ByeRose
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Haleigh Everts

Unread post by ByeRose »

karyjohnson45 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:29 am
ByeRose wrote:I got so mad watching her live video! Her opinion about depression and anxiety is horific!! But you know...she claims she’s so holistic.
Then the next question...Do you use “safe” makeup products? - And she says that ignorance is a bliss and she buys what looks good on her!! She’s such a hypocrite. You either do it all or don’t give crap to people, who use sunblock and antidepressant. Btw, her comment about sunblocks was special too. Her and CJ’s advice - Don’t get sunburned. If these two morons ever step their foot outside and saw that sometimes people have to WORK outside all day long, their advice - don’t be in the sun for too long, wouldn’t be applicable. Also, she’s still going to get Botox and boob job....you know...it’s natural and holistic
She sleeps with her makeup on and wears self tanner from the same brand that is one of the main producers of sun screen. She’s such a fucking idiot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I saw that too haha. But people call her out on her BS all the time.
LucyDiamond
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LucyDiamond »

I just watched her recent live. I feel like CJ has something more going on. His speech is pressured and he seems so rigid. Worst of all...he makes Haleigh look smart. She at least tries to think before she speaks. CJ said he was anti government hand out and Haleigh was like uhhh...we’ve accepted hand outs. I feel like Haleigh could be smart she just molds to whatever CJ wants. If she was married to someone smarter she’d be willing to learn new things and change.
Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sarai »

Why would she admit they barely have sex on her live? What happened to modesty?
ByeRose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ByeRose »

What??! CJ said he’s against hand outs? They’re on food stamps and wic!! Both of them are such hypocrites.

I saw comments under her latest video. Someone asked her any recommendation about social media and she said that she has no advice cause they share fcb account and she checks his insta often! Yet she says they’re the happiest in their marriage now
tackybroad15
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tackybroad15 »

JustZoe wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:43 am OMGosh, y'all. I just sat through her video about adjusting to two kids - where she basically said nothing for the whole video. Xavier was wet, and his diaper had leaked all over his onesie, and she let him sit in that mess during her whole video. Oblivious. That's how diaper rashes start. I'm appalled.
Did she seriously film herself neglecting her infant son? That's remarkable.
Blossom76
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Blossom76 »

ByeRose wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:17 pm What??! CJ said he’s against hand outs? They’re on food stamps and wic!! Both of them are such hypocrites.

I saw comments under her latest video. Someone asked her any recommendation about social media and she said that she has no advice cause they share fcb account and she checks his insta often! Yet she says they’re the happiest in their marriage now
Nothing screams that there are serious trust issues in a relationship quite like a joint face book account does! Its so pathetic
karyjohnson45
Informer
Informer

Unread post by karyjohnson45 »

She said in her “love is a verb” video that all CJ wants from her is to make him food (so he doesn’t have to do it himself) and for her to look good
She needs to stop lying to herself about how great her marriage is

Blossom76
Gossiper
Gossiper

I can't even begin to express how pathetic and stupid her new video is "Advice to all Women". She tried on a dress for a photo and it didn't fit her, so she makes a video and its basically her having a melt down over it on camera. This woman has NO place giving anyone advice on anything. She needs therapy and shock treatment - lots of it.

She's uploaded 4 videos in a week, all about NOTHING
coldheartedangel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by coldheartedangel »

Well, I have been following Haleigh for a while before the first melt down and I’ve followed this thread while it too. So far I’ve bern going a little deeper on her life because of the comments here and also the information she shares from her past. I think I found out her problem, and it all focuses on self worth. On her story on how she met CJ she says countless times how much pain and shame she felt from being on Church discipline because of sexual sins (which in my opinion, she still can’t get over with, she still reminds herself of it) On the second day of getting to know him, or third if I’m not wrong, she told him everything she did and the least thing she expected was he showed some compassion unto her, first clue of being a controlling person, he has to show weakness in order to relate to you right? From there she got attached because, she even mentions, she never thought “a good Mormon boy” could fall in love with her. Here comes my other point, she mentioned how much Arizona was her happy place when she was depressed, therefore, everything that goes there, even getting to know a person that doesn’t really love you, it’s happiness for her and apparently she doesn’t go well with deep harsh criticism she kinda blocks herself in a bubble so it’s hard to brake that shell. Another thing, something that you guys mentioned before, she must feel inadequate all the time and always unworthy of CJS love and HE MAKES HER KNOW THAT SHES NOT WORTHY, I’ve never met a person that supposedly loves you and would still constantly remind you your sins! How cruel is that? I’ve seen Haleigh in a perspective of love, sometimes cause there’s too many clever comments here that make me see more clearly, but still it’s sad because I feel more pity for her. She’s intelligent when she wants to but she still believes that you have to suffer an unhappy marriage and always try to make it better etc because they’re Mormons and that’s really important. As far as I’ve seen, they don’t love each other, at all, the only things in common they have is the things CJ already thought before getting to know her and convinced her to believe. Also, abuse is really misinterpreted specially for a person that her support system in this case is only HIS family and HIS friends or people that are only related to HIS beliefs. I feel bad for her because she’s capable of leaving that life and being better but she doesn’t listen, even if it’s gossip at LEAST one thing she would recognize it’s true and that’s her being depressed and having so low self steem that she sold herself to the first bet
DoeEyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by DoeEyes »

I can't believe she admitted for the entire world to see that she physically abused her husband! And that he was screaming at her to shut up. But yet, "I'm so happy. I've never been happier. I'm so, so happy..."

