T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Katya1986
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by Katya1986 »

Those weeks indicators tests sell still in Canada. I know, I live here. Maybe she bought them online from a Canadian retailer.
GoAwayTiffani
Amateur
Amateur

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by GoAwayTiffani »

Salamisammich wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:49 pm
Salamisammich wrote:
yeahsureok wrote:
They still have digital but not weeks estimator!!!!
Omfg no wonder I couldn’t find them with my pregnancy 2 years ago! Maybe they still had them 2 years ago but they definitely did have them with this pregnancy! (Currently 30 weeks pregnant)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wait hold up... Lexi Fitzgerald has just used them to in her channel she’s like 8 weeks prego

I had to google Fitzgerald, looks like she’s in the UK. They still sell them there apparently.
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

luxe0780 wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:02 pm
yeahsureok wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:19 am Someone like BBL needs to comment and say “my son stopped breathing Christmas Day, if I can pull myself together, you can too” enough is a freakin’ nough. T.Desperate.
this. i’m no brittani boring leech fan but she pretty much takes the cake (and let’s face it, it’s the cake absolutely nobody wants) with grief. your tiny baby stops breathing on christmas fucking day of all days. of everyone, she should be the one laying in bed 24/7 crying. that i would understand. but she’s pulled herself together for the sake of her other kids and husband and probably her own sanity. this dickbreath sack of shit lays it on thick pretending to be all distraught and lamenting how she “can’t go on” blah blah blah. if she so upset why didn’t she take better care of the dog when it was alive? neglected it, selfishly used toxic oils around it, probably didn’t feed it properly. she treats things around her like rubbish then uses their demise for phony sadness to garner attention. sad sick fuck you are t.bitch. and her enabling bitch house mouse husband is just as bad.
Um lets not go crazy here and make brittany into a nun. she didn't pull herself together for her kids at all. she posted non stop to cash in on it and to see what she could get for free. she didn't care about her other kids, her husband even crew. all she cared about was showing her free stuff and buying tons of useless crap to fill up her brand new house. her behavior is and was disgusting pop over to her thread and see the true her. Before anyone jumps on the you don't know what you would do in that position many of us have been there and guess what most don't take very private photos and post them all over social media making them look staged and fake. her behavior neglect the cashing in on his name is beyond shady and disgusting but anything to make a buck and get more followers.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

skippy1931 wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:33 pm
yeahsureok wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:19 am Someone like BBL needs to comment and say “my son stopped breathing Christmas Day, if I can pull myself together, you can too” enough is a freakin’ nough. T.Desperate.
this. i’m no brittani boring leech fan but she pretty much takes the cake (and let’s face it, it’s the cake absolutely nobody wants) with grief. your tiny baby stops breathing on christmas fucking day of all days. of everyone, she should be the one laying in bed 24/7 crying. that i would understand. but she’s pulled herself together for the sake of her other kids and husband and probably her own sanity. this dickbreath sack of shit lays it on thick pretending to be all distraught and lamenting how she “can’t go on” blah blah blah. if she so upset why didn’t she take better care of the dog when it was alive? neglected it, selfishly used toxic oils around it, probably didn’t feed it properly. she treats things around her like rubbish then uses their demise for phony sadness to garner attention. sad sick fuck you are t.bitch. and her enabling bitch house mouse husband is just as bad.
Um lets not go crazy here and make brittany into a nun. she didn't pull herself together for her kids at all. she posted non stop to cash in on it and to see what she could get for free. she didn't care about her other kids, her husband even crew. all she cared about was showing her free stuff and buying tons of useless crap to fill up her brand new house. her behavior is and was disgusting pop over to her thread and see the true her. Before anyone jumps on the you don't know what you would do in that position many of us have been there and guess what most don't take very private photos and post them all over social media making them look staged and fake. her behavior neglect the cashing in on his name is beyond shady and disgusting but anything to make a buck and get more followers.
So, if what you’re saying is true then what kind of person does that make Tiffani for also trying to bank off the death? I edited my original post becuase I didn’t want to come off as being rude.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Ya know what, I really shouldn't have even brought up BBL. I get really uncomfortable talking about what happened. I just thought it was kind of appropriate because Tiff acted like she was her best friend for a minute and I just couldn’t imagine having my friend lose a child and carry on for days about my dog and how I can’t function. I’m not saying she can’t be sad but this public display is too much. Too much considering everything going on in the world. she is such a black hole of negativity.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

