Samlex
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyJ | KkandMamaKhoa | Part 43

Unread post by Samlex »

MiloandMax wrote:
Samlex wrote:Everyone on this thread was SO rude after K commented. Then they were praising her for “snapping”. Just because someone doesn’t know the traits of a dog breed they’ve likely never seen before doesn’t mean you should be rude and then stand by other people cyber bullying...
The original comment was not exactly nice and just "not knowing".
Maybe I’m just overly sensitive. It wouldn’t have been difficult to be kind and say this is a *whatever breed* and educate kindly on it...then maybe all the minions wouldn’t be so rude in their 150+ responses. Fighting fire with fire doesn’t solve anything
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

Samlex wrote:
MiloandMax wrote:
Samlex wrote:Everyone on this thread was SO rude after K commented. Then they were praising her for “snapping”. Just because someone doesn’t know the traits of a dog breed they’ve likely never seen before doesn’t mean you should be rude and then stand by other people cyber bullying...
The original comment was not exactly nice and just "not knowing".
Maybe I’m just overly sensitive. It wouldn’t have been difficult to be kind and say this is a *whatever breed* and educate kindly on it...then maybe all the minions wouldn’t be so rude in their 150+ responses. Fighting fire with fire doesn’t solve anything
I don't agree with all those other comments but Keren even said its the breed please educate yourself before you assume. I mean I would have been annoyed to if someone assumed that the dog is basically not being taken care of when its clearly the breed.
Basicb
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Basicb »

Coco_ wrote:
Basicb wrote:
landonsmommy wrote:Sorry if anyone said it already, there’s a lot I need to catch up on lol. But HOW is she putting that poor baby in size 4 diapers?! They’re for 22-37lbs. He should definitely be in size 2 which is for 12-18lbs. My son is about a month and a half away from 2 years old and in size 4!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Actually it really depends on the baby. My son is 10 months and about to move to size 5. I think he was already in size 3 by 4-5 months. Sutton is a big boy, I’m sure the 4s are probably fine

sutton is not even that big! the 4s look huge on him! and landon was tiny and still is tiny to be in size 5 diapers do u think he’s fine too?!
Okay calm down lol if the diapers were too small and leaving marks on them it would be one thing. Diaper sizing is relative and really depends on the baby. Mine isn’t in the “weight class” for 5s but he has huge thunder thighs so 4s are too tight in the legs ImageImage are their diapers falling off as they move around? Are they peeing through their clothes? I think it’s safe to say they are fine lol.

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

KKandBabyJ | KkandMamaKhoa | Part 43

Unread post by Coco_ »

Basicb wrote:
Coco_ wrote:
Basicb wrote: Actually it really depends on the baby. My son is 10 months and about to move to size 5. I think he was already in size 3 by 4-5 months. Sutton is a big boy, I’m sure the 4s are probably fine

sutton is not even that big! the 4s look huge on him! and landon was tiny and still is tiny to be in size 5 diapers do u think he’s fine too?!
Okay calm down lol if the diapers were too small and leaving marks on them it would be one thing. Diaper sizing is relative and really depends on the baby. Mine isn’t in the “weight class” for 5s but he has huge thunder thighs so 4s are too tight in the legs ImageImage are their diapers falling off as they move around? Are they peeing through their clothes? I think it’s safe to say they are fine lol.

yes landon’s diaper is always falling off in vlogs to the point where u can see into his diapers! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 0318f5.jpg[/img]
Last edited by Coco_ on Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

Basicb wrote:
Coco_ wrote:
Basicb wrote: Actually it really depends on the baby. My son is 10 months and about to move to size 5. I think he was already in size 3 by 4-5 months. Sutton is a big boy, I’m sure the 4s are probably fine

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... a3ae96.jpg[/img] this doesn’t look fine to me :/
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

MiloandMax wrote:
Samlex wrote:
MiloandMax wrote: The original comment was not exactly nice and just "not knowing".
I don't agree with all those other comments but Keren even said its the breed please educate yourself before you assume. I mean I would have been annoyed to if someone assumed that the dog is basically not being taken care of when its clearly the breed.
Yeah, I get the way she responded since the original comment was pretty rude but also the hypocrisy lmao. Keren always says the most ignorant shit. She should take her own advice and educate herself before saying half of the shit she says lol.

