Steps to Whining: The Art of Entitlement

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Steps to Whining: The Art of Entitlement

Unread post by lmmomSD »

alyssadt wrote:I don't think these two realize that if they want June to be such a little world traveler they better fully vaccinate her. Especially if they want to start taking her abroad like they've said. I also don't think they realize how potentially dangerous the flu and chicken pox can be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow-- I hadn't even considered that. Yes, definitely if they're going to be "adventuring" around the world with her, she needs to be up to date.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ja14 »

I just watched their vlog for the first time in a long time.... Why put the food in your car when you have a kitchen with electricity? So dumb.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

ja14 wrote:I just watched their vlog for the first time in a long time.... Why put the food in your car when you have a kitchen with electricity? So dumb.
They are just out of ideas for the vlogs. I agree it was a stupid waste of food.

As for their "world travels"...let's be serious. They aren't going ANYWHERE anytime soon (except moving to California to mooch off Missy). Their channel has improved (I mean subs, not content), but I doubt they have much money with how much they spend now. Plus, Corbin either quit or got fired from his "job" AND they probably have a TON of debt. If they go on any big international trip, it will be as Missy's assistants/babysitters. LOL!

Also, I don't really consider them travelers AT ALL. They did a barely four month road trip (didn't seem to enjoy it and basically quit after the first two months) and spent two weeks in Europe. I always LOL when they call themselves travelers. They aren't!
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Total click bait title... nothing about their day at the beach with their spray tans.
More complaining about June not sleeping in her bed.... wonder if it has anything to do with the crap that kelsey eats and drinks.
I'm starting to wonder a little about the baby... is she really rolling over, they never show her just chilling on the floor. I also wonder about her sitting up. Now days don't babies go in a bumbo thing? They're always holding her. If she was at home exploring that would tire her out too. Maybe they don't have enough floor space to let her roll around. She just seems a little behind in that regards.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

janem wrote:Total click bait title... nothing about their day at the beach with their spray tans.
More complaining about June not sleeping in her bed.... wonder if it has anything to do with the crap that kelsey eats and drinks.
I'm starting to wonder a little about the baby... is she really rolling over, they never show her just chilling on the floor. I also wonder about her sitting up. Now days don't babies go in a bumbo thing? They're always holding her. If she was at home exploring that would tire her out too. Maybe they don't have enough floor space to let her roll around. She just seems a little behind in that regards.
That click bait title was just ridiculous.

I always wondered why they carry her all the time too, but I think they carry/hold her all the time because if she cries the neighbors get mad and complain. Their apartment complex probably has thin walls...and no one wants to live next to a screaming/crying baby. I also think that's why they take Paris to doggy daycare - neighbors complained about barking, etc. They never put Paris in doggie daycare at their old place.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

She should be having tummy time. Do they know anything about raising a baby?

Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

bunny88 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
bunny88 wrote:I dont know about all states, but in Texas you can sign a paper that says vaccines are against your religious beliefs. And kids can go to school, anyway, because it is protected under the 1st amendment. I definitely DON'T agree with it, but that is how so many anti-vaxers get around the law.
That's how they get around it in California too. You can request a waiver. It's ridiculous. You don't have to prove anything, because freedom of religion is a First Amendment right. Which I am all for, believe me-- but using that to back up your idiocy without actually practicing the religion you're claiming it's against is not ok.

You worded that much better than I did... so to clarify my post:

I love the 1st Amendment, and know that the waiver has to exist for certain religions. I am outraged by the liars that are using that waiver as a loophole. A loophole that puts sooo many ppl at risk.

Actually California is one of the first (and possibly only?) states to get rid of the religious expedition waiver!! You now can only get out of it with a medical exemption form from a doctor.

