T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by Henno »

Mandahoops wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:58 am
RealityBites wrote:
sweetgirl1979 wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:09 pm gee another video of her chopping Veggies. So borning.

Also guys we dont know for sure if they lock the kids in their rooms at night. I am not defending them i am just saying they never said they did and we dont know if they are doing it
As I mentioned before, there were some regular users and watchers on these threads that saw the boys door knobs in their vlogs turned the other way with the knob and lock on the outside so they can’t get out at all. Go back a few threads if you read it was mentioned.
I’m usually a lurker here but just wanted to pipe in and say my child has her door knob turned around too. It’s because when she was a young toddler she accidentally locked herself in her room and I had to take the knob off to get her out. I put it back on backwards to prevent that from happening again. I’ve never locked her in her room. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The fact they never mentioned it is why I don't believe they did it for the same reason you did. They would have had to have shared it as a 'hack' to show what amazing, perfect, caring parents they are.

Can't believe they missed that content opportunity! $$$$.
nl_s
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by nl_s »

Of course she only has Ewwa in her 500k picture. She doesn’t even try to hide her favoritism.

Deuces
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Deuces »

nl_s wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:21 am Of course she only has Ewwa in her 500k picture. She doesn’t even try to hide her favoritism.

Of course not. Tiff sees her as a mini me, and is promoting her as much as possible. Also, these balloons are such a joke. Most of your "followers" were bought. Go ahead and celebrate your fraud, Tiff. So inspiring.
Starlite
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Starlite »

Deuces wrote:
nl_s wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:21 am Of course she only has Ewwa in her 500k picture. She doesn’t even try to hide her favoritism.

Of course not. Tiff sees her as a mini me, and is promoting her as much as possible. Also, these balloons are such a joke. Most of your "followers" were bought. Go ahead and celebrate your fraud, Tiff. So inspiring.
She wants her to be the next JoJo Siwa...

CeleryPoo4U
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CeleryPoo4U »

If you’re going to spend as much as they did on that house then you shouldn’t do a cheap looking DIY “built in” desk with a big ol seam in the top piece of wood. That’s literally all I can see when I look at that picture.
strongybady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by strongybady »

nl_s wrote:Of course she only has Ewwa in her 500k picture. She doesn’t even try to hide her favoritism.

It's favoritism but I think it's also exploitation. Girls just bring in more views. It's like the Labrants barely showing Zealand but pimping out the girls in bikinis and dance poses with legs in the air. In the Beastons case I think Ella just came out a bit unfortunate looking. Maybe that's why they went for a 4th but it's not looking promising there so far #sorrynotsorry

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Pinkcakes0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Pinkcakes0 »

It’s pathetic that she has to celebrate like a child with balloons for purchased subscribers. Every 100K she needs more validation. Tiffani.. scamming people on the internet isn’t something to be proud of. That’s why nobody from your past claps for you. Yes, we all know you were very butt hurt over that. Thanks for the laughs.. you’re still a huge fraud, mean girl, liar and a big fat joke. Your karma is really showing on your face, especially in those jowls. 😱

Where’s the shout out to tiny’s dad for building the desk?
ksucrews
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ksucrews »

Watching Tanner's sweet little face drop after Beast's cake prank will break your heart. I know it's April Fool's Day, but I've never been a fan of pranking young children. They just don't have the capacity to "get it." I've always had a soft spot for Tanner, so watching them hurt him on purpose for the gram....not ok....but it is on brand....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

noahsmom13
Talker
Talker

Unread post by noahsmom13 »

Why is tara a rockstar?? lmfao. She had her 4th baby... big deal? These ladies are so stupid it makes me irrationally angry lol
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

Pinkcakes0 wrote:LMaO! He is dead behind the bug eyes in that dove ad. He really does look like a bee, except he has a very pointy creepy nose. Image Image they both are 30 something going on 80 something. They seem so miserable. The bathing suit haul was stupid and both suits were unattractive. She is desperate for compliments.
That bathing suit haul was just an excuse for her to “body check” in front of a mirror and on camera. Sticking her stomach out, rubbing it, pushing it in.. all body checking. Then she has to go and say she thanks her body for having 4 kids. Trying to humble brag/fish for compliments that she looks good after having 4 kids. Like, are you insecure or completely in love with yourself? Pick one. Sooooooo attention seeking. No one with a happy life and marriage feels the need to constantly and compulsively seek validation and admiration.

