BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

Unread post by gemmie »

I wonder if this bitch conceived immediately when she found out that Ean had a girlfriend. I wouldn’t be surprised at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shimmer86
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shimmer86 »

stnalp wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:58 am I think this is at the root of one of the main reasons why so many think of her now as a horrible mom. It is a huge deal. I only have two kids and they are not mega active types but still at least have both 2 or more activities through the week. I have no clue how it can be possible to have that many kids and apparently no activities at all. It starts young here too with book babies in the library for story time and play for very young kids and mommy and me classes everywhere. She clearly has lots more money to spend now compared to in the very beginning where everyone understood that things were tight, so why not do more with and for the kids? She claims she cant even manage therapy, or couldnt, because of the kids but the only things she ever does with them are sponsored. Aria loves art so much but when has she taken her to an painting or art event with her? If harlow is so wild with so much energy and wants to get into things, take her to a kids play class and take her out and let her do things where she can do so safely and with fun. Plus, she popped out all her kids fairly close in age so that should technically make things easier for her since they are all still young enough to enjoy a lot of the same things!

She can definitely do more with the kids! There’s a place 2 miles from where she lives called the Bowl and Bounce. $10 a kid to just run around and play for however long they want. I bet she’s never even been there. There’s a park in her neighborhood that she goes to, what once a month? She lives 25 minutes from a big city, she just doesn’t care to do things. It’s laziness. She’s a lazy mom doing the absolute bare minimum.
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

I think it’s really telling that a lot of her YouTube friends haven’t really publicly congratulated her. (Jesss, Vanessa, etc.)They may have “liked” her instagram post, but nobody is sharing it in their stories. Even the hot messes know when you’ve gone too far!
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Shimmer86 wrote:
stnalp wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:58 am I think this is at the root of one of the main reasons why so many think of her now as a horrible mom. It is a huge deal. I only have two kids and they are not mega active types but still at least have both 2 or more activities through the week. I have no clue how it can be possible to have that many kids and apparently no activities at all. It starts young here too with book babies in the library for story time and play for very young kids and mommy and me classes everywhere. She clearly has lots more money to spend now compared to in the very beginning where everyone understood that things were tight, so why not do more with and for the kids? She claims she cant even manage therapy, or couldnt, because of the kids but the only things she ever does with them are sponsored. Aria loves art so much but when has she taken her to an painting or art event with her? If harlow is so wild with so much energy and wants to get into things, take her to a kids play class and take her out and let her do things where she can do so safely and with fun. Plus, she popped out all her kids fairly close in age so that should technically make things easier for her since they are all still young enough to enjoy a lot of the same things!

She can definitely do more with the kids! There’s a place 2 miles from where she lives called the Bowl and Bounce. $10 a kid to just run around and play for however long they want. I bet she’s never even been there. There’s a park in her neighborhood that she goes to, what once a month? She lives 25 minutes from a big city, she just doesn’t care to do things. It’s laziness. She’s a lazy mom doing the absolute bare minimum.
“Do more” would imply she actually does some things....which she does not. The one and only time I’ve ever seen her do anything w/ them was when she took them to see frozen and her dumbass still brought Scarlett along instead of leaving her with her scrotum head father so she can enjoy alone time with her kids. She doesn’t just not do anything with her kids, she literally goes out of her way to not do anything with them.
Last edited by Resting_Bitch_Face on Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
annabananna
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annabananna »

gemmie wrote:I wonder if this bitch conceived immediately when she found out that Ean had a girlfriend. I wouldn’t be surprised at all. Image

Ean has a girlfriend?
Good for him.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

countrybee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by countrybee »

I think her followers are just so vapid that they genuinely don’t understand Nolan’s condition or what his true fate will be. They’re just not that deep. They truly only care about which rug Britney bought this week and which sugar filled coffee she’s guzzling by the gallon.

