ScabnessaChristine:2011EtsyOrdersToCatchFire | Part 54

playzoffs
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ScabnessaChristine:2011EtsyOrdersToCatchFire | Part 54

Unread post by playzoffs »

I think she deleted them because she's on the anti-YT/influencer train now. krnl download
hdstreamz.uno
richerd34f
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by richerd34f »

Holy sh*t she has her dining table covered with the clothes that were in the drier when it caught fire. She says she knows it’s a big load of laundry...um that’s easily 2 extra large loads of laundry. Her lazy ass just shoved both of the kids’ clothes into 1 ginormous load to do laundry as fast as possible. How do the clothes even get clean or dry properly being crammed in the machines like that? She probably had to restart the drier 2-3 times to get all the clothes completely dry. I hope she learns to do things the right way. I swear she does things the laziest, sloppiest way possible. Even when kc was living with her and would do the kids laundry Vanessa would leave her own laundry in the washer overnight and stick it in the drier the next morning. No wonder they all look like they smell in that house.
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by 8008135 »

playzoffs wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 8:43 am I think she deleted them because she's on the anti-YT/influencer train now. krnl download
hdstreamz.uno
That doesn't erase the fact she used her firstborn and her health issues for clickbait views for her most formative years. Glad she stepped back for the kids sake but she's still a POS for doing it in the first place.

Return to “2011teenagemom”