GoAwayTiffani wrote:
Salamisammich wrote: Omfg no wonder I couldn’t find them with my pregnancy 2 years ago! Maybe they still had them 2 years ago but they definitely did have them with this pregnancy! (Currently 30 weeks pregnant)

Wait hold up... Lexi Fitzgerald has just used them to in her channel she’s like 8 weeks prego

I had to google Fitzgerald, looks like she’s in the UK. They still sell them there apparently.
Oh no no shes from New York/Connecticut area her channel is called The Fitzgeralds. She has a son cooper and a daughter named Willa and her husbands name is Dan

nl_s
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nl_s »

I can't get over how she's acting. You'd think she had just lost her home and family in a fire.

Houseplant
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Houseplant »

Yes. They were discontinued in the US only. If you go to the clear blue US website they don’t even have the week indicator ones.
F90884E9-A120-424D-BB36-7A39EBD29E42.jpeg
GoAwayTiffani wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:22 pm
Salamisammich wrote: Omfg no wonder I couldn’t find them with my pregnancy 2 years ago! Maybe they still had them 2 years ago but they definitely did have them with this pregnancy! (Currently 30 weeks pregnant)

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Houseplant
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Houseplant »

They still sell the digital clear blue. The difference is the weeks indicator. If you look at the Fitzgerald video hers just says pregnant whereas Tiffani’s has the little 1-2 underneath. They discontinued the weeks indicator in the US.
Salamisammich wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:09 pm
GoAwayTiffani wrote:

Oh no no shes from New York/Connecticut area her channel is called The Fitzgeralds. She has a son cooper and a daughter named Willa and her husbands name is Dan

ApothicDrunk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ApothicDrunk »

Omgbecky wrote:I wouldn’t put anything past the beaston’s. T.celery lies so much she says the opposite of what she said 10 min ago. Let’s see how it all plays out.

.... I do wonder why nobody in her family has intervened with her lies. she has had to be this way all her life.
Her family is a MESS. So many issues she tries to sweep under the rug. Her and Krystal really try hard to cover up the instability in that family.
LisaLulu22
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LisaLulu22 »

Houseplant wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:45 pm Yes. They were discontinued in the US only. If you go to the clear blue US website they don’t even have the week indicator ones. F90884E9-A120-424D-BB36-7A39EBD29E42.jpeg
GoAwayTiffani wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:22 pm

To add to this you can buy the digital with the weeks indicator on sites like Ebay, sometimes Amazon, places like that. It's not impossible for her to have a digital weeks indicator test but it also wouldn't surprise me if this was a fake pregnancy
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

Houseplant wrote:They still sell the digital clear blue. The difference is the weeks indicator. If you look at the Fitzgerald video hers just says pregnant whereas Tiffani’s has the little 1-2 underneath. They discontinued the weeks indicator in the US.
Salamisammich wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:09 pm
GoAwayTiffani wrote: I had to google Fitzgerald, looks like she’s in the UK. They still sell them there apparently.

Look at the video titled “Pregnancy announcement day!! || what was happening behind the scenes” it’s at the 6 minute mark... how are these women so slick?

