Tannerites/YAWI

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Tannerites/YAWI

Unread post by thenightowl »

callie73 wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 8:46 am Branson's wedding will probably be a temple wedding, only the kids and family members who have temple recommends will be allowed to attend Lizzie, Az and Canyon will have to wait outside. a spring or summer wedding might not be accurate, he could be engaged and have a "wedding" probably right away.
Oh wow, I had no idea that the little kids couldn't go inside, so do people get babysitters for the younger kids? That seems crazy to me.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

thenightowl wrote:
callie73 wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 8:46 am Branson's wedding will probably be a temple wedding, only the kids and family members who have temple recommends will be allowed to attend Lizzie, Az and Canyon will have to wait outside. a spring or summer wedding might not be accurate, he could be engaged and have a "wedding" probably right away.
Oh wow, I had no idea that the little kids couldn't go inside, so do people get babysitters for the younger kids? That seems crazy to me.

They’ll probably have two. One inside the temple and then another in someone’s backyard with bbq food and outdoor games.
Not that anything is wrong with that..
Personal, I think Branson needs a job but that’s just my opinion.
Mieke
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Mieke »

Gossip_Girl wrote:I’m 22 and I’ll be shocked if I’m married by 26. It’s a shame that so many Mormons regret getting married so young. The pressure to get married at such a young age is ridiculous.
Same! I don't think I will marry before 28 or something. So much to do, so little time and certainly not time to settle down already.
No shade to all the moms who do do it, its just very different where I live.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

iiarch
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by iiarch »

I'm starting to think Johnny has anger issues... this has been the third or fourth time that he has barked at someone over "customer service." Then he makes a big speech to the camera about treating people with "respect," which is fine when it isn't coming from someone such as himself that constantly acts arrogant on camera, especially in recent videos by blowing an air horn around the house in his familys faces.
thealiengirlkathryn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by thealiengirlkathryn »

iiarch wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 1:57 pm I'm starting to think Johnny has anger issues... this has been the third or fourth time that he has barked at someone over "customer service." Then he makes a big speech to the camera about treating people with "respect," which is fine when it isn't coming from someone such as himself that constantly acts arrogant on camera, especially in recent videos by blowing an air horn around the house in his familys faces.
I can't stand Johnny. He sits on his ass all day and makes his older daughters raise his children and has no right to complain about how other people do their jobs since he doesn't have one.
I got cat class and I got cat style :HK:
Gossip_Girl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gossip_Girl »

iiarch wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 1:57 pm I'm starting to think Johnny has anger issues... this has been the third or fourth time that he has barked at someone over "customer service." Then he makes a big speech to the camera about treating people with "respect," which is fine when it isn't coming from someone such as himself that constantly acts arrogant on camera, especially in recent videos by blowing an air horn around the house in his familys faces.
I would be pretty pissed if someone locked me in a bathroom. This time was justified but there have been many times where his anger has been completely unnecessary.
Tizzy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tizzy »

Did anyone else notice in the vlog Az got injured Allie was on FaceTime whilst driving with Johnny... You could actually see she wasn’t paying attention to the road. I’m surprised they even Left that footage in. I never use my phone while driving, one second can change everything.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Tizzy wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 4:07 pm Did anyone else notice in the vlog Az got injured Allie was on FaceTime whilst driving with Johnny... You could actually see she wasn’t paying attention to the road. I’m surprised they even Left that footage in. I never use my phone while driving, one second can change everything.
I noticed that and was going to say something about it but, I was so annoyed at them not having either of the older kids take Az to the ER, that I went off on that. Honestly, they really need to make it so phones won't work when they are in a moving car, and no work around for it. I have seen too many accidents happen because someone looked down to read/reply to a text... and with that vlog WTF did they NEED to be on facetime for that? A regular phone call would have worked. And Allie was apparently holding her phone and the camera, all while driving... so so dangerous.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Tizzy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tizzy »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 4:14 pm
Tizzy wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 4:07 pm Did anyone else notice in the vlog Az got injured Allie was on FaceTime whilst driving with Johnny... You could actually see she wasn’t paying attention to the road. I’m surprised they even Left that footage in. I never use my phone while driving, one second can change everything.
I noticed that and was going to say something about it but, I was so annoyed at them not having either of the older kids take Az to the ER, that I went off on that. Honestly, they really need to make it so phones won't work when they are in a moving car, and no work around for it. I have seen too many accidents happen because someone looked down to read/reply to a text... and with that vlog WTF did they NEED to be on facetime for that? A regular phone call would have worked. And Allie was apparently holding her phone and the camera, all while driving... so so dangerous.
That Az situation was ridiculous. You’d think instead of baking fricking cookies for your “crush” who has a broken finger you’d be more sensible to think a head injury is a much more serious thing.. she’s pretty thick for a 17 year old, no common sense.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Tizzy wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 4:34 pm
That Az situation was ridiculous. You’d think instead of baking fricking cookies for your “crush” who has a broken finger you’d be more sensible to think a head injury is a much more serious thing.. she’s pretty thick for a 17 year old, no common sense.
Exactly, but honestly, what can you except from someone who has the mentality of a child? Daniell has more common sense than Allie, and I think it's all Johnny and Sarah's fault... somehow, Daniell has learned something from someone.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
MelE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MelE »

