Phil and Alex: clickbait, vlog’s late, & kids they don’t appreciate | Part 8

TopazBlues
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Re: Phil and Alex: clickbait, vlog’s late, & kids they don’t appreciate | Part 8

Unread post by TopazBlues »

So, when the baby is born (hopefully she is born relatively healthy and doing well!!) do we think Phil and Alex will be the type to post photos and updates as soon as possible? Or will they be the type to more or less go AWOL and then pop in online two weeks later and say "please give us space and time to enjoy our new baby. We deserve time and some privacy during these special moments. I know everyone is excited, but please don't message us asking to post photos." I think anyone deserves time to enjoy their baby and everything, but I don't get why they can't just ignore notifications lol. I forget who it was, but I remember a YouTuber doing this a while ago.

On a serious note, though, I do hope the baby is healthy and her heart condition doesn't require urgent medical care. I also wish Alex a safe labor.
Missy1393
Talker
Talker

Re: Phil and Alex: clickbait, vlog’s late, & kids they don’t appreciate | Part 8

Unread post by Missy1393 »

"Yeah, I would say active labor" LMAO. Sister, if your not sure, its NOT active labor. 😂
skiingmama1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by skiingmama1 »

The way Phil speaks to Alex is so childish in nature I truly do not understand how anyone could be attracted to him 🥴 that would be a huge turn off for me. He is always telling her what to say like a parent trying to get a child to repeat after them. Ew.
Scoobs212
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Scoobs212 »

skiingmama1 wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 7:23 pm The way Phil speaks to Alex is so childish in nature I truly do not understand how anyone could be attracted to him 🥴 that would be a huge turn off for me. He is always telling her what to say like a parent trying to get a child to repeat after them. Ew.
Yeah, it really skeeved me out the way he said, "Say, 'Im in labor.'"
I have a feeling that when the real contractions hit, she'll lose all patience for his bullshit.
GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

GGF1987 wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 5:17 pm
Tiredofspoiledbrats wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 5:03 pm Okay guys buckle up.. they’re going back in to the hospital. Contractions are 5minutes 45 seconds apart. She looks like she’s been hit by a truck. Also saying she’s been in so much pain the last day or 2 she hasn’t been able to pick up her phone. She’s in for the shock of a life time
She looks like crap but she still doesn't look like she's in labor...I'm gonna bet they are gonna be sent home a 3rd time lol.
And they are sending her home lol. The people at the hospital are probably ready to kill her. You're not in labor Alex. You're probably having some braxton hicks and a maybe some prodromal labor. It's time to hop off your exercise ball and spend some time with your girls and stop obsessing over it!
IVFwarrior
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IVFwarrior »

-Claim to be labor
-Went to hospital #1
-Sent home #1
-Claim to be in very early labor
-Bounced up and down on a ball while gazing in a mirror
-Went to hospital #2
-Sent home #2
-Claim to be mild labor
-Baby's head is apparently effaced 80%
-Claim to be in very active labor
-Went to hospital #3
-Claim to be back in very early labor

Did I miss something?
Mookiel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mookiel »

omg I can’t with these two 😂. With two of my kids, I had contractions for two WEEKS before they were born. I was walking around at 5cm dilated for a week before I even went into active labour. To be running to the hospital and breathing through contractions at 1cm dilated is EMBARRASSING. I’m seriously embarrassed for her. She ha nooooooo idea what is coming lol. I would be willing to bet a large sum of money that she gets an epidural. If she can’t handle 1cm, she’s in for it. And there’s nothing wrong with getting an epidural but we all know this woman thought she was above it. Just wait until she tells us all about her 4 day labour when this is over. 🙄 If I went by her standards, I had a two week labour.
GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

Mookiel wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 8:21 pm omg I can’t with these two 😂. With two of my kids, I had contractions for two WEEKS before they were born. I was walking around at 5cm dilated for a week before I even went into active labour. To be running to the hospital and breathing through contractions at 1cm dilated is EMBARRASSING. I’m seriously embarrassed for her. She ha nooooooo idea what is coming lol. I would be willing to bet a large sum of money that she gets an epidural. If she can’t handle 1cm, she’s in for it. And there’s nothing wrong with getting an epidural but we all know this woman thought she was above it. Just wait until she tells us all about her 4 day labour when this is over. 🙄 If I went by her standards, I had a two week labour.
If she already needs morphine and she's not even in labor, can you imagine what she's going to be like in labor?? No way she makes it without an epidural lol. She doesn't seem understand you can have contractions and not actually be in labor.
Mar550
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mar550 »

IVFwarrior wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 8:17 pm -Claim to be labor
-Went to hospital #1
-Sent home #1
-Went to hospital #2
-Sent home #2
-Claim to be mild labor
-Went to hospital #3

Did I miss something?

