Tannerites/YAWI

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Tannerites/YAWI

Unread post by lmmomSD »

There is something just icky about this. I can't put my finger on it. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 7bca9a.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Tizzy
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Tizzy »

isn’t Canyon like 4 - 4 1/2 - shouldn’t he know how to wipe his own ass by now? But instead Allie had to do it for him :/
Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bekkaz »

Tizzy wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 11:48 pm isn’t Canyon like 4 - 4 1/2 - shouldn’t he know how to wipe his own ass by now? But instead Allie had to do it for him :/
No, he's still little! Yes he should give it a go but good to have follow up from a PARENT! Only reason Allie should be doing it is if she is babysitting him and neither Sarah or Johnny are there.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

Bekkaz wrote:
Tizzy wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 11:48 pm isn’t Canyon like 4 - 4 1/2 - shouldn’t he know how to wipe his own ass by now? But instead Allie had to do it for him :/
No, he's still little! Yes he should give it a go but good to have follow up from a PARENT! Only reason Allie should be doing it is if she is babysitting him and neither Sarah or Johnny are there.

He still shits in his pants so I’d assume he needs help wiping.
Tizzy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tizzy »

Bekkaz wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 12:20 am
Ah, I’m not a parent so I don’t know jack about toilet training.. just kinda assumed he should know already.

I think Branson was babysitting but he made Allie do it.
skrt09

Unread post by skrt09 »

Why did they take away the teens' phones for no reason again? Johnny says Daniell's "attitude" has improved from not having her phone. Daniell says it's because Branson is back, which is a lot more believable. But who wouldn't have an attitude if they had these two as parents?
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

skrt09 wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 3:46 pm Why did they take away the teens' phones for no reason again? Johnny says Daniell's "attitude" has improved from not having her phone. Daniell says it's because Branson is back, which is a lot more believable. But who wouldn't have an attitude if they had these two as parents?
My guess is control, I think Jonny thinks it bothers the girls more than it actually does. Johnny doesn't seem to have control over his own emotions, he thinks the world revolves around him, I wish something or someone would knock some sense into him, he was actually going to follow (road rage) someone because they honked at him?! HE can't blame the fact that the kids weren't buckled, his kids are NEVER buckled, i'm actually shocked that Canyon is in a carseat.
Tizzy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tizzy »

SCD222 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:34 pm Has anyone noticed they’ve started ending their sentences with “yo”?

I don’t know why but it makes me cringe when Sarah does it Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Until you mentioned this I hadn’t noticed and now I can’t stop hearing them say it allllllll the time. Urrrgh, cringe!
emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emlyx »

skrt09 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:12 pm Kinda OT, but did you all see that one of the valedictorians at BYU came out in his speech? People cheered!
Apparently, men can't have beards at BYU. Is that why so many Mormon vlogger guys act so proud of theirs? It's a rebellion?

Compare the "rule following" Mormons (eg. Griffiths husbands, and the entire church leadership) to some of the more "unconventional" members like Johnny, or Shaycarl. There is a weird pressure for Mormon men to conform by being clean-shaven and wearing a white shirt to church. Last week, Branson said that he started to grow a beard until a church member encouraged him to shave.
Julie's husband was going to school at Byu, Ruby's husband works at Byu. Of course they'll be all shaved up. I don't think that they (Johnny and Shay)are "not conventional", but they don't take any position of leadership in the church, so they try less to impress or to fit in.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

thenightowl wrote:
skrt09 wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 3:46 pm Why did they take away the teens' phones for no reason again? Johnny says Daniell's "attitude" has improved from not having her phone. Daniell says it's because Branson is back, which is a lot more believable. But who wouldn't have an attitude if they had these two as parents?
My guess is control, I think Jonny thinks it bothers the girls more than it actually does. Johnny doesn't seem to have control over his own emotions, he thinks the world revolves around him, I wish something or someone would knock some sense into him, he was actually going to follow (road rage) someone because they honked at him?! HE can't blame the fact that the kids weren't buckled, his kids are NEVER buckled, i'm actually shocked that Canyon is in a carseat.

What video is the honking/ road range in??
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Lolislol26 wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 7:08 pm
thenightowl wrote:

What video is the honking/ road range in??
The video is called "It's coming out" and he talked about it around 12:58 mark.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Did anyone watch the Mother’s Day video the kids made for Sarah? It was a sweet gesture but the video shows lack of emotion and connection between Sarah and the kids. One of the questions were to describe your relationship with your mom in one word. Az said “camera”

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Lolislol26 wrote:Did anyone watch the Mother’s Day video the kids made for Sarah? It was a sweet gesture but the video shows lack of emotion and connection between Sarah and the kids. One of the questions were to describe your relationship with your mom in one word. Az said “camera”

Wow. That is telling. And not "cute"...

MelE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MelE »

All of the kids looked miserable in that Mother's day video...what the heck was going on? Some of the younger kids seemed like they were fed lines too. Like Lizzy or Az.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So they get to the hotel in Palm Springs for the big vlogger convention, and Canyon jumps in the FOUNTAIN. And starts swimming around. What do they do? Not make him get out. No. They laugh and film him. "Hahaha, Canyon you're not supposed to do that!" To which Canyon responds with an unintelligible growl.
How is he supposed to understand what he really isn't supposed to do? When he acts out, they just laugh at him and film it.

Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

MelE wrote:All of the kids looked miserable in that Mother's day video...what the heck was going on? Some of the younger kids seemed like they were fed lines too. Like Lizzy or Az.

Right! Daniell had the “best” answers and I think that’s because she’s good at getting what she wants and playing people. It’s her way of survival. Another question was “what’s two things you’ll tell your kids that Mommy tells you” and they ALL answered with “I love you” and I believe 3-4 said “you are worth it”

Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bekkaz »

Az looked half asleep - no doubt it was something like stupid o'clock!
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

I don't get why Allie or Branson didn't take Az to the ER, if Johnny and Sarah were so far away... the kid hits his head, has a headache and starts throwing up... then has to wait, HOURS, before Mommy and Daddy get home from their latest bonding trip.... *rolls eyes* If that were me, when my sister/s were watching me, my Mom and Dad would have had my sisters take me or had a neighbor drive them to take me to the ER.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
thealiengirlkathryn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by thealiengirlkathryn »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 3:47 am I don't get why Allie or Branson didn't take Az to the ER, if Johnny and Sarah were so far away... the kid hits his head, has a headache and starts throwing up... then has to wait, HOURS, before Mommy and Daddy get home from their latest bonding trip.... *rolls eyes* If that were me, when my sister/s were watching me, my Mom and Dad would have had my sisters take me or had a neighbor drive them to take me to the ER.
I also found that really odd. If Branson and Allie are old enough to watch the kids overnight and all weekend, they're definitely old enough to take Az to the ER. Az looked so miserable. I felt so bad for him.
I got cat class and I got cat style :HK:
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

thealiengirlkathryn wrote:
ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 3:47 am I don't get why Allie or Branson didn't take Az to the ER, if Johnny and Sarah were so far away... the kid hits his head, has a headache and starts throwing up... then has to wait, HOURS, before Mommy and Daddy get home from their latest bonding trip.... *rolls eyes* If that were me, when my sister/s were watching me, my Mom and Dad would have had my sisters take me or had a neighbor drive them to take me to the ER.
I also found that really odd. If Branson and Allie are old enough to watch the kids overnight and all weekend, they're definitely old enough to take Az to the ER. Az looked so miserable. I felt so bad for him.
What would have happened if Az had a seizure or something in his sleep? Would they have done anything then?

Return to “Q-Z”