Parsnips and Parsimony

OldHag
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Parsnips and Parsimony

Unread post by OldHag »

I wish they wouldn't film or would edit out the parts of Daniel endlessly screaming in the car. It is so hard to listen to. They should pull over and tend to him.
weed
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by weed »

they probably don't even hear him any more. He is constantly crying and it seems to be his natural state. There is obviously something wrong with a baby who cries that much, but they don't seem to care.
weed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by weed »

I think it is great that they get the kids involved in cleaning up and ticking off the checklist, but why do they let it get into such a state in the first place? I don't accept the excuse that they have a lot of kids. I grew up in a family with a lot of kids and we were never ever allowed to just drop things around the house like these kids do.

I also noticed that the kids did all the meal preparation for the day as well as getting all the jobs done with Art supervising them. Where was Janelle? Fiddling around in her garden all day which she has said many times that she enjoys and doesn't see as work. Not one of those gardening tasks (except the mowing which Art did) was on their list, so she didn't contribute anything to getting things done.

I keep thinking that Charity is Janelle every time I see her on camera now. Not only does she look and act so much like here, but her body shape is exactly the same now. She is old before her time.

For God's sake ... I wish they would DO something about Lydia's teeth and speech issues!!
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

So Janelle putters around the garden largely child-free while Art does all the parenting. Nice.
OldHag
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OldHag »

Janelle is definitely has the most me time/alone time/wasted time of any mother of many children I know. Art and Charity do the parenting.
weed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by weed »

DoodleBop2 wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:31 pm So Janelle putters around the garden largely child-free while Art does all the parenting. Nice.
Not only does Art do all the parenting, but he gets all the chores on the list done as well. She is a selfish thing. I suspect that she was raised as her parents princess.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

weed wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:44 am
DoodleBop2 wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:31 pm So Janelle putters around the garden largely child-free while Art does all the parenting. Nice.
Not only does Art do all the parenting, but he gets all the chores on the list done as well. She is a selfish thing. I suspect that she was raised as her parents princess.
I just cannot imagine how she gets away with it. Everyone in their life seems to support her being selfish.
weed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by weed »

DoodleBop2 wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:56 am
weed wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:44 am
I just cannot imagine how she gets away with it. Everyone in their life seems to support her being selfish.
They do. Her parents and Art all act as if she is wonderful giving wife and mother, when in fact she is a very selfish individual. The kids don't know any better, of course.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I feel so awful for the kids. They will emerge from childhood as these weird unsocialized adults with large gaps in their education and have to re-learn or learn for the first time what is normal. I don't even think all of the kids will get out. I worry Charity will marry young just to get out and the cycle will begin again unless she meets a husband with a spine.

I have suspected since Janelle's comments about Art possibly being autistic if she uses that to her advantage. He seems to be a genuninely nice guy who doesn't seem to be able to switch gears easily.
weed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by weed »

They are now 5!! weeks behind in their vlogs. The latest one is dated 12th June. They have been "SO busy" that they just don't have time, according to Janelle. LOL SO busy that BOTH parents have to be there for Daniel's hearing appointment? Why couldn't just Janelle take him? Oh yes .. of course ... she can't do anything like that by herself. LOL she also can't go and buy flowers by herself? No of course not ... Art has to be there with her as usual. Such a fuss about one pot plant!!

When does that poor man get anything done with his work? He is always running around taking Janelle places that she could easily go to herself. She is so very controlling of that man's time. He seems to do nothing without her approval.

I was pleased to hear them say that the older kids got to go and play badminton with some friends.
weed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by weed »

These people are so boring that it really isn't worth while waiting for a vlog from them anymore. They are so behind anyway that whatever they may post would be so irrelevant when it finally gets onto YouTube. Has anyone else noticed that since their comments were turned off they hardly ever bother to post a vlog at all? I think they really loved the attention it gave them and now that they can't get comments they have given up. I don't know that I could be bothered with them anymore.
OldHag
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OldHag »

I recently noticed their weird Facebook cover family photo. Art and Charity are up front, with Charity's body facing Art's in a wifely way. The kids are all around them, along with other family members, and Janelle can hardly be seen (short) behind Art and Charity, like she's one of their kids. :P
weed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by weed »

Charity really concerns me. She is a young girl in a middle-aged body. I remember a few years ago she and Art were out with a few of the kids and they thought it was really funny when several people assumed that she was his wife and their mother. I don't think that is funny ... I think it is really sad.
weed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by weed »

I thought it was hilarious (and backs up what we've been saying about Janelle and Charity looking so old) when Janelle was called Daniel's "grandma" in the shop. She thought it was funny that they assumed that Charity was the mother. I thought it was really sad for both of them.

She says she is only 36?? OMG! I thought she was way older than that!! She sure looks it.

Janelle was sure quick to tell everyone that she gave her commission from the "31" company to fund some of those bags, although I'm sure they took the credit for all of them instead of coming clean about how many people actually contributed financially towards them.

This vlog is dated June 20th!!! That is over 2 months ago. I really don't know why they other any more. Why don't they just cut their losses with any old vlogs they may have and just post something more current? Or ... heaven forbid LOL ... simply put a few hours aside to sit down and post a whole lot of them in one go to catch up?? I'm embarrassed for them being so far behind. At this rate they'll be doing Christmas at Easter next year. LOL
weed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by weed »

This is so laughable. They just did Lydia's birthday which means they are still in JUNE! They are now about 4 months behind. They have nothing much to say when they do vlog either. I don't think they are bothering with it all now since their comments were turned off.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I don't even know why they are even bothering anymore.

I know they post on other social media but I wonder if they're marriage is starting to show some cracks and that's why they're so behind on the vlogs and not addressing it.
weed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by weed »

I think that they aren't making much money on YouTube because of the lack of comments so they're not bothering. We all know that they are totally about money, so it isn't surprising. Whatever the reason, being so far behind is so stupid and they are so boring!
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yup. we all knew the whole share our family memories was a lie. I think Janelle was hoping they'd become big but they're so boring.
weed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by weed »

Now John is studying to do voiceovers??? This is wrong on a few levels. Firstly the poor kid was born with a cleft palate and has major teeth issues, so his voice isn't exactly easy to understand athlete best of times. Why would they encourage him to do a job like that when he obviously isn't suited to it? Also, he needs a job where he comes into contact with people as his social skills need so much work. But no ... they are going to get him into a job where he will sit in a booth all day and be further isolated form people with no interaction or communication at all with others. What is wrong with these people? Charity is already in a job in a library where she would hards'y be dealing with many people. It is as if they want to isolate their kids and keep them away from people all their lives. I feel so sorry for John. he is obviously so uncomfortable in public. he needs encouraging in that direction, not being kept away from social situations.
weed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by weed »

it was nice to see that John got to escape for a week on camp. They aren't showing as much Charity lately either, which I hope means that she is often not there because of her job. Maybe there is hope that the older kids are starting to get a bit of an independent life of their own?

Return to “I-P”