Babyjen1012
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Babyjen1012 »

So didnt she say one time clearblue sponsored a video. I cant even hate watch anymore but thought I saw on IG or something Ewaaaa running around with the strips & thought it was mentioned then? That would be ridic if shes using an old test. What would clearblue think of that?! Shes advertising something they dont even make anymore. She cant be this dumb & think she will fool everyone 🙄
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

skippy1931 wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:33 pm
Um lets not go crazy here and make brittany into a nun. she didn't pull herself together for her kids at all. she posted non stop to cash in on it and to see what she could get for free. she didn't care about her other kids, her husband even crew. all she cared about was showing her free stuff and buying tons of useless crap to fill up her brand new house. her behavior is and was disgusting pop over to her thread and see the true her. Before anyone jumps on the you don't know what you would do in that position many of us have been there and guess what most don't take very private photos and post them all over social media making them look staged and fake. her behavior neglect the cashing in on his name is beyon., shady and disgusting but anything to make a buck and get more followers.
oh i fully believe you and definitely not trying to turn bbl into a saint. was more coming from the angle that after what happened to her her, she has more cause for grief than t.fangs and her staged grief.

another t.liar pregnancy theory; i wonder if she’s legit pregnant and waiting for the harmony test results. if it’s a boy she might “miscarry”, if you follow my drift. hideous thing to suggest and i feel beyond gross typing it but her being her, i wouldn’t put it past her.
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

it makes me physically sick to think could they be faking a pregnancy ? I haven't followed the long because they both annoy me would they stoop to that level? What kind of fucked up person would do something like that? I think what bothers me the most she is carrying on like this for a dogs who's health they clearly ignored now he is gone they are heartbroken. yet her son is constantly sick and they really don't seem concerned unless because I haven't been watching long enough maybe I'm taking it the wrong way? I just feel the drama the concern but the kids unless its ella they don't seem to care. others have said you could see his stomach during blogs but they didn't? I'm sorry if I came across harsh yeahsureok I'm just very tired of brittani and her victim bull. I know typing that I sound harsh I'm sure she is hurting but there is definetly something off there like this brittany she cares more about the gifts she gets then the child its very disturbing and all her fans bash you acting like she is mother theresa. Again I'm sorry for being harsh and possible offending you
Skiphopshutup101
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Skiphopshutup101 »

Who called the therapy sponsorship? 😂😂😂😂 go look at her stories. She says it’s not sponsored but she has a link for $$$ off. Which is the same thing to me 🤷🏻‍♀️
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

I just can't with her anymore.

I've buried:
a husband
both my parents
a step-son
a sister
a 12 -year old german shepherd
a 22 year old chihuahua
a 13 year old border collie

Trust me...I know grief...but if she says one more time that this is the worst thing ever? Damn...she's tempting some fate right there.

Grow the fuck up. This is some seriously screwed up shit she's putting out there today.

And $200 OFF the therapy?

Just how much $$$$ does she think most peope in quarantine have extra?
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

I'm talking to a therapist because I was SpIrAlInG.....swipe up for $200 off TalkSpace!!

Also, I didn't see it coming. I really didnt. He lays on my lap every single day. But I didn't see it coming GUYS. I didn't notice a LARGE TUMOR on his stomach or that he was getting skinny and malnourished. So malnourished that they couldn't operate on him if I noticed it sooner guys. I'm so ObSeRvAnT and a nurse everyone. But I can't notice my dog dying in front of my eyes because my heads too far stuck up my own ass. It came out of nowhere and we didn't notice it because we are RARELY home. Two unemployed adults with NO real job that stay home all the time besides shopping trips at Target and Starbucks and get me pregnant sitter dates. We have been home during a quarantine......but we didn't notice it guys.

Also, notice my kids sponsored jammies??? Click for a referral link!!!

Who cares how the kids or Shrimp feel about the dog.....lets list my AcCoMpLiShMeNtS shall we? Lets talk about everything he did for ME.

See my flowers from my friends that CARE? My friends that took the time during a pandemic where people are dying left & right to CARE about ME????
blove720
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by blove720 »

I’m so confused she hasn’t told the kids she’s pregnant? But posts a pregnancy announcement with the kids stomachs painted??? What did the kids think that was for?

Nextgeegee121
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Nextgeegee121 »

She probably hasn’t told the kids she’s pregnant because when she “miscarries” the kids wouldn’t have known and she won’t have to lie about her miscarriage to them. so she’d feel a little bit better in her sick little head.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”