T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

I cannot believe this psychopath.
She is 100% acting like BBL and trying to get the sympathy views and follows.
She is SICK in the head. Image

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by RealityBites »

💀
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Xoangelicchic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Xoangelicchic »

Fucking nuts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

OK I'm done now. 😂
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
charliema16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by charliema16 »

She appeared manic and rambling in those last stories, when she was wearing the white shirt with blue sleeves.

I’ve suggested this before, could she be bipolar?

Jumping head on from one interest to the next with no real consistency or commitment, now alternated with days of laying in bed.

Does she have a manager? If Chris isn’t going to step in then her manager definitely should, she’s coming across as a total nutter.
Megyjames7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Megyjames7 »

Lol as someone that knew her IRL... this isn’t shocking. She was a crazy person then and she’s a super crazy person now. She’s obsessed with herself & attention. Really embarrassing 🤣
sunshine616
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sunshine616 »

I swear if anyone venmos her money for that copay I would be furious. My husband and I both work and our er copay is 350...instead of taking your kid to doylestown hospital which I live close to I would rather take my kids to CHOP urgent care...they took better care of my kids than doylestown...and I personally would rather go to Abington.
sunshine616
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sunshine616 »

Also for the love of God...essential oils can flare up allergies and allergies, eczema and asthma are all related...it's a triad. I love essential oils but I have to use them sparingly and with caution because some will trigger my asthma and my kids allergies.

Maybe it's time for Toily to give up Young Living...oils are not the cure all.
ApothicDrunk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ApothicDrunk »

Megyjames7 wrote:Lol as someone that knew her IRL... this isn’t shocking. She was a crazy person then and she’s a super crazy person now. She’s obsessed with herself & attention. Really embarrassing Image
True but she’s just like ten times worse.... Went off the real deep end when she had these kids. tCelery. You are whack. You should believe what you read about yourself in this forum. You suck.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

It’s funny how she was “up all night” but here she is sitting in the hospital bed with her hair and makeup done and dressed decently.

You bet your ass if my kid was having trouble breathing I would be there in my pajamas looking a hot ass mess with no makeup and my hair in a bun.

Nice try tiff.

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

sunshine616 wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:34 am I swear if anyone venmos her money for that copay I would be furious. My husband and I both work and our er copay is 350...instead of taking your kid to doylestown hospital which I live close to I would rather take my kids to CHOP urgent care...they took better care of my kids than doylestown...and I personally would rather go to Abington.
Yeah but you probably didn’t piss off the staff at the other hospitals. She has limited options. 😉
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

Maybe if they have so much medical debt they shouldnt have bought a new SUV or hair extensions or 4 coffee makers or anything else that wasnt necessary.
nl_s
Informer
Informer

T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by nl_s »

My friend told me that she sent her this message about the celery juice and “bringing out old strep and mono”. Nothing mean at all. And Tiff blocked her. She can’t handle ANYTHING that doesn’t cater to her echo chamber. This friend of mine also has Hashimotos and is a true nurse.

katie_A1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by katie_A1 »

What’s really really funny is that all the women that cut her off and got her crazy ass out of their lives are doing great! Then there’s her... a total disaster like she’s always been. But she thinks everyone else was always the problem! Funny how that’s SO FAR FROM TRUE. 🧐
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

sunshine616 wrote:Also for the love of God...essential oils can flare up allergies and allergies, eczema and asthma are all related...it's a triad. I love essential oils but I have to use them sparingly and with caution because some will trigger my asthma and my kids allergies.

Maybe it's time for Toily to give up Young Living...oils are not the cure all.
Cue the “Ella doesn’t have asthma” posts from her now. She can’t “have” something that the oils are bad for Image

Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Regarding her dogs, watch, now that it has been mentioned here, she will have a story of her bathing her dogs

Onchao16
Informer
Informer

What pediatrician would tell you to take your while to the ER for a breathing treatment DURING FLU SEASON?!?! None. They’d have you come in to the office for one. She’s so dramatic and wanting attention that she’ll look for any reason to get an ER photo

Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

I know a lot of people on here say shrimp needs to do something cuz his wife is clearly unstable, but honestly I dont think he has all his marbles either. He sees his wife frequently unhinged and manic on social media (and in real life I'm sure) and he feeds into it. Maybe he thinks that's normal, maybe he believes her lies, maybe he is scared of her, idk... but he definitely isn't all there himself.
Xoangelicchic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Xoangelicchic »

It would not surprise me if she faked an illness for her or her kids just for sympathy. She saw the kind of attention BBL got and it has her going crazy. Hey tiff don’t forget to repost your venmo so people can send you money you loony twat.

CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

Salamisammich wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:50 pm And suddenly I see the light! This bitch is trying to go the natural route because she doesn’t have health insurance... a $550 dollar copay doesn’t sound right to me Image that synthroid must be mighty expensive

You can't have a co-pay without insurance. A co-pay is the part you pay before insurance kicks in. If you don't have insurance...you just have a bill.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”