Gossip_Girl
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tannerites/YAWI

Unread post by Gossip_Girl »

skrt09 wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:54 am
Kattiness Everdeen wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:22 amHmmm. Is that why they are forcing the kids to sleep in the living room and didn't change the girl's nearly black painted bedroom when they had the chance? I can't wait to see how this turns out. How much is the house going for?
I would not have expected them to sell it. They seemed to like the house and it had enough room for all of them. I wonder what reason they will come up with. The house is listed for almost $500k and it shows well.
It will be interesting to see how quickly their house sells. I don’t think they will get $495 for it but I could be surprised. I don’t know much about where people want to live in Utah.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Kattiness Everdeen wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:22 am
thealiengirlkathryn wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:15 am
NellieNovember wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:50 am I saw a comment that asked if they were moving and sure enough, their house is listed.
That's interesting. I wonder where they are going. Maybe they decided they needed a bigger house now that Branson's back and at this rate going to live with them forever since he has no job to support himself or college plans that we know of.
Hmmm. Is that why they are forcing the kids to sleep in the living room and didn't change the girl's nearly black painted bedroom when they had the chance? I can't wait to see how this turns out. How much is the house going for?
So, Godly Johnny lied to the viewers, eh? He said they didn't paint the girls room, because they really liked that color. I knew something was weird, because what little girl actually enjoys that color? Unless they are depressed... they want something colorful... pink, purple, blue, green.. etc. tsk tsk Johnny!
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
iiarch
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by iiarch »

I find it kind of terrifying how easily you can find people's phone numbers, street addresses, etc. with one quick Google search. I hope these family vloggers realize how easy anyone can find where they live. I would never be so stupid to put my family in danger like that.
thealiengirlkathryn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by thealiengirlkathryn »

iiarch wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:28 pm I find it kind of terrifying how easily you can find people's phone numbers, street addresses, etc. with one quick Google search. I hope these family vloggers realize how easy anyone can find where they live. I would never be so stupid to put my family in danger like that.
It's absolutely terrifying. Not to mention, they regularly film the exterior of the kids' schools (signage included) so that's easily accessed information too. I wonder if that has anything to do with why they're moving. Maybe somebody's been harassing them or showing up uninvited.
I got cat class and I got cat style :HK:
Tizzy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tizzy »

A few months back Johnny said in a vlog that their application was approved and mentioned something about houses - I assumed at the time they were going to help Branson get a home or apartment. Then a few days ago Sarah said that the little kids wanted to say goodbye to their teachers as they’ll be attending a new school after summer because their current one is being rebuilt.

I’m not American so I don’t really understand the whole school district thing but from what I gather you can’t attend a school that’s not in your district?

They’ve most likely already purchased a new house and they’re waiting for the green light to move in.
kgiff77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kgiff77 »

Tizzy wrote:A few months back Johnny said in a vlog that their application was approved and mentioned something about houses - I assumed at the time they were going to help Branson get a home or apartment. Then a few days ago Sarah said that the little kids wanted to say goodbye to their teachers as they’ll be attending a new school after summer because their current one is being rebuilt.

I’m not American so I don’t really understand the whole school district thing but from what I gather you can’t attend a school that’s not in your district?

They’ve most likely already purchased a new house and they’re waiting for the green light to move in.
You can apply to be accepted into another district but it’s hard to get into. You’re supposed to go to the schools in your district and that your home is zoned for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gossip_Girl
Talker
Talker

iiarch wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:28 pm I find it kind of terrifying how easily you can find people's phone numbers, street addresses, etc. with one quick Google search. I hope these family vloggers realize how easy anyone can find where they live. I would never be so stupid to put my family in danger like that.
I hope Johnny and Sarah are smart enough to buy their house under a LLC with a name unfamiliar to their audience. I don’t blame them for not using a LLC for their current house because they didn’t have a following when the house was purchased. Most people don’t use a LLC because they have no reason to hide the public record of their address. I have heard of people with past abusive relationships using a LLC so their abuser cannot find their new location. Celebrities also use trusts or company names to purchase their homes since if they didn’t anyone could find their address.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

Gossip_Girl wrote:
I hope Johnny and Sarah are smart enough to buy their house under a LLC with a name unfamiliar to their audience. I don’t blame them for not using a LLC for their current house because they didn’t have a following when the house was purchased. Most people don’t use a LLC because they have no reason to hide the public record of their address. I have heard of people with past abusive relationships using a LLC so their abuser cannot find their new location. Celebrities also use trusts or company names to purchase their homes since if they didn’t anyone could find their address.
You can still find addresses through other public records, not who purchased the home.
Gossip_Girl
Talker
Talker

