Steps to Whining: The Art of Entitlement

Ginatheninja
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Steps to Whining: The Art of Entitlement

Unread post by Ginatheninja »

Corbin seems so controlling in the vlog today he says you didn't tell me you were ordering books.. is she not allowed to order things?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

These two have really gotten to be too much. I find it very hard to believe that they had never gone to Kennedy school. Such a cool place.
Wonder why they don't have June in a bath seat in the tub. At least now she's got that play saucer and isn't being held all the time. Still wonder about her rolling over.
Corbin needs to be slapped. He's so controlling is sick. Kelsey actually called him out when she said that she did tell him about the order.
Wouldn't you think kelsey would love some alone time with just her and June shopping?
The whole pregnancy thing was sick on their part. They've learned the art of clickbait from the lumps. Really didn't improve their vlog one bit.

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

avabrooke1226 wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:
avabrooke1226 wrote:Wow, the whole pregnancy fake out thing was just.. stupid. So stupid.
They really are despicable people. If they were really worried, just take the test in PRIVATE - instead they make it a 2-day click bait fest!!

I can't believe they'd never been to Kennedy School before - especially when they lived in Portland pre-road trip. They really do live in a bit of a bubble just around their apartment.
Exactly.. she KNEW she wasn't pregnant so she wouldn't have taken a test in private, this was all for the vlog but the flashbacks of her finding out she was pregnant the first time and June being born was just too much.
That sounds like a fucking sitcom episode! Plus anyone who has ever watched a youtube video KNOWS that's not how a youtuber announces a pregnancy. They're always VERY coy about it - talking about a 'special announcement' in the days leading up to the video, titling it 'something to tell you' or 'our news' and then the thumbnail is always them sitting looking smug. No way Corbin and Kelsey would waste those potential views by just saying 'hey Kelsey's pregnant'. On the plus side now we don't have to hear Corbin say 'Maaaiiii laaaauuuuvhhh we're preeeegnant.' 50 times in the space of 10 minutes.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

June really is so cute. Such a shame she has such awful parents they make the vlogs so unwatchable for me

Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Sure, our kid doesn't eat solid foods yet, but let's shill some kid protein bars. Money hungry, much?
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

A 7 minute vlog and 2 minutes of it are an ad!!! Those two are so darn lazy. Planning an overseas trip....with what? That YouTube $$$
Must be rolling in.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

janem wrote:A 7 minute vlog and 2 minutes of it are an ad!!! Those two are so darn lazy. Planning an overseas trip....with what? That YouTube $$$
Must be rolling in.
I don't think they are really planning a big trip. They did the passport thing for vlog content and it makes them seem cooler to talk about planning a trip. At most they might go to Canada once more before they move to SoCal, but they can drive there. If there is a big international trip, they'll likely go as DBs assistants. They seem to get really frustrated when June gets fussy, so I don't see them hopping on a 10+ hour flight to Europe.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Too late to edit last post.

I also call BS on Corbin's "no one will take a baby passport photo"...WTF? Most places do. He also could have done it at the POST OFFICE where they have to go to actually submit her application anyway. Corbin makes drama out of everything.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

ewokfan11 wrote:Too late to edit last post.

I also call BS on Corbin's "no one will take a baby passport photo"...WTF? Most places do. He also could have done it at the POST OFFICE where they have to go to actually submit her application anyway. Corbin makes drama out of everything.