Yes you missed one part. That all youtube viewers, Instagram twitter and especially ytmd are laughing their asses off. Even tho they pretend to pray for her and her miracle unicorn baby. I'm enjoying myself. Cant wait for for the real deal👏👏👏. I knew it will be an attention seeking labor. Never expected this much. And I'm loving it lol.
Mar550
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mar550 »

Mookiel wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 8:21 pm omg I can’t with these two 😂. With two of my kids, I had contractions for two WEEKS before they were born. I was walking around at 5cm dilated for a week before I even went into active labour. To be running to the hospital and breathing through contractions at 1cm dilated is EMBARRASSING. I’m seriously embarrassed for her. She ha nooooooo idea what is coming lol. I would be willing to bet a large sum of money that she gets an epidural. If she can’t handle 1cm, she’s in for it. And there’s nothing wrong with getting an epidural but we all know this woman thought she was above it. Just wait until she tells us all about her 4 day labour when this is over. 🙄 If I went by her standards, I had a two week labour.

She has no idea what's coming, isnt that the best part of all. Cant seriously wait for birth vlog.
Mar550
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mar550 »

She has no idea what's coming, isnt that the best part of all. Cant seriously wait for birth vlog.
IVFwarrior
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IVFwarrior »

Mar550 wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 8:32 pm
IVFwarrior wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 8:17 pm -Claim to be labor
-Went to hospital #1
-Sent home #1
-Went to hospital #2
-Sent home #2
-Claim to be mild labor
-Went to hospital #3

Did I miss something?

Yes you missed one part. That all youtube viewers, Instagram twitter and especially ytmd are laughing their asses off. Even tho they pretend to pray for her and her miracle unicorn baby. I'm enjoying myself. Cant wait for for the real deal👏👏👏. I knew it will be an attention seeking labor. Never expected this much. And I'm loving it lol.
Agreed. This is so much better than I dreamed it would be! lol!
Not seriously
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Not seriously »

Wait until they find out insurance does not cover all these hospital trips they are making
Scoobs212
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Scoobs212 »

Phil says they are headed home so they can sleep for the first time in 2 days of labor.
Ok first...LOL at 2 days of labor. Second, he literally posted on his stories last night that Alex's contractions had eased up and she was sleeping comfortably.
Also, it's kinda weird how he keeps saying "We're in labor" or "We aren't dilated enough."
You're not dilated, Phil. 😂
Last edited by Scoobs212 on Thu May 28, 2020 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NowAndThen87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NowAndThen87 »

My second hand embarrassment for them is REAL. Like stop freaking posting you’re in labor until you KNOW.

For everyone that doesn’t have IG:

They went back to the hospital for round 3. They never said how much she was dilated so I’m guessing it’s still a 1. They gave her 3 options:

1. Stay at the hospital for a few hours to see if labor progresses
2. Take a morphine cocktail to basically knock her out so she can finally get some real “rest” and hope her body relaxes
3. Pitocin

Clean eating, crunchy, doesn’t put chemicals on her body Alex choose the morphine cocktail. So now they had to do the long drive home with her probably comatose high as a kite.

Technically the 4th option was probably go home and wait like everyone else and stop reacting to every twitch your body is doing. Someone must have explained this early type labor can go on for weeks. Contractions don’t equal active labor. I’ve never had kids and I know this. Go sit on your ball and have worship sessions while Phil creepily caresses you and lies and says how strong you’ve been this whole pregnancy. Update your IG stories and get the validation you need from your followers that you are Mother Earth doing the lords working bringing in the second coming of Christ.
Mar550
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mar550 »

Scoobs212 wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 8:55 pm Phil says they are headed home so they can sleep for the first time in 2 days of labor.
Ok first...LOL at 2 days of labor. Second, he literally posted on his stories last night that Alex's contractions had eased up and she was sleeping comfortably.
20200528_214947.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NowAndThen87
Talker
Talker

Thread Title Submission:

Mild labor for days, Phil’s creepy gaze and the medicine ball stays
NowAndThen87
Talker
Talker

Another thread title submission for when she gives birth:

The miracle baby has arrived, the pregnancy experience they were denied and adopted kids pushed aside
LittleFinger
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LittleFinger »

I am kinda surprised that she was sent home - an hour away - with such a high risk baby on board?

At my hospital we count active labour (and the time they will admit you from) as 3 decent contractions within 10m - so if Alex was having 1m contractions every 5ish mins, that’s pretty darn close! And when I think about how fast my labour progressed from every 5 mins to baby in my arms (under 2.5hrs!) there is no way I’d want to be driving, or that my midwives would let us drive that far.

If we were in that situation, and my kids were safe and being well looked after, wouldn’t it make sense to get a hotel close by the hospital?
FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FlowersTar 68 »

This is hilarious, I'm loving this. Is this as bad as she thinks she's going to get?
Alex, I'd appreciate it if you could do all this from your early morning onwards, I'm 6 hours ahead of you and this is all happening overnight for me. Having said that, her last posts were 45 mins ago at 5:30am UK time. Thanks doll.
Didn't she say she was 3cm now? This is gonna be good. Better than I expected too.

Return to “Phil and Alex”