Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloorTV - Part 19

Unread post by geekinthepink »

proudmama wrote:
flipflop wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:anna doesn't know how to iron.
I think I give up.

didn't realise ironing required skill....
Geez, this woman can't do anything! I wouldn't be surprised if she says she can't iron or mop just so she doesn't have to do it. Lazy cow.
exactly. your mum should teach you or show you how to do it once in your life. that certainly wasn't the case with MSD and anna. probably because she just didn't give a fuck. okay, so you teach it yourself. if you ruin a piece or two: that's life. you learn by making mistakes. she grew up way too overprotected. that's why she's scared of everything.
Dandelion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dandelion »

Gin0915 wrote:
proudmama wrote:
flipflop wrote:
Geez, this woman can't do anything! I wouldn't be surprised if she says she can't iron or mop just so she doesn't have to do it. Lazy cow.
Oh, BS, she says she cannot do because she doesn't want to do it. Personally I'd conquer my laziness and do it as I'd not want Dofus's grubby paws on, at least, my things. I hate ironing myself but it's beyond easy.
You'd think a stylist would care about what her clothes look like, yet she claims to have never ironed anything. She's such a joke and a fake!
SallyCinnamon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SallyCinnamon »

Jofus holds Emilia so high when he takes her out of the playmat that all the plastic toys bounce off her face and he laughs 'She always gets clobbered!'

Why can't he hold her lower and not let the toys bash her face? I just don't understand!!
"You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there's still going to be somebody who hates peaches."
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Dandelion wrote:
Gin0915 wrote:
proudmama wrote: Oh, BS, she says she cannot do because she doesn't want to do it. Personally I'd conquer my laziness and do it as I'd not want Dofus's grubby paws on, at least, my things. I hate ironing myself but it's beyond easy.
You'd think a stylist would care about what her clothes look like, yet she claims to have never ironed anything. She's such a joke and a fake!
maybe mommy irons her stuff? because she does wear blouses now and then and if I remember correctly they never looked too creased
memememe
Talker
Talker

Unread post by memememe »

Gin0915 wrote:
geekinthepink wrote: They portray themselves terribly, and, essentially, they are not nice, giving people.
Exactly. They choose to put themselves out there for public scrutiny but are such narcissists that it never occurs to them that they and how they live their life just may not be as wonderful to. Everyone else as they feel they are themselves. I never gave a damn about how lazily or waste fully they lived their lives until I had to watch it impact on an innocent infant, and it seems a lot of other people felt the same way if their recent comments are anything to go by. Unfortunately for them, they are as ill equipped to deal with this backlash as they are to successfully manage so many other parts of their lives.....but the people they NEED to watch them to make their lifestyle choice possible are to allowed to give them only sycophantic feedback.....
catssitonme
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by catssitonme »

Emilia is either on the couch or in the swing or plopped on her play mat. Looks like they really don't hold her or play with her at any point of time. Quite sad. I would assume new parents fuss over their little ones and talk to them constantly. Anna just carries on with her day, while her child is ignored in some corner.

Anna LOVES talking about each of her dogs, but doesn't mention emilia in her conversations at all. How strange. She's always going on about what her dogs are like- albi did this and theo did that and blah blah. But she doesn't actively do anything for them- doesn't train them or take them for walks. Every thing they do is so half- assed. Be it owing dogs or being parents.
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

Dandelion wrote:
Gin0915 wrote:
proudmama wrote: Oh, BS, she says she cannot do because she doesn't want to do it. Personally I'd conquer my laziness and do it as I'd not want Dofus's grubby paws on, at least, my things. I hate ironing myself but it's beyond easy.
I always wondered what they actually taught her at that Ralph Lauren internship, lol. She doesn't iron, she doesn't know the proper names for clothes, cuts, fabrics, shapes, she doesn't get anything tailored or recommend her viewers do so, and self-admittedly stresses out when she has to coordinate outfits for a fashion vid (guess that's why she doesn't do those any longer).
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lemontree »

Gin0915 wrote:ey actually taught her at that Ralph Lauren internship, lol. She doesn't iron, she doesn't know the proper names for clothes, cuts, fabrics, shapes, she doesn't get anything tailored or recommend her viewers do so, and self-admittedly stresses out when she has to coordinate outfits for a fashion vid (guess that's why she doesn't do those any longer).
}I'm sure she made coffee and ran to the post office 3 times a day.
If I wereinto fashion, and got an internship at an worldwide known company, I would use that to get internship at even bigger labels or in more important cities. Maybe she just accepted because she had nothing else to do and kind of wanted to escape from the gnome.
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I'm just watching Judy's vlog from today, and Julianna's cousin, the baby boy, can't remember his name but they said he is one months older than Julianna = Emilia's age) and he is playing with his toy, putting it in his mouth, passing it from one hand to the other and is in general moving A LOT more than Emilia.
I know, every baby is different and doesn't develop at the same speed, even my boy is a bit slower in some things, but Emilia has not made any significant developments in the last few weeks :(
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

geekinthepink wrote:
maybe mommy irons her stuff? because she does wear blouses now and then and if I remember correctly they never looked too creased
Either shes got MSD doing it or shes taking clothes out of the washing machine and shaking them before hanging them up....they wont look creased but still not as good as ironing them.