You are right. I looked it up, not only does everyone do it it is mandatory for every person from newborn to 110 to have a passport photo to leave the country. He is more drama than I can manage, that's why I come here to this thread once in awhile to see what new thing he has said or done. lol
CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

Has anybody watched that episode of Friends where Rachel's baby 'says' her first word, because that's what today's vlog reminded me of lol
zil
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by zil »

I normally lurk but had to register after I saw this. I was watching the UP network and a preview for a special called Expecting came on. Looks like Kelsey and Corbin will be featured. Kinda surprised they aren't advertising for it yet. I couldn't get the video to post but you can watch the preview here http://uptv.com/shows/expecting/
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

zil wrote:I normally lurk but had to register after I saw this. I was watching the UP network and a preview for a special called Expecting came on. Looks like Kelsey and Corbin will be featured. Kinda surprised they aren't advertising for it yet. I couldn't get the video to post but you can watch the preview here http://uptv.com/shows/expecting/
Ugh just when u think his head can't get any bigger, do u think they will focus on the lack of prenatal care ooh or Corbin's post partum depression and jealousy of not being able to nurse herImageImageImage

zil
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by zil »

webbygurl626 wrote:
zil wrote:I normally lurk but had to register after I saw this. I was watching the UP network and a preview for a special called Expecting came on. Looks like Kelsey and Corbin will be featured. Kinda surprised they aren't advertising for it yet. I couldn't get the video to post but you can watch the preview here http://uptv.com/shows/expecting/
Ugh just when u think his head can't get any bigger, do u think they will focus on the lack of prenatal care ooh or Corbin's post partum depression and jealousy of not being able to nurse herImageImageImage

I'm not sure but I am willing to take one for the team and watch. It looks like it will just be up to the birth but if it gets picked up as a series maybe we will get more details. I'm curious if there will be anything unique that wasn't shown on the vlogs or if it is just the vlog on tv.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Looks like they just sold rights to use their vlog footage - the one-time "Labor Day" special won't be anything new. Wonder how they got hooked up with that - Full Screen, Missy??? I've never even heard of that that channel. Good find, Zil!!
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I just checked and my cable company doesn't even offer UP. I guess it used to be called the Gospel Music Channel. Could it just be a regional cable channel??
zil
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by zil »

I don't think it is regional, just really new. It is usually only offered on the larger cable packages since it is a religious/family channel. I'm fascinated by mega families and watch Bringing Up Bates.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Hoop earrings for a BABY? Are they that dumb? She's really going to cry when she accidentally rips one out!!!! They also look really bad on her. What was wrong with some cute little studs???

And what was the point of Corbin getting HIS ears pierced?? He wants to look MORE like a total douchebag??? He just looks stupid!

Well, anything for VIEWS!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

I thought it was clickbait lol i was surprised that they actually pierced her ears. I'm happy that they went to a professional tattoo shop and not to a random store that use the gun.

I personally don't have to a problem with piercing a baby's ears because I'm Mexican and that's "normal". I have a two year old daughter, and I would pierce her ears but in Germany they don't pierce babies ears until they're one because of vaccinations that they need. So I'm just going to let her get them when she wants.

Anyway, i was crying from the cuteness of June hitting the piano keys with a lost face. I love it when babies don't know that they're doing something adorable

Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

violet-kelsey black wrote:I thought it was clickbait lol i was surprised that they actually pierced her ears. I'm happy that they went to a professional tattoo shop and not to a random store that use the gun.

I personally don't have to a problem with piercing a baby's ears because I'm Mexican and that's "normal". I have a two year old daughter, and I would pierce her ears but in Germany they don't pierce babies ears until they're one because of vaccinations that they need. So I'm just going to let her get them when she wants.

Anyway, i was crying from the cuteness of June hitting the piano keys with a lost face. I love it when babies don't know that they're doing something adorable Image

I think Corbin is attempting to use his Mexican heritage to justify the piercings. His culture doesn't seem to matter to him anytime else but how convenient that it can be used to justify him wanting to pierce his daughter's ears for the purpose of looking cuter in his mind. I find it sick that they will pierce their baby's ears but won't get her properly vaccinated.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

I actually don't approve of the ear piercing, sorry. June was so upset and those hoops are dangerous for a grabby baby. I think they should have at least waited until they could explain to her what was going to happen...she was so upset having her head held still and then having a needle through her earlobe.

Return to “The Wander Family - Steps to Wander”