Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

Unread post by haterade »

LordoftheSnark wrote:Maybe Crew did handpick this baby to be a boy because he knew that would disappoint his mother and as revenge for her inability to use common sense or birth control.
ImageImageImageImage Accurate

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

haterade wrote:
LordoftheSnark wrote:Maybe Crew did handpick this baby to be a boy because he knew that would disappoint his mother and as revenge for her inability to use common sense or birth control.

Idk I think she’ll name him Cullen Crew Leach ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JeasicaA71184
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by JeasicaA71184 »

mssqueen233 wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:10 am
haterade wrote:

Idk I think she’ll name him Cullen Crew Leach ImageImage

I just think of twilight lol
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

HashtagBlessed wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:54 am It reminds me of the Duggars giving their kids all "j" names. It just feels weird, like the child isn't all that important and arbitrarily picking a letter the name has to start with is just a shortcut to make naming easier and then the child is thrown on the pile with all the other "c" names. It reminds me of corporate brand or something that's mass produced. Just so gimmicky and strange.
I worked at a job where a lot of people had kids that they gave all the same first initial. I guess they thought it was cute. They aren't thinking of when the kids grow up and think it's ridiculous. It's also part of being a YouTube/Instagram parent. Everything has to have an "aesthetic," and the kids are just part of the marketing.
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

fossilfinger wrote:
HashtagBlessed wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:54 am It reminds me of the Duggars giving their kids all "j" names. It just feels weird, like the child isn't all that important and arbitrarily picking a letter the name has to start with is just a shortcut to make naming easier and then the child is thrown on the pile with all the other "c" names. It reminds me of corporate brand or something that's mass produced. Just so gimmicky and strange.
I worked at a job where a lot of people had kids that they gave all the same first initial. I guess they thought it was cute. They aren't thinking of when the kids grow up and think it's ridiculous. It's also part of being a YouTube/Instagram parent. Everything has to have an "aesthetic," and the kids are just part of the marketing.
Hahaha what are they gonna do when all these kids go to school then what are they gonna vlog so sick of them.. low life’s influencersImageImage

GardenGnome
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GardenGnome »

I think a lot of people do matchy things with their kids names that aren't so obvious. I have a friend with 5 kids thats names all end in "an" and ItsJudyTime just had baby #4 that ends with "uh" sound.

I love the name Colt/Colton, if I ever have another child & it was a boy thats the name. So I kind of hope she doesn't use it lol
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Maybe Cameron... that seems to go with their aesthetic.
Cole
Camden
Cohen
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Maybe Cameron... that seems to go with their aesthetic.
Cole
Camden
Cohen
Goodgirl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Goodgirl »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Maybe Cameron... that seems to go with their aesthetic.
Cole
Camden
Cohen
Cameron or Cade are my guesses. Or could she do something like Charlie even though it is “ch” instead of the hard c?

AcaBetic99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AcaBetic99 »

I was thinking she would name him Colton Angel. Angel would reference baseball and his “guardian angel”

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

I have a Cason and I've had the feeling she would use it with Crew
MOdrama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MOdrama »

Why is it that this family only posts about Crew when they are promoting something. Even “honey” today, posted about missing Crew but then came the promotion. Unbelievable.

Justheretogossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Justheretogossip »

She posted a video of Crew and he’s healthy. This is the first time in I can’t even remember how long she has posted a picture of him before he was in the hospital. Ever since he was in there that’s all she’s referenced. It would be nice to see candid pictures or stuff she never posted before.
Sharphole2000
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sharphole2000 »

MOdrama wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:09 am Why is it that this family only posts about Crew when they are promoting something. Even “honey” today, posted about missing Crew but then came the promotion. Unbelievable.

If you want to ruin your story commemorating your son who died 6 months ago today- you did just that Brittani. Why do you feel the need to insert swipes and links in between serious content? Answer- you aren't well. BBL is so obsessed with the attention, money and free stuff that she lacks all sensibility and tact. I have never seen her give away ANYTHING. IF (and thats a BIG IF) this maggot is going to therapy I'm sure she is not liking what she is being told about herself. She needs serious help and I think it needs to come from Jeff.
Lala
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lala »

So super random, but did something happen to her feet? Her big toes look like they have half a toe nail and are curved. I know she use to do gymnastics maybe it’s like dancers feet?
charliema16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by charliema16 »

Lala wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:32 pm So super random, but did something happen to her feet? Her big toes look like they have half a toe nail and are curved. I know she use to do gymnastics maybe it’s like dancers feet?
Haha I noticed that too, she’s had ingrown toenail surgery.
Kship
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kship »

I'm still so mad about all of this...

This woman literally laid her baby down on an adult mattress at a relative's house and found him basically dead.
And then she gets pregnant 2 months later.

And somehow God is involved in all of this.
Idk, sounds pretty straightforward to me. You were extremely negligent which caused you to lose your son. You clearly cannot handle taking care of all your children. And you had sex again with the intention of getting pregnant.. so you got pregnant.
This ain't Jesus, this is just you.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

earpsmom wrote:All of these fAmOus mom YouTubers take on more children for more views. The viewers eat it up whether its with hate or praise. I'm 32 and have 2 children. I don't know a single person with more than 2 children in my age group. Its sickening and disturbing that they profit off of their children.
why do you think she named her son Cash?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Nothankyou
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nothankyou »

pineberry wrote:
MSAfan wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:43 am

These mothers who only want girl babies, I don’t get...just have gender selection done then because if it’s a boy you’re not going to be that into him. And the child will know.
This is something I’ve been noticing especially ever since I’ve become pregnant beginning of this year and been in a lot of contact with others who are. Seems like 99% of women just want daughters and I have even seen some say they’d be "devastated" ( :roll: ) to have a boy. You know what *I* would be devastated about?! Not being able to conceive, having a loss, having a stillbirth, having a baby that has severe health issues.. you know, the stuff that actually warrants devastation. Also, there’s a roughly 50/50 chance of having a boy so if you absolutely cannot deal with a precious little boy, then maybe dont even try for a baby in the first place lol. Also, how sad for that little person that you CHOSE to create, that has no control over their gender..that you were disappointed/devastated with what they are gonna be.

