nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloorTV - Part 19

Unread post by nickypicky »

geekinthepink wrote:
I'm only starting to get suspicious when she breathes in two pizzas every evening.
o Lord! please NO fingers crossed for a NEGATIVE!
featherly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by featherly »

Gin0915 wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
featherly wrote: A&J are turning into the same person. :lol: oh the horror.
I'm only starting to get suspicious when she breathes in two pizzas every evening.
:lol: I got to hand it to her in at least that department. Sitting there with a troll who continuously buys and eats sweets and pizzas, I'd not blame her if she gained weight. Whatever her issues and lies about food, at least she manages her weight pretty well, it's been quite stable for the past several years (excepting the obvious).
Her worst nightmare would be to start looking like the troll. It's a tough call between looking like a troll and looking like an Oompa-Loompa.
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

featherly wrote:
Gin0915 wrote:
geekinthepink wrote: I'm only starting to get suspicious when she breathes in two pizzas every evening.
:lol: I got to hand it to her in at least that department. Sitting there with a troll who continuously buys and eats sweets and pizzas, I'd not blame her if she gained weight. Whatever her issues and lies about food, at least she manages her weight pretty well, it's been quite stable for the past several years (excepting the obvious).
Her worst nightmare would be to start looking like the troll. It's a tough call between looking like a troll and looking like an Oompa-Loompa.
Yeah, that's true, all she has to do is look to the side, see Trollfungus, and that candy bar or piece of pizza would automatically put itself down and away, :lol:.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita
Madasahatter
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Madasahatter »

I was just watching the new Schuermanshow vlog and noticed that Sam has the iPad cover that A has. Is that yet another thing that A has copied from someone else? Does she not have an original bone in her body? I can imagine her tell J, or should that be whining like a six year old how much she wanted an iPad cover the same as Sam's, just like she did with wanting the same pink camera as Judy's. I mean I'm assuming she saw Sam's, I dunno. It could be Sam that liked hers and got one, but I doubt it. We all know Princess likes to be able to keep up with what all the other 'guru's' have! :roll:
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

My daughter is ok :) She had a mole removed a month or so ago because it was starting to change (color/shape). The results came back that it was "unique" and she needs more removed to be tested so a plastic surgeon is going cut out more to see if it is malignant. I'm just scared because she is going to be put under for the procedure :(.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lemontree »

sand and water wrote:My daughter is ok :) She had a mole removed a month or so ago because it was starting to change (color/shape). The results came back that it was "unique" and she needs more removed to be tested so a plastic surgeon is going cut out more to see if it is malignant. I'm just scared because she is going to be put under for the procedure :(.
poor thing :(
I'm sure she will be fine :love2:
Madasahatter
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Madasahatter »

btw, I have been looking for their fancy coffee maker, but it has disappeared and he's going back to building his own coffee machine... so typical for them to buy new toys and after a week they get bored....
Like the microwave, which he thought was so amazing and now it just sits on the counter in the kitchen. These two are what the phrase 'keeping up with the Jones'' was invented for. Whatever everyone else want's/has/gets, they want, only it has to be bigger and better than anyone else's. It really is pathetic!
Valentino
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Valentino »

Gin0915 wrote:
lemontree wrote:
Gin0915 wrote:ey actually taught her at that Ralph Lauren internship, lol. She doesn't iron, she doesn't know the proper names for clothes, cuts, fabrics, shapes, she doesn't get anything tailored or recommend her viewers do so, and self-admittedly stresses out when she has to coordinate outfits for a fashion vid (guess that's why she doesn't do those any longer).
}I'm sure she made coffee and ran to the post office 3 times a day.
If I wereinto fashion, and got an internship at an worldwide known company, I would use that to get internship at even bigger labels or in more important cities. Maybe she just accepted because she had nothing else to do and kind of wanted to escape from the gnome.
But she doesn't know how to make coffee either :lol:.
:lol:
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Madasahatter wrote:
btw, I have been looking for their fancy coffee maker, but it has disappeared and he's going back to building his own coffee machine... so typical for them to buy new toys and after a week they get bored....
Like the microwave, which he thought was so amazing and now it just sits on the counter in the kitchen. These two are what the phrase 'keeping up with the Jones'' was invented for. Whatever everyone else want's/has/gets, they want, only it has to be bigger and better than anyone else's. It really is pathetic!
yup them all the what douche's :jes:
magicdragon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by magicdragon »

Somebody is copying A's blog... hilarious.. pictures and all

http://www.twinpossiblexoxo.blogspot.co ... today.html
Suntropics
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Suntropics »

What is the show they were talking about at the beginning of the vlog? Dublin something? Interesting that Anna says she won't pick her favorite "because she's friends with them". More lies I am sure, how delusional is this woman? It's getting ridiculous!
magicdragon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by magicdragon »

Suntropics wrote:What is the show they were talking about at the beginning of the vlog? Dublin something? Interesting that Anna says she won't pick her favorite "because she's friends with them". More lies I am sure, how delusional is this woman? It's getting ridiculous!

