Sam & Nia: Do It For the Views

Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam & Nia: Do It For the Views

Unread post by Chatabox »

I feel sorry for the people that packed and tied all those bath bombs as they looked hand made! He should of said he didn't want them individually packaged to save the seller time and money. Would have saved them time too.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016100 ... c2a283.png[/img]

Look at that beautiful pool. Doesn't it look so inviting and refreshing?! /sarcasm

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016100 ... 7e4952.png[/img]

Look at that wreck of a yard though?!
YesMia
Talker
Talker

Unread post by YesMia »

That pool-bath Bomb stunt was a complete fail. What a waste of time and money!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

YesMia wrote:That pool-bath Bomb stunt was a complete fail. What a waste of time and money!

This totally lame vlog has almost 420,000 views now. HOW is that possible??? Is Sam buying views again?
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016100 ... 4a39c5.png[/img]

I still can't get over their decorating. Reminds me of the early 90's so badly! Blue, mint, peach, and 2 shades of grey. All in one pic! That's so bad!
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

So Nia has left all 3 babies for the very first time....and in the very first vlog he showed Symphony getting hurt and crying, Abarahm still having his diarrea (with Sam acting like a King in front of the little kids since he had to wait in line) and then they ran out of bottles (food) for Juliet?? Typical Sam....disorganized and cares more about himself than anything. You can tell he was kissing Nia's ass with the comments towards the end "we miss her smile...blah blah" yeah right...you probably hate that you have to watch the kids all by yourself and do work for once in your life!! Nia was over-acting as usual with her friends....why would she expose that her friend bought her own decorations? Maybe she wanted to do something nice...she's so weird!! Towards the end they had Juliet on the top bunk right next to the open stairs and that baby knows how to roll over.....put down the camera and pay attention Sam!!
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

JLPC wrote:
YesMia wrote:That pool-bath Bomb stunt was a complete fail. What a waste of time and money!

This totally lame vlog has almost 420,000 views now. HOW is that possible??? Is Sam buying views again?
That's not really out of the ordinary for them, though. Most of the time, they get 200k-500k views on a typical vlog. I'm sure clickbait had a lot to do with people choosing to watch this one, though. But since reaching 1 mil, I have noticed the rate at which they've been getting subscribers has slowed down a lot. Way to make it obvious that you were buying subs, Sam.
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

Sorry but if a baby cannot sit on their own they are not ready for food...
AutumnLeaves3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AutumnLeaves3 »

Chatabox wrote:I feel sorry for the people that packed and tied all those bath bombs as they looked hand made! He should of said he didn't want them individually packaged to save the seller time and money. Would have saved them time too.

Look at that beautiful pool. Doesn't it look so inviting and refreshing?! /sarcasm

Look at that wreck of a yard though?!
eww that pool, seeing Abram swimming in that turns my stomach :?
YesMia
Talker
Talker

Unread post by YesMia »

Sam was very careless around all those kids at the playground. He almost kicked a child in the face.

calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Ugh that pool has got to GO!

vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

They ruined that pool when they could have gotten a few seasons out of it and kept it really nice. Their kids will never learn to value anything.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Can they all stop with the over-acting? Sam was being a total douche with his mom - she had to leave (or maybe she WANTED to leave hahaha) and as usual Symphony was crying like a little brat and instead of Sam saying to her that she would be back soon he gave his mom grief for leaving? Let's not forget him trying to get more attention by saying he was an "okay" son to her....ummm no Sam you need to seriously work on yourself and stop trying to fish for compliments!! Nia came back and started her fake laughing and over-the-top reaction to her kids for the camera....like it doesn't even look natural anymore!! I think the most interesting part in the vlog was Abaram acting up and Sam talking about taking him to New York...please tell me he's kidding!!
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

OMG how much did they spend on those bath bombs?! They didn't look like Lush bath bombs to me but still that is insane that he would spend hundreds of dollars (even thousands!) on BATH BOMBS. And it's a good thing that the pool is one that they can throw out at the end of the summer- can you imagine what the pool would look like after years of use? Disgusting. Hopefully they never get an in-ground pool or something like that.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

vesti wrote:They ruined that pool when they could have gotten a few seasons out of it and kept it really nice. Their kids will never learn to value anything.

Grown adults don't do things like this. There are classless folks on YouTube.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

OMG so Sam just told Symphony to save her lips for her husband....did he save his lips for Nia? I remember watching an earlier vlog where Nia said that Sam used to be a playboy in school and had lots of girlfriends....clearly none of them had a brain since they liked him!!

Sam and Abaram are doing a boys trip to NYC so that he can show off and act like they are the reason that toys exist.....I'm actually excited for Nia to go to the Luke's Diner event....sounds like it will be fun!

Symphony picked up an old dirty floss that was on the floor and her foot....she also put it in her mouth!!! How dirty is their house and who is the person who wouldn't throw that out? Imagine if Juliet picked it up off the floor while they leave her there? It was so long and a choking hazard!!
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

I don't think Nia is making wreaths anymore. I haven't heard anything about wreaths in quite awhile so I looked at her Etsy store. Also, there's a really sad, scathing review on there from a former fan. Woah.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

If I were Nia I'd be scared to death to have Sam take my barely 3 yr old little boy to NYC. OMG.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I would be terrified for Sam taking Abarahm across the street...forgot across the country!! The kid never has any shoes on, and Sam is always more worried about looking in his camera than looking after his kid! I can't even imagine what the situation will be like in a busy city like NY! Anyway....I didn't even look at the pool scene from todays vlog...that whole pool looks like someone barfed in it anyway so moving along....Symphony was acting like a 3 year old in Walmart it was super annoying...did you notice that Sam pointed to the darker dolls and then the brown haired doll before he gave Symphony the blond one? What if she wanted a different one? He is so aggressive and forceful he can't even let the kid pick out her own doll?? Nia was saying that the girls are looking forward to some alone time...she clearly was speaking more for herself...like a few days away from her psychotic husband...dream come true!!
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Symphony clearly was gravitating toward the dark skinned dolls while Sam pushed the blonde dolls in her face. SO obvious. I don't know why he'd leave that in the vlog, unless he wanted to start a ruckus in the comments. Which is what happened. McDonalds...do they really allow grown ass men to play on the play equipment?? I agree that Nia is probably thrilled to be without Sam for a few days but I just can't imagine she trusts Sam in NYC with Abram!

Also, another incident of over-gifting...buying Symphony a load of toys because she "did well" on a spelling tests. Where do they even store all those toys in that tiny house? And now, Sam will be bringing a ton more home from the Toy Fair.

Apparently the sold 900 $30 shirts. They had said that the sales would benefit a charity, but still haven't revealed which one. Ha. That profit probably came in handy for all the vacations. pfftt.
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

I don't believe for a second this video already has 3 million views...
How the hell is he buying views?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Sam and Nia”