T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Tonesbay
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by Tonesbay »

CeleryPoo4U wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:31 pm That’s one flat ass.
Your username is epic :hee:
AreUkiddingme22
Talker
Talker

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by AreUkiddingme22 »

Instagram stories she is modeling 2 bathing suits, I actually thought the first one was underwear set. 👙🩱 Then says for a North Carolina trip did I miss a trip announcement?
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

I think she’s having trouble “bouncing back” to her pre-pregnancy weight. Honestly looks like she has actually gained weight the past couple months.

And this organization video was a laugh. Neither one of them know the first thing about home projects. Left the wire shelf support (that was at the front sides) on after the new shelves were installed. Second, did they even paint the spots the patched? Third, her acknowledgement of her saying crayon as “crown”. Hey Tiff, glad to see you read here. And what was the point of taking games out of small boxes and placing them in awkward pouches?!?! Finally, a Cricut sponsored video because she just loves using hers, yet she didn’t even use the scrapper tool when placing the label at first. Struggle bus for sure with that Play doh label.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Oh and the icing on the cake....a Cricut sponsored video and she doesn’t even include the link in her video description.

geeceena
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by geeceena »

The most annoying part of this organizational video is her taking board games out of perfectly stackable boxes to put in “pouches” that are awkward and can’t be stacked neatly. I don’t understand the thinking behind this? You can’t see what the game is. What was the point?!

strongybady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by strongybady »

She copied @busytoddler on instagram who literally just showed this last week. Has a closet full of games like that and she says it saves space, is easy for the kids to grab, keeps everything together. Meh, to each their own, but not Trashis original idea. But "t.beaston made me do iiiittttt" just like her whipped cream coffee and marry me chicken

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Megyevans34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Megyevans34 »

LOL North Carolina? The Beaston’s are going somewhere other than Pennsylvania and target? Will she complain the entire time? YUP. #boringbeastons
Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

strongybady wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:32 am She copied @busytoddler on instagram who literally just showed this last week. Has a closet full of games like that and she says it saves space, is easy for the kids to grab, keeps everything together. Meh, to each their own, but not Trashis original idea. But "t.beaston made me do iiiittttt" Image just like her whipped cream coffee and marry me chicken

She copies everyone.
Also if they hadn't bought all their followers she would have more than two people telling her how great she is. The only impressionable moms she is influencing look like they've never been in a Lilly store or anything she would respect.

She's a joke. An ugly one. So is her nasty husband. Notice they didn't show the boys yesterday. They're all getting fat and exposed and I'm here for it.

Her voice makes me think of STD statistics. Just gross.
Deuces
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Deuces »

The organizational video was a joke. Putting the puzzles in bags when they were in perfectly functional boxes is idiotic. Also, the closet just highlighted how little crafts they actually do with their kids.
Bettymcwiggan
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bettymcwiggan »

Megyevans34 wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:27 am LOL North Carolina? The Beaston’s are going somewhere other than Pennsylvania and target? Will she complain the entire time? YUP. #boringbeastons
I think her dad lives in NC .. get ready for a vlog complaining the entire time 🙄 maybe she will fake cry about her relationship with him again
strongybady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by strongybady »

Here's the account she stole the idea from. It can work if done rightImageImageImageImage

Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Oh, and caught the little defense of YouTuber Headlines recent video, as she had to explain that these videos are filmed over a time period and a lot of stopping and starting. She also responds to these things without saying it directly. Why not just come out and say “in response to a recent comment or video”? Be humble.

Omgbecky
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Omgbecky »

Onchao16 wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:30 am Oh, and caught the little defense of YouTuber Headlines recent video, as she had to explain that these videos are filmed over a time period and a lot of stopping and starting. She also responds to these things without saying it directly. Why not just come out and say “in response to a recent comment or video”? Be humble.

Lmao nothing humble about t.liar. She hopes her stupid followers don’t read here or see YT headlines. Especially since people that knew her comment. She can’t hide her past. She also can’t acknowledge anything bad about herself. She’s a complete scam.
Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

Wait until they go to NC and he checks out someone else on the beach.
Grandma doesn't have a filter she can wear on the beach.

He reminds me of an ant or a cartoon bee. His eyes account for 1/4 of his body.
Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

Wait until you see Chris give his best acting skills for the Dove ad.

DOH
Pinkcakes0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Pinkcakes0 »

LMaO! He is dead behind the bug eyes in that dove ad. He really does look like a bee, except he has a very pointy creepy nose. 😬 🤣 they both are 30 something going on 80 something. They seem so miserable. The bathing suit haul was stupid and both suits were unattractive. She is desperate for compliments.
Bettymcwiggan
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bettymcwiggan »

Another ad about lotion, yet his lips are still dry and crusty.. and his skin looks more wrinkled than ever! Didnt they give u some free lotion to use??
Gelkat011
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gelkat011 »

strongybady wrote:Here's the account she stole the idea from. It can work if done rightImageImageImageImage

JamiesJourney also did this a while back in her video. I’m not sure if she came up with it first or if she saw it elsewhere but Jamie is really good about giving credit and not claiming it herself.

Mandahoops

Unread post by Mandahoops »

RealityBites wrote:
sweetgirl1979 wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:09 pm gee another video of her chopping Veggies. So borning.

Also guys we dont know for sure if they lock the kids in their rooms at night. I am not defending them i am just saying they never said they did and we dont know if they are doing it
As I mentioned before, there were some regular users and watchers on these threads that saw the boys door knobs in their vlogs turned the other way with the knob and lock on the outside so they can’t get out at all. Go back a few threads if you read it was mentioned.
I’m usually a lurker here but just wanted to pipe in and say my child has her door knob turned around too. It’s because when she was a young toddler she accidentally locked herself in her room and I had to take the knob off to get her out. I put it back on backwards to prevent that from happening again. I’ve never locked her in her room. Image

ALittleStitious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ALittleStitious »

I've seen the "putting puzzles and board games in zipper pouches" hack on pinterest for YEARS. Like, six years, at least. It can be done well, and makes sense sometimes. Not in tiffani's case, though.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”