I also think this is the reason that Britney doesn’t talk about Nolan much anymore. If she did then she’d probably have a ton more people wondering wtf they are thinking conceiving more children who could possibly suffer as Nolan will. She hopes people won’t notice so that they won’t give her shit.

damneaFrance
Informer
Informer

Unread post by damneaFrance »

I love how you guys give her enough credit to think she's already told the kids. Last time she was parading around with a 5 months pregnant belly, talking pregnancy in front of Ean's kids yet they had never really told them... I am pretty sure Britney still thinks Aria is stupid enough to not understand that she's expecting again...

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk

guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

damneaFrance wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:43 am I love how you guys give her enough credit to think she's already told the kids. Last time she was parading around with a 5 months pregnant belly, talking pregnancy in front of Ean's kids yet they had never really told them... I am pretty sure Britney still thinks Aria is stupid enough to not understand that she's expecting again...

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk
Holy shit,, I forgot that she did that. What a damn fool she is. AND she was like, “Aria doesn’t know what pregnant means” uhm bitch, is that’s true, you’re a shit ass mom lmao.

Like, if my kid didn’t know what pregnant meant and I’ve been pregnant like 10x, I’d be super concerned.
MyNameIsHope34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MyNameIsHope34 »

lagenialester wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:26 am I think it’s really telling that a lot of her YouTube friends haven’t really publicly congratulated her. (Jesss, Vanessa, etc.)They may have “liked” her instagram post, but nobody is sharing it in their stories. Even the hot messes know when you’ve gone too far!
That's not true.🤔

Jesssfam:Welcome to the we-have-way-too-many-fucking-kids club.You will rock that big family mama!So fucking happy for you guys.

Keren:I'm so here for this.I'll just die if it's a boy.👣 (Wtf?Is this skunk out of her mind?)

Vanessa:Yay!Congrats!Baby boy Morrow(n).

Never UNDERESTIMATE human stupidity.🤦
Last edited by MyNameIsHope34 on Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brittknee »

annabananna wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:29 am
gemmie wrote:I wonder if this bitch conceived immediately when she found out that Ean had a girlfriend. I wouldn’t be surprised at all. Image

Ean has a girlfriend?
Good for him.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk
Where did you see he got a girlfriend?
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

MyNameIsHope34 wrote:
lagenialester wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:26 am I think it’s really telling that a lot of her YouTube friends haven’t really publicly congratulated her. (Jesss, Vanessa, etc.)They may have “liked” her instagram post, but nobody is sharing it in their stories. Even the hot messes know when you’ve gone too far!
That's not true.Image

Jesssfam:Welcome to the we-have-way-too-many-fucking-kids club.You will rock that big family mama!So fucking happy for you guys.

Keren:I'm so here for this.I'll just die if it's a boy.Image (Wtf?Is this skunk out of her mind?)

Vanessa:Yay!Congrats!Baby boy Morrow(n).

Never UNDERESTIMATE human stupidity.Image
Oh wow. Image I must have missed where the comments were turned on! Of course Jesss made her comment about herself. lol

It really struck me that Vanessa was storying all day yesterday and didn’t say anything about Britney.
stnalp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by stnalp »

The only sickness she is struggling with is shame and embarrassment for her bad life choices so she is struggling with that and not wanting to deal with the backlash so she is crying sick now for the longest just to have an excuse to not be active online besides all the time she spends deleting comments. The fact that she posts the announcement in the way she does, in the middle of being "sick" just some random like and then just disappears again is pretty telling
stnalp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by stnalp »

I think it is simply easier to pretend to be happy for pretend friends whom you actually have nothing to do with. All those "friends" karen and vanessa etc currently or never had anything much to do with her and could care less honestly so can easily just passify with some stupid congrats. The fact that she has basically no one actually close to her in real life to congrats her is what is telling to me. Did her family comment anything anywhere positively? Though, he sister and her dad also live pretty far away and dont have to see their dumb asses much either (not that they are much better)
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Had to fly over here when I saw this bitch was knocked up again. Haven’t watched for about a year. This idiot.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

brittknee wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:13 pm
Lufyfras wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:40 pm Not sure if it will make any difference but I unfollowed her on Instagram and YouTube.
I really liked her in the beginning but this is just too much.