"Quick Fact: On June 30, 2015 Governor Brown signed SB 277 and personal and religious belief exemptions will not be allowed in California, effective July 1, 2016. However, if a parent files a letter or affidavit stating beliefs opposed to immunization prior to Jan. 1, 2016 that exemption will apply until the next grade span."
http://www.mercurynews.com/2016/06/30/c ... l-mandate/

That ridiculous excuse doesn't work there anymore. We'll see how fast Kelsey and Corbin jump on the vaccine train (or homeschooling train) when they realize vaccines will be the thing preventing them from settling in California to live off the bumps.
MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

^ yep and it applies to private schools too so only way around it is to homeschool unless they could get a medical exemption BUT those have to be written by an MD or DO and most are not willing to put their neck out and write one unless it's a true medical contraindication. Some kids who have had serious allergic reactions immediately after a vaccine can't even get a medical exemption so they'd better plan on getting her caught up if they want to live in CA. (Oh and 2 other states also only have medical exemptions I think it's WV and MS)

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Tiger27 wrote:
bunny88 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:That's how they get around it in California too. You can request a waiver. It's ridiculous. You don't have to prove anything, because freedom of religion is a First Amendment right. Which I am all for, believe me-- but using that to back up your idiocy without actually practicing the religion you're claiming it's against is not ok.

You worded that much better than I did... so to clarify my post:

I love the 1st Amendment, and know that the waiver has to exist for certain religions. I am outraged by the liars that are using that waiver as a loophole. A loophole that puts sooo many ppl at risk.

Actually California is one of the first (and possibly only?) states to get rid of the religious expedition waiver!! You now can only get out of it with a medical exemption form from a doctor.

"Quick Fact: On June 30, 2015 Governor Brown signed SB 277 and personal and religious belief exemptions will not be allowed in California, effective July 1, 2016. However, if a parent files a letter or affidavit stating beliefs opposed to immunization prior to Jan. 1, 2016 that exemption will apply until the next grade span."

That ridiculous excuse doesn't work there anymore. We'll see how fast Kelsey and Corbin jump on the vaccine train (or homeschooling train) when they realize vaccines will be the thing preventing them from settling in California to live off the bumps.
Wow-- good catch. I wonder if that was prompted by the measles outbreak at Disneyland. The first kid hospitalized was an 11 year old who wasn't vaccinated. Good to know that California isn't catering to the rich and stupid anymore. Because oddly, it's the most affluent cities that had the most requests for waivers. I guess poor people can't afford to take time off to take care of sick children or follow blogs by celebrities.
They better get their act together. But then, I can see them-- "My looove, if we homeschool her, she won't learn not to be an adventurer. She'll grow up freeee!"

Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... e1daff.png[/img] saw this on Facebook!!

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

lmmomSD wrote: Actually California is one of the first (and possibly only?) states to get rid of the religious expedition waiver!! You now can only get out of it with a medical exemption form from a doctor.

Wow-- good catch. I wonder if that was prompted by the measles outbreak at Disneyland. The first kid hospitalized was an 11 year old who wasn't vaccinated. Good to know that California isn't catering to the rich and stupid anymore. Because oddly, it's the most affluent cities that had the most requests for waivers. I guess poor people can't afford to take time off to take care of sick children or follow blogs by celebrities.
They better get their act together. But then, I can see them-- "My looove, if we homeschool her, she won't learn not to be an adventurer. She'll grow up freeee!"

Thank god! The right to religious freedom shouldn't mean the right to have others die for your stupid as fuck beliefs. What the hell religion says 'no vaccinations' anyway? I don't remember ever hearing 'thou shalt not kill, love thy neighbor, oh yeah and no vaccinations!' in church growing up.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

WTH??!! They know she's not pregnant, but to make it a "to be continued...." for views is pathetic. Whenever YTers use Clearblue I get suspicious of product placement or brand deals. Why do they all use Clearblue??? There are so many brands, but they all use Clearblue!!

I get it. They make $$$$ from these deals, but they are also really lying to their viewers who might not realize this is MADE UP for views!! YT has turned into scripted reality TV. It's just so bogus. And they've deleted/blocked EVERYONE who calls them out.