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Yes, Asian skulls are typically flatter than a Caucasian skull. BUT they are said to be ‘not as round’. Not completely flat and bulging out the top like Sutton’s.

whatthename
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by whatthename »

I hate that every time Landon is crying Khoa say it’s a fake cry ugh

whatthename
Amateur
Amateur

whatthename
Amateur
Amateur

Islandbaby14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Islandbaby14 »

Omg I can’t watch as soon as I see the socks on his hands I click off to sky he like 4 months

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

vidiack12 wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
vidiack12 wrote:Idk if Sutton's head is flat because of his asian genes or the fact that he's always on his back...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Lol wtf. Asian genes dont make flat heads. It’s deff from always being layed down

Yes they do. Most asians (eastern and southeastern) have flatter heads and foreheads. Do your research before you say that.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... a4be94.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 6874c2.jpg[/img]

Considering sutton is ALWAYS on his back his plagiocephaly is hardly genetic. Khoa’s head isnt flat and the kids are only half asian so deff not enough for it to be genetic bc of race lmfao. The article talks about how it runs in families as the basis for genetic transmission not race

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

vidiack12 wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
vidiack12 wrote:Idk if Sutton's head is flat because of his asian genes or the fact that he's always on his back...

Lol wtf. Asian genes dont make flat heads. It’s deff from always being layed down

Yes they do. Most asians (eastern and southeastern) have flatter heads and foreheads. Do your research before you say that.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... a4be94.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 6874c2.jpg[/img]

Considering sutton is ALWAYS on his back his plagiocephaly is hardly genetic. Khoa’s head isnt flat and the kids are only half asian so deff not enough for it to be genetic bc of race lmfao. The article talks about how it runs in families as the basis for genetic transmission not race

webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Karen acting like Khoa is feeding Sutton too fast, what an idiot although we knew that already but she doesn’t even know that breastfed babies do better with the slow flow bottle nipple! Of course he’s chugging it he has to or he will inhale it and drown poor baby and khoa is a complete moron oh he knows it’s me so he spits up but not when mom burps him, umm maybe your too rough you twit! These two should stop breeding cause they don’t raise children as we see all they do is make them! I’m annoyed can u tell

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Karen acting like Khoa is feeding Sutton too fast, what an idiot although we knew that already but she doesn’t even know that breastfed babies do better with the slow flow bottle nipple! Of course he’s chugging it he has to or he will inhale it and drown poor baby and khoa is a complete moron oh he knows it’s me so he spits up but not when mom burps him, umm maybe your too rough you twit! These two should stop breeding cause they don’t raise children as we see all they do is make them! I’m annoyed can u tell

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Mylifenolimits
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mylifenolimits »

I KNOW I WILL GET HATE FOR THE COMMENT BUT THIS IS MY OPINION!!

And no I’m not saying my opinion is 100% correct but it’s how I feel.

Honestly I think they need a new pediatrician all of the things the doctor should tell them like Landon and Jackson being underweight for so long. And like when Landon was a baby he had a flat head now Sutton has a flat head is like all of the things the pediatrician should be aware of. And trying to make the parents make changes. AND yes of course this is Keren and Khoa fault but I do think the doctor should bring more attention/stress the importance of weight and nutrition for the children. And it seems like the doctor is the one telling keren to give the kids Tylenol.

Mylifenolimits
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mylifenolimits »

I KNOW I WILL GET HATE FOR THE COMMENT BUT THIS IS MY OPINION!!

And no I’m not saying my opinion is 100% correct but it’s how I feel.

Honestly I think they need a new pediatrician all of the things the doctor should tell them like Landon and Jackson being underweight for so long. And like when Landon was a baby he had a flat head now Sutton has a flat head is like all of the things the pediatrician should be aware of. And trying to make the parents make changes. AND yes of course this is Keren and Khoa fault but I do think the doctor should bring more attention/stress the importance of weight and nutrition for the children. And it seems like the doctor is the one telling keren to give the kids Tylenol.

jasminelock_89
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jasminelock_89 »

aaalex1234567 wrote:Oh my. Yes he is definitely going to need a helmet. I wonder if they’ll refuse to get it because they want to be perceived as “perfect.” Just another example of them putting their social image over their children’s health/well being.

They’ll probably just get him a helmet and hide him away all day like Landon

Ambarenya
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ambarenya »

Has anyone talked about how you’re not supposed to fall asleep with a baby on a couch? like Khoa does every day?

angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by angelmamma »

Basicb wrote:
landonsmommy wrote:Sorry if anyone said it already, there’s a lot I need to catch up on lol. But HOW is she putting that poor baby in size 4 diapers?! They’re for 22-37lbs. He should definitely be in size 2 which is for 12-18lbs. My son is about a month and a half away from 2 years old and in size 4!

Actually it really depends on the baby. My son is 10 months and about to move to size 5. I think he was already in size 3 by 4-5 months. Sutton is a big boy, I’m sure the 4s are probably fine

Well, my 2 month old is in size 3. It's totally possible. My elder son is 2 and in size 4. Just depends on the child and their body type. However, I don't think Sutton is that big. I suspect they are putting him in bigger diapers because they are lazy and don't want to change his diaper as often.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”