Hopefully I’m not the only one so that it can make a difference.
That’s what I did with Meg from Love Meg. She wasn’t even worth my time and effort to give her a follow to snark on and she certainly wasn’t or isn’t worth one single view from me on her videos. If I see a lot of traffic on her threads on here or another gossip site I’ll see what the commotion is by looking at her Instagram but I’ve yet to watch any of her videos regardless of how dumbfounded it leaves people that snark on her.

I wish more people had your mindset when it comes to these yt moms because that’s where half their viewership comes from the ones that dislike them so much.
Yes, everyone should unfollow her. We are just feeding into her at this point... whats that website you can watch YT videos without giving them views??
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

countrybee wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:33 am I think her followers are just so vapid that they genuinely don’t understand Nolan’s condition or what his true fate will be. They’re just not that deep. They truly only care about which rug Britney bought this week and which sugar filled coffee she’s guzzling by the gallon.

I also think this is the reason that Britney doesn’t talk about Nolan much anymore. If she did then she’d probably have a ton more people wondering wtf they are thinking conceiving more children who could possibly suffer as Nolan will. She hopes people won’t notice so that they won’t give her shit.

Alot of her viewers just watch her on youtube, and others just casually on yt/social media... people believe what she says so if she says Nolan is fine, they believe Nolan is fine... not everyone will google what he actually has. You know? honestly people see the nice white house andthe cute kids and that is what they like to see.
Sassysea
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sassysea »

I haven't followed closely in years. What was the time from between ean and Frank like how long was she single in-between. Why do none of these women take a break and figure their shit out before finding a new man. I lost respect for her when she broke up with ean at that point she should have gotten herself settled got Aria into therapy to deal with the break up got Nolan into pt and done everything possible for his illness and focused on Harlow who was still a freaking baby. She had her hands full before Frank and than she just made herslef a hole she will literally never get out of. Idiot!!
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

miss_manda01 wrote:I’ve thought about it because I honestly didn’t see Britney as a terrible parent. However, when I compare her to JesssFam (another regular I watch so easy comparison) I think I finally get it.
Jesss does live for her kids - people give her shit about a messy house and whatever but that’s because she’s out doing things with her kids or participating in school functions.
Britney, meanwhile, spends that similar amount of time making her kids’ rooms look like magazines.
Same 24 hours spent differently.

I am jealous of the way Britney makes things look so good aesthetically and I wonder what I’m doing so wrong to not be on that level — but it’s because she’s sacrificing something. Going thru the motions isn’t living; even if you’re amazing at it.

Tough pill to swallow.

Also, Frank’s a dick.

She has a lot of money and time to copy everything from Pinterest. Time and money she could be spending in much better and meaningful ways. But she thinks she can buy her way into being a perfect mom.

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
countrybee wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:33 am I think her followers are just so vapid that they genuinely don’t understand Nolan’s condition or what his true fate will be. They’re just not that deep. They truly only care about which rug Britney bought this week and which sugar filled coffee she’s guzzling by the gallon.

Alot of her viewers just watch her on youtube, and others just casually on yt/social media... people believe what she says so if she says Nolan is fine, they believe Nolan is fine... not everyone will google what he actually has. You know? honestly people see the nice white house andthe cute kids and that is what they like to see.
I bet most of her new viewers don't even know about it, she never talks about Nolan. She doesn't want people to know, because she doesn't want the judgement or backlash.

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk

honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

stnalp wrote:The only sickness she is struggling with is shame and embarrassment for her bad life choices so she is struggling with that and not wanting to deal with the backlash so she is crying sick now for the longest just to have an excuse to not be active online besides all the time she spends deleting comments. The fact that she posts the announcement in the way she does, in the middle of being "sick" just some random like and then just disappears again is pretty telling
Yep. The fact that she turned off comments speaks volumes. She knows it was wrong and I guarantee she is embarrassed.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”