Last time I checked, happy couples don't scream and hit each other.
DoeEyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by DoeEyes »

But i suppose it's documented abuse (for him). For whenever they get divorced and he needs ammunition to get custody of the kids.
ByeRose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ByeRose »

Her latest video...She says things she doesn’t even believe. Or she’s told by CJ she shouldn’t believe them.
I also noticed she only has positive comments on YouTube.
karyjohnson45
Informer
Informer

Well I think I’m going to go-Haleigh can have her beliefs and I can have mine. Gossiping won’t change a thing about what she chooses to do.

Blossom76
Gossiper
Gossiper

ByeRose wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:15 am Her latest video...She says things she doesn’t even believe. Or she’s told by CJ she shouldn’t believe them.
I also noticed she only has positive comments on YouTube.
I noticed that too, it wouldn't surprise me if she is deleting any negative comments like she used to do
Blossom76
Gossiper
Gossiper

It's totally infuriating that the American tax payer is providing Haleigh with $350 a month in food stamps for her to blow on organic food she can't afford when she is bringing in over $150 A WEEK in commissions from Maskara sales, that she's probably not even declaring as income!

And then bragging it on publicly on instagram and how great it is that she's been saving all her checks and has just brought herself a new computer, which of course she can do because the tax payer hands over $350 a month she doesn't deserve for her to spend on organic food!
hal.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ByeRose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ByeRose »

Blossom76 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:00 pm It's totally infuriating that the American tax payer is providing Haleigh with $350 a month in food stamps for her to blow on organic food she can't afford when she is bringing in over $150 A WEEK in commissions from Maskara sales, that she's probably not even declaring as income!

And then bragging it on publicly on instagram and how great it is that she's been saving all her checks and has just brought herself a new computer, which of course she can do because the tax payer hands over $350 a month she doesn't deserve for her to spend on organic food!
hal.jpg
I saw that too! First, I don’t think she makes $160 every week, but that’s not the point. Last week CJ was saying that he’s against hand outs. That’s exactly what they’re doing!!! You can’t be milking the government while saving money from your side jobs. You do it the other way around. And I bet she bought a Mac, which retails around $1000 at least.
Blossom76
Gossiper
Gossiper

I don't think she makes that much every week either, it must have been a good week for her or she wouldn't post it and say how awesome she is lol

But the fact that she can 'save up checks' for a computer and not have to cash them to buy food because she is taking food stamps from the government is absolutely disgusting.

They are going to struggle when CJ starts working and they finally start living in the real world and have to pay back their student loans
karyjohnson45
Informer
Informer

ByeRose wrote:
Blossom76 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:00 pm It's totally infuriating that the American tax payer is providing Haleigh with $350 a month in food stamps for her to blow on organic food she can't afford when she is bringing in over $150 A WEEK in commissions from Maskara sales, that she's probably not even declaring as income!

hal.jpg
I saw that too! First, I don’t think she makes $160 every week, but that’s not the point. Last week CJ was saying that he’s against hand outs. That’s exactly what they’re doing!!! You can’t be milking the government while saving money from your side jobs. You do it the other way around. And I bet she bought a Mac, which retails around $1000 at least.
She said in one of her videos about why she’s selling maskara that she gets money no matter how many sales she makes, but the more sales she makes the more money they send her. If she’s making around $166 a week that’s a terrible salary. Why not just go rob a bank! She literally said in her video that she knows people are going to think things like “why is she having more kids if she’s on food stamps, how can she afford another baby” (the video was when she had just gotten pregnant with her 2nd) and she said THIS is how I will afford another baby. By selling makeup making $500 a month??? What the fuck! $500 dollars a month plus food stamps doesn’t mean you can afford to have kids!

karyjohnson45
Informer
Informer

Blossom76 wrote:I don't think she makes that much every week either, it must have been a good week for her or she wouldn't post it and say how awesome she is lol

But the fact that she can 'save up checks' for a computer and not have to cash them to buy food because she is taking food stamps from the government is absolutely disgusting.

They are going to struggle when CJ starts working and they finally start living in the real world and have to pay back their student loans
And they have no idea how much money they will have once they do stop sucking off the government. I had a friend who’s dad was a chiro and his business ended up tanking when nobody was coming in and they lost their house. If CJ were to open his own chiro practice he could end up not being successful, they have no idea how well he’s going to do. Maybe they’ll find they can’t afford a house and have to go back on government assistance- but even if they do, they’ll still be trump supporters because they don’t believe in free handouts-unless it’s them getting the free handouts, of course.

DoeEyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by DoeEyes »

hal.jpg
Wait, you're missing the point! How is she supposed to pay for all her "beauty" supplies without ripping off the government???

You're saying she should have to use HER OWN money to feed her children? But they deserve this money. If anyone deserves it, it's the people who cannot budget their income or live within their means. (She did state in her recent video that she feels a drive to "keep up with the Jones'." How is she supposed to do that without government aid?)

Return to “Haleigh Everts”