geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by geekinthepink »

featherly wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:fatty, can you really be that dumb?
the scene where emilia lies next to him in her little thingy and he closes the curtains...

1) how much crap have you got lying around there?
2) "the light is still there... must be moving or sumthin'" umm. jonathan. we live on a planet called e a r t h. even earth needs some light now and then, usually through day time. that light doesn't move. planet earth moves. light stays there. light is called s u n. you're welcome.
Dimwit probably believes in a Jofatso-centric universe.
where anna is the sun. fucking dark the whole time then.
LadyTheBug
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LadyTheBug »

featherly wrote:Anna's outfit today..tight jeans..already? really?!

That handbag is new... haven't seen this one before. She probably got sent this! She never buys things like this.
Butterfly008
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Butterfly008 »

Jofus is like ALWAYS carrying the baby around... Her feeding the baby probably makes her feel like she does enough for the child.

She is so fortunate that he is around all the time though, with a regular working husband she probably would've gone mad by now...
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by geeklove »

ugh. they keep putting a duvet on Emilia. They aren't just ignorant. They are WILLFULLY ignorant. People have been telling them that's not safe and they just ignore it.

Fatso and Ninny, since we all know you read here, it disgusts me that you care more about spiting your 'haters' than your own infant daughter's life. You would rather continue being ignorant and create unnecessary risks for your daughter than listen to people who know what they're talking about and are giving you advice because they care about the innocent child in this situation. I am disgusted that you would rather vlog while driving than idk wait to vlog when you get where you're going or using your camera mount (which is a better shot than your ugly mug anyway). Even if you don't trust our opinions, you should care enough about your daughter to spend two minutes googling co-sleeping and duvets or comforters because I can guarantee you you'll find HUNDREDS of results that all say that your baby can overheat or suffocate if you use heavy bedding. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Here's one now:
http://www.babycentre.co.uk/baby/sleep/ ... ingsafely/
LadyTheBug
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LadyTheBug »

Butterfly008 wrote:Jofus is like ALWAYS carrying the baby around... Her feeding the baby probably makes her feel like she does enough for the child.

She is so fortunate that he is around all the time though, with a regular working husband she probably would've gone mad by now...
Not only does he carry, he also pokes, tickles, disturbs that baby constantly.
Butterfly008
Amateur
Amateur

Where I live, in central Europe, it's like almost forbidden to have the baby co-sleep in bed, they strongly push on sleeping in their own crib (you can still have the crib in your room after all). Not only in the crib, but at the foot's end (feet almost touching the end to avoid the child slowly going down) and sleeping on the back only. All of these pre-cautions were made after the large number of deaths in the 70's and 80's... Also, regular bedding like ours can suffocate easily, they only sell thinner baby blankets here.
I can't believe they are not informed on this matter properly.

Anna to me seems to want to rush into her old lifestyle again with her channel, outfits, etc but this simply cannot occur... It takes a LOT of sacrifices, you have to be pretty selfless in order to become a good mother.

Jonathan to me seems like a very nice guy, he has a good heart. She snaps at him like crazy. It's almost as if he should just be 'lucky' to even be with her, the beautiful princess...
He deserves a loving girl who doesn't take advantage of his good intentions.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

anna is being such a bitch. really, such a freaking bitch. I really didn't need to see the piece of cord as well. but it's not my baby. jonathan is all proud and blah. and she goes: "I'm about to get sick *disgusted look*"
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I can't even say anything anymore...

Lea
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lea »

Anna reminds me of a lot of women/girls I know. It's hard to pinpoint it, but there's something very uncomfortable about them. She has this look in her eyes quite a lot that seem really sinister and bitter. The voice she uses to talk to Emilia sounds almost evil, hardly a mother cooing at her baby.

Anna seems annoyed at Emilia for disrupting her life of applying make-up and painting her nails. It's like she feeds her than gives her to Jonathan. Your baby shouldn't be a chore or something you have to put up with.

Jonathan is doing great though. Say what you want about him but from where I'm standing he's being a damn good husband and father. He does all the editing and uploading without question; when he got the cot and pushchair he didn't just leave it lying around in a box, he put them up straight away; constantly tending to Emilia, etc. I find it a shame that when he hugs Anna he films it as if to say 'see, she does love me'.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lea wrote:Anna reminds me of a lot of women/girls I know. It's hard to pinpoint it, but there's something very uncomfortable about them. She has this look in her eyes quite a lot that seem really sinister and bitter. The voice she uses to talk to Emilia sounds almost evil, hardly a mother cooing at her baby.

Anna seems annoyed at Emilia for disrupting her life of applying make-up and painting her nails. It's like she feeds her than gives her to Jonathan. Your baby shouldn't be a chore or something you have to put up with.

