This Is How We Bingham and the House That Clickbait Built

Autumnsummers
Talker
Talker

Re: This Is How We Bingham and the House That Clickbait Built

Unread post by Autumnsummers »

As obnoxious as they can be I will say Mindy really does treat Maddi just like her own, she really loves that girl.

I can’t imagine a more deserving young women than Maddi to get a car like that. She works hard, appreciates everything, she always put school first skipping out early on family vacations etc. She absolutely deserves it!
Agsoliev
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Agsoliev »

Autumnsummers wrote:As obnoxious as they can be I will say Mindy really does great Maddi just like her own, she really loves that girl.

I can’t imagine a more deserving young women than Maddi to get a car like that. She works hard, appreciates everything, she always put school first skipping out early on family vacations etc. She absolutely deserves it!
Yeah she really does. Madi’s reaction was so sweet. I actually enjoyed today’s video. Everyone seemed so happy and you could feel the love that have for her. It was really sweet all around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lak
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lak »

Agsoliev wrote:
Autumnsummers wrote:As obnoxious as they can be I will say Mindy really does great Maddi just like her own, she really loves that girl.

Yeah she really does. Madi’s reaction was so sweet. I actually enjoyed today’s video. Everyone seemed so happy and you could feel the love that have for her. It was really sweet all around.

I just watched the video and thought the same thing. It wasn’t over the top loud or obnoxious. And, Madi’s reaction was so sweet. She was so appreciative. I loved it when she said “I feel so loved”.

thatdcgirl
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by thatdcgirl »

Lak wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 7:42 pm
Agsoliev wrote: Yeah she really does. Madi’s reaction was so sweet. I actually enjoyed today’s video. Everyone seemed so happy and you could feel the love that have for her. It was really sweet all around.

I just watched the video and thought the same thing. It wasn’t over the top loud or obnoxious. And, Madi’s reaction was so sweet. She was so appreciative. I loved it when she said “I feel so loved”.

What I appreciated about the video was that unlike some of the return from mission videos, the focus was actually on Madi. You saw the other kids briefly (and sure, totally understood Ryler came with to check out the cars...he's 15), but it really was about celebrating her. Also liked Mindy's comment that her brother was all ready to do whatever window tinting Madi wanted after receiving the car. It's nice to see her larger blended family doing something that you know she's not at all taking for granted.
Kendallkuulei89
Amateur
Amateur
Discord name: Kendall
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Kendallkuulei89 »

Maddie is defiantly different from her siblings, she will have a very bright future ahead of her. and so will brex. the other kids im not sure, hazel is doomed if they dont stay consistent with her
Shambles71
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Shambles71 »

Their views are way down on YouTube.

Will there be a Brex’s birthday trip to bring up the views?
Desert_Princess
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Desert_Princess »

Shambles71 wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:11 am Their views are way down on YouTube.

Will there be a Brex’s birthday trip to bring up the views?
Don't know, I think his is in November but how about the title of today's blog about nothing? "We are under attack". Really? Rather poor taste given what's going on over there and could happen anywhere. The duh man child just cares about his stupid Oculus arriving, Mindy cares about their bug problem. Never should've moved, not into a McMansion like that. Never had buggies at the other home, or Laz took care of it maybe.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nahthxx »

I came to say the same about their title. He did that on purpose, so distasteful.
thatdcgirl
Wallflower
Wallflower

nahthxx wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:42 pm I came to say the same about their title. He did that on purpose, so distasteful.
I'm shocked...they did actually change the title/thumbnail caption to something that wouldn't as easily evoke that kind of terrible association. Glad to see they do listen to someone, somewhere, every so often.
Kendallkuulei89
Amateur
Amateur

Brex needs a one on one trip with Brandon!!!! no other kids, no Mindy. they can stay home. brex needs that personal time. im going to roll my eyes so bad if they do Disneyland AGAIN with the family for brex's birthday. talk about ground hog day every year....same rides, same food, same scenes from last time. I think it would be fun if he had 3 places to visit that he really likes and in a vlog they make a game out of if and he gets to blindly chose where he's going for his birthday out of the 3 places he desires.
thatdcgirl
Wallflower
Wallflower