Lolislol26 wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:37 am
Gossip_Girl wrote:
You can still find addresses through other public records, not who purchased the home.
I'm not sure if I understand what you mean. Of course you can find any address. This doesn't mean you can find the owner of the home. There are many other public records but many aren't as easily accessible as a simple google search. LLC's and trust definitely help protect people. Not that anyone is interested in going to the Tanner's home but in cases where Youtubers have young fans showing up. They aren't going to be that smart to really dig for information. You can get voter registration records removed to hopefully make it more difficult to find ones address. There's a lot of steps one can take to make their address more difficult to find.
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

It would be kind of cruel to move to a new school district with Allie in her last year of high school. I also thought it was awful to schedule Polar's "goodbye party" on Daniell's birthday, but I suppose if they are prepping to move into a new house, they might want to tie up all their loose ends quickly. The strange thing is the listing I saw said it was only 10 days old. Maybe they suddenly came across a property too good to refuse? Or can they not afford the mortgage anymore? So strange. I swear they were just installing a couple dozen can lights for filming.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Gossip_Girl wrote:
Gossip_Girl wrote: I hope Johnny and Sarah are smart enough to buy their house under a LLC with a name unfamiliar to their audience. I don’t blame them for not using a LLC for their current house because they didn’t have a following when the house was purchased. Most people don’t use a LLC because they have no reason to hide the public record of their address. I have heard of people with past abusive relationships using a LLC so their abuser cannot find their new location. Celebrities also use trusts or company names to purchase their homes since if they didn’t anyone could find their address.
I'm not sure if I understand what you mean. Of course you can find any address. This doesn't mean you can find the owner of the home. There are many other public records but many aren't as easily accessible as a simple google search. LLC's and trust definitely help protect people. Not that anyone is interested in going to the Tanner's home but in cases where Youtubers have young fans showing up. They aren't going to be that smart to really dig for information. You can get voter registration records removed to hopefully make it more difficult to find ones address. There's a lot of steps one can take to make their address more difficult to find.

I found their address through whitepages and verified it prior to it being on the market with a quick image search on google from a screenshot of them showing the exterior in a video, it was in March or April. It had nothing to do with the name on the house deed. Even if they were to purchase the home under an LLC I would have still found it, most likely will be the same with the next house. I’ve been able to look up a lot of Youtubers home just out of curiosity of how much they paid and what the taxes look like in that area.

What I’m saying is them purchasing it under an LLC seems like a ton more work with little no to reward because there’s many other avenues to find it.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Kattiness Everdeen wrote:It would be kind of cruel to move to a new school district with Allie in her last year of high school. I also thought it was awful to schedule Polar's "goodbye party" on Daniell's birthday, but I suppose if they are prepping to move into a new house, they might want to tie up all their loose ends quickly. The strange thing is the listing I saw said it was only 10 days old. Maybe they suddenly came across a property too good to refuse? Or can they not afford the mortgage anymore? So strange. I swear they were just installing a couple dozen can lights for filming.

I’m not too sure about the camera and lights but it’s pretty common to list your home prior to finding a new one. The last thing you’d want is to fine a home, put in an offer, set a closing date and then have trouble with your current home selling and then have 2 mortgages. When my Husband and I purchased our home in April we found it in February- the sellers asked for a longer close because they had to find a house still and also close on that one. Generally, your new down payment comes from selling the old home. Your don’t get that money until you close.
Gossip_Girl
Talker
Talker

Lolislol26 wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:10 pm
Gossip_Girl wrote:

I found their address through whitepages and verified it prior to it being on the market with a quick image search on google from a screenshot of them showing the exterior in a video, it was in March or April. It had nothing to do with the name on the house deed. Even if they were to purchase the home under an LLC I would have still found it, most likely will be the same with the next house. I’ve been able to look up a lot of Youtubers home just out of curiosity of how much they paid and what the taxes look like in that area.

What I’m saying is them purchasing it under an LLC seems like a ton more work with little no to reward because there’s many other avenues to find it.
Sorry, I read your message after being awake for 24 hours. 😂 Thank you for explaining. Like I mentioned before. These steps don’t make it impossible but more difficult for people to find. That’s on Johnny and Sarah being stupid for showing the exterior of their home. Also, there are steps to remove your information from whitepages. I don’t see people being interested enough to go to the Tanner’s house so it might not be worth it to them but these steps definitely make it harder to find people. Our family had to use these steps + more for our safety and our information isn’t easily accessible via the Internet.
Gossip_Girl
Talker
Talker

Sorry for the double post but Branson only weighs 132 pounds? How tall is he? I know not everyone is built but wow he’s small. It’s still a healthy weight even if he’s 5”9. I guess I’m just used to being around brothers that are giant lol. I haven’t paid much attention to how much they eat. They had dinner,dessert, + artichokes but I don’t think that’s an everyday thing. I don’t think I’ve ever read on here about their portions being ridiculously small like the 8 passengers though. Which is probably why the kids are constantly eating candy.
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

I watched the vlog where they said goodbye to Polar and I cried like a fricken baby!