Tomorrow vlog - likely titled "BABY #2??!!!" - Kelsey's test will be negative and then they'll BOTH "fake" being sad because "maybe we do want another baby" - but they don't and pretending is only to get sympathy views. :roll: :roll: :roll: It's odd how predictable these YTers are getting!!!
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Juniper in the playsaucer thing was the cutest! Ahh I just want to hold her and smother her with kisses...lol I hope that doesn't sound weird.

HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

ewokfan11 wrote:WTH??!! They know she's not pregnant, but to make it a "to be continued...." for views is pathetic. Whenever YTers use Clearblue I get suspicious of product placement or brand deals. Why do they all use Clearblue??? There are so many brands, but they all use Clearblue!!

I get it. They make $$$$ from these deals, but they are also really lying to their viewers who might not realize this is MADE UP for views!! YT has turned into scripted reality TV. It's just so bogus. And they've deleted/blocked EVERYONE who calls them out.

Tomorrow vlog - likely titled "BABY #2??!!!" - Kelsey's test will be negative and then they'll BOTH "fake" being sad because "maybe we do want another baby" - but they don't and pretending is only to get sympathy views. :roll: :roll: :roll: It's odd how predictable these YTers are getting!!!
If you're going to film yourself getting an IUD, you got to give up on the idea of using pregnancy tests in thumbnails as click bait. Getting pregnant with the IUD is not only highly unlikely, it's dangerous. It wouldn't be a funny vlog. You're 25% more likely to miscarry and there's a higher risk of an ectopic pregnancy. It's not something to joke about. Obviously they know it's all for clickbait and aren't actually worried about it, but it's in such poor taste.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

So many things to say about today's vlog. SO MANY THINGS.

1. You think you might be pregnant with an IUD? You're not. But hey it gets views, am I right? My eyes hurt from rolling so much.

2. "June is getting SO BORED in the apartment" My GOD ARE YOU KIDDING ME. Get her some real toys, take her outside, do something with her. Have they taken her back to music class now that she's an engaged infant? I haven't been watching the vlogs super regularly, but I seem to only recall her being there when she was a newborn that had no idea what was going on.

3. June in the walker/exersaucer thing was freaking adorable. She's the cutest baby.

ETA: I realize they do take her outside a lot.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I'm not even going to talk about the pregnancy test BS, but i have to agree with others here, June is such a beauty. Cutest little girl. :love2:
bunny88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunny88 »

I know at least 2 people that got pregnant with an IUD. One of them got pregnant with one twice! She miscarried the first pregnancy, and now has a 4 month old.

It is a very serious and scary thing. It sickens me that they are joking about it. :-\
avabrooke1226
Talker
Talker

Unread post by avabrooke1226 »

Wow, the whole pregnancy fake out thing was just.. stupid. So stupid.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

avabrooke1226 wrote:Wow, the whole pregnancy fake out thing was just.. stupid. So stupid.
They really are despicable people. If they were really worried, just take the test in PRIVATE - instead they make it a 2-day click bait fest!!

I can't believe they'd never been to Kennedy School before - especially when they lived in Portland pre-road trip. They really do live in a bit of a bubble just around their apartment.
avabrooke1226
Talker
Talker

Unread post by avabrooke1226 »

ewokfan11 wrote:
avabrooke1226 wrote:Wow, the whole pregnancy fake out thing was just.. stupid. So stupid.
They really are despicable people. If they were really worried, just take the test in PRIVATE - instead they make it a 2-day click bait fest!!

I can't believe they'd never been to Kennedy School before - especially when they lived in Portland pre-road trip. They really do live in a bit of a bubble just around their apartment.
Exactly.. she KNEW she wasn't pregnant so she wouldn't have taken a test in private, this was all for the vlog but the flashbacks of her finding out she was pregnant the first time and June being born was just too much.

Return to “The Wander Family - Steps to Wander”