disney8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disney8 »

icant wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:42 am
Pinkcakes0 wrote:LMaO! He is dead behind the bug eyes in that dove ad. He really does look like a bee, except he has a very pointy creepy nose. Image Image they both are 30 something going on 80 something. They seem so miserable. The bathing suit haul was stupid and both suits were unattractive. She is desperate for compliments.
That bathing suit haul was just an excuse for her to “body check” in front of a mirror and on camera. Sticking her stomach out, rubbing it, pushing it in.. all body checking. Then she has to go and say she thanks her body for having 4 kids. Trying to humble brag/fish for compliments that she looks good after having 4 kids. Like, are you insecure or completely in love with yourself? Pick one. Sooooooo attention seeking. No one with a happy life and marriage feels the need to constantly and compulsively seek validation and admiration.

Yup! I don’t know anyone that does that. She’s unhappy with herself and her life. So insecure. Happy people don’t need to say they are happy and blessed on every post.
Bluecoconut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bluecoconut »

It couldn’t be more obvious that she buys followers and likes on certain photos. Her 500K has only 300 comments.... but 20K likes? Lmao ok. Purchased likes. Last photo has 1,800 likes LOL. She is a SCAM, FRAUD and a LIAR.
kristalgirl83
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kristalgirl83 »

celestialll wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:55 pm She said she wanted to make the arts and craft organization functional, but what's so functional about storing the markers and "crowns" in gradient order, when not a single one of her kids knows what that is or how to put them back how she sorted it...? What a waste of fucking time
ooh yeah, and what is the point of putting them on a high shelf where none of the kids can reach them??..stupid bitch you are Tiff!
kristalgirl83
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kristalgirl83 »

geeceena wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:29 am The most annoying part of this organizational video is her taking board games out of perfectly stackable boxes to put in “pouches” that are awkward and can’t be stacked neatly. I don’t understand the thinking behind this? You can’t see what the game is. What was the point?!

oohh, that was sooo akward to watch,i wasjust thinking, what the f*** are u doing,u idiot?? why the hell u want to put puzzles ,board games into stupid pouches, it is soooo stupid and pointless, when you keep them in the original box it is easily recognizable, easier to tidy up AND so much easier to find what you are looking for..i guess she doesnt have any content ideas and she just HAD to make a video about smth..anyway, what is this organization series??? pfff...
classysnarky
Talker
Talker

Unread post by classysnarky »

Someone else mentioned she copied Busy Toddler with the game pouches. Fine, but give her credit!! Nope Tiff is thriving off — ohhh your so creative #momgoals! Comments. This bitch couldn’t think of an original idea to save her life
Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tonesbay »

They're trying SO hard on Tik Tok because everyone else is over it.

Their kids aren't cute enough and neither are they. Viral Tik Tok kids are way cuter. All they're doing is showing how DESPERATE they are. That's why I haven't commented the last few days. Not worth the time. They're trash and that's all they'll ever be. Old, evil, wrinkled, smelly looking trash.
_boymomx2
Amateur
Amateur

T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by _boymomx2 »

Well look who trashi’s copying.... look familiar?? She can’t even be original!
AreUkiddingme22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AreUkiddingme22 »

Her Easter dress looked like some kind of nightgown. Way to long too
earthwormjoe2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by earthwormjoe2 »

kristalgirl83 wrote:
geeceena wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:29 am The most annoying part of this organizational video is her taking board games out of perfectly stackable boxes to put in “pouches” that are awkward and can’t be stacked neatly. I don’t understand the thinking behind this? You can’t see what the game is. What was the point?!

oohh, that was sooo akward to watch,i wasjust thinking, what the f*** are u doing,u idiot?? why the hell u want to put puzzles ,board games into stupid pouches, it is soooo stupid and pointless, when you keep them in the original box it is easily recognizable, easier to tidy up AND so much easier to find what you are looking for..i guess she doesnt have any content ideas and she just HAD to make a video about smth..anyway, what is this organization series??? pfff...
I mean honestly I do this lol it takes up way less space. Just label what game it is and I have all of mine in a bin and then you don’t have to deal with awkward stacked boxes

Deuces
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Deuces »

_boymomx2 wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:43 am Image

Well look who trashi’s copying.... look familiar?? She can’t even be original!
OMFG hahaha Tiff is so fucking pathetic. I can't 🤣

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”