That should’ve been a special moment for just them though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Kattiness Everdeen wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:16 am It would be kind of cruel to move to a new school district with Allie in her last year of high school. I also thought it was awful to schedule Polar's "goodbye party" on Daniell's birthday, but I suppose if they are prepping to move into a new house, they might want to tie up all their loose ends quickly. The strange thing is the listing I saw said it was only 10 days old. Maybe they suddenly came across a property too good to refuse? Or can they not afford the mortgage anymore? So strange. I swear they were just installing a couple dozen can lights for filming.
Maybe they bought the Leroy's house? :lol:
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Gossip_Girl
Talker
Talker

Wow, they already dropped down the house from $495,000 to $480,000 and it has only been on the market for 12 days. Are they in a hurry to move out? I had a feeling they wouldn’t get anything close to $495 but I like I said I’m not that familiar with their town. You would be surprised at the pieces of crap that sell for a ton of money just because they are in prime location.
thealiengirlkathryn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by thealiengirlkathryn »

Gossip_Girl wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:27 am Wow, they already dropped down the house from $495,000 to $480,000 and it has only been on the market for 12 days. Are they in a hurry to move out? I had a feeling they wouldn’t get anything close to $495 but I like I said I’m not that familiar with their town. You would be surprised at the pieces of crap that sell for a ton of money just because they are in prime location.
I wonder when they're going to announce on the vlogs that they're moving and if they're going to tell us why. I know they're usually a couple weeks behind on the vlogs but I feel like people usually start talking about it way before it happens. For example, the LeRoys talked about moving for months before they actually did. I'm wondering if something happened to make them suddenly want to move. Or if they have been planning it for a while, why keep it a secret? There hasn't been any indications that they were planning to move besides recently painting the house. Even though Branson is back, their current house seems suitable for a family that size. Assuming Branson and Allie will probably get married and move out within the next few years, do they really need a bigger house? The whole thing just seems weird to me. Considering Johnny and Sarah tell us everything about their lives, including Allie and Daniell's periods, it's weird that they wouldn't tell us about plans to move.
I got cat class and I got cat style :HK:
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

thealiengirlkathryn wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:30 am
Gossip_Girl wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:27 am Wow, they already dropped down the house from $495,000 to $480,000 and it has only been on the market for 12 days. Are they in a hurry to move out? I had a feeling they wouldn’t get anything close to $495 but I like I said I’m not that familiar with their town. You would be surprised at the pieces of crap that sell for a ton of money just because they are in prime location.
I wonder when they're going to announce on the vlogs that they're moving and if they're going to tell us why. I know they're usually a couple weeks behind on the vlogs but I feel like people usually start talking about it way before it happens. For example, the LeRoys talked about moving for months before they actually did. I'm wondering if something happened to make them suddenly want to move. Or if they have been planning it for a while, why keep it a secret? There hasn't been any indications that they were planning to move besides recently painting the house. Even though Branson is back, their current house seems suitable for a family that size. Assuming Branson and Allie will probably get married and move out within the next few years, do they really need a bigger house? The whole thing just seems weird to me. Considering Johnny and Sarah tell us everything about their lives, including Allie and Daniell's periods, it's weird that they wouldn't tell us about plans to move.
Yeah it definitely feels like a sudden decision based on what we see on vlogs. That is why I was speculating random things like money issues or a sudden opportunity. Normally families move back into their rooms if the aren't in a hurry to leave a house too, since it can be on the market for over a year. It seems like they want/expect it to be off their hands fast.

Also, are they partnering with Chevy in hopes of being gifted a car that legally fits their entire family? Could they not have rented a non-Chevy van for vacation? Az is such a happy kid, waking up on a mattress on the floor, spending the day in a car with his parents and baby brother. With a special "date" to the gas station and Walmart to celebrate his birthday. He seemed thrilled too.....
Gossip_Girl
Talker
Talker

Are they really this desperate for views? Why would you make a title and thumbnail suggesting you beat up your child. I think there was one recently where the title suggested that Allie was taking shots of alcohol. At least that one was changed. 🙄

Return to “Q-Z”