Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

Unread post by Herbert-Sherbert2019 »

Re the vegan burger pic..not happy about Nef standing on a chair right by a hot pan containing hot oil and a hot stove.
Recipe for disaster..those tots were always standing on chairs at the house..i think they must have angels guarding them coz they seem to stay safe no matter what ..chairs,staircases,etc etc
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

retiredrn70 wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:22 pm
retiredrn70 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:13 pm
I looked at the pic of Neph at the stove someone posted and wow she definetly was filled out so much more but it doesnt even come close to looking like her now. And I have never seen any of those kids turn down food no matter what it is. Giant buns with thinly spread peanut butter with chips on them. I dont know. But t hey seemed happy to get them with King saying he liked that bread. Perhaps they are just happy to get anything to eat so they just scarf and be happy they have something. I remember feeling that way when I was little but we lived in poverty just like many of you and appreciated all food whatever it was. I wonder if these kids are now living in poverty! I even now rarely turn down food and like anything and everything!!!! Lololololol- it shows. lolol
Retiredrn..i think youve just hit the nail on the head for me!
We often went a bit hungry as kids,Dad worked hard but money was tight. I think thats why, as an adult, while food is on the table or in the cupboard,it calls to me to finish it off?.get it while its there. Simple but hadnt totally occurred to me before.
Its why i could happily draw a chair up to the fridge and stay there munching! 😋😋
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

Unread post by retiredrn70 »

Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:24 pm
retiredrn70 wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:22 pm
retiredrn70 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:13 pm
I looked at the pic of Neph at the stove someone posted and wow she definetly was filled out so much more but it doesnt even come close to looking like her now. And I have never seen any of those kids turn down food no matter what it is. Giant buns with thinly spread peanut butter with chips on them. I dont know. But t hey seemed happy to get them with King saying he liked that bread. Perhaps they are just happy to get anything to eat so they just scarf and be happy they have something. I remember feeling that way when I was little but we lived in poverty just like many of you and appreciated all food whatever it was. I wonder if these kids are now living in poverty! I even now rarely turn down food and like anything and everything!!!! Lololololol- it shows. lolol
Retiredrn..i think youve just hit the nail on the head for me!
We often went a bit hungry as kids,Dad worked hard but money was tight. I think thats why, as an adult, while food is on the table or in the cupboard,it calls to me to finish it off?.get it while its there. Simple but hadnt totally occurred to me before.
Its why i could happily draw a chair up to the fridge and stay there munching! 😋😋
That could be another reason she still bfeeds Omega- to keep him full and maybe even why she has taken to nursing Neph. If Neph says she is hungry and there isnt enough for everyone could be a big help. Lolol- yep a lot of armchair professionals on here but there are a lot of true professionals as well I am pretty sure. Even so it is not fair to speculate when we have not or cannot physically assess the children. I find it so very sad that they could be hungry. It is so awful to be hungry as a child as many of you know as Ido as well. I hope I am am dead wrong. I dont see too much harm in her standing up at the stove though. She looks mature her-so much more thatn now- and is supervised. You know that silly foto is staged.
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

I find it so weird how TT can live theyway they are and seem so comfortable with it. From mega clean and routine driven and they supposedly all took so many showers and her hair always clean and brushed and full to constant bikini wearing and taking showers where and when they can while living in a teeeny tiny space seems ok with her. Hats off to her if she can handle the transition. The kids seem to handle it well,too. I am not at all organized or routine driven--very laid back- but I would have a big problem with it. Makes me wonder will the real Tania stand up? Perhaps her vids in the house are more staged than we thought. But maybe not and if so --good for her resilience and the resilience of the kids.
Wildebeast-cps
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Wildebeast-cps »

Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:17 pm Re the vegan burger pic..not happy about Nef standing on a chair right by a hot pan containing hot oil and a hot stove.
Recipe for disaster..those tots were always standing on chairs at the house..i think they must have angels guarding them coz they seem to stay safe no matter what ..chairs,staircases,etc etc
How about when they were in a shopping center and she was filming from afar. Neph was coming down and escalator, not even holding on, and T yells to be careful.😱
chocolatelover711
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by chocolatelover711 »

I really doubt they are living in poverty. They spend a lot of money on trains, gas for a motor home, eating out etc. Before they left on their trip they spent a fortune shopping and buying new things for the trip- gadgets etc. They frequently took whole family vacays on cruise ships etc. even. They also plan to build a new house in Australia when they move there and even getting a family that size over there by boat or plane would cost over 10K I am sure.
Wildebeast-cps
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Wildebeast-cps »

chocolatelover711 wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:09 pm I really doubt they are living in poverty. They spend a lot of money on trains, gas for a motor home, eating out etc. Before they left on their trip they spent a fortune shopping and buying new things for the trip- gadgets etc. They frequently took whole family vacays on cruise ships etc. even. They also plan to build a new house in Australia when they move there and even getting a family that size over there by boat or plane would cost over 10K I am sure.
Living in poverty is another unproven theory. Her followers and subscribers may at some point go down. However, she has been making quite a lot of money on YouTube now. I posted a link to someone roughly figuring what she is making and it’s quite surprising. Her diehard fans will probably be anxious to see their life in Australia. I’m not afraid to admit it but I’ll be watching.😂

I wish the person who said there is an incognito way to watch would tell us how.
Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalelou123 »