Kendallkuulei89 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:01 am Brex needs a one on one trip with Brandon!!!! no other kids, no Mindy. they can stay home. brex needs that personal time. im going to roll my eyes so bad if they do Disneyland AGAIN with the family for brex's birthday. talk about ground hog day every year....same rides, same food, same scenes from last time. I think it would be fun if he had 3 places to visit that he really likes and in a vlog they make a game out of if and he gets to blindly chose where he's going for his birthday out of the 3 places he desires.
Branden once explained (probably back when Ryler turned 13) that those special one-on-one birthday trips are a thing he's doing as a 13th birthday tradition with his kids, as it's something his own dad did with him - so Brex has another two years. (Now, if he doesn't bother to do it in two years with Brex, THEN of course feel free to dump on all the rage, but in the meantime he's just keeping his word.)
Kendallkuulei89
Amateur
Amateur

thatdcgirl wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:16 am
Kendallkuulei89 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:01 am Brex needs a one on one trip with Brandon!!!! no other kids, no Mindy. they can stay home. brex needs that personal time. im going to roll my eyes so bad if they do Disneyland AGAIN with the family for brex's birthday. talk about ground hog day every year....same rides, same food, same scenes from last time. I think it would be fun if he had 3 places to visit that he really likes and in a vlog they make a game out of if and he gets to blindly chose where he's going for his birthday out of the 3 places he desires.
Branden once explained (probably back when Ryler turned 13) that those special one-on-one birthday trips are a thing he's doing as a 13th birthday tradition with his kids, as it's something his own dad did with him - so Brex has another two years. (Now, if he doesn't bother to do it in two years with Brex, THEN of course feel free to dump on all the rage, but in the meantime he's just keeping his word.)
gotcha, ill hold him to it then lol. better be good, especially since the poor kid seems to always get the back end of the stick. that's if their channel is still popular by then
7angelus
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 7angelus »

I bet Ryler was thrilled to learn that his mom would have to accompany him on his choir trip.
Shambles71
Talker
Talker

Hopefully when Ryker gets to high school next year Mindy will be done helping at his school functions. Let the kid breathe.

I’d be willing to bet that Hazyl will get a special trip with Mindy before Brexsen gets something with Brandan.
Willow2015
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: Tiffany

Unread post by Willow2015 »

IMG_9570.png
Sure she did.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shambles71
Talker
Talker

Who thinks Hayzl will get the most gifts from the Mall of America? I found it odd that Mindy went to Peanuts museum
and only got things for Hayzl. Does she not realize that Brexsen is still just a kid?
nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nahthxx »

Shambles71 wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:33 am Who thinks Hayzl will get the most gifts from the Mall of America? I found it odd that Mindy went to Peanuts museum
and only got things for Hayzl. Does she not realize that Brexsen is still just a kid?
Agreed, very odd. Also the books she got her are on a Kindergarten/First Grade reading level...
You know they had to have pencils/bookmarks/socks any small little gift should could have got the other kids
TrulyMegan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TrulyMegan »

GUYSSS OMG Ryler is 15 and he FaceTimes a GIRL?? Can you believe that? The horror! How is that possible? He’s Mindys baby just for her and no one else can have him.
Shambles71
Talker
Talker

I feel so bad for Brexsen lately. I feel like Krew is obviously growing up and doing more things on his own or with Ryler now. Brexsen seems to be left behind and an after thought quite frankly. Stop shopping Mindy and help your son. Why don’t they focus on getting Brexsen involved in something? Help him find his thing! He never has friends over. Has he had a movie night with just his friends? Let the kid be himself and have some fun!
Kendallkuulei89
Amateur
Amateur

I think brex strikes me as an introvert and a home body. nothin wrong but I get that vibe from him. doesn't like to be the center of attention, has friends but doesn't want the camera in his face when he's doing social things like his brothers.

Return to “Q-Z”