Once again Johnny makes a complete ass of himself claiming to know customer service better than the people working at the store he's shopping at. The entire story of what happened is unclear but with his track record I would believe he started the entire thing. The way he talked to the clerks at the end just proves he's a complete ass. If he wants better customer service maybe he should consider treating people a little better. Cause he has more "customer service issues" than anyone I know, so who's REALLY the problem?
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 4:38 pm
Tizzy wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 4:34 pm

Exactly, but honestly, what can you except from someone who has the mentality of a child? Daniell has more common sense than Allie, and I think it's all Johnny and Sarah's fault... somehow, Daniell has learned something from someone.
I actually think it might be the opposite. Daniell has just rebelled against everything she has been taught in favor of logical thought.

Branson and Allie both just left concussed Az with a bowl to vomit in and a 14 yr old babysitter (responsible for 3 other kids), continuing on with their plans for the evening. What would she have done with 4 kids if an ambulance had to be called for Az? Johnny failed to even mention the injury to Sarah before the concussion became apparent, which is shady on its own. And the fact that bringing a "date" with a broken finger cookies took precedence over a 6 yr old brother with a concussion in your care, is both alarming and illuminating. I can't tell if it is selfishness, ignorance or economy that the parents instill in the family.

Some of these Mormon YTers make the strangest choices when it comes to children and medical care (8P, GQS). It seems like they avoid medical care at all costs. Then when it can't be avoided, they exploit it at all costs. They claim it was their "blessings" that produced a "miracle" keeping Az from experiencing pain (beyond the hours he suffered waiting for his parents to come home from vacation to take him to the ER). I think they are damn lucky Az didn't suffer seizures or brain damage while they intentionally delayed medical intervention and effectively left Daniell in charge of medical decisions and emergency transportation.

Any parent I know would a) force their adult children to stay with the injured child and b) make them go to the ER once a Traumatic Brain Injury was all but confirmed. Even if it wasn't a true emergency, they could have sat in the waiting room within seconds of medical care should the condition have worsened. Let's be real though, a medical professional seeing a young child vomiting and losing consciousness like Az was, would probably pull them into a treatment room. If they can't get their kids to ER in a medical emergency, they need to cancel their year round vacations and/or pay for better insurance and responsible adult babysitters.
callie73
Talker
Talker

Unread post by callie73 »

They need to stop using their cell phone while driving. There was a horrible accident that killed a 21 year old on her way to Coachella in april, she was using her phone and became distracted and hit the center divider and rolled her car, she was also not using a seatbelt which i see vloggers often not do. There was no alcohol or drugs involved, it was all because of being distracted by using the cell phone.
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

Pretty much every vlogger uses their phone/camera while driving and sets a horrible example for kids.

Serious question. is Canyon developmentally delayed in some way, or is this all just a result of poor parenting? Being unable to keep a nearly 5 yr old, ON A LEASH, from wandering off at night to go to a hotel pool is so dangerous. I truly sympathize with parents who have children with special needs; it can't be easy balancing independence with safety.

