username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brianna K

Unread post by username44 »

haterade wrote:
username44 wrote:Did you boss ladies see Bri was hanging out with Myka Stauffer over the weekend? Bri was probably being a psycho rubbing a newly pregnant Myka's belly and chanting the description of the Mrs. Meyer's surface sprays to her. I can't stand Myka either. I had no idea she also lives in Ohio. That woman gives me some serious disingenuous vibes. I wonder if they were having their own baby name battle to see who can come up with the most disturbing baby names even though Myka would win by a landslide.
They did a collab right after Bri had Pretzel. 20 Baby Names ImageImageImage it was terrible

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
How did I miss that? Also.. if anyone needs any more proof she reads here, Myka apparently said Bri smells good 8-)
haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by haterade »

username44 wrote:
haterade wrote:
username44 wrote:Did you boss ladies see Bri was hanging out with Myka Stauffer over the weekend? Bri was probably being a psycho rubbing a newly pregnant Myka's belly and chanting the description of the Mrs. Meyer's surface sprays to her. I can't stand Myka either. I had no idea she also lives in Ohio. That woman gives me some serious disingenuous vibes. I wonder if they were having their own baby name battle to see who can come up with the most disturbing baby names even though Myka would win by a landslide.
They did a collab right after Bri had Pretzel. 20 Baby Names ImageImageImage it was terrible

How did I miss that? Also.. if anyone needs any more proof she reads here, Myka apparently said Bri smells good 8-)
Hot. Mess. They both have such terrible taste. This is one part, they did the other half on Myka's channel, but Bri isn't in the thumbnail

[youtube][/youtube]

ActualWorkingMom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ActualWorkingMom »

How often does this bitch need to clean? Third cleaning video in a week, and she’s all about calling herself motivational. If she was legitimately cleaning the house, she shouldn’t need to do it every other day. Especially since her “kiddos” are at her grandmother’s during the day. Is she THAT dirty?
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

ActualWorkingMom wrote:How often does this bitch need to clean? Third cleaning video in a week, and she’s all about calling herself motivational. If she was legitimately cleaning the house, she shouldn’t need to do it every other day. Especially since her “kiddos” are at her grandmother’s during the day. Is she THAT dirty?
you can tell she’s starting to run out of ideas. This is why I liked her a lot more when she was a working mom. She had such a variety in content and now that YT is her job she’s lacking in the new things to film department. I think when these moms start running out of ideas they will film themselves cleaning every single room for every video. M- Clean my kitchen, T- clean my bedroom, W- clean the restroom, W- clean my living room, Thurs- clean my “boss mom” room, Fri- clean my kids room and repeat again next week. Sooo dang boring!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I think Brianna is staging her house to look "messy" for she can make a cleaning video. In the beginning of the video she shows random items scattered around calling it a "tornado" She said it took her 4 hours to clean. What the actual fuck? Who cleans for 4 hours? She has 2 part time kids there's no reason for that.

Also, what on earth are those ratty things on her feet? Her style gets worse and worse every.single.video

DYING at the fact she said she's super thankful for Mrs. Meyer's peppermint spray :lol: She asked her boss ladies what they were thankful for and well, that was her response. Can't make this shit up.
ActualWorkingMom
Informer
Informer

Oh dear LORD woman - STOP THE PEP TALK BULLSHIT!!

She seriously spews this crap like a brainwashed fembot hun shilling magic weight loss beauty beans and snake oil.
blahbladdyblah
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by blahbladdyblah »

Why does she keep doing videos of her cleaning her house. 7 of her last 13 videos are of her cleaning, weird! And didn't she plug care.com a couple weeks ago and talk about getting a housekeeper? I just don't understand this lady. She deep cleans her house 3x per week and hires a housekeeper. If my job was Youtube and my kids went to my grandmother's every day and I had a housekeeper, I sure as hell be able to get an actual home cooked meal (NOT HELLO FRESH) on the table EVERY SINGLE NIGHT and a decent breakfast each morning.

I'm all for empowering woman, but these RHOYT do anything but empower. All they do is whine, get pregnant and buy rose gold colored shit. You do you Bri!
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

What was with the speech about having a positive community of bossy ladies in her comments section? That's literally stupid. Nobody even cares. She has more people catching onto her antics than she realizes. I love how we got a glimpse of Adam going down to the basement while she was cleaning the bossy manor. He's completely sick of her insane cleaning too.