Wildebeast-cps wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:40 pm
chocolatelover711 wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:09 pm I really doubt they are living in poverty. They spend a lot of money on trains, gas for a motor home, eating out etc. Before they left on their trip they spent a fortune shopping and buying new things for the trip- gadgets etc. They frequently took whole family vacays on cruise ships etc. even. They also plan to build a new house in Australia when they move there and even getting a family that size over there by boat or plane would cost over 10K I am sure.
Living in poverty is another unproven theory. Her followers and subscribers may at some point go down. However, she has been making quite a lot of money on YouTube now. I posted a link to someone roughly figuring what she is making and it’s quite surprising. Her diehard fans will probably be anxious to see their life in Australia. I’m not afraid to admit it but I’ll be watching.😂

I wish the person who said there is an incognito way to watch would tell us how.
Well, iI use adblocker. You install it into your browser in chrome or safari and it will stopp the numerous ads on youtube and everywhere else. It’s a blessing...but she will still get the view time of yours and you are nit surfing anonymously either.

It’s called adblock plus
Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

Well, iI use adblocker. You install it into your browser in chrome or safari and it will stopp the numerous ads on youtube and everywhere else. It’s a blessing...but she will still get the view time of yours and you are nit surfing anonymously either.

It’s called adblock plus
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

i get it. No they probably are not living in poverty but it is possible they are cutting back. It has been a bit since we saw them eat out and really spend money. She did say the trip was paid for and I asssumed sponsors were helping them- like Quiksilver. Poverty is relative anyway and what they spend on candy and cookies in the different countries alone must be enormous --and frivolous so maybe I am dead wrong. I hope so. And compared to what they were eating at home they are not eating that well- even in the motor home. And perhaps they are exhausting their traveling budget more quickly than she thought would happen. I know they are making a buttload from youtube but wherever they pay taxes is probably high. In all these countries where so many welfare type programs are-------somebody has to pay for that. The important thing here is they are not going hungry. My page has a box to check on the upper left hand side that says- browse incognito.
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

It is on the login page- the incognito button
Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

retiredrn70 wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:09 am It is on the login page- the incognito button
But be aware that it doesn’t mean to be anonymous. It just doesn’t safe the browser history as far as I know...
Emily81
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emily81 »

retiredrn70 wrote:It is on the login page- the incognito button
The feature disables both your watch history and search history on your profile. That's it.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Emily81
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emily81 »

Wildebeast-cps wrote:
https://invidio.us/

Search the channel you want to watch on the search bar

Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Here is a link I was given by Emily..i havent tried it yet but takes you to all the LT vids x Ps edit,sorry just realised Emily has given you the link
https://invidio.us/channel/UC-PepfX4nM19zhdgEn3o5kg
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

retiredrn70 wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:20 pm I find it so weird how TT can live theyway they are and seem so comfortable with it. From mega clean and routine driven and they supposedly all took so many showers and her hair always clean and brushed and full to constant bikini wearing and taking showers where and when they can while living in a teeeny tiny space seems ok with her. Hats off to her if she can handle the transition. The kids seem to handle it well,too. I am not at all organized or routine driven--very laid back- but I would have a big problem with it. Makes me wonder will the real Tania stand up? Perhaps her vids in the house are more staged than we thought. But maybe not and if so --good for her resilience and the resilience of the kids.
Ive thought this too...the raggle taggle life we watch now is such a contrast to how it was - or seemed- in their life at the house.
I think youre right,RRN, in the house was probably far more staged than we even realised.
Will the real Tania please stand up made me smile!..used to be a quiz on tv? Cant remember what it was called,but watched it as a kid late fifties/ early sixties?
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

I doubt they living in poverty also.
And tho none of us on here are diehard fans,i feel sure lots of us will watch Australia..i know i am intrigued to see this! x
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:24 am

Here is a link I was given by Emily..i havent tried it yet but takes you to all the LT vids x Ps edit,sorry just realised Emily has given you the link

Invidio works for me for the most part, but sometimes I get error messages. Some vloggers must tweek their videos so they don't work because I get error messages all the time for their videos. Anyone else have this problem?
Emily81
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emily81 »

Liz_444 wrote:
Wildebeast-cps wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:40 pm Living in poverty is another unproven theory. Her followers and subscribers may at some point go down. However, she has been making quite a lot of money on YouTube now. I posted a link to someone roughly figuring what she is making and it’s quite surprising. Her diehard fans will probably be anxious to see their life in Australia. I’m not afraid to admit it but I’ll be watching.Image

Invidio works for me for the most part, but sometimes I get error messages. Some vloggers must tweek their videos so they don't work because I get error messages all the time for their videos. Anyone else have this problem?
Yes, it also happens to me but, if I refresh the page it works.
If there are many users using the site, it slows down

retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

well yes- I meant it as a theory. Everything on here is speculative esp the tall tales she tells us. I dont believe for one minute they are building a big house in Australia. Jes said he wanted money to get materials for a house and TT said can we all live there? I am certain somehow they will get that big house but I doubt they will buy it. Perhaps another relative with a house to rent will come along.
What she is earning is a lot but it seems she spends a lot too. 9 kids?!! Feed and clothe them- buy instruments and lessons (or rent) them - talking a lot of money in any country, But really right now they are not acting like folks with money. They are not even eating out much. Oh my but wasnt that a beautiful swimming hole!!!!!

Return to “Q-Z”