However, if Canyon is cognitively able to learn, maybe it is time to stop laughing at him every time he swims in fountains, throws his shoes out of windows or craps his pants, and start preparing the kid for Kindergarten and a productive life. I'd like to think that this is all just for vlog content, but somehow I don't think it is. It's not entertainment to see a child drown in a swimming pool.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Kattiness Everdeen wrote:Pretty much every vlogger uses their phone/camera while driving and sets a horrible example for kids.

Serious question. is Canyon developmentally delayed in some way, or is this all just a result of poor parenting? Being unable to keep a nearly 5 yr old, ON A LEASH, from wandering off at night to go to a hotel pool is so dangerous. I truly sympathize with parents who have children with special needs; it can't be easy balancing independence with safety.

However, if Canyon is cognitively able to learn, maybe it is time to stop laughing at him every time he swims in fountains, throws his shoes out of windows or craps his pants, and start preparing the kid for Kindergarten and a productive life. I'd like to think that this is all just for vlog content, but somehow I don't think it is. It's not entertainment to see a child drown in a swimming pool.
I seriously believe that they take him off the leash for content. They "lost" him at Disneyland at night and were laughing about it. Made a game out of chasing him. five year old should be able to stay with his parents without a leash. My daughter has special needs, and I only lost her once when I was by myself. We were at Seattle Center when she was 3, having lunch, and I turned to throw our trash away, and when I turned back she was gone. Of course I eventually found her, but I certainly didn't make a joke about it. They laugh about it, and film it, and it's all a big joke. They have a huge family, so "suddenly realizing he's not with us" is not acceptable.
I really loathe these people. It seems like only a tragedy is going to get them to take parenting seriously. And now Sarah is talking about getting a nanny. Bet I know why. The older kids are going to be gone soon, and she is going to have to step up. Because Johnny won't. That's "women's work".

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Gossip_Girl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gossip_Girl »

The amount of times they lose Canyon is ridiculous. What is up with these mormon Youtuber’s not being able to keep track of their children? Eve from 8 passengers is another good example. They are lucky nothing bad has happened to their children while they were unsupervised.
Tizzy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tizzy »

Kattiness Everdeen wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 2:36 pm Pretty much every vlogger uses their phone/camera while driving and sets a horrible example for kids.

^ I’ve actually wondered this myself but there’s plenty of evidence they encourage Canyon to act certain ways and it’s clearly for “YouTube content” They’re terrible parents.. It seems their parenting philosophy is letting the older children raise the youngest.

Overall, I feel Canyon is a very bored child that’s not getting the mental stimulation he needs. He likes drawing/painting and has a vivid imagination, why don’t they enrol him in some kind of class that’ll help his mental growth. Maybe art or dance?

Man, I’d love to see how whacked youtube family children turn out in the future.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Tizzy wrote:
Kattiness Everdeen wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 2:36 pm Pretty much every vlogger uses their phone/camera while driving and sets a horrible example for kids.

^ I’ve actually wondered this myself but there’s plenty of evidence they encourage Canyon to act certain ways and it’s clearly for “YouTube content” They’re terrible parents.. It seems their parenting philosophy is letting the older children raise the youngest.

Overall, I feel Canyon is a very bored child that’s not getting the mental stimulation he needs. He likes drawing/painting and has a vivid imagination, why don’t they enrol him in some kind of class that’ll help his mental growth. Maybe art or dance?

Man, I’d love to see how whacked youtube family children turn out in the future.
If you wonder if they encourage Canyon to act out, watch the "kid swap" video with the Bingdings. Canyon was perfectly well behaved.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

These swap kids videos are so dumb. Do they not watch each other vlogs, even if they are friends I wouldn't let my kids go with people like Johnny and Sarah
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

MiloandMax1 wrote:These swap kids videos are so dumb. Do they not watch each other vlogs, even if they are friends I wouldn't let my kids go with people like Johnny and Sarah
No way they watch each other vlogs. I remember the vlog with April and Davey. They didn’t even know where all of the bedrooms were and you could tell the kids didn’t know them well. That goes for each family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Q-Z”