's apparently doing something special just with him and Abaram? No wonder Nia has to keep doing things with the poor girl - she gets zero attention it's disgusting.

Oh, I so agree! I think all that Abram/naked/peeing/going commando jazz was one of Sam's in-your-face moves due to all the comments on the last vlog in Mexico about filming Symphony sleeping nude. He is an a$$hat!
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

Fierie wrote:
RootBeerFloatie wrote:Really? I guess cute is subjective, I think she looks like a garden gnome
I think that she and Symphony look like the blobfish. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73 ... f62be3.jpg
Wow...that is cruel. I get not all kids are cute...
But come on... wtf...
Fierie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Fierie »

I do apologize for my post earlier. It was wrong of me. I was looking at posts and got carried away. I've been pretty bitter lately about things going on in my life, and I shouldn't have posted that about kids. It was very immature. Take care all. x
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ya know...
Reading some comments in today's vlog thanking them for vaccinating their kids yadda yadda...

Not to start a vaccine debate of any kind...but....

For a family of loud and proud Christians who have no issue announcing they are against abortion, gay marriage, ect....

I'm surprised they vaccinate...with there being aborted fetal cells in many vaccines...
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Fierie wrote:I do apologize for my post earlier. It was wrong of me. I was looking at posts and got carried away. I've been pretty bitter lately about things going on in my life, and I shouldn't have posted that about kids. It was very immature. Take care all. x
I think it's very sweet of you to apologize. take care!
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

mac-n-cheese wrote:Ya know...
Reading some comments in today's vlog thanking them for vaccinating their kids yadda yadda...

For a family of loud and proud Christians who have no issue announcing they are against abortion, gay marriage, ect....

I'm surprised they vaccinate...with there being aborted fetal cells in many vaccines...
vaccines save lives. That's all I'm gonna say because I don't like debating this subject.

mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

zipadeedodah wrote:
mac-n-cheese wrote:Ya know...

vaccines save lives. That's all I'm gonna say because I don't like debating this subject.

I said I didn't want to start a debate.
Just stating...it's kinda of hypocritical of them
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tmarieme »

Maybe they didn't use the vaccines that have fetal tissue, to my knowledge not everyone does. I mean I doubt they didn't vaccinate against rubella and hepatitis A but we don't know. I get what you're saying but I don;t think it's fair to call them hypocritical for that or even fault them. If they didn't vaccinate, pretty much everyone would be up in arms for putting their kids at risk. It doesn't mean they can't have views against abortion without being hypocritical. Now I get being surprised because there are many Christians who don't vaccinate especially conservatives, but many and even many who don't agree with abortion still vaccinate their children.

The thing that bothers me most about the naked thing, is if he really brought up Abram not wearing underwear to stick it to his viewers, he's a jerk. Most people weren't trying to be rude, most people were actually worried about their daughter. Someone on here made a perfect point about not only could it be dangerous but if any of her school piers watch their vlog, it could cause them to tease her (or something like that).
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I think yesterday he made the biggest mistake of all time - he showed Abarahm outside his school when he was picking him up, and the school bus was right behind him that said the name of the school!

You would think that with all of their vlogging experience he would know some cardinal rules to protect his kids safety - but who are we kidding here, this the father that voluntarily shows his 3 kids naked on his videos - can't wait for them to get older and freak out about their privacy issues!

So apparently Nia is going somewhere and leaving all 3 of her kids with Sam and his mom - Sam is the biggest man child who in the world would trust him to be left alone with all 3? His mom isn't very active either so not sure what support or help she'll be!
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

I could not imagine my husband now being able to handle our kids while I leave....that's just...wow...

I handle them all day by myself just fine. If I left and he needed to call his mother to help him...I'd slap him and tell him to grow up...
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

mac-n-cheese wrote:I could not imagine my husband now being able to handle our kids while I leave....that's just...wow...

I handle them all day by myself just fine. If I left and he needed to call his mother to help him...I'd slap him and tell him to grow up...
Haha! Excellent point!
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I was looking through Nia's Nest channel and her video on betrayal was in the recommendation section so I watched it....can I just say that she is actually really stupid for making a video to justify why she's still with her loser perverted husband.

Both Sam and Nia go to their counselling and then they just repeat things to make it look like they are "preaching"....like Nia was talking about being "wounded" because Sam was on Ashley Madison....no honey....you were not wounded....you were actually CHEATED on and you made the decision to stay with this douchebag! He spent hundreds of dollars to speak to who knows many women while you were pregnant and about to give birth to Abarahm.

Anyway....I didn't end up watching the whole thing because she just kept making excuses for the disgusting man and I couldn't waste my time on it. The only bonus was reading people's comments down below....those were hilarious!!
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Why do those kids never have shoes on when they play outside in the street? It's disgusting and one day they will regret it when their kid steps on broken glass or a sharp rock!

Ofcourse we need to hear all about Abraham having diarrhea and vomiting all over his blanket....but let's make it more fun for our viewers and show them on the bed exactly where it took place.

So what else is new....Nia is taking care of a sick child and her newborn while princess Sam get's his fugly sleep on!
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

So, today's vlog...they are giving away THREE of the red "special edition" shirts in a contest on twitter. At least 80% of the fans are kids who don't or aren't allowed to have a twitter account. The comment section is going crazy, I tell you. LOL.
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

Normally this family just annoys me and nothing more, but now that they've done their fifth(?) attempt at another viral video...I just can't believe how fucking wasteful these people are. They destroyed a pool that could have easily lasted for many summers and now they've wasted 500 bath bombs. I'm just glad their stupid little experiment didn't look as cool as Sam seemed to think it would be.

Also glad that Nia is gonna get some time to herself.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

OMG can that pool get anymore disgusting? The water was so dirty to begin with and all those bath bombs went to waste!! I feel like they are so stupid to begin with - we should just suggest something beyond crazy for them to do and they are such idiots they will probably do it too!!

I thought he was going to film Abarahm changing into his swim shorts - I think that is like the last thing left for him to do anyway, we have already seen them do everything else!

Nia was saying how she and Sam are scatterbrains and Symphony is as well....was she basically hinting that husband is a retard or that her daughter needs serious help hahahaha

Return to “Sam and Nia”