Jonathan is doing great though. Say what you want about him but from where I'm standing he's being a damn good husband and father. He does all the editing and uploading without question; when he got the cot and pushchair he didn't just leave it lying around in a box, he put them up straight away; constantly tending to Emilia, etc. I find it a shame that when he hugs Anna he films it as if to say 'see, she does love me'.
that's right. apart from the tickling and weird singing he does (and baby starts crying immediately), he's coping well.
Butterfly008
Amateur
Amateur

@Lea, totally agree. Even what you say about her behavior. It is understandable that it is quite the life change and one needs time to adapt to the sleepless nights and sacrifices, it's not Jonathan and Anna anymore, it's all baby's needs. But at the same time, they have chosen this path. She chose to have this baby. Most mothers are over the moon with their little one from the start, but I know there are some who generally feel sad and disoriented because of the hormones, and not immediately bonded with the child.
blinky
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by blinky »

I am really impressed with Jonathan. He seems to do a great job with the baby and seems genuinely excited to be a dad. I don't know about you guys but where I come from usually parents either keep baby's cord or throw it at some nice place to bring some good karma to the kid. Her reaction to it seemed really weird and honestly it is a piece of dry skin.. For sure she deals with more disgusting things on a daily basis plus it is kinda a big deal for the parents when it falls off, maybe I am reading too much into it, just seemed awkward to me. About this dog situation, I can say I am a bit conflicted since i love love animals and we own dogs and we love them as they are our children but at least for the very beginning they should have avoided so much contact with them. Also let's not forget that their dogs are very bad kept and it is not the best thing to have them so dirty so close to a newborn. The worst I feel for those little adorable and innocent puppies. Not only they get zero attention, Anna and Jo are always upstairs or outside and they are locked in a small kitchen dirty but they are not even well trained. Why would you want a dog if you can't spend time with it? Is this love really?
Actually I start to think that they bring the worst about each other in their relationships. With other partners to motivate them they would be great people
beautyish2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beautyish2 »

Butterfly008 wrote:Jofus is like ALWAYS carrying the baby around... Her feeding the baby probably makes her feel like she does enough for the child.

that was my thoughts to. She doesn't know how lucky she is. She doesn't have the normal mom's life.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

beautyish2 wrote:

that was my thoughts to. She doesn't know how lucky she is. She doesn't have the normal mom's life.
the minions argue in the comments like mad people about how she's a working mum and that's why she's so bitchy right now. so much stress.

really? come on.
NomNomMinionMunch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NomNomMinionMunch »

She's always been a massive bitch and now she has an excuse for the next 18 years.
ImageImage
Bluewolf
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bluewolf »

Oh Jesus, where to begin.....

1) Buy a fucking kettle.
2) That's a lot of shit to have your dogs running round on and then allow them on your bed and IN your bed where your newborn baby sleeps.
3) Scabs aren't really celebrated enough are they? :o
4) Of all the rooms in all the house and garden sure, best place to groom the dead hair and skin and dirt from your dogs is in your bed, yeah!
5) baby voice is irritating as fuck. STOP IT! You are 24. You are somebody's mother, grow the fuck up and remove the words pink and sparkle from your limited vocabulary.
6) Gairdin is the Irish for garden.
7) that baby's nappy is SATURATED. Change her MORE OFTEN and preferably not on the kitchen table because that made me vomit a little in my mouth.

Thank you, come again!
Bluewolf
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bluewolf »

beautyish2 wrote:Anna's outfit today..tight jeans..already? really?!

Give me a B, give me an A, gimme an N, gimme a J, gimme an O....

BANJO!

It's Deliverance chic baby!
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

they are so fucking shallow.

ateo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ateo »

I think, as a mother who has given birth two times, that Anna really should rest in bed for at least the first weeks. She seems to have a really bad damaged pelvic floor... so that needs to heal. If she is leaking pee than its really serious. She should take this time to be in bed with her baby and just use the time to relax and to enjoy her child. It is okay to take some time off after giving birth and it is mostly very nessesary. Jofus should cook for her or MSD should bring her food. It was stupid to lay in bed in her early pregnancy time but now it is really important to rest.

The cord falling off szehne was really strange. Jofus did react how I would... emotional. Anna was so cold and didn´t even care... or was disgusted by her daughters cord... thats strange.

I think Anna has postpartum depression. I for myself would be very upset if my pelvic floor would be so damaged that I pee myself... that must be really really unpleasant and I am sure she is scared that this will not heal completly. I would be scared... . In that point I feel for her. Maybe thats a reason why she can not really bond with her daughter... depression.
English is not my first language... so I apologise for any mistakes.
Kh12lr8

Unread post by Kh12lr8 »

Did anyone notice when Anna was grooming the dogs, and Emilia started crying she said the dogs were more important than her? She said she was joking, but I can't help but think she isn't joking. She only wants to dress her up, everything else is a chore. Has she actually changed a diaper on camera? I don't remember seeing her.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”