Off-Topic Banter Part 5

hjl226

Re: Off-Topic Banter Part 5

Unread post by hjl226 »

cakewalked wrote:Wow goose. See that's another situation where I don't think it's wrong. If I were that husband I would have insisted. Wow, really that's heartbreaking.
Just watched your new video and just so you know the sneezing while pregnant making you pee really does happen alot. And after you have the baby too lol
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

LizLee30 wrote:
briannaspeaks wrote:My question for all pro lifers is what have you done for child(ren) in adoption/foster care?
Have you adopted a child or plan to? Are you a foster parent? Do you volunteer your time or donate money?

You demand an unborn child to be born but when the child is born people do nothing.

(If you have my point is invalid)

I spoke about this in my post regarding abortions.
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

Bloody cockatoos are going bonkers outside. Wish I could record it for you girls. #deafening
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Yue195 »

I once saw a flock of cockatoos fly over my house and one of them grabbed a pigeon of the fence... Don't really want to think of what could of happened but it was pretty darn cool.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
thegooseiscooked

Hmm...yes, they're very aggressive. We have a huge flock in our neighbourhood at the moment. Not sure where they've come from. Quite unusual in the 'burbs.
briannaspeaks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by briannaspeaks »

On the topic of birds, I have a birdhouse outside about shoulder height and I discovered some blue eggs. They're bluebird eggs. They should be hatching in the next few days... at week at most. Gah, I'm so excited.

"She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)."
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

Yes. Let us talk about Birds. ;)
HeyItsCourtney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HeyItsCourtney »

I had 2 chinchillas (Gizmo & Chewie) and a cockatiel (Kramer) growing up. We used to love to put Kramer on Chewie's back and mom would yell at us and tell us we were gonna give Kramer a heart attack. We also put Chewie and Gizmo in my Barbie tour bus and took them on tour. Those poor animals. It's a miracle they're still alive. Lol
FLOSSY77

My Grandparents had a bird my Grandpa got from a crime scene. (Homicide Detective) It would say "the pigs are here" and "coffee's on". He loved that bird.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

I would love a bird. But my mom's afraid. :roll:
thegooseiscooked

FLOSSY77 wrote:My Grandparents had a bird my Grandpa got from a crime scene. (Homicide Detective) It would say "the pigs are here" and "coffee's on". He loved that bird.
I would love that bird too!
AuntieToABabyBoy:)
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AuntieToABabyBoy:) »

Depression is no joke....I just want to feel better :(
Being a auntie is the best gift in the world and when I become a mother my life would be perfect <3 :)
FLOSSY77

AuntieToABabyBoy:) wrote:Depression is no joke....I just want to feel better :(
Awe..are you ok?
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

I feel ya, girly. I made a post about depression and I can't even go back and check it cause I don't want to go stir up all those feels. Hang in there, lady.
#FreeBen
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Been there, nothing really got better for me til I went to my GP. I would suggest you try and see their options. Or vent to us if you don't want to.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Sadly i'm not okay. It's like I have no one and I just feel so alone. Its mostly because of this guy and my so called friends. I can't seem to get over him and I want to. What he did to me was so cruel and I just can't seem to get over it. I tried to hang out with friends but they just don't want to. I cried all day today and I can't even sleep. :(
Being a auntie is the best gift in the world and when I become a mother my life would be perfect <3 :)

Unread post by Guest »

Best thing I ever did was move to new city and see that the world was bigger than the world I knew and bigger than the world I had been confined to. When I saw new things, I realized that maybe happiness did exist outside of the only world I knew which was old friends and an ex. It is there that I found my best friends and husband.

Do something brave and do something totally out of your comfort level.
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Yes I want to move to another city so bad. I wish I had the money.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

You guys aren't always alone. You can always come and vent to us. We can help in anyway possible. Feel free to message me or any one of us if you want to keep it off the threads and keep it private. We can do our best to give our best advice or just listen. Your never alone you always have someone/somebody. You should never feel alone. We maybe on this site and in these forums but it's clears that we care about each other.
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Thanks Subject ❤ I am so down and I'm worried. He did me so wrong but I can't get over him. Why did I have to sleep with him all those times? I can't believe someone can be so cruel.

Return to “Off Topic Archive”