Watched out of curiousity, Dublin Wives.. it's a copy of those American shows, Housewives of Orange County etc.
It's rubbish. Anna is friends with them then is she? I'd be curious to know more about this.
Valentino
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Valentino »

geeklove wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
geeklove wrote:No, Anna, we don't hate you because we're jealous; we hate you because you're a bitch and you* treat your baby like shit.
what tweet are you referring to?
Ugh, I can't stand Ricky Gervais. My disdain for that imp aside, I'm so damn tired of the jealousy excuse as the reason why people dislike (insert whatever/whomever here). The fact that she think people are jealous of her just shows how delusional she is about her life. I would not want Anna Saccone's life or lack there of, her pudgy/douche canoe husband, her tri-colour face, bland wardrobe, her lack of independence, passion,creativity or interest for anything other than shopping, make-up and her phone, blergh! This is not the kind of woman I would want to be.

My Point: You couldn't PAY me to step into Anna's shoes or I should say her ugly boots.
dolliedays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dolliedays »

magicdragon wrote:Somebody is copying A's blog... hilarious.. pictures and all

THAT IS CREEPY!! Word for word even! That girl has major issues.. pretty sure the whole thing might be fake and she's probably not even pregnant. Maybe she thought it looked like a pretty boring blog like no one would notice the similarities? What a weirdo.
language
Informer
Informer

Unread post by language »

dolliedays wrote:

THAT IS CREEPY!! Word for word even! That girl has major issues.. pretty sure the whole thing might be fake and she's probably not even pregnant. Maybe she thought it looked like a pretty boring blog like no one would notice the similarities? What a weirdo.
It is massively creepy. I was surprised to see that she had a slightly better beauty post than could be stolen off Anna's blog- so I googled that and came up with CoutureGirl's blog. (Both those favourites went up before Anna's... Meaning the plagiarist was closer to on schedule than Anna.)

Where it got too creepy for me is that the pregnancy parts seem to be unique to her blog. She's either taking those off a private blog she has access to- or those stories are original content not copypasta. :?
Irishish
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Irishish »

Very sad, A said lets do something fun and is ignored then reverts to going to get something which will be allowed as a form of entertainment or getting out.

He has his projects, his internet thing, he gets out for meetings, he is fulfilling what he wants and aspires to but I don't feel like Anna is given the space to do the same and has been subtly held back so she believes that she doesn't wants those things and this produces that ambivalence. With household and baby things that J does I believe there is a trade off, is Anna doesn't get the things she needs and wants (such as being allowed to have friends, spend money without permission or tabs, being equal etc.) she compensates in some ways as in getting him to do as many chores as possible, holding/walking E, providing for her, being her bitch, getting to lie about all day, comfort, security, familiarity.. Sometimes I really think that she stayed with him so she wouldn't have to make that scary transition from being a teenager to looking after yourself as an adult and learning how to be alone.
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

language wrote:
dolliedays wrote:

It is massively creepy. I was surprised to see that she had a slightly better beauty post than could be stolen off Anna's blog- so I googled that and came up with CoutureGirl's blog. (Both those favourites went up before Anna's... Meaning the plagiarist was closer to on schedule than Anna.)

Where it got too creepy for me is that the pregnancy parts seem to be unique to her blog. She's either taking those off a private blog she has access to- or those stories are original content not copypasta. :?
http://ourfamilylifeandjourney.blogspot ... e.html?m=1

Seems like the pregnancy stuff is stolen too. Very sad and extremely creepy.
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lemontree »

Jaeme wrote:
language wrote:

http://ourfamilylifeandjourney.blogspot ... e.html?m=1

Seems like the pregnancy stuff is stolen too. Very sad and extremely creepy.
SO CREEPY!
and who would do all the work and copy a blog, well two in this case, and choose ANNA??????? Must be a desperate 15yo minion that is trying to get pregnant! Otherwise a woman would make her own blog, just for the memories
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Why in the world would someone copy that mess A. LMAO! bizarre! :? :? :?
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

Has to be some strange attention starved little kid because anyone with half an ounce of common sense knows Anna's life is not exactly the most aspirational thing ever...

What makes it the sickest to me is that the person is claiming to be a pregnant anorexic and seems to be running two twitters about being pregnant with twins. Has to be a very bored person to steal aspects of other people's lives and see them into bullshit for a blog / twitter.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”