She cleans because it's content and she has nothing to do. She sends her part time kiddos to GG's house so she needs an excuse for that to make it seem like she's busy. I think she said she was also scheduling a cleaning service the week of thanksgiving :? I have professionals come twice a month, I clean the kitchen nightly and do bathrooms on my own a few times a week and my up keep is pretty good. She's just wearing her surfaces out cleaning for absolutely no reason other than boredom and a youtube check.
Annie0831
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Annie0831 »

Why isn’t this thread in YT mommies?
Drama Llama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Drama Llama »

All this cleaning yet she can’t clean those nasty ass kitchen chairs .
BobbiB6606
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BobbiB6606 »

Taking her small children on a milkshake hunt in 30-something degree weather for a check. Wow!
ActualWorkingMom
Informer
Informer

I wonder if she also excessively cleans as “exercise” and to keep herself from eating. She gets her bossy lady jug of wine and then goes to town in her sponsored athletic wear.
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Bri needs to stop complaining about shit that happens everyday. She makes a mountain out of a molehill. She’s soooo stressed cause there was a toddler meltdown at Chick-fil-A and prezzy had 3 dirty diapers this morning. Uh hello boss, that’s kids for you. See when you choose to have them they are going to get pissed off out in public, and sometimes they go to the bathroom at times you don’t want them to. People out there have REAL stressors. Shut your privilidged, entitled bossy ass up. No one has sympathy for you except the random stranger who gave you a hug and said you were doing good after your toddlers meltdown which was a complete joke and a lie.
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

username44 wrote:Bri needs to stop complaining about shit that happens everyday. She makes a mountain out of a molehill. She’s soooo stressed cause there was a toddler meltdown at Chick-fil-A and prezzy had 3 dirty diapers this morning. Uh hello boss, that’s kids for you. See when you choose to have them they are going to get pissed off out in public, and sometimes they go to the bathroom at times you don’t want them to. People out there have REAL stressors. Shut your privilidged, entitled bossy ass up. No one has sympathy for you except the random stranger who gave you a hug and said you were doing good after your toddlers meltdown which was a complete joke and a lie.

She should be glad pretzel is actually shitting from all that nasty unhealthy nutrient lacking food she feeds her. She could have the opposite problem.

Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

Does she ever use water to mop her floors? Putting that squirt cleaner down, smearing it and letting it dry...she must have a film all over her floors.
perfectionista_mom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by perfectionista_mom »

I think she is just complaining about all these things to seem relatable now that she is getting a ton of shit for trying to be Miss Perfect.

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I'm not sure how the timeline works on this one but it sounds like Bri fed them their daily dose of waffles and lard, packed them up, and then stopped at chick-fil-a on the way to wherever they were going? The Chick-fil-a she goes to is the same one I go to and they have a damn drive-thru.. why is she taking 2 kids inside? the line moves pretty fast there even when it is wrapped around.

She is definitely "stressed" (for no reason) about the kids. What the hell does she think her life is going to be like when she's taking care of 2 while pregnant. When a newborn comes she'll have a full on meltdown. GG might as well adopt Landon and Prezz at that point.
haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by haterade »

herebcofbritney wrote:
username44 wrote:Bri needs to stop complaining about shit that happens everyday. She makes a mountain out of a molehill. She’s soooo stressed cause there was a toddler meltdown at Chick-fil-A and prezzy had 3 dirty diapers this morning. Uh hello boss, that’s kids for you. See when you choose to have them they are going to get pissed off out in public, and sometimes they go to the bathroom at times you don’t want them to. People out there have REAL stressors. Shut your privilidged, entitled bossy ass up. No one has sympathy for you except the random stranger who gave you a hug and said you were doing good after your toddlers meltdown which was a complete joke and a lie.

She should be glad pretzel is actually shitting from all that nasty unhealthy nutrient lacking food she feeds her. She could have the opposite problem.

Right, they are on a zero fiber diet ImageImageImage
Daffodil82 wrote:Does she ever use water to mop her floors? Putting that squirt cleaner down, smearing it and letting it dry...she must have a film all over her floors.
Omg I've thought the same thing myself. At least they'll smell like all the conflicting fragrances she has throughout her house Image

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Bri bought 3 bottles of apothic at the grocery store in todays video. we all know those are all for her. Have any of you bosses ever had that stuff? I'm not a drinker so I wouldn't know if it's any good. She sucks it down like water, it must be somewhat decent. I'm surprised she drinks all of those calories being as body conscious as she is. Aside from 3 bananas and a cosmic brownie that's where she gets her daily intake.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Her decor looks so cheap.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Return to “Brianna K”