I see Anna's doting mother routine didn't last long and its back to only giving a shit about oufits.

Sometimes I wonder if its someone in their family telling them people are just jealous - I dont see what there is to begin with. (I dont intend this to be iffensive to anyone) they have no social life, seem to think you need a posh car to be noticed, their dogs look mangy and run together like a feral pack, they have a house they cant even decorate and her 'amazing' life takes her no further than tesco, shopping for drugstore make up andclothes at Dunnes Stores.

Youd think they're the fricken kartrashians from the way the jealousy argujent gets banded around.
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

lemontree wrote:
Gin0915 wrote:ey actually taught her at that Ralph Lauren internship, lol. She doesn't iron, she doesn't know the proper names for clothes, cuts, fabrics, shapes, she doesn't get anything tailored or recommend her viewers do so, and self-admittedly stresses out when she has to coordinate outfits for a fashion vid (guess that's why she doesn't do those any longer).
If I wereinto fashion, and got an internship at an worldwide known company, I would use that to get internship at even bigger labels or in more important cities. Maybe she just accepted because she had nothing else to do and kind of wanted to escape from the gnome.
But she doesn't know how to make coffee either :lol:.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

Ugh. I am glad someone in the comments mentioned Jofus going out into the public spreading his sick germs. Getting a wrap isn't a NECESSITY, and if your wife knew how to drive she would be able to go and get stuff you need while you're sick. That's what I do for my husband. To those of us living in the US you may know about this deadly flu that is widespread across the country. Stay home if you are sick! If I don't have to go out, I don't. Majority of those that have died are children, so as a mom, I need to protect them. It's very scary though to be honest.

My daughter has to go in for surgery early in the morning so I'm going to be a basket case until she gets home. I have to stay home with my little one, but my husband and MIL are going.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by geeklove »

sand and water wrote:Ugh. I am glad someone in the comments mentioned Jofus going out into the public spreading his sick germs. Getting a wrap isn't a NECESSITY, and if your wife knew how to drive she would be able to go and get stuff you need while you're sick. That's what I do for my husband. To those of us living in the US you may know about this deadly flu that is widespread across the country. Stay home if you are sick! If I don't have to go out, I don't. Majority of those that have died are children, so as a mom, I need to protect them. It's very scary though to be honest.

My daughter has to go in for surgery early in the morning so I'm going to be a basket case until she gets home. I have to stay home with my little one, but my husband and MIL are going.
Oh no, is your daughter ok? I hope it's something really minor and it goes swimmingly.
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Gin0915 wrote:
lemontree wrote:
maybe the had one of these that you only put a capsula in and push a button :lol:

btw, I have been looking for their fancy coffee maker, but it has disappeared and he's going back to building his own coffee machine... so typical for them to buy new toys and after a week they get bored....
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

sand and water wrote:Ugh. I am glad someone in the comments mentioned Jofus going out into the public spreading his sick germs. Getting a wrap isn't a NECESSITY, and if your wife knew how to drive she would be able to go and get stuff you need while you're sick. That's what I do for my husband. To those of us living in the US you may know about this deadly flu that is widespread across the country. Stay home if you are sick! If I don't have to go out, I don't. Majority of those that have died are children, so as a mom, I need to protect them. It's very scary though to be honest.

oh no ! :-o
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

geeklove wrote:

Oh no, is your daughter ok? I hope it's something really minor and it goes swimmingly.
good luck to the little one :(
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

lemontree wrote:
Gin0915 wrote:
lemontree wrote: }I'm sure she made coffee and ran to the post office 3 times a day.
maybe the had one of these that you only put a capsula in and push a button :lol:

btw, I have been looking for their fancy coffee maker, but it has disappeared and he's going back to building his own coffee machine... so typical for them to buy new toys and after a week they get bored....
Maybe it was too sophisticated for him and he gave up on it, lol---and returned it or shoved it somewhere.

He really is rubbing off on her in the worst way, now she says and writes "you guys's", ugh, what the hell?

Sand and water, it'll be fine, sending good vibes towards you and your baby. :love2:

featherly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by featherly »

Gin0915 wrote:
lemontree wrote:
Gin0915 wrote:But she doesn't know how to make coffee either :lol:.

Maybe it was too sophisticated for him and he gave up on it, lol---and returned it or shoved it somewhere.

He really is rubbing off on her in the worst way, now she says and writes "you guys's", ugh, what the hell?

Sand and water, it'll be fine, sending good vibes towards you and your baby. :love2:

A&J are turning into the same person. :lol: oh the horror.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

featherly wrote:
Gin0915 wrote:
lemontree wrote: maybe the had one of these that you only put a capsula in and push a button :lol:

I'm only starting to get suspicious when she breathes in two pizzas every evening.
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

geekinthepink wrote:
featherly wrote:
Gin0915 wrote: Maybe it was too sophisticated for him and he gave up on it, lol---and returned it or shoved it somewhere.

I'm only starting to get suspicious when she breathes in two pizzas every evening.
:lol: I got to hand it to her in at least that department. Sitting there with a troll who continuously buys and eats sweets and pizzas, I'd not blame her if she gained weight. Whatever her issues and lies about food, at least she manages her weight pretty well, it's been quite stable for the past several years (excepting the obvious).

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”