Geeze I’m sure you can tell how annoyed I am at all these women just wanting girls hahaha. I swear, in my bumper group on another forum I’m like the only woman there that’s actually excited to be having a boy. Freaking annoying.

I’ve said it before on this forum but one of the big reasons why "youtubers" or "instagrammers" only want girl babies is becauset they’re more instagrammable and sell better on social media. Also, because these vain narcissistic women want a "mini me" (I cringe when I see someone refer to their daughter that way) instead of an actual individual, that they can put bows and frilly pink dresses on. In those cases I hope their daughters grow up to be tomboys & want nothing to do with any of that girly stuff lol.
Thank you for having this perspective. Gender disappointment grates in my nerves so much. For my second pregnancy I went in for my anatomy scan and found out we were having our second girl and then minutes later our world came crashing down as they discovered her fatal heart defect. We then spent weeks of seeing second and third opinions, meeting with top doctors in the field. Our options were to end the pregnancy and peacefully let her go, or to risk my life by continuing the pregnancy with the small chance that she may be born alive but suffered immeasurably until she passed, which could have been a few hours or days. We decided to let her go.

You know what didn’t matter at all during our tragedy and crisis, the reproductive organs our child had. We didn’t grieve any less because she was our second girl. It pisses me off when people cry over gender disappointment. Like seriously get a grip people, be thankful for your healthy child.

We went on to have a third pregnancy, and thankfully a healthy child, another girl. And in that pregnancy some idiots said I bet you’re hoping for a boy, even knowing everything we went through. I always answered all I want is a healthy, breathing, happy child.

We decided to not have any more babies after our third (second living) because recurrence risk of the heart defect, we didn’t want to take any more chances. There’s still a part of me that is sad that we didn’t have a boy, but most of all I wish I had all three of my girls living earthside with me.

Itsnotmyfault
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Itsnotmyfault »

Nothankyou wrote:
pineberry wrote:
MSAfan wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:43 am

These mothers who only want girl babies, I don’t get...just have gender selection done then because if it’s a boy you’re not going to be that into him. And the child will know.
This is something I’ve been noticing especially ever since I’ve become pregnant beginning of this year and been in a lot of contact with others who are. Seems like 99% of women just want daughters and I have even seen some say they’d be "devastated" ( :roll: ) to have a boy. You know what *I* would be devastated about?! Not being able to conceive, having a loss, having a stillbirth, having a baby that has severe health issues.. you know, the stuff that actually warrants devastation. Also, there’s a roughly 50/50 chance of having a boy so if you absolutely cannot deal with a precious little boy, then maybe dont even try for a baby in the first place lol. Also, how sad for that little person that you CHOSE to create, that has no control over their gender..that you were disappointed/devastated with what they are gonna be.

Geeze I’m sure you can tell how annoyed I am at all these women just wanting girls hahaha. I swear, in my bumper group on another forum I’m like the only woman there that’s actually excited to be having a boy. Freaking annoying.

I’ve said it before on this forum but one of the big reasons why "youtubers" or "instagrammers" only want girl babies is becauset they’re more instagrammable and sell better on social media. Also, because these vain narcissistic women want a "mini me" (I cringe when I see someone refer to their daughter that way) instead of an actual individual, that they can put bows and frilly pink dresses on. In those cases I hope their daughters grow up to be tomboys & want nothing to do with any of that girly stuff lol.
Thank you for having this perspective. Gender disappointment grates in my nerves so much. For my second pregnancy I went in for my anatomy scan and found out we were having our second girl and then minutes later our world came crashing down as they discovered her fatal heart defect. We then spent weeks of seeing second and third opinions, meeting with top doctors in the field. Our options were to end the pregnancy and peacefully let her go, or to risk my life by continuing the pregnancy with the small chance that she may be born alive but suffered immeasurably until she passed, which could have been a few hours or days. We decided to let her go.

You know what didn’t matter at all during our tragedy and crisis, the reproductive organs our child had. We didn’t grieve any less because she was our second girl. It pisses me off when people cry over gender disappointment. Like seriously get a grip people, be thankful for your healthy child.

We went on to have a third pregnancy, and thankfully a healthy child, another girl. And in that pregnancy some idiots said I bet you’re hoping for a boy, even knowing everything we went through. I always answered all I want is a healthy, breathing, happy child.

We decided to not have any more babies after our third (second living) because recurrence risk of the heart defect, we didn’t want to take any more chances. There’s still a part of me that is sad that we didn’t have a boy, but most of all I wish I had all three of my girls living earthside with me.

Wow...Image you felt the need to slam on gender disappointment hard! Your tragedy explained went on for another baby then stopped because of potential heart defect, then say part of you is SAD that you didn’t get a little boy!!! WTF?? Which way you swinging girl? Getting pissed at other people for their openness be gender desire, then do the very thing with your “sadness “ about not to !!! GTFO!! Your life story isn’t for Tapatalk! Go blog it and stay on topic in